Coed Confidante Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Jason expected me to yank his boxers down and begin to pleasure him with my lips and tongue, but I was looking for a little revenge first to pay him back for the hell he had just put me through. I started to slowly slide my fingers up and down his legs. With each stroke, I got tantalizingly close to his bulging cock, but each time I avoided direct contact and moved my fingers back down his legs. Eventually I began to outline the bulge with my exploring fingers as if I was seeing it for the first time. I traced the contours up and down his shaft until my fingers eventually settled on the head that was fighting to escape the confines of his boxer shorts. When I sensed that he could not bear it any longer, I slid the garment to the floor and took his cock in my mouth.

When I was convinced that he had reached full erection, I stood up and whispered, "Whose room is this anyway?"

It belongs to a senior friend of mine who is away for the weekend, Jason answered. "I chose this room because it is a single and I knew we would not be disturbed."

"That means we have it all night?" I asked with a glimmer in my eye. "If that's the case, I think we should get down to business."

I climbed up on the bed and positioned myself so that he had full access from behind. Doggy style is the position that provides me the most intense pleasure, and Jason wasted no time kneeling behind me and sliding his cock into my waiting pussy. Maybe it was the bizarre foreplay that led us to this moment, but the pleasure was immediate and intense. Jason's thrusts became deeper and longer, and as he worked his magic, I reached back with one hand and stroked my clit in rhythm with his movements. When he sensed my first orgasm, we smoothly rotated into a 69 position and he continued to work my love bud with his amazing tongue while I resumed my oral exploration of his cock. Jason was moaning in pleasure and when he finally climaxed, we fell back onto the sheets covered in sweat.

I would have been content to just close my eyes and fall asleep in Jason's arms, but before we did, he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the door.

"The shower room is just a few doors down the hall," he said with a sly smile, "so let's get cleaned up before we sleep."

"Just walk down the hall in the nude and take a shower when others might walk in on us?"

"Hey, it's a co-ed floor, so I'm sure we would not be the first people to strut our stuff on the way to the showers. Besides, it's the weekend. There's no one on the floor right now. They're all out partying."

And so that is what we did. We grabbed two towels and walked down the hall completely naked. I was relieved to see that all of the shower stalls were empty, so we stepped into the first stall and turned on the water. I reached out to pull the curtain closed, but Jason stopped me and suggested that it would be more daring to leave it open. But no sooner had we lathered up than the door opened and two guys walked in to wash up and shave. They smiled when they saw us and settled in at two sinks directly across from our stall. They made a weak effort to ignore us, but I could see that they were staring at me as they watched in the mirrors.

I tried to hurry up so we could dry off and leave, but Jason wanted to get back at me for the way that I had teased him before we made love.

"Can you guys help us to settle an argument?" Jason called out to the guys.

"What are you doing," I pleaded with Jason as I stared at him with disbelief. "I just want to get out of here."

"Come over here for a minute," Jason persisted despite my protests. "It will just take a minute."

"What can we do?" one of the boys said as they stepped closer to the shower stall.

"I think my girlfriend has had some work done on her breasts, but she says they are natural," Jason continued. "I was thinking that if each of you were to take a feel, you could tell us if you think they are real or not."

As is turns out, both guys were perfectly happy to assist in this little experiment. Jason nudged me forward and watched as each guy fondled my breasts. They were both far more thorough than they needed to be, but in the end, they both offered their opinions that my breasts were natural. Jason thanked them and we dried off and walked back to the room. We passed two other students in the hall as we made our way back to the room, but since Jason was holding both of the towels, all I could do is try to hide my face as we walked.

When we got back into the room, Jason could tell that I was about to yell out in anger again, but he stopped me and smiled.

"Before you say anything," he said, "you have to admit that you were aroused to have two strangers grope your beautiful tits. I could see it in your eyes."

"You have already figured me out better than I imagined," I confessed. "It was kind of a rush to let them touch me. I knew it would not lead to anything more since you were right there."

"So now that we are clean, let's have a drink and then try out that bed for the night."

As I was typing out my article for the Coed Confidante project a few days later, I reflected on how much I had learned about myself since I first arrived on campus and undertook the assignment. I had found courage to explore new adventures that I never dreamed I possessed, and I had met people who had taken me to intense levels of pleasure that I did not know were possible. I wondered what my next adventure would bring.

12