Code Names Pt. 02

Story Info
Tumbling Blocks fun.
4.3k words
4.55
3.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Kelly." I say over the phone.

"What's up?"

"I have a new game for the group. I know they are pretty daring, but exactly what is the farthest you think they would go?"

"As long as we're all together, I can't think of anything they wouldn't do." Kelly replies.

"Well, if they trust me, I'll send out an invite for a new game, in a mostly private place." My plan takes just a moment to explain.

"Sounds like fun. Who knew we got such a player when you joined?" Kelly seems impressed by my plan, even the part about me having VIP access to a certain strip club backroom.

After sending out a text message invite with just the barest of details, namely the strip club and the requirement to wear only nine pieces of clothing, I received enthusiastic RSVP's from everyone very quickly. None was more enthusiastic than Kelly's response when she showed up the next morning unannounced, not that she needed an invitation.

"Hey lover." Kelly said as I opened the door.

How Kelly made it to my door wearing only a towel is the first question I need answered. What's in the bag in her hand is the next.

"Ummmm, you better get in here." I tell her.

"Whatever do you mean?" Kelly asks as the towel falls from her body.

After standing a brief moment, Kelly walks through the door, leaving the towel outside on the porch.

"What's in the bag?" I ask, suddenly unconcerned with why she wore only a towel.

"Let's just say I fully intend to lose the game you have planned, or rather, I intend to win in my own way."

"Okay?"

"I'm here because I need to practice. You might end up being an integral part of my losing."

"I'm confused. Winning? Losing? Which is it?" I ask.

"Both, you big dummy. I'm gonna lose so I can win. And when I lose, everyone wins."

"Hmmm, kinda like now? I feel like I'm definitely winning, having a naked, hot woman in my house right now."

"Yes, only I'll be naked, and doing this..." Kelly smiles at me, and sits down on the floor and spreads her legs.

If what followed was any indication of our next game, then I'm all about losing. From the bag, Kelly pulled out a box. Opening it, she removed a brand new dildo, and began licking it. Looking me in the eyes, Kelly inserted it into her mouth as far as she could, let it linger there a moment, then slowly removed it and moved it down to her wide open pussy.

As I returned her gaze, I could see her hand move down and insert the dildo into her waiting pussy.

"And exactly what will the rest of us do? What will we be wearing?" I asked with a lustful look into her eyes.

"You get to watch, wearing much more than me. I'll be the only one naked." Kelly answered as she closed her eyes and began moving the dildo in and out of her increasingly wet cunt.

"And if the door to our private room were to open?" I egg her on, knowing full well the results.

"Oh, fuck!" Kelly suddenly moves the dildo with quick precision and spasms with an early orgasm.

"So not only do you love your toys, you want to show off?" I state.

"What was your first clue?"

"Well, this game will make that happen. I would like to lick you, now." I look at Kelly and lick my lips.

"Here I am." Kelly removes the dildo and lays back for me, knees bent, and spreads wide open for my gaze.

Quickly on my hands and knees before her, I place my arms just inside her legs, then work my tongue from her left knee, down to just above to her pussy, then back up her right leg.

"Not fair, but don't stop." I hear from her.

Inserting the dildo back into her, I lay down on my stomach and begin sucking on the top of her lips. Inserting my tongue into her, I can feel the dildo as I lick her insides. The juices just keep on flowing.

"Let me stroke you." I hear between my slurping of Kelly's wet pussy.

Keeping my face in her, I'm able to angle my body around so Kelly can access my firm cock. As she releases it from my shorts, I come up for air and begin moving the dildo in and out of her. With her pussy so close to my face, I enjoy the sight of her wide open pussy consuming the toy.

I continue moving the dildo, and close my eyes as Kelly's hand moves expertly up and down my shaft, lingering just the right amount of time at the tip to make it really sensitive. Sensing the reaction of my body, she slows at just the right time and the result is a wave of cum spurting all over her hand and arm.

Despite the mess, I move just enough to angle the fingers on my left hand into Kelly's pussy, then use my right hand to rub the dildo against the top of her clit. Upping the ante by rubbing my cum all over her tits, and then licking her fingers, I watch Kelly disappear into her next climax as I work on her pussy.

