Cody's New Gig Ch. 03-04

Story Info
What had gotten into Cody? And what would get into him next?
3.9k words
4.69
16.9k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I'd have to do is stop fucking you, right now."

"And my cock would grow back?"

"Yes, it would baby. Unless, of course, something was to happen that also emptied your mind of masculinity. If you no longer thought of yourself as masculine, your body would stop trying to replenish itself, and you'd stay the way you are now."

"Empty my mind of masculinity?"

"Yes baby. For example-" Lisa gyrated her strapon especially hard and another stream of precum dribbled from Cody's cock. "For example, if you were to cum from getting fucked in the ass."

Cody tries to put the pieces together. "So... if I don't cum, I get to be a boy again? But if I cum my cock will never come back?"

Lisa kisses down Cody's neck. "That's right baby. So, what will it be?"

* * * * *

Chapter 3 -- Changes

"In that case, I want my cock back. I want you to stop fucking me, and I never want to see you again. I want to go back to my old life, before I ever met you. I've only been here for a day and already you've almost ruined my life. This was a mistake. Let me go and never contact me again." Said Cody, sternly. Lisa withdrew, and Cody returned to his normal life.

At least, that's what Cody thought he said. That's what Cody wanted to say, what his common sense told him to say, what his brain knew was right. But this is what Cody really said:

"Please don't stop fucking me, ma'am. I feel better than I've ever felt, and I want to give myself up to you. Fuck me until I cum all over myself, fuck my brains out, fuck me until my masculinity never comes back. Make me your bitch, and I'll do whatever you say. Please ma'am, I want to cum for you and I never want to leave."

With that, Lisa thrust once more into Cody's asshole and cum once again flooded from his soft cock. Lisa wiped the cum off Cody's belly with her finger and held it up to his mouth, and he sucked it down greedily.

Cody's cock continued to drip cum as Lisa pulled back and discarded the strapon. She stood up and gathered her discarded clothes and shoes. "I am going to go upstairs to my room and change, then get some paperwork done. Stand up."

Cody stood immediately. "Yes ma'am."

"There's a guest room with a shower and a bathroom down that hall to the left. Take a shower and freshen up. The clothes you wore here will no longer do. Throw them away here. You'll find your new wardrobe in the guest room." Lisa left and went up the stairs without waiting for an answer.

Alone again and clear-headed from orgasm, Cody came back to his senses slightly. The whimpering slut he had been under Lisa's gaze was still bubbling near the surface, but Cody was relieved to see that he still remembered who he was and what he was doing. Cody looked at the pile of clothes he had worn here. They were all still soaked with cum from earlier. For some reason, Cody could not bring himself to throw them away. Instead, making sure Lisa was truly gone, he brought the cum-soaked clothes to the guest room and hid them under the bed. Satisfied, Cody stepped into the guest bathroom and turned on the shower.

The water pressure of the shower was just right, and Cody took his time soaking in the steam and warmth. Cody knew he was at danger of losing himself in this world, as he had come close to earlier in the kitchen. He shuddered when the memory of those powerful orgasms came back to him. Cody had slept with plenty of women before but had never finished as hard as he just did getting fucked by Lisa. Is this something he is comfortable with?

Cody found some shampoo on the floor of the shower, which he used to wash his hair. He didn't recognize the brand, but shampoo is shampoo. As he lathered his hair, Cody thought back more on why he was in this house. $70,000 to be the personal assistant - the personal sex assistant, it seems like - to a gorgeous, mysterious woman like Lisa. He washed the shampoo out of his hair and used what he assumed was the accompanying conditioner. Lisa had mentioned that it was possible to "get his masculinity back", unless his mind gave up on masculinity. Lisa seemed sure that just cumming from his ass would be enough, but now that Cody had cleared his head a little more, he wasn't so sure. This all seemed very fishy, and whatever that tea did to make his cock stop working, there had to be a way to reverse it. Maybe he should leave after all, just get into whatever change of clothes is left out and catch an Uber home.

Cody washed out the conditioner and reached finally for a bar of soap. Of course, Lisa doesn't seem too terribly all bad. And, after all, it was his fault for eating that whole mouthful of the ginger tea, or whatever it was. Maybe if he changed his mind now, she would understand? Cody lathered himself up with soap as he pondered this. Today had certainly been odd, but Lisa had never been truly malicious. Everything was confused. As Cody washed himself more over with the soap, he began to notice something odd. Cody reached down to his crotch, then both of his armpits. He rubbed his legs and his arms.

