Coed Cumbuddies Ch. 02

Story Info
Aubrey lets Geoff do his thing while she's on the phone.
4.5k words
4.78
69.2k
137

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VivicaSnow
VivicaSnow
1,016 Followers

A few days ago I had a surprise encounter with the hottest girl I'd ever seen. Up until that encounter, I had never met her. We passed each other in the halls, but didn't take any classes together, so I never really had the chance to speak to her. My roommate Ashton labeled her 'Triple B' because she was a busty, blue-eyed brunette. Ashton had objective nicknames for all the '7-UP girls', anyone he considered at least a seven or better on the hot scale. What a charmer.

Despite his blatant womanizing and complete disrespect to the female gender, I was stuck with him and tried to make the best of it. Triple B was always my favorite of his 7-UP girls, and as luck would have it, she wound up in my stall one morning to shower. We go to one of the few colleges that still allows coed showering in an effort to de-sexualize the human body. Ironically, all I could think about when I found out about the coed showers was how many naked girls I'd get to see and have sex with.

My early college career had no such luck. The shower scheduling and busy workload meant there was no salacious sex fantasies to live out. Not until Triple B came along. Damn it, look at me using Ashton's stupid name, her real name is Aubrey. I found that out after she ended up in my shower stall and we banged each other's brains out. If you haven't heard that story I recommend you go find it, it's a doozy.

Anyway, I'm not one to kiss and tell so I kept it to myself the past few days and have been waiting for a chance to meet her again. She gave me her dorm number, 409, but I hadn't mustered the courage to knock. I wanted to see her in the halls and at least try to be friendly before implying I wanted another booty call. I'd be lying if I told you I didn't want one.

I was 'busy' playing Stardew Valley on my PC when Ashton burst through the door behind me. "Dude, how could you not tell me?!" he said, throwing his backpack onto his pile of clothes in the corner of the room.

"Tell you what?"

"You boned some chick in the showers?!"

"Who told you that?" I asked. I knew for a fact I had told no one. Was Aubrey talking about it?

"Sam in my trig class, he said he saw you in the showers the other day and he thought you were jerkin' it but then some chick shouted out 'harder, harder' or some shit. Is that true?"

"Why was Sam looking at me in the showers?" I asked.

"Don't dodge me, dude, what happened?"

I suddenly felt anxious. My heartbeat quickened and my face flushed hot. In hindsight, I'm not sure why. I wasn't embarrassed about it. I guess I didn't want any rumors going around about me or Aubrey. I always thought it a cruel injustice that if a guy gets some tail he's a stud, but if a girl does, then she's a slut. "Whatever, it's not a big deal," I said, going back to my game.

"It's absolutely a big deal. If some chick is putting out, then I wanna know about it!"

"Sam's full of shit," I said, trying to look unfazed. Ashton stared at me for a moment.

"You're full of shit. Who was it? Did you get her number? Was she hot or was it, like, a pity fuck?"

"C'mon man, lay off."

"What? I'm happy for you, man, proud even! Maybe a little jealous. Depends who it was." He stared at me a moment longer. "Fine, whatever, I'll figure it out." Ashton said, grabbing a Monster out of our mini-fridge and firing up Call of Duty on our TV. He always played too loud and swore at the ten-year-old kids that kicked his ass. Sometimes it was funny, mostly it was just annoying. I decided to go for a walk.

I was used to walking alone, but with Aubrey so firmly planted in my mind at the moment, I really wanted to see if she'd go with me. A knot was forming in my gut, a knot of uncertainty. I didn't want her to think I was ignoring her or that the sex was just a onetime thing for me. I also didn't want to come off like Ashton, a raging douche that planned to hit it and quit it.

While I didn't have Aubrey's phone number, I had her dorm number. She was so friendly when we met; I doubted she'd mind if I swung by to get her number. Maybe I could ask her to grab a cup of coffee with me or something, go for a walk around the campus. Y'know, normal people stuff. Just because I pumped her full of my sperm on our first meeting doesn't mean I can't be a gentleman about it.

I arrived at dorm 409 and stared at the numbers for a long moment. For some reason I was nervous. I was just going to ask her to go for a walk with me, it's not like I was going to ask for round two. Even if she was busy, I couldn't make a fool of myself by simply asking for a walk. The worst thing that could happen was she'd say no and I'd keep walking by myself. I took a few deep breaths, gathering my courage, and raised my hand to knock on the door.

