Coed Love Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
244 Followers

He remained sitting on the floor, while reaching for the box of tissue that was luckily within his reach. Nicole was still quiet in the aftermath, not moving, partially due to the darkness in the apartment. They hadn't turned on any lights, not that Peter had needed any to find his way up her skirt.

He talked to his voice assistant to turn the living room lights on at a low setting. She looked around as the dim lights came on and saw a pretty neat, albeit small, modern living area. She was still high from her orgasms. Giggling, she asked, "No Transformers posters?"

It took him a few second to remember what she was referring to -- his freshman dorm room. He laughed sheepishly at the fact that this was the first thing that had popped in her head after seeing his living space. "Oh, they're in the bedroom, if you want to see them."

Looking at his face, Nicole found that she liked the twinkle in his eyes. The innocent teenager she had known had not had it. Whatever, or whoever, he had been through had clearly taught him a lot. "The posters are the last thing I wanna see... in the bedroom."

She thought she delivered the pause well, in case he missed a hint. No, this new Peter wasn't missing any hints. He held her hand and led her to the dimly lit bedroom, which was again compact, but big enough to fit a comfortable looking queen bed, as well as a wardrobe and computer desk.

If there was indeed a Transformers poster, she didn't look around carefully enough to find it. "Drop 'em." She ordered. He put his hands on his belt, then grinned at her in mock innocence, "What, these?"

Nicole repeated herself, "Drop the pants!" Unhurried, he unbuckled his belt and pushed down his dress pants. Although his shirt was already a mess from her juices, he left it on to goad her. She took the bait: "Strip everything you're wearing, right fucking now, or I'll make you sorry you messed with me!" Her voice has risen, but he was used to a much sterner Mistress; Nicole needed a whole lot more authority to make him do anything unwillingly.

He unbuttoned his messy shirt and took off his socks, never even moved to take off his boxer briefs. She could see a toned body and a very firm dick through the underwear. She also saw he was grinning boyishly at her and just standing there, waiting for her to order him around, even if he wasn't going to obey her.

"Fine, you want to be difficult, be difficult. Stay there and weep, for all I care!" She turned her back on him and stripped off her soaked skirt, along with her shirt and bra. Completely naked, she lay on his bed, spread her legs and started playing with herself. She used her left hand to play with her nipple, while the other hand went inside her, filling the void.

As good as her hands were, there was a strange, unsettling feeling. Any other guy would have forced himself on her by now. Suddenly she lost confidence that he wanted her. She sat up on the bed to find him watching her intently; his gaze didn't waver when she looked at him.

In a moment of clarity, she felt the desire between them thicken and become tangible. No words needed.

She called him closer with a gesture of her hand. He walked up to her. When her finger pointed at her lips, he leaned in and started a kiss. It grew deep quickly. Overcome with need, Nicole pulled him onto her. Without breaking the kiss, she took off the already unbuttoned shirt and maneuvered to take off his underwear, which came off with his help.

He was so hard against her soft skin. The teasing was driving her mad, so she finally reached for his dick and lined it up at her dripping entrance. His face lit up with unadulterated desire as the head broke into her. He slowly fed his erection into her, an inch at a time. What he might have lacked in girth, he would make up for in stamina; he wanted to prove that to Nicole, if not for her pleasure, then for his sake.

He went balls deep into her and took a second to adjust to the heavenly sense of warmth inside her. At the moment their hips connected, Nicole took a deep breath.

Was he bigger? Was that even possible? He damn well felt bigger moving inside her, already building her up to another orgasm. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him in even deeper, but he was already propped up on his elbows and picking up a hard fast pace.

Their first round of fucking was mostly quiet. They were both busy trying to wrap their minds around the fact that their physical union was that hot. Still, a first round has to end for there to be a second round.

Peter felt his balls tingle in warning and finally had to talk, to warn her. He slowed down and pinched her nipples a little forcefully, to make sure she was paying attention to what he would say. However, that had the unintentional side effect of triggering a small orgasm in her, causing her walls to contract hard around his dick.