As the orgasm passes through her, Kelly tightens her thighs and captures my left hand in her cunt. I'm able to get to my knees and begin licking the saltiness off her tits. Kelly moans as a third wave overcomes her, and I feel her thighs get even tighter. Moving my fingers inside her tightened pussy, I move my mouth up to hers, and lick some cum off her lips. That is all Kelly needed to finish, and I'm rewarded with a fairly loud scream as she squirms her way off my hand.

After pulling myself up off the floor and heading to the front bathroom to clean up a little, I hear the front door open. Rushing back to where Kelly once sat, I find the front door open, and see her naked ass walking way. Kelly is holding her towel on just the front of her body.

"See ya later, hottie." I kinda yell at Kelly.

"Will you clean up my toy and bring it over later?" Kelly says, turning and dropping the towel just below her tits.

"Sure. I'll be by later. No need to get dressed up for me."

"Here's something else to bring." Kelly smiles, drops the towel to the sidewalk, and walks in the sunshine to her house next door.

Looking around, I gamble and walk out front to retrieve the towel. As my cock swings in the morning sun, I realize exactly why Kelly is out here and freely walking nude. The sensation is amazing, and I can feel my heart beat rise. I'm almost out of breath as I arrive at the towel to pick it up.

In unison, Kelly and I look at each other as we walk into our respective homes.

"Same time tomorrow?" I ask as we both stop before our front doors.

"The door is always open." Kelly smiles.

"I am so walking over there tomorrow like this." I tell myself aloud as I walk in and pick the dildo off the floor. I hear my cell phone buzzing in the kitchen. It's Kelly calling.

"Hello." I say to Kelly.

"Hey, did I leave my toy over there?"

"Let me see. Is there a finder's fee?" I ask as I pretend to look around.

"Tell you what. Bring it now and I'll reward you handsomely."

Being outside just a moment ago really got the blood flowing, and her voice finished the deal.

"I'm on my way." I tell her.

Deciding it's probably not a good idea to walk next door with a boner, I grab the towel and hold it over my fully hardened cock. Walking briskly, I'm at Kelly's front door in mere seconds. She is waiting for me inside the covered porch area, and still very much naked.

"Oh, and you brought my towel. How thoughtful. I'll take those off your hands now. Let's see what reward I have available." Kelly kneels before me.

Watching Kelly grab my cock at the base, then slowly moving me into her mouth was definitely not on my bingo card for this fine morning. Nothing about this day was, but those thoughts disappear as I watch Kelly consume me. With my back to the wall, Kelly masterfully strokes and sucks me. Oblivious to anyone or anything in the front yard and street, I unload a sizable load for Kelly to suck and swallow. She does so in style, completely naked before me and I can feel all my juices sucked out.

"Alright, that was awesome. So awesome that I want to make you an offer." I tell Kelly.

Kelly stands, licking her lips, and gives me a quizzical look.

"I just figured out a way to give our upcoming game a little more favorable odds for you to accomplish what you want."

"I'm listening." Kelly smiles as she moves her fingers around her face in search of any remaining juices I just deposited.

"Go get my laptop off my kitchen table so I can hang out here and work. Also, the tumbling blocks game is there. Grab it as well, and I'll show you what I mean."

Not even batting an eye, Kelly walks out the front door. After watching her naked body disappear into my front yard, I close and lock her front door, then head out to the backyard pool. Jumping into the refreshing water, I hope I never lose access to this spot. Kelly has been a lot of fun and the privacy of her backyard might provide us with lots of opportunities for amazing and mutually satisfying sex.

My daydream of Kelly riding my hard cock is interrupted by the doorbell. Exiting the pool, I stop just at the back door since I'm soaking wet.

"Come on around back, I'm in the pool." I yell at the front door, then return to the water.

"Cute." I hear from Kelly after she walks through the side gate leading into her pool area.

"Sorry, guess it was just instinct on my part to lock the door, and I didn't want to track water into your house."

"Of course, how thoughtful." Kelly smiles while putting my laptop and the game on the poolside table.

Making sure to splash me upon entering the water, Kelly is quick to move her body to mine. As we kiss, our bodies become intertwined.

"So tell me what my reward is." Kelly says as she wraps her legs around my hips. I can feel her slit rub against my cock.

"Well, I'll just reduce the number of blocks for each person, and give you at least an additional eight. Once you're naked, you'll have to perform for us as we choose any of the additional blocks."

"I'll have to?" Kelly asks as she works a hand to my cock.