Fuck.

Cody slammed the water off and jumped out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and wiped down the fogged-up mirror to look himself in the face. Sure enough, the stubble Cody had neglected to shave this morning was gone, left in its place a smooth, soft, hairless face. His legs, arms, armpits, crotch - even, he reached around to check, his ass - were completely hairless. No, fuck no. The soap! It must have been the soap. Cody jumped back in the shower and tried to wash himself off as much as possible. Confident not a trace of the soap was left, he dried himself off and stormed out of the bathroom into the guest room.

Lisa was clearly trying to do something to him here. First the tea, now the soap? Something was very, very wrong here. Cody decided that, even if his clothes were still a little cum-soaked, the best decision was to put them back on and leave immediately. Who knows what could be in whatever outfits Lisa left out for him? Something bad is happening in this house. Cody walked to the bed for his clothes, to find that they were gone. Cody went pale. She must have seen him hide the clothes and retrieved them herself. This is bad.

Cody stood up and took a deep breath. Okay. Not the end of the world. Lisa said there were clothes in the wardrobe here, so I'll just pull them on and leave. Maybe I can get out the window? Cody tried to pull open the window, which opened just enough to let air in but not nearly enough to fit his body through. Okay, well, Lisa said she would be upstairs. Cody listened hard and could hear Lisa's heels clacking around upstairs - all he needed to do was put some clothes on and make a run for it out the front door. Easy.

Confident in his plan, Cody opened the wardrobe and felt his heart sink. Inside the wardrobe Cody saw a short, tight black cocktail dress, a pair of tights, and some maroon flats. In a drawer he found a pair of black lace panties and a small matching bra, clearly for someone with a flat chest.

"Well, Cody? Do you like them? It was all I could find that would fit you on such short notice, we will need to go shopping for you sometime this week." Cody jumped around and saw Lisa, now in a sheer nightgown and slippers, standing in the doorway.

"I couldn't help but notice you kept those yucky boy clothes from earlier. I guess you probably thought you'd wash them and didn't want to waste a good outfit. I totally get it! But it's okay, I got rid of them for you." Lisa gave a knowing smile and Cody felt a shiver run down his spine. "Oh - and you look so cute without all that body hair! I'm glad you followed the directions I left out for you."

Cody was confused. "The...directions?"

Lisa chuckles. "Yes, silly! On the sink. Didn't you see?" Lisa walked into the bathroom and came out with a piece of laminated paper that Cody had not seen before.

The paper read:

FOR DAILY USE

Bar of no-hair soap - specially designed to remove all stubborn body hair easily and painlessly. Added effects include softening of the skin.

Bottle of shampoo - causes rapid hair growth. To be used until hair is at or below shoulder level (expected 1-2 weeks of daily use)

Bottle of conditioner - causes gradual lightening of hair. Hair will become blonde within 1-2 weeks.

Cody's heart sank. He had done all of these things without realizing it. Instinctively he felt his hair - it was subtly longer, slightly lighter already.

"What are you doing to me? Why are you doing this? I don't want this. I don't want to wear these clothes."

Lisa frowned. "Yes, you do, baby. You made your choice earlier, in the kitchen. You said you want this. You can't take that back now. Even if you try to leave, you'll just come back in a day or two. Why don't you embrace it? Besides, it's getting late, I think you missed the last bus while you were in the shower. You should just stay here tonight. And I think that dress would look cute on you!"

Cody started to get mad at this point. "I don't want to wear the fucking dress! I want to wear my clothes! I-"

But before Cody could say any more, Lisa had walked to him quickly and pushed him against the wall, her face only centimeters from his.

"Listen to me. All of the doors and windows in this house are bolted. You are not leaving until or unless I say so. You will put on the dress, and you will come have dinner and a drink with me, and we will have a lovely girls' evening together. I will not hear arguments." Lisa reached down and grabbed Cody's useless, hairless cock and balls. "We can do this the nice way, or I can call the police and tell them there's a strange naked man in my guest room. What will it be?"

Cody's gaze fell. He nodded. Lisa smiled and left the room as Cody pulled on his new outfit.