It practically turned him purple to resist unloading into her through the contractions, but pulling out was also a risky move. He stayed inside her and continued tugging on her nipples, as she rode down her high once more.

Her glassy eyes sought his gaze. "That shit you just pulled almost got you pregnant, you little cunt," he teased her in a soft voice, happy she was no longer squeezing. "What a mouth on you," she chided him. Next thing that followed was Nicole demonstrating just how good she'd gotten with Kegel exercises -- very, very good.

Peter grunted and tried to pull away, but she held his face. "It's OK. I want you to come in me," she whispered. The magic words... He kissed her hard on the lip, then retreated completely before thrusting hard into her a couple of times. They both felt his dick expand and empty deep into her.

He melted into her embrace for a second before pulling up and out. "Well, that was nice." Nicole murmured, her head still in the clouds. He pecked her on her nose, "That was more than nice. For the beginning, anyway."

He didn't give her time to come to. With a quick flip of his hands, Nicole found herself face down on the bed, being dragged by her legs to the edge of the bed. Her luscious ass stared at Peter, her pussy oozing with his come.

He used some his juices as lubrication for his fingers. His thumb started circling her asshole.

It shouldn't have been surprising to him how easily she yielded and opened up; he had watched the entirely depraved lows she had sunk to with He-who-must-not-be-named, and sure enough, Peter had enjoyed watching them. It had taken him a long time to come to terms with that. Hell, if it hadn't been for Ivy, he still would have been fumbling around in the dark, feeling sorry for himself. Instead, he had been lucky enough to have a teacher who had seen him and, to an extent, loved him for what he was.

His sex life after Ivy had been pointedly vanilla. It was understood the level of kink he needed came with experience and a fuck ton of trust. Not something he could simply come out and ask for from a casual fuck.

Peter shook his head, returned back to the moment at hand. The deeper he pushed his thumb into her ass, the more music she made, mumbling somewhat incoherently. Her wanton sounds rapidly got him from a semi to ready again.

He reached forward to grab a handful of her hair. Her back arched; she stopped pushing back onto his finger, obediently awaiting his next move. He inched his knee between her legs and got her to spread them.

The sweet pussy he had fucked a minute ago came fully into view. Peter stopped playing with her ass for the minute and slid his dick back into her sopping pussy in one deep thrust that made her exclaim "Oh, fuck!"

Her ass cheeks bounced to his rhythm as he plowed into her. Eventually he let go of her hair, went back to teasing her ass. She got louder as a response, trying to push back, to encourage him to go deeper in both of her holes.

The comfortable, but hard, pace got both of them moaning out loud; Peter was grunting from the pleasure he was getting from fucking Nicole into a stupor.

She was dazed and confused by the situation she found herself in. She was close to coming on her ex's dick that was pistoning in and out of her like a pro, with no sign of tiring yet. She was having a hard time reconciling this pornstar with the geek, but her body finally decided there was too much thinking.

She was able to get her hand between her splayed legs to rub herself. Her fingers stroking under the hood of her engorged clit, together with the almost DP she was getting, proved the right combination to set her off for yet another time that evening.

Peter felt the wave of heat that surged Nicole's core. Her ass and pussy clenched around his digits, rendering him immobile, while her hand continued a furious pace on her clit until all the good vibrations died down.

He gently pulled out and flipped her on her back. With her eyes closed, there was a certain heaviness in the way she moved on the bed, body still shaking with the occasional residual tremor.

Peter tried to cover her naked body with the duvet, but she opened her eyes then. "How?" -- she asked a seemingly simple question, without knowing how loaded the answer would be.

"Why don't you sleep now? We can talk later. I'll be in the living room." He moved to get off the bed. Nicole grabbed his arm; she wasn't nearly as depleted as she looked.

"Sleep? How am I supposed to sleep knowing I've only come three times and you're still rocking a very respectable hard-on? No, you stay and let me take care of that for you."

With that she straddled him. He was wearing a smug grin as he lifted her hips up and guided her back onto his dick. They shared a happy sigh when he sunk in all the way inside her, before he said, "Actually, you came four times, Princess. So you really can't be faulted for wanting to sleep after all that action."

