Coercion of Jen Ch. 07

Story Info
There is more than one way to enjoy an orgasm.
4.7k words
4.57
3.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

After last night it appears it was only gas and Brian was asleep early. As soon as she closed his bedroom door, she found her extremely horny self, cutting off her panties, jumping onto her bed, crossing her legs Indian style and opening the red box.

A note was laying across the items within the box so she opened the half-folded note on the beautiful paper. Today's paper was a finely textured rose, 'He uses such beautiful paper'. She really liked his hand writing, she would have to ask Rachel about that, she began to read.

Once again, I believe you have made the best possible choice for you. This challenge will no doubt take you to new heights in your personal sexual awaking.

Inside you will find two toys, the first, the seven-inch-long, one-inch-around, purple toy, is called an anal dildo. I trust you know what its purpose is.

She is horrified by what she's reading but just can't stop as she glances at the second toy.

The four-inch-long toy is referred to as a butt plug, again I trust you are aware of the how and where of its placement.

For any questions in proper use, you may return to the house to ask, if necessary, although I am sure you can find appropriate information on the net, if required.

Here are this week 's commitments.

One, you must have your butt plug in your ass at all times, accept when defecating or fucking your rectum. At all other times, plug in.

Two, if you choose to have an orgasm this week, it must be an anal orgasm only. An anal orgasm is devised from manipulation and abrasion of the anal canal, targeting the A spot or the anterior fornix erogenous zone, but I 'm sure you know that.

Again, you may search the net for additional information. You are not to stroke your pussy at all this week. By stroking I refer to any rubbing, tapping, or touches of any sort intended to generate sexual vaginal responses. A breach of this rule will demand a very serious response. NO pussy playing at all this week.

You may however, when fucking your asshole with your purple ass eater, fondle and play with any other body part just not your pussy, understand?

She thought she could hear his direct command of, 'understand', in her head as she read it and unintentionally, she actually gave her head a nod as she understood.

She wanted to cry and she wanted to fuck herself since she needed to cum like never before in her young life. She fell back into bed and the box bounced. She heard something hit the floor so she reached and found a tube of lube. She sarcastically thought, 'Thank you', when all she wanted to do was throw it as far away as possible, but accepted it slamming it down on the bed beside her instead.

She picked up the dildo and it was oddly shaped she noticed. It wasn't that thick but it was glass smooth with a slight bend from base to tip. A thin, flattish, curving, little purple cock was what she saw. "An ass orgasm?" she asked out loud. I have to cum, I need to rub my cunt, I want to be fucked! All this pent-up emotion was being displayed in silence through gestures and facial expressions. She was in agony as she needed to cum so badly. She was rubbing her thighs together in frustration and desire. Is it possible? She laid back on her bed as she needed to cum.

She had never really played with her bum hole before. It was murder having free hands and to be told she couldn't solve her problem right then, right now. Almost unwittingly her right index finger began to feel below her vulva, her perineum, her butt hole! 'Am I clean?' She jumps out of bed and bends over in front of her floor length mirror. She could clearly see her little button, it was a healthy pink, a little brighter maybe than the skin around her, but she looked good and clean.

Bent over and looking between her legs she reached through her thighs and lightly touched her anus and found it was spongy. She thought, 'Glad I did that gardening,' her finger nails were quite short. She tried to gently poke her fingertip inside and she was dry. She could see her wet pussy lips above her finger so she slid her finger up the slit between the lips and then brought it down applying more pressure as she was pushing inside her love canal enough to really enjoy the feeling. Then her eyes were drawn to the diminishing welts from her previous spanking and she didn't want another spanking like that ever again. He will ask questions and I won't be able to lie to him. She stopped wetting her finger.

Still looking between her legs as her finger was just entering her asshole the thought popped up that she had accepted the commitment and was bound by her word to honor it. She shuddered and let out a moan as she forced herself to straighten out and then turn, getting back into bed. She could feel her pussy leaking onto her bed cover as she let out another growl of futile frustration! She had to be quiet.

Her hand found the lube. Placing a little on her finger tip, not wanting to spill any, she slid her hand down her tummy and reaching down between her legs sought her bum hole. She lost most of the lube on a cheek. She brought the lube up onto her stomach and applied a more generous amount to her finger then spread her legs wide open and tried to hit her asshole again.