It opened before my knuckles made contact. "Oh, hello," I said as a cute Indian girl with green eyes stepped into the threshold. Her eyes bulged, and she put her hand to her chest, startled.

"Oh god, you scared me!" she said, bursting into an awkward laugh. "Who are you?"

"I'm Geoff. I'm here to, uh... is Aubrey here?"

"Geoff?" She stared at me for a second and her forehead crinkled as she tried to work something out in her mind. Her eyes lit up. "Oh, Geoff!" she said, and a mischievous grin spread across her face.

"Yeah, Geoff," I said, feeling stupid.

"Good thing I'm going to class then, I don't need to hear any of that." She said, walking passed me with a wink. Seems like Aubrey told her about me.

"It's not like that, I was actually just going to ask her to go for a walk," I said.

"Suuure Geoff," she said, holding back a smirk as she walked away.

I felt self-conscious, but there was nothing I could do. I just hoped I wasn't coming across like Ashton. With the door wide open, I poked my head in and saw Aubrey laying belly down on her bed and facing away from me, talking on her phone. I awkwardly stepped into the dorm and let the door shut behind me. She didn't notice.

"Mom, seriously, Netflix is not that hard. I can buy you a little device that plugs right into your TV and you can watch anything you want, you don't have to wait for 'regularly scheduled programming' anymore," she said into the phone, unaware of my presence. She was wearing a tight tank top and volleyball shorts, neither of which left much to the imagination. I'd already seen her naked, but her curvy frame was still an exciting eyeful.

I stepped wide of her bed, intending to penetrate her peripheral vision without startling her. I even started waving my hand to get her attention. Once I finally did, her eyes widened and lit up as if excited to see me. She waved emphatically, and did something that almost made my jaw hit the floor. She casually wiggled her volleyball shorts down her thighs and motioned for me to come onto the bed.

"I'm telling you, it's all one remote, you get to look through thousands of shows and movies and can watch them all on demand. I'm not allowing you to be a dinosaur any more!" she said into the phone as if I wasn't there and her bare butt wasn't facing me. I swallowed hard. Was she messing with me right now? She has to be messing with me. This kind of stuff only happens in porn, not real life.

After my hesitation, she looked over her shoulder at me and put her hand over the receiver. "What's wrong?" she whispered. She removed her hand and turned her attention back to the phone. "Nothing mom, I didn't say anything. Keep talking." I swallowed hard again. I was in a literal state of shock. My brain was practically short circuiting as I tried to process what was happening.

Aubrey looked at me again and pointed down at my crotch, then made a fist and motioned as if she were giving a blowjob, even using her tongue to push the inside of her cheek. It felt like she was asking if I needed help to get started. I couldn't believe any of it, I thought I was dreaming. Sensing my hesitation, she waved me closer. I shook my head to snap myself out of my trance and stepped forward.

She fumbled with my belt with her free hand, and I got my act together and helped her. "You won't even have to manage the account, I'll set you up with mine. You literally just have to plug it in and watch TV," she said. She tugged my pants down and smiled as my hardening cock sprung out toward her. I was still in shock. My throat was dry. I couldn't really accept that it was all happening, but I wasn't about to stop her either.

With her long, pink tongue, she licked her lips and took my semi-hard cock into her mouth, sucking gently while listening to her mother talk on the phone. I looked over at the door to make sure it was closed. It would be a major boner killer if somebody walking by saw what was happening and poked their head in to comment.

I moaned as she sucked gently and bobbed her head up and down my cock. To my dismay, she pulled her face off as soon as I did. "No, I didn't say anything. It was the TV," she said, then quickly put a finger to her lips to shush me, though she had a smile on her face. I pinched my forefinger and thumb together, sliding them over my lips in a zipping motion.

She continued.

I closed my eyes and let my head rock back as her warm mouth slid up and down my cock, popping off to quickly say something to her mom before returning to me. Her tongue wiggled under the belly of my cock and tickled in a way that I had to bite my fist to stay quiet. She winked up at me and wiggled her tongue faster. It was like she was trying to make me crack and break our cover.

As I grew fully hard and my hormones starting firing on all cylinders, I gently shifted my hips back and forth, pushing my cock into her mouth like I was having sex with it. I hit the back of her throat a few times but she didn't even blink, she just took it like a champ. Eventually my desire surpassed the amount of attention her mouth could give while still talking, so I pulled my cock out of her throat and climbed onto the bed behind her.