The daring in his voice and the cocky attitude made Nicole want to fuck his brains out even more. She started riding him slowly. He was still sitting up, which made her breasts rub against his chest, her nipples hard as buttons.

She guided his mouth onto her left breast and he quickly figured out his hand was free for the other breast. As she slid up and down on his dick, he kept playing with her nipples, alternating between hand and mouth.

Their combined juices ran down the length of his shaft, an altogether pleasant sensation around his balls. Nicole hugged him closer to her, let her hands roam around his body freely. Her grinding on him became insistent, like an itch she couldn't scratch no matter how hard she tried.

She thought she felt something on his back. Her fingers closed around the part of skin that felt rougher than it should. In the next instant, Peter pulled her off him and tossed her face down on the bed. Propping her ass up, he stuck his fingers deep into her now gaping pussy and while reaching for her G-spot, his tongue dove into her ass.

In vain, she tried reaching for his cock. He continued to push her buttons until she cried out. Her orgasm hit her violently this time; her knees shook and gave in under her, making her effectively collapse on the bed.

Neither of them moved for a minute or two. When Nicole finally lifted and turned her head around, the expression on Peter's face was the epitome of the cat that ate the canary.

His expression morphed into pure animal desire; Nicole had unexpectedly moved between his legs and was in the process of inhaling his still-gravity-defying cock. His head fell back for a second; eyes closed, taking in the bliss that was her mouth. He couldn't help placing his hand on her head, feeling it bob up and down.

This wasn't her first rodeo. She delicately cupped his balls, whilst not letting up on the sloppy blowjob that was making Peter moan out loud in need. Once she had reached the base, he scooped up a bunch of her hair to push her down onto his crotch even more and started actively fucking her mouth.

She stayed still and let him use her as long as he needed in this position. Her moans vibrated around the head of his dick that was down her throat. Considering how long they had already been fucking, he didn't last very long. As soon as Nicole felt him expand inside her mouth, she vacuumed him in with her lips.

Peter shot his load in multiple waves down her throat; the whole thing was undiluted ecstasy, from the way her lips wrapped around him to how her throat contracted while swallowing his seed.

"That was.. uhm, wow..." -- he cleared his throat before helping her sit back up. "Not bad for your second round?" she quipped. All Peter could do was flash her his boyish grin and run his hands through his hair.

He got off the bed and went into the master bathroom. He almost didn't close the door before peeing. Nicole cleared her throat loudly; she could still see his naked profile hovering over the toilet bowl. With an "Oh, right, force of habit" he kicked the door closed. With luck, she'd assume keeping the door open was a result of him living alone, and not of months, if not years, of peeing in front of strangers as part of his humiliation kink.

The ex-couple, now on different sides of the bathroom door, both sighed and muttered a single "What the fuck am I doing?" -- both filled with incredulity and confusion for different reasons, despite the very tangible attraction they had both been acting on.

In that moment of solitude, Nicole felt like she was swept off her feet in the most unconventional way, almost as if Peter had conned her into being there somehow. She wanted to blame him, but then she thought back on the last couple of hours and replayed their dialogue at every turn -- she was complicit.

He wasn't the first silver-tongued serpent to come her way, but his poison within her was so delicious. She needed another hit, even if it was going to kill her.

Nicole got off the bed. She almost reached for the nightstand for a hairband, but this wasn't her room. Yet, she found a red one there anyway. Unquestioning, she took it and pulled up her hair into a messy bun atop her head. This hairstyle went effortlessly with the freshly fucked glow. Now, she was in her comfort zone.

"Peter, do you mind if I take a quick shower?" she yelled. She was taken aback when a still-very-naked Peter opened the door in that instant. "Why are you yelling? I'm right here..." His voice trailed off in the presence of her exposed body, stirring the desire inside him once more. "We could, uh, shower together, if you like," he countered shamelessly.

***

It wasn't a luxurious rain forest walk-in shower, but there was enough room for them both to be comfortably under the stream of hot water. The same dim lighting reigned in the bathroom, too, giving off a "Turkish bath meets dungeon" feel with the black tiles lining the shower.