"Yes. You'll spread your legs for us and rub yourself as we watch." I return the favor and cover her pussy with my right hand.

"And I'll expect you to stroke your cock while you watch me." Kelly barely finishes her sentence before she begins rubbing her pussy against my hand.

"Well, let's get to work on those blocks." I tell Kelly.

However, she has other plans and guides my cock right up to her entrance. As we look down together, I harden just enough to push into her.

"Okay, let's go." Kelly interrupts my progress and moves away to climb out of the pool.

"No way. I need you now." I say, grabbing Kelly by her hips and forcefully pull her back to me. That's all it takes for me to fully harden again. Pushing Kelly up against the wall, I pull her legs apart and move in between them.

"Do me. Let me have it!" Kelly exclaims as she looks me in the eyes.

Not taking my eyes of hers, I plunge into her and begin fucking her. I can feel her body hit the wall with each of my movements. I stop once I'm fully inside Kelly, and we begin kissing in our very intimate embrace.

"You feel so amazing right now. I know the third times a charm, but can we resume this later?" I whisper into Kelly's ear.

"I've never wanted anyone so much like I want you right now. Linger just a minute more right here, then we'll resume later." Kelly whispers back.

As we finish kissing, Kelly's body relaxes and my cock falls from her pussy. Carrying her up the steps and out of the water, I drop her off at the first lounger and go fetch some towels. Covering Kelly in one, I dry off so I can get to work.

Watching her recline to absorb the sunlight streaming from above, I have a hard time not thinking about getting back into Kelly. With her legs wrapped around me, we just fit together. I can still feel her tits on my chest, and the warmth of her insides around my hard cock.

With work taken care of, it's time to set the game up for this weekend. With 54 pieces and 6 players, each person should have their name on nine blocks. However, I've promised to stack the deck, so to speak, for Kelly. In the end, her name ends up on fifteen blocks.

After laying all the blocks on the table, I scatter them around, ensure all names are facing down, and then begin building the tower.

"Game on." I tell Kelly who has been resting in the sunlight for the past few minutes.

Rather than facing off against me from across the table, Kelly walks over and sits squarely on my lap. Holding onto her tits with my left hand, we begin pulling blocks out of the tower. As we do so, Suzy seems pleased that we pick her name out so many times.

"It looks like the odds are in my favor." Kelly says as she turns her body around to face me.

"I increased the chances of your name being picked from one in six to about one in three. I hope that works." Taking a breast into my mouth, I begin licking and sucking the nipple.

"If I don't fuck you in the club in front of everyone, I'll fuck you all the way home." Kelly says as she wiggles her ass so I can feel my cock against her cunt.

Reaching under her ass, I'm able to spread Kelly just enough so I can feel the tip of my cock against her soft outer folds leading into the spot I so desperately crave right now.

"I want you to wrap your body around mine, and never let go." I tell Kelly.

"Well, that sounds great, but let's start that tomorrow night. Can you wait?"

"I can wait to fuck you, but this won't."

Holding Kelly up just above my hips, I reach down and stroke myself to hardness. Looking down, I begin rapidly jerking off. Kelly also watches and runs her hands through my hair. Her body and her touch are just too much, and I'm somehow able to bring myself quickly to orgasm. My aim is true, and I squirt cum directly onto her pussy. It's not much, but Kelly seems happy with my effort and rewards me by rubbing her cunt up and down my left leg.

The combination of our juices and my hands on her body drive Kelly to one more orgasm. Outside in her backyard, we are without inhibitions as we have pleasured each other almost too many times to believe today. Since we're dry, I carry Kelly inside and directly to her master suite bathroom. Stepping into the shower, we continue kissing as we wait for the water to warm up.

"I'll return this towel later." I tell Kelly after I quickly clean up.

"Uh huh." Kelly moans her reply as she stands under the cascading waters.

Leaving her to recover, I wrap myself in the towel, retrieve my laptop and game from the pool, then head home.

The next night comes fast enough, all things considered. Kelly and I decide to rideshare to the club. For our little game, I had to book a weeknight. Kelly and I both cleared our schedules for the following day so I'm anticipating several hours of uninhibited fun.

Kelly only increases my anticipation when she opens the door for me. In a full length dress with plunging neckline and slits up both sides of the dress to the top of her thighs, Kelly is dressed to compete with the club talent. Carrying a purse, she will ensure we make a grand entrance. Walking to the car, Kelly also wears heels which make her just about my height.

