Coed Turned Housewife Ch. 03

Story Info
Coed and professor consummate lust, while roommate listens.
1.7k words
4.45
35.9k
27
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
427 Followers

Coed Turned Housewife, Ch. 3 - "Roommate Squirms"

The third in a series about innocent Chelsea Pelham and her handsome professor, Dr. Mark Benning.

***

The door creaked open and a small, thin girl with mousy brown bangs and an enormous backpack entered the apartment, carrying groceries. She was busily struggling with her burdens for quite a few seconds before she looked up and saw Chelsea - flushed, bosom heaving, wet lips parted - sitting dangerously close to a handsome older man on the couch, his own shirt front disarranged, hair tousled, lips pursed in annoyance, large hand perched possessively on Chelsea's knee.

Karen Connor- for this was the roommate's name - sized up the situation immediately for what it was.

"I - um - Chelsea, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just got back from studying and thought we might make dinner." She had turned beet red, realizing what she had walked into. She had never had a boyfriend herself, possibly because she was thin, flat-chested and shy - or possibly because she was young and inexperienced for even a college freshman. She spent most of her free time riding horses. She and Chelsea had been like twins before this semester when the "Big-Titty" lab had changed everything for Chelsea, starting with her bra size. Karen was not similarly distracted, and was as shy and uninitiated about men as she could possibly be.

"You're fine, Karen, I was just going to my room." Chelsea was red-faced too. It embarrassed her to have her best friend Karen see her in a compromising position with a strange older man. Dr. Benning was the only person who seemed unperturbed.

"Chelsea, I'm going to make sure you eat some soup and take you to bed," he said coolly as he stood and began gathering the food items to take into Chelsea's bedroom.

Karen lowered her eyes, putting away her groceries absently as she heard Chelsea's door click behind her and the strange man. She mused. "Didn't he mean 'put you' to bed?" She thought. It was all very uncomfortable, especially - she thought - the man's sly, icy tone.

Her discomfort would soon grow.

Inside the small bedroom, Dr. Benning had positioned Chelsea comfortably across her girlish bed - removing a few stray stuffed animals - and was gently spoon-feeding her chicken soup. Chelsea had obediently taken the muscle relaxers he had brought for her, and was feeling very mellow. The soup felt soothing down her throat, and her throbbing headache seemed to have abated. She was relaxed, drifting.

Far away, she heard someone say, "Oh no!" Something on her breast was hot and wet.

"Oh honey, I am so sorry, I spilled that soup all over you." He found a towel and fussed over the dark stain across her shirt front.

"I have to get this off of you, make sure you're not burned." He was lifting off her camisole, realized it was elasticized under her bosom, and pulled it up deftly, quickly freeing her large, loose breasts.

The big white orbs bounced out and hung fatly against her still-thin, birdlike frame. They wobbled like huge gleaming balloons and her large pink nipples were relaxed and swollen like big soft nubs in the warm, close air of the bedroom.

Chelsea was too startled to cover herself immediately. She was looking with surprise up at Dr. Benning, who still held her shirt in his hand - but his gaze was fixed on her chest, and his eyes seemed glazed over, his lips slack. His free hand reached out with longing to gently brush the soft, fat nipples. They tightened a little at his touch, becoming hard and erect, and he brought his fingertips more fully to cup the firm white sides of each pert melon. They seemed too big to be true on Chelsea's petite body. She was so unused to any kind of heavy petting that she gave little mews of ecstasy as Mark's hand explored each fat globe.

Continuing to massage her chest, he now brought his mouth down to hers again and began tonguing her forcefully, increasing the urgency and pressure of his kiss ("French kissing!" Chelsea thought wildly) where he had left off. As he assaulted her mouth, he increased the strength and urgency of his grip on her breasts, pulling the nipples out and kneading them, as if they were made of dough. They were still sensitive from whatever had happened the night before, and Chelsea moaned in both pain and pleasure.

She was overwhelmed - physically, emotionally - and could only relent as he started to ease her pants down, massaging the slim hips and generous heart-shaped buttocks as he disrobed her and himself. Her legs were spread on either side of his kneeling figure as he kissed and sucked on the big pink eyes facing him. He massaged Chelsea's vulva with his large probing fingers, registering the slick wetness, encouraging her legs to spread wider, to raise her knees, as he lined up his swollen cock head against her opening.

