Coed Love Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cup was empty and he took his cue to leave, without looking back or waiting for Ivy to get up. Brad had played all his cards and knew she would take the deal, if not out of concern for Peter, then out of curiosity for herself. He had the gift of sniffing out sexual frustration and it served him well; her eyes had changed when he talked about " convulsing with pleasure". For him, breaking down her defenses would be the sweet crowning victory.

***

In anticipation of the days following the grant submission, Ivy had already spoken to Vanessa about a short-term abstinence, which included masturbation. As hard as it was for her toy, Ivy was confident Vanessa would not falter. With the need to break Peter and the subsequent deal she struck with Brad, everything suddenly fell into place and Ivy had the perfect makings of a night to remember.

Since Vanessa knew the way, she drove Brad to Ivy's house after dinner. Ivy greeted them at the front door and ushered them into the small wine room on the right. A carafe filled with an exquisite Cabernet was surprisingly enough to get them to stay and behave in her absence; Vanessa had enough training to obey her completely and Brad was convinced he'd need his strength for Ivy.

Ivy left them drinking and drove back to campus to fetch Peter. She had e-mailed him to wait for her outside by the library, where they had had their first intimate moment in that convertible. Already better at obedience, Peter had responded with a simple "Yes".

***

Peter showed up at the same sidewalk to wait for Ivy. His inexplicable desire for her had outweighed the fear of the unknown, although his confidence in himself hadn't really grown over the past couple of weeks.

At 9 pm, a limited edition Santorini black Jaguar pulled up to the curb next to the library. Before Peter had adequate time to admire the long wheelbase and figure out just how expensive the car was, the window by the driver's seat rolled down to reveal Ivy in the seat. The new car confused Peter.

P: You have two cars?

I: No, just this one.

P: And the Mustang we were in last time?

I: Not mine. Are you done with 20 questions? Get in the car.

Peter shook his head in disbelief and got into the passenger seat. Ivy took off swiftly, barely taking notice of the changing traffic lights. In order to keep himself from getting dizzy, he stared at her profile; her pale skin shone under the bright street lamps at night.

They drove through winding roads after getting off the freeway. The trees blocked most of the houses from being seen from the street, but there was no mistaking the rich neighborhood they were in. The Jaguar pulled up to a garage on a well-manicured lawn. The garage door opened soundlessly and revealed an immaculate, spotless two-car garage, with no other cars in it.

Ivy led Peter back to the lawn and through the front door. Without letting him get a good look around, she pushed him to go left into the small living room.

The light gray L-shaped sofa sat on dark hardwood floors, facing the main wall. The metallic chains dangling from the anchor points on the wall stood out shiny against the matte wall. Dashes of color were injected with the midnight blue accent cushions on the couch and the crimson red seat cushion on the dining chair, seemingly randomly thrown against the wall and surrounded with ropes.

After giving Peter a moment to settle in and look around, Ivy asked him to strip in a nonchalant tone. It wasn't particularly loud or intimidating, it carried none of the steel quality that usually made Peter shiver. He complied quietly nonetheless and took off his clothes without ceremony. When she asked him to back up against the wall, Peter demanded to know what was going to happen. Ivy heard the slight fear in his voice and didn't have it in her to reprimand him for that, just yet.

I: I need you to trust me.

P: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to question you, but I'm in a strange house, naked and I need to know I'm safe.

I: I keep you safe, that's the deal we made. Now, all you need to know is you'll be tied up standing. Stuff will occur around you, but unless you explicitly agree, you will not be involved in anything. Is that acceptable?

P: Yes.

Ivy pushed Peter against the wall. He was torn between enjoying her warm hands on his chest and accepting the fact that he wouldn't be able to hide his body's reactions to whatever would eventually happen in the room. He only knew he'd have to endure whatever Ivy threw at him tonight.

After double-checking cuff tightness around Peter's wrists and ankles, Ivy left without further instructions. The room temperature was pleasant and Peter stood comfortably for a few minutes.

There was no door to the living space, so Peter didn't hear Vanessa coming in. Their paths hadn't crossed before and Vanessa's orders were to ignore everything in the room and masturbate. She didn't look at Peter any more carefully than at bare walls before she sat on the couch facing him.