Even though it was definitely happening, I had trouble believing it. She arched her back and pushed that round, perky butt into the air, even wiggled it for me as I straddled her thighs and lined myself up behind her. Thankfully, her saliva was more than enough lube to get me between her thighs and allow my cock head to penetrate her. She gasped as she felt it.

"Yes, I'm fine, mom. It's the TV, I promise," she said, looking over her shoulder at me with a smirk as I slowly pushed my bare cock deep inside her once again. It was a new position for me. I'd done doggy once, but never had a girl flat on her stomach like this before. I pushed the fabric of her tank top up and smiled at the cute little dimples on her lower back. God damn, this woman was hot. I don't know what it is about those dimples, but I love them.

I supported my weight with my hands on either side of her shoulders and started to pump my hips. Once again, I was having sex with a woman I barely knew and she seemed eager to let me. Bareback. She put her hand over her mouth for a second as I buried my cock inside her, then quickly uncovered her mouth to respond on her phone. "I have actually, so you can finally calm down," she said.

Excited yelling came from the phone, so loud that she had to pull it away from her ear. I kept my pace slow so she could focus on her conversation. And maybe so I could enjoy her silky smoothness a little while longer. "I said caaalm mother. We just met, I can't tell you much about him yet." My hips stopped while resting on her bare butt, balls deep inside her. Was she talking about me?

She looked over her shoulder at me and mouthed the words 'whats wrong'. "We've been on two dates, mom, I don't know if we're getting married. This is the opposite of calm, by the way." My eyes widened. She smiled at me and mouthed 'keep going'. "Yes, he's very sweet. No, we don't have any classes together," she said, carrying on as if I were playing solitaire in the corner.

I shook my head and smiled. This woman. I let my weight down, pushing my cock into her a little deeper before starting my rhythmic pumping again. She made an exaggerated but silent 'oh yeah!' and gave me a thumbs up as I continued. It felt so strange, if I'm honest. I felt like an intruder in her life, ruining what would otherwise be a pleasant conversation with her mother. Maybe I was making it better.

Either way, I wasn't going to slow down or stop if she didn't want me to. I looked down at her hourglass figure and couldn't help myself. I walked my hands back to support my weight and grabbed a handful of that pale, round booty as I watched my hard cock disappear between her thighs. The way her flesh plumped around my fingers and molded to my hand send a rush of blood down south, making me even harder inside her.

"His name is Ge-ooohh god..." she smirked and covered her mouth to stop her moan. "Geoff. His name is Geoff." She squeezed her eyes shut and bit her bottom lip as I pumped my hard shaft inside her, beginning to ignore her conversation as my arousal rose. At first I was timid, trying to have sex without disrupting the phone call. Now my horniness was reaching a peak, and I just wanted to empty my balls inside her, mother be damned.

I gripped her wide hips with both hands and held her tight as my pumping escalated to thrusting. My lungs struggled to keep up with me, and I started panting to compensate. As my cock disappeared between her milky thighs, I remembered how large and glorious her breasts were during our first encounter. Lying on her stomach like this, with me thrusting on top of her, I couldn't see that magnificent chest, much less touch it.

It was disappointing, I'll admit, but I was still balls deep inside the hottest girl I'd ever met and I was confident that would be more than enough to get me to fill her with my seed. My cock sped up, and I adjusted my knees so I could angle myself in such a way that allowed me to almost get my entire length inside her with each thrust. She glanced over her shoulder between sentences with her mother and shot me sultry smiles and pleasured nods.

Aubrey was by no means fat, but she had a lot of booty and my hips slapping against it sent ripples that were mesmerizing to watch. I slid my hands down and around her hips to cup her pelvic bone for better leverage, digging my palms into her hips and pounding her tight vagina, intent on filling it with my sperm.

In hindsight, I should have been wearing a condom. It was the responsible thing to do. She didn't seem to mind the first time I filled her up though, so I wasn't too bent out of shape about it. "Panting? It's a dog on the TV, mom. What grunts? Now you're just hearing things," Aubrey said into the phone as she held back laughter. A bead of sweat dripped down my forehead and onto her back. I realized I was panting loud.