Peter was facing Nicole, mostly staring at the water cascading down her gloriously naked body. He could, in all honesty, not remember the last time he had wanted her this badly. Maybe never...

When she turned her back to him, he soaped up a sponge and brushed her skin with the foam. She giggled with pleasure and stepped back into him, allowing him access to the front of her body, particularly to her sensitive nipples.

She felt him harden against her ass. If she didn't know any better, she would've asked him what he was on. On second thought, she decided maybe she didn't need the entire story of how he had ended up here - she had a feeling it would spoil the mood.

She took the sponge from him and tossed it. His now free hands wandered all over her slippery body, one lingering over the nipple and the other seeking out her clit. Her legs parted voluntarily. His dick struggled to get free, while he rubbed her and she moaned against him.

Water continued to flow down, washing away the suds. Peter made a move for the shampoo bottle on the nook inside the shower. Coyly, Nicole pushed his hand instead towards the silicon lube that was semi-hidden there among the other bath products.

She looked up and kissed him, while he generously coated his erection with it. There was moment of hesitation upon breaking the kiss. For the first time in a long time, Peter forgot how to articulate a simple question, merely because it was awkward. Nicole heard the unspoken question loud and clear.

In answer, she bent over, pressing against the shower wall with one hand and spreading her cheeks with the other. She looked over her shoulder to watch his face in the dim light; the initial look of concentration was replaced by one of carnal lust the second his head pushed through.

Her eyes closed automatically and her body braced for impact with every inch that drilled her ass. It wasn't until after she could feel his balls against her cheeks that she could finally open her eyes to the agonizing pleasure.

In response to her arching back, he spared a hand to rub her clit, whilst increasing his pace in and out of her tight ass. Eventually, her cheeks were flush with his hips. Instead of pulling out all the way, he switched to shorter strokes and relished in the feeling of being milked by her insides.

Nicole now had him deep inside her third hole and she was enjoying every second of it. Experience and stamina were both great assets, but the quick kisses he planted on her and his constant focus on her pleasure were unexpected gifts from sex heaven.

His hands were still slippery from the waterproof lube. Her throbbing clit demanded every bit of attention he had, which is how she ended up pushing back onto him and actively controlling the pace and depth.

The moment he relinquished control was also the moment his body started tensing up for another orgasm. He fought it to make sure she caught up with him. The way her curvy ass was swallowing his dick whole was definitely breaking his concentration, so he fought every instinct that was telling him to explode inside her.

"Tell me what a slut I am!" She whimpered with each thrust; her need to come was climbing with each circle he drew on her clit, and yet, she couldn't peak. "Tell me how it feels to fuck my ass!"

Peter braced himself. The desperation in her tone spurred him on. As close as he was, if he chose his words correctly, they could achieve that perfect moment of harmony in simultaneous orgasms.

"In a minute, I will have come in all of your holes. If that doesn't make you a proper slut, I don't know what does. You sure seem to love that cock pumping into you. Push back onto it; show me how much you want me to come in your ass."

She used the last energy she had left to grind on him. His balls slapped against her, which added to his finger still terrorizing her clit. Each time he pounded home, she was an inch closer to sweet release.

"You are such a good little slut. You wanna come for me, baby?" He leaned in and whispered in her ear. Their hips connected, he rocked her back and forth with his weight. In addition to the finger on her clit, he managed to slip two others into her dripping wet pussy.

Her reaction was instantaneous. Her pussy gripped his fingers, ass clenched around his dick, squeezing him in waves, as the orgasm permeated through her body. He was right there with her, hers triggering his with a few seconds' delay.

They shuddered in each other's wet embrace for what felt like an hour until the afterglow diffused.

***

Nicole almost felt shy lying down under his sheets after a proper shower. She had pulled her wet hair back up into a bun, instead of drying it. Peter had offered her a shirt that fit her practically like a nightgown. The bedroom was cozy, now that she had time to observe it.

The dim lighting hit the half-naked Peter just right, rummaging through his pile of clothes with his back turned to her for the first time. "What's that on your back?" She sounded worried. Under his breath, he cursed. "It's nothing, don't worry about it."

Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
244 Followers