She was wearing a soft pink sundress, which hugged her curves and hinted at the lack of underwear underneath. She slipped the short sleeves down to her waist and exposed her breasts. Having not been touched for a few days, her entire body had been neglected and hungry for the warm release of an orgasm.

She ran her hands through her blonde hair a couple times, her breasts freely moving up and down as she lifted her arms. Then she caressed her neck and slowly moved down to her breasts that were aching to be touched.

Her nipples hardened instantly when she twisted them, a pleasant contrast to her soft breasts. She giggled to herself as she continued to play with them, seemingly oblivious to Peter's uninterrupted attention. His hands and feet might have been chained to the wall, but his dick was quite unfettered and completely taken by the sight of Vanessa.

When she leaned back on the couch and spread her legs, the dress ran up her thighs and revealed a bare crotch to Peter's hungry eyes. Her left hand remained on her breast, while the right eagerly ran down between her legs. The first stroke of her fingers against her clit nearly brought her off; she bit her lips and fought the urge, but she wouldn't last long.

Before she could have the gushing orgasm she was ordered to, she'd have a small one first, just to ease the tension. She shifted her weight forward and put her legs on either of the couch, baring it all to Peter without ever looking at him.

She put her dainty fingers in her mouth and coated them with her saliva. Peter eagerly watched as her wet fingers left her mouth and went back between her long legs. What started out as frantic circles on her clit quickly turned into slower and longer strokes. She bit her lips as a small orgasm rocked her body.

The orgasm had built up very rapidly. Vanessa closed her legs and let her head fall back on the couch, while her pussy kept contracting. When she sat back up, her eyes inadvertently drifted to Peter's naked body by the wall, his erect cock staring at her almost angrily.

The sight of him, watching her quietly but with obvious interest, spurred her on. Her legs spread almost automatically and her fingers dove in without difficulty. She felt her walls, searching for that magical spot that would make her forget about everything else.

Her middle and ring fingers brushed against her g-spot and she gasped. With her free hand, she felt under the hood and soothed her aching clit with long strokes, while her g-spot was terrorized from all angles. She started squirming under her own ministrations and got louder as she got closer.

Peter listened to her increasingly loud moans punctuated with gasps. His eyes were between her legs, watching both hands work separately but in unison to bring her to orgasm. He wasn't prepared for the moment when Vanessa let out a string of "Fuck"s and pulled out her hand from inside her. A small stream of clear liquid flowed out of her, as she squealed and shook.

He was feeling quite wet himself and thought her juices had somehow made it onto him across the living room. Finally prying his eyes from Vanessa, he looked down to see his precum had coated his head and his dick kept a perfect right angle to his body against gravity.

After a few minutes, Vanessa came to and got off the couch. The skirt of her dress covered her very wet crotch, but her breasts still hung free. She went to the not-door opening to the room and looked around before coming back in. She knelt in front of Peter and looked up at him with big eyes.

V: I want to taste you. Will you let me?

Peter didn't trust his voice and just nodded. He hoped his answer was explicit enough to satisfy Ivy's conditions.

A pink tongue darted out of that delicate mouth and slowly swirled around the head of his dick. Then it moved down his shaft, getting the entire length wet with his precum and her saliva. She closed her lips and planted small kisses on the wet trail. Wherever her lips touched, he burned with a pulsing desire.

Without any further questions, Vanessa cupped his balls and gently rolled them. They were getting heavy during her show on the couch and in her hands, they were made out of steel. He heard a low groan, only to realize it had come out from the back of his own throat, when she opened her mouth and started to suck him.

He wasn't exactly proud of the size of his dick, but she took it in her mouth slowly and not without difficulty. A couple inches of him slipped inside her and he could feel her tongue. A few more inches and there was no more tongue, just the warmth of her mouth all around him. One more inch, and her lips kissed his base.

She moved up and down very slowly, but he was at the end of his wits. He couldn't endure the sweet torture. His balls tightened and he thrust forward as much as the chains allowed, before unloading in her mouth. Some of his cum leaked from the corners of her mouth, but Vanessa swallowed most of it.

***

Ivy had been watching the two of them on camera. Vanessa wasn't supposed to interact with Peter; she'd have to be punished for her disobedience. Peter wasn't meant to come for a long time but Vanessa, the attention whore, had intervened.