I slowed down to catch my breath, and Aubrey seemed disappointed. She looked back at me and mouthed 'everything OK?', to which I nodded in reply. "Tired," I whispered. She reached back with her free hand and patted my hip, telling me to get off of her. I shook my head and took a few deep breaths. "I can do it," I whispered, but she shook her head and gently pushed me away. Great, I just ruined my opportunity. Good job, Geoff.

I reluctantly pulled out of her and noticed just how hot my cock was. Between her warmth and our friction, I was literally radiating heat. Still hard as an iron beam, I sat back on the bed and looked for my pants with a dejected sigh. Aubrey pushed my chest with her free hand and put me on my back before she crawled on top of me and straddled my hips. "Oh, really? Tell me about that, I want to hear everything," she said into the phone.

This woman. How did I get so lucky?

I moved my hips to line myself up underneath her and felt her warm, tight vagina squeeze around my cock head once again. Her eyes fluttered as she lowered herself onto me and I let out a soft moan, happy to be inside her once again. She placed her free hand on my chest for support as she slowly lifted and lowered her hips to get a feel for my length, still talking to her mom on the phone with her other hand.

My entire body relaxed as I caught my breath and watch this beautiful goddess ride me like we were longtime lovers. I certainly hoped we'd become long time lovers, she was way too amazing to let go. Was our second meeting too early to propose? Maybe going bareback with her is a good thing, if she gets knocked up you have an excuse to be with her forever. Wait, what? Don't be stupid, that's a terrible reason to have a kid. Dude, the hottest, bustiest woman you've ever met is riding you, get out of your head and enjoy the moment.

Then I remembered her huge breasts. Not that I forgot, mind you, but when she was laying down I couldn't see them and even now she had a tank top on to cover them up. I reached up with both hands and cupped them, feeling their weight in my palms and squeezing them softly through her top. She wore a bra, but thankfully it wasn't padded so I still got a good feel.

She smiled down at me and lifted her tank top, revealing her bountiful cleavage in a bra that looked perhaps a little small. It was one of those forward clasping ones, and to my enjoyment she followed her first reveal with another, unclasping the front of her bra and letting those beautiful breasts free. I palmed her bare skin and noticed her nipples firm up almost immediately.

"Oh, yeah," she spoke into the phone, but nodded down at me and gave me a wink. Even though she was steadily grinding my hard shaft at this point, all my attention was on her breasts. I jiggled them gently and pushed them together, plumping them up for my viewing pleasure. What size did she say they were again? Triple D, I think. Yeah, because I accidentally called her Ashton's nickname Triple B, and she corrected me.

I made a mental note to Google if Triple D was a real size, and which celebrity shared it. Then I pinched her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, which got a shiver of excitement out of her and a "Mhmm..." that I couldn't tell if it was directed to me or her mom. I shamelessly stared at her breasts as I played with them. I imagined anyone would. They were enormous and perfect in every way.

From all my panting, my lips felt dry, so I licked them while I kneaded her heavy chest. As I did, Aubrey lowered her chest down toward my face, rubbing one of her perky pink nipples along my lips. I smiled and opened my mouth, taking her nipple into it greedily and pushing her other breast toward my face, enjoying their warmth and weight like a fat kid enjoys fresh cake.

I squeezed them together and hungrily lapped at them. She let out soft moans and coos above me, interspersed with responses to her mother on the phone. Her hips slowly worked up and down my shaft and I could have sworn I felt her vagina muscles flex around me at regular intervals, like she was trying to milk the sperm from my cock and into her body. I was more than happy to let her.

As I sucked on her nipples and felt her riding my shaft, clearly eager to get me to cum inside her once again, a rush of arousal pulsed through me. My cock got harder and my gut fluttered a little with excitement. I couldn't help but pump my hips up into her as she rode me, trying to get as much of myself inside her as possible. Her jaw dropped slightly as I did this, and it only encouraged me to go faster.

I let go of her breasts, but kept a firm suction on her nipple so she knew not to take them away from me. My hands went to her hips, and I planted my heels into her bed for better leverage. Her breasts jiggled and bumped my face as I pumped up into her. I felt her adjust herself on top of me and then stop grinding so I could pump away beneath her. It seemed like no matter what I wanted to do, she wanted me to do it. Even during our first encounter, her whole goal seemed focused around making me cum.

VivicaSnow
VivicaSnow
1,016 Followers
12