"You look amazing." I tell Kelly as I hold her door open.

"Thanks."

"The whole point of the game is for you to have clothes to remove as we play." I tell Kelly as I drop myself into the car next to her.

"I have a few things I'll add at the club. I just wanted to give you a preview." Kelly smiles as she lifts the dress from her chest. Her tits fall into my view. Lifting the front of her dress, Kelly is definitely going without any underwear of any sort. I bet our driver will hang around to take us home if Kelly were to give him a preview.

To say Kelly made an entrance would be the understatement. Walking in, Kelly handed me her purse and made her way with authority to the front stage and took out several bills. The dancer on the stage made her way right to Kelly and gladly accepted the money in her g-string. Dancing in unison, Kelly and her new friend were suddenly the center of attention in the entire club.

Turning to face me, Kelly danced in place and pulled one side of her dress off her shoulder, just stopping above her breasts. I'm sure everyone in the club was disappointed, but we have a mission in mind and Kelly pulls her dress up and walks back to me.

Jack, Tamara, and Annette join us at a table near the entrance to the private rooms. My friend, Ron, is the club manager and joins us.

"The room is ready. If you don't mind, I have to be in the room at all times to monitor your activity." He tells me with a wink.

"Cool. That'll give us even numbers." I reply, having already put his name on a few of the blocks in the game.

Ron has really set up us nicely. The room has its own small stage, seating for 20 or so, and a private bathroom. Seeing that, Kelly goes in with her purse. Ron sets us up with a bottle service for shots, a cooler of beer, and water. When Kelly walks out of the bathroom, I'm pretty sure I need to splash a cold water all over me.

She has changed out of her dress into what can only be described at running shorts which are pulled up her ass, a really tight camisole over a shelf bra, the same high heels, and a sheer flowing cape of some sort. She glides back into our presence, and again owns the room. The hardness of her nipples clearly show over the top of the shelf bra and through the cami.

From this point, Kelly is all business. With drinks flowing, she is always in motion. I set up the game on a table closest to the stage, and we gather to play. The game moves quickly, and clothes come off in short order. Even Ron loses his shirt. However, it is Kelly who steals the show.

Before I know it, she is standing next to me in just her shelf bra. I'm down to my underwear, and my cock strains from within. Still in their pants, Ron and Jack move around somewhat uncomfortably, but no one really notices since Kelly is clearly on display.

When the blocks tumble, we reset and decide upon teams. Of course, Kelly and I are teamed together and quickly lose our first few items.

"You play the next few rounds for us." Kelly tells me as she climbs onto the stage.

Kelly sits on the stage, as close to our table as possible, and spreads her legs. Remaining there for us to stare at, Kelly removes all of her clothing over the next few rounds, but the tower remains standing. Tamara and Annette talk quietly together for just a moment.

"We've decided you somehow stacked the game for Kelly for some reason. Therefore, if her name is chosen again, you get to remove your clothes." They announce to the group.

"Guilty as charged, I guess. I'm pretty sure that's what Kelly wants, so let's play." I answer while looking at Kelly as she plays with her pussy.

So, as we continue, I'm soon down to my underwear, and my cock springs to full attention when I remove them. The tower of blocks is teetering close to collapse, but we continue on. Joining Kelly on stage, I sit behind her and rub her tits while the other teams get as naked as the blocks allow.

Then, almost in slow motion, I watch as the blocks tumble and Kelly immediately jumps on me. With her back to the other four players, she straddles me and impales her body on my cock. We immediately begin fucking, but I quickly stop and allow her to grind her cunt all over me.

Grabbing her tits, I lift my head to see the other players have gather around the edge of the stage to watch Kelly. With drinks in hand, I can see their appreciative stares. Laying on my back, I enjoy Kelly as she loses herself. If only this moment could last longer, I hold onto Kelly's thighs as she works herself up to a momentous orgasm.

Just as I feel her body convulsing, Kelly stops and turns her body around to face our small audience.

"I've always wanted to do this." Kelly tells them as she settles back into place atop my cock.

Once she's done, all six of us gather to get dressed. Except for Kelly. She remains naked.

"You know, I can sneak you on stage if you want." Ron tells Kelly.

12