Barefoot, she came down the stairs and entered the room quietly. Vanessa was sitting on the couch, her dress was adjusted to cover herself back up. Peter was where Ivy had left him, chained standing up and naked, although his dick was no longer completely upright, thanks to the blowjob that had come out of nowhere.

With Ivy's sudden entrance, Vanessa got off the couch and knelt on the floor, her head tilted down. Her Mistress sat on the couch.

I: You disobeyed a direct order, pet. On my lap, now!

Vanessa blushed profusely, but remained quiet as she lay across Ivy's lap. She kept her head down. Her skirt was lifted and the air felt cold against her wet bottom. The first slap landed on her right ass cheek; the burn diffused quickly. It wasn't until the fifth spank, that the sting stopped diffusing.

I: Now that you're warmed up, I want you to count them.

Her hand came down harder than before. Vanessa gasped before she said "One". Ivy stopped spanking to tangle her hand in her pet's hair. She yanked back the blonde hair, hard. The pet arched her back on her lap.

I: Count in Korean, you stupid slut.

Ivy didn't let go of her hair. Another hit landed exactly on the same spot as the ones before. Vanessa squirmed, her back still arched, trying to remember the words she'd been taught.

She made it to 4. The spanks were coming in quick succession, giving her little time to think. The fifth spank landed. The words were blurry in her mind. She tried her best to remember.

V: Yasot!

I: Surely you mean "dasot"! Or does 6 come after 4 now?

Ivy dragged her fingernails across the very red butt cheek. Where the nails dug in became a trail of white amidst the red curves. The pet whimpered. The more she squirmed, the harder the nails pressed on her sensitive skin.

Vanessa knew she was dripping wet. Even without her previous orgasm, she would have been wet for her Mistress. The long black chiffon skirt Ivy was wearing rubbed against her body with each spank, created a delightful friction that only added to her agony.

I: Get off my lap now, slut. Onto the couch, ass facing the wall.

It was a deep enough couch to situate Vanessa on her hands and knees without falling. Peter now saw her perfectly round ass, one pale butt cheek and one glowing red. Her pussy was glistening from the wetness.

Peter had a flashback to Ivy grinding on his face in the car and how wet she had been. Just imagining her scent on his face was enough to make his dick stir again; he had a feeling the night was far from over.

Ivy went to the cabinet in the room and pulled out a bunch of stuff. Among the things was a conical plug, now identifiable to Peter as a butt plug, as he had previously seen demonstrated on his ex on video. He also registered a see-through dildo and a short black whip.

Vanessa had her face buried in the couch and didn't see the toys her Mistress was picking out. A soft blindfold covered eyes, right before a cold object got pushed into her pussy without warning. She felt filled but not stretched out. When Ivy started moving it in and out of her, her walls registered the ribbed sides of the toy.

Every thrust went a little deeper in her, making her moan out loud. She hung onto the pleasure for as long as she could, knowing the pain would soon follow, which would lead to even more pleasure.

The dildo hit Vanessa's cervix, which made her jump. She tried the move her ass away to lessen the penetration, but Ivy held her by the neck and kept burying the dildo in her, hitting her bottom with increasing force. Vanessa's juices were smeared all over the glass toy and her voice came out in low grunts, instead of the high pitch that signaled her impending orgasms.

Ivy took out the dildo and tossed it aside. Vanessa sighed, somewhere between relieved and anxious.

I: You know you'll have to take a bit more than this.

V: Yes, Mistress.

Ivy picked up the few items she had selected and turned to Peter.

I: Be a good boy and tell her what I have in my hands.

P: A conical plug. And a whip.

I: Do be a bit more precise about the whip. The slut needs to know what's coming to consent to it.

P: It looks like black leather. It has a pattern on it, looks kind of like a braid. It's rolled up right now, but doesn't look very long.

I: Very well. For future reference, this is a signal whip, easier to yield than some other types.

She turned back to Vanessa.

I: Are you clear on your punishment, pet?

V: Crystal clear, Mistress.

I: You remember your safe words?

V: Yes, Mistress.

Any intelligible word from now on would be considered a red light.

I: Good girl.

Ivy dipped the butt plug in her pussy first to get it nice and wet. Then it went slowly in her butt - all the way in. Ivy spanked her butt cheeks firmly to make sure the plug was staying in. Vanessa moaned out loud as the initial pain morphed into ripples of pleasure.