* * * * *

Looking at himself in the mirror, Cody was filled with conflicting emotions. His boyish hair had settled naturally into what could easily be called a pixie cut, and only now that his legs were smooth was he able to appreciate just how slender and attractive they were. The stockings felt not unpleasant against his smooth skin, and the short black dress was clearly built for someone with no bust. Cody clenched his teeth together. I look hot. He looked on the feminine side of androgynous, but he knew it would only be a matter of makeup and a few more inches of blonde hair before things got out of control. Cody fought back tears as he slipped on the humble flats and walked out into the living room.

What he saw took him by surprise. Lisa, empty glass next to her on the floor, sat on her living room couch with her head in her hands. Hearing Cody approach she looked up, and there was real emotion on her face.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you like that, Cody."

This took Cody by surprise. What was happening?

"It just seemed like things were going well, like you wanted to be here. I thought you might be my biggest success yet. But-" Lisa sighs "But, the truth is, I don't want to force you."

Lisa stood up and walks over to Cody.

"You look adorable. The front door is unlocked."

Cody remained speechless. What is up with this woman?

"Lisa, what's-"

"I called you a cab. You can go home. I already trashed your old clothes, but the cab will get you to your apartment."

"I can leave?"

"Yes, Cody, you can leave. You can have one opportunity. If you come back - willingly - we will continue." Lisa put her hand on Cody's waist. "If you come back, you won't have this opportunity again. I suppose I'm feeling nice this evening."

A car horn honks twice from outdoors. The cab is here.

"Well, Cody?"

"Thank you, Lisa. I'm going to go. I think...I don't know."

Cody was genuinely confused. He was just coming around on his new outfit, on the possibilities of continuing whatever program Lisa had in mind. But at the same time, Cody had a life. Unable to think of anything else to say, Cody's eyes fell to the floor and he walked toward the door.

"Don't forget, Cody. You get one opportunity to leave, and one opportunity to come back. Take whatever decision you make seriously."

* * * * *

Chapter 4 - Coco

Free from Lisa's clutches, Cody stepped into the back of the cab. The driver said something, but Cody didn't hear. All he could do was think. What happened today? Was this real? What happened to me? Am I doing the right thing by leaving? Am I already beyond repair? Will I ever be normal again? Cody thought all of this, and slowly realized the cab still hadn't moved.

"Excuse me? Excuse me?"

Cody snapped back to reality.

"I was asking, where to?"

Cody gave the driver his address.

"That's a dingy part of town for a cute girl like you to live alone. You sure I can't bring you somewhere a little nicer?"

Cody's heart stopped.

"Ha! I'm just messing with you, miss."

He thinks I'm a girl. I'm three feet away from this man and he thinks I'm a girl.

The cab started to move. Cody stayed frozen in place. Did he like that? Did he like being mistaken for a girl? Fortunately, Cody's confusion was quelled by the driver putting on a baseball game over the radio and not continuing the conversation. Twenty minutes of silence later, Cody stepped out of the cab into the night air outside his apartment. The cabbie, clearly pre-paid by Lisa, drove off without a word as Cody walked toward his building. There was a bar on the opposite corner, and people were out and about.

They can definitely see me. Do they all think I'm a girl too? Cody walked faster and slid in the door to his building. The lobby was empty, thank god, and Cody called the elevator down. The elevator arrived, Cody stepped in, and the door began to close.

* * * * *

Just before the elevator door closed, a large leather shoe gets stuck between the doors.

"'Scuse me, miss. Mind if I join you?"

A large man, at least 6'5", stepped into the elevator alongside Cody and pushed the floor just above Cody's. He was bald, with clearly visible muscles under a half-unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt. Strong cologne flooded the elevator as the door closed on Cody and the man alone, along with the clear scent of hard alcohol.

"You have a nice night, miss?"

Cody was totally silent. This isn't happening.

"I checked out that new place over on Maple, you know. Some fuckin' hipster bar. You look like you'd fit right in there."

"O-oh."

"You live here? Haven't seen you. I just moved in last month."

"Y-yeah, a few years now."

"Nice."

The man went silent.

Cody dared a glance at the man. He's...handsome, maybe? He's certainly far from repulsive, and he seems nice. He smells...nice. Cody's eyes wandered down the man's body before-

Cody inhaled sharply. The man's cock was clearly already bulging out against his pants. The man heard this and turned to face Cody. Cody, never very large to begin with, felt dwarfed by the large man in the elevator. Cody's eyes fell to the floor and his breathing started to shake.

