Coed Confidante Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was special for me too," Kelly replied. "I am very glad that Melanie asked me to come along on this adventure."

"Speaking of adventures, we definitely need to get back to get our clothes and head home," Melanie said. "I still can't get my head around the fact that my clothes are in a locker on the other side of the resort and that I have walking around bare-assed nude for a full day."

Chris and Jake walked over to the pool area to help us get our clothes and to say goodbye. We noticed that since it was still early, the pool area was mostly empty. The showers looked very inviting after a night on a deck chair, so we decided to end our visit there. Chris and I stood under one shower head while Kelly and Jake took the one next to us. We took longer than normal to get clean as our soapy hands explored each other's body one more time. After we dried off and got back into our clothes again, I turned to Chris.

"I asked yesterday, but I never got a straight answer from you," I said. "Did I get the job?"

"Are you kidding?" Chris replied. "You had the job the moment I first saw you up by the office yesterday. That goes for you too, Kelly, if you are looking for a part-time gig. With that red hair and gorgeous body of yours, you would really turn some heads and make some outrageous tips. You and Melanie would be an all-star team here on the pool deck."

As we drove home, we were already taking about our next visit to the resort. I am not sure if Kelly is serious about working there, but I know I want to give it a try. I envision many new adventures to add to my Coed Confidante project.

12