Peter found himself wondering where the whip would land first, on her yet untouched butt cheek or lean legs, maybe her back. He didn't have to wonder too long.

They had trained long enough for Vanessa to build up tolerance, but her ass was sensitive and slightly swollen from the spanking. Ivy un-looped the whip and a clean crack landed on Vanessa's already red butt cheek. Her pet cried out, burying her blindfolded face deeper into the couch. She hit the back of her thighs next and moved onto her back with a smooth transition. Each time the whip met her slender back, the toy groaned in varying degrees of ecstasy.

The following ten lashes landed on the back of her thighs again and tears pooled up in Vanessa's eyes under the blindfold. The next one overlapped with a previous one, making her actively sob through her punishment.

Her Mistress took too long between some of the hits and then Vanessa felt fingers probing her crotch. Her mind was cloudy; Mistress's fingers slid in so easily, massaging her g-spot. She would have sunk deeper into oblivion from the pleasure, if not for the new icy sensation on her abused cheek. The cold lips of her Mistress brought her back into her body.

Vanessa recovered her full register of senses and did a mental check of everything going on; she felt the tightness from the plug, the lingering sting from the whip, the cold lips on her ass and the ongoing assault on her pussy. And then she heard the dreaded words:

I: You haven't been given permission to come yet, pet.

She had stopped everything she was doing and spoken to agitate the toy further, making sure she was present enough to hear it. If the toy spoke now, the fun would be over.

Vanessa whimpered, but then slowly nodded her head. She didn't dare break character when she was so on edge.

I: Good girl.

Ivy caressed her toy's face before taking up the whip in her hands again. The whip grazed Vanessa's unblemished cheek with more force to even out the difference. Her screams came out louder, which both scared Peter and turned him on.

Once both cheeks were the same shade of red, Ivy let the whip fall down in a straight line on her back and the edge grazed the plug still buried deep. The toy visibly shook and her juices, which had been so far contained, started dripping down her legs.

Ivy turned to Peter.

I: You see what a good girl she is?

Her eyes drifted down to his raging erection.

I: Oh, I guess you see perfectly; is that your second or third erection tonight?

P: Second, M... Mistress.

His tongue tripped over the word and then relished the tingling feeling it caused.

I: Do you want to watch her come?

P: Yes, Mistress, very much.

Ivy put away the whip and slowly took out the plug. Her tongue filled the void and her expert fingers dove into the wet cunt. The toy squirmed, thrusting her hips back to match the fingers.

When Vanessa's pussy started preemptively contracting on her fingers, Ivy left only one finger in her and used the others to graze her clit. She plucked the g-spot like a gentle flower and her tongue never stopped rolling in delicious circles.

A drawn out squeal signaled the beginning of the end. Ivy felt the hot air emanating from Vanessa's body. Both her orifices clamped down hard as Ivy pulled her tongue and fingers back, except for one.

With the single finger still rubbing the clit gently under the hood, Vanessa's eyes rolled to the back of her head behind her blindfold. Her body gushed, soaking the hand of Mistress. She knew she wasn't done and so did Mistress, as the finger on the clit didn't stop; it became more insistent, pressing down harder and drawing circles.

Another stream of juices flowed out of her, with much more pressure this time. The drenched pussy kept contracting, but it was still eager to be played with. Ivy pushed the dildo in her and fingered her ass.

Vanessa had orgasm after orgasm, each wave hitting her hard. Finally, her legs gave out and she dropped to her elbows. She was panting hard and wanted nothing more than to curl up and sleep, which would have been painful in her current state.

I: You may get off the couch now and kiss me, pet.

V: Thank you for your generosity, Mistress.

The toy took off her blindfold. Mistress was lying on the couch with her legs extended. She slowly got onto the floor, her body still sore and knelt down by Ivy's feet. Slowly, almost carefully, her pink tongue started to caress the elegant feet of her mistress.

She knew Ivy wasn't particularly into feet and that this was merely to remind her of her place, but she was happy to serve this woman, who exuded strength even at her most vulnerable. It made Vanessa happy to know that she was perhaps one of the very few people who had ever seen Ivy with her guard down. Since the scene in the bathtub, she had been trying extra hard to be a good toy, deserving of Mistress.