"Are you alright, miss?"

Cody nodded, unable to speak.

"What's your name?"

Cody's teeth are chattering, and he struggles to speak.

"C-Co-"

"Coco, huh? Cute name. I'm Mick."

Did the man - Mick - just step closer?

"So - Coco - no hard feelings if you say no, but, one of those hipster sluts was teasing me all night and left me out in the cold. You know what I mean?"

Cody nodded, without meaning to. Mick stepped closer again, so Cody was pushed against the corner and Mick was only a few inches away.

"And you seem like a nice girl Coco, so would you be willing to- well, you know."

Cody had enough. He had been staring at the floor this whole time, so he looked up to stare Mick right in the eye and tell him to fuck off. But, as Cody looked up, his nostrils filled with an incredible, intoxicating musk. As Cody reeled to comprehend this new, delicious smell, he saw the source. Mick had unzipped his shorts and was holding his fully-hard cock by the base, pointing straight at Cody. Cody felt his brain begin to turn fuzzy again. Mick's cock is...amazing. It had to be seven inches long, almost as thick as a beer can. He was circumcised, and the flared head of Mick's cock was already a little shiny with precum.

"I ain't asking for much. How about you just use your hand? I got fifty bucks in my back pocket. Don't even have to make eye contact. What do you say, Coco sweetie?"

Coco sweetie. He called me 'Coco Sweetie'. Is that my name? Coco. That's a cute name. Or was I Cody? Maybe I'm both. Maybe...maybe I can be Coco, just for a little bit?

Upon thinking this, something popped in the back of what was once Cody's mind. Newly in control, and with a newfound confidence, Coco reached out and grabs Mick's thick, throbbing cock. Coco looked up and met Mick's gaze.

"Make it a hundred and I'll suck it."

* * * * *

Cody woke at first slowly, then suddenly. He was in his bed, no longer in the dress but still wearing tights and the women's underwear Lisa gave him. Cody was at first disoriented. What had happened last night? He took the cab ride home from Lisa's, he walked into the building, he got in the elevator...

Cody felt a shiver go down the back of his neck. The elevator. Mick. He had lost control. What did Mick do? Mick called him...Coco.

Upon remembering the name "Coco", memories of last night finally flooded into Cody's mind. As though a passenger in his own memory, watching himself go through actions he did not remember doing but nonetheless did, Cody watched himself...watched Coco drop to her knees before Mick. Coco was looking up into Mick's blue eyes as she slowly opened her mouth and took the man's thick, salty cock into her mouth. Cody could still taste it, and Cody remembered Coco loving how Mick's cock tasted. Coco sucked more in and adjusted herself to be closer. Coco closed her eyes to try and suck down more of the heavy cock, then felt Mick's large hand on the back of her head. Mick pushed Coco's head forward, and his throbbing member slid past her tongue and down into her throat. Coco let a few drops of precum drip from her mouth as she was overwhelmed with pleasure at being used in this way.

Meanwhile, in the present, Cody had to abandon the memory momentarily. This is bad. He completely lost control at the first sight of a real cock. Cody realized he may have been underestimating the effects of his day with Lisa. Cody went back again.

When Cody checked back in with Coco, things had taken a turn. At some point Mick clearly stopped the elevator, and Coco was taking off her dress.

"You've got an awful flat chest, sweetie." Mick said, not disapprovingly. What happened next truly took Cody by surprise. Coco, getting ready to suck down more of Mick's cock, opened her mouth and spoke.

"Don't worry baby. That just means I'm used to working harder." The voice was filled with lust, a higher register than Cody normally spoke. "Why don't you cum all over this flat little chest and see if it isn't just as sexy?"

With that, Coco returned to choking down Mick's cock on the dirty elevator floor. Drool, spit, and precum leaked out around the edges of Coco's mouth and down onto her chest. Unknown to Mick, a steady stream of precum was also flowing out of Coco's hairless, soft cock.

Cody had to stop again. He knew what was coming already, and he was starting to get worried. Not worried for the reason one might expect - worried because, as Cody relived these memories of Coco having her face fucked by a stranger in an elevator, Cody was having fun. Cody was remembering how much he liked being Coco. Is that bad? Or...maybe Cody should let Coco come out more often?

12