"Be still, baby, you need this," He said commandingly as he eased his way into her tight, wet tunnel. "Oh baby, just think, 24 hours ago, you were still a virgin. You were my sweet little virgin." He repeated these words in her ear as he began to thrust his cock deep up inside her. "Now you're taking my cock and my cum again and again, baby. You're a good little cum slut. I can feel my cum leaking out of you." He grunted these words as he held her pinned against his massive engorged dick buried in her tight channel. Chelsea herself was slack-jawed, drooling, her body responding to his with total receptiveness, taking his dick as deep as it would go. Her big tits jiggled with each rhythmic thrust.

Moreover, his strong pelvis was shaking Chelsea's old-fashioned wooden framed bed - the very bed she had slept in all her life. The pink wood of the headboard was banging up against the wall of Karen's bedroom with every thrust. Karen could hear every squeak of the mattress and knock of the wood, and knew her friend was getting drilled by the cool, confident man who had been with her on the couch. She wondered who he was. Suddenly, she heard her friend's voice cry out.

Karen sat up - was he hurting her? The cries were mounting in pitch and volume. "That's right baby, come for me. Come hard for daddy," she heard the man commanding her friend. Suddenly the man's voice was arching too, both crying incoherently as if united in ecstasy.

Inside the bedroom, Chelsea felt the warm wet explosion of Mark's cum deep in her belly, and her helpless horny cunt responded by convulsing in wave after wave of orgasm. Chelsea had previously only masturbated her small, sensitive clit to orgasm - vaginal orgasms were new to her. The taboo of penetration seemed to make her come harder and more easily. She was a devout Christian girl, a virgin, wantonly having sex. She was fucking her professor. She knew how wrong it was and was coming hard out of shame and lust.

Her lips were dry and her heartbeat slackening when she felt a large, wet, warm shape pressed against her mouth. "Open wide and suck baby. Clean me off," she heard Mark demand. "Suck me like a good little slut." She had no choice, as he held her nose and her mouth opened wide to breath, the big veiny dick was shoved between her parted lips. She could taste a sour sticky taste all over the hot, engorged organ, but the head itself was weeping small drops of a delicious salty liquid. "Mmmm" she thrummed against the swollen head, and sucked harder. She wanted more of that salty taste.

"Clean it off baby; suck me hard." She felt Mark reposition his dick so he could thrust it down her throat. Her gag reflex started but he went so deep she felt like she was swallowing, breathing in every inch of his massive member. Her mouth was up against his large testicles, hairy and hanging proudly as they banged against her chin. He was fully fucking her face now and it was all she could do to keep her mouth in position. She felt the balls tighten against her lips, he cried out - "Yes, you whore, swallow all my cum!! Drink my cum, baby" - and Chelsea swallowed gulp after gulp of a salty stream until she miscalculated and sputtered up a big mouthful of the thick ropey substance, the remaining spurts decorating her pretty cheeks and tits.

In her room, Karen was close to tears with discomfort. Not only had her friend been drilled (did they use a condom?!) but she could hear every word of dirty talk, and knew that her friend had swallowed a man's seed. Karen couldn't remember if that went against the Bible, but she knew her friend wasn't married and feared for her soul. Karen prayed fervently against her pillow that her friend could wash away her sins, as in the room next door Chelsea wiped the drying cum from her face with a dirty towel.

Leaning back, she tenderly held the sighing, sexually spent form of Mark against her in bed. They fell asleep entangled, naked, and he repositioned his cock against her sloppy quim several times in the night, lining her slick channel with deep load after deep load of his seed.

In the morning, she awoke and he was gone. A text read, "No need to come into the lab this week. See you tonight. Come to my house after school."

Chelsea leaned back as the morning sunlight filtered through her window. Her exquisitely large breasts had already brought so many new experiences into her life, but where would this lead?

Who was Mark Benning, and what did he really want?

She moved her hand down toward her cum-streaked pussy and gently massaged her clit while thinking of his large form on top of her the night before. She felt an emptiness inside of her that quaked, knowing how enormously he could fill it. Rubbing her clit harder and harder, her body seized with a silent orgasm and her tight vaginal muscles forced a small jet of his cum out as she bore down in ecstasy. The dried wet spot on the bed had a new, smaller, wet spot in the center.

"Oh Mark, my love," she thought idly as she wiped her hand. She picked up her phone. "See you tonight, Dr. Benning" she texted.

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
427 Followers