She found it and she started spreading the lube around. 'Fuck, am I horny.' As soon as her fingertip entered, her hips bucked not to get out of the way but to drive her ass onto her finger. Her mind was remembering an anal scene she had seen during orgasm week, it was beautiful, the woman appeared so satisfied on the screen. Jen's finger began driving in but she wasn't getting deep enough. She tried two fingers and added some more lube, she tried rubbing and vibrating her fingers to see if three fingers would work. Rolling her head from side to side she happened to see the anal dildo laying on the bed.

She reached out and brought it over, 'Well let's see,' was her thought as she placed a row of lube from tip to stern and then holding onto the dildo with her right hand, she held it in a downward stabbing knife grip as she brought it into position and began by rubbing it up and down her ass crack. She touched the bottom of her vagina but she knew better and fought to stay on task.

She worked the head of the dildo into her ass. It didn't hurt but it burned a little and she was so hot as she had loosened herself up so well. She continued to pull it in and she could feel the dildo bouncing from muscle ridge to muscle ridge as it progressed up her anus.

Her hand hit her cunt so she rolled onto her hips a little more. She pulled back then backed her hand up a little further on the shaft and took another down stroke, it didn't feel that bad at all. She didn't hit her cunt so she began a nice gentle up and down stroking trying not to bounce off her cunt as she drove in each downward stroke.

Her mind flashed to the spanking he gave her and the pace of the stroking increased. She remembered how hard he spanked her over her jeans with that paddle. She was finding that if she rolled the dildo and forced a little upward push towards her belly button when driving the toy in it felt better, way better, maybe that A spot.

She sat forward with her legs spread but she fell backward driving it in all the time. Then she twisted her torso in a little different way. She was actually unaware that her hand was hitting her clit each downward drive and the orgasm hit her. It hit her hard and she moaned out of pleasure but she continued to drive her new toy in and out only slowing as the orgasm wound down. She was breathing hard and her head a little fuzzy but she was relieved. She was happy and she fell asleep while gently rocking the dildo in and out of her ass.

She woke up at four a.m. with the dildo still in. The lube had broken down somewhat and her skin was pulled as she slid the dildo out and then she remembered she was to have the butt plug inserted whenever she wasn't playing or defecating.

She found the lube bottle beside her on the bed and dug the plug out of the red box which was somehow still on the bed. She jumped up and gave the plug a quick soapy scrub then went back to bed. She reached down and, damn, if the plug didn't practically slide right in. She returned to sleep with her hands tucked in between her thighs which were pussy comforters and butt plug holders. She was happy.

She just finished her morning constitutional and happily slid her butt plug home. She had come to, if not, enjoy the little guy as he was no longer a pain at least. She laughed as he popped right in now with no fuss only a little lube and no muss.

She named him, "little Johnie', for fun. She loved her anal orgasms now as they were new to her but she had to admit they could be a very enjoyable experience if done right, now that she had her technique down.

She brushed out her hair and on Sunday at four o'clock she knocked on the door and he was there. Her eyes were bright and she was happy. She almost bounced into the house and through to the living room. She dropped to her knees and assumed her formal position before he had even taken his seat.

"You seem pretty happy today, Jen."

Her smiling face beamed up at him, "We had a great week, Sir. Brian's check-up went well, for Brian, anyway, and to be honest, I actually enjoyed this week's contract." She even blushed a little as she said it.

"Well then, I am sure I shall enjoy every detail of your adventure. You have the floor, young lady," he said with a flourish of his hand as he settled into his Parker.

She described her first night in all of the detail she knew he demanded. She wasn't nearly as embarrassed now as she shared her experiences. She had actually added a little spice to her story just to make it a little more entertaining she felt.

She had experienced four anal orgasms that week. After Monday's lunch they retired to watch their afternoon movie. She approached the zabuton, withdrew a covering from the stack behind it and assumed her seat on her zabuton at the side of his legs, as he sat in his movie chair. She hadn't ever sat in a chair outside of the kitchen since she had come to live there and she wondered what this one felt like. Was it as comfortable as it looked?

He hit play and the movie began. The story involved a young man and woman who are trying to get ahead. They work hard to move out of the run-down area they were raised in and they have a plan. The young man gets into a poker game and loses more than he can ever hope to repay so he runs.

The creditor catches the welsher at his house as he is trying to convince his girl to run with him. She won't have anything to do with such nonsense as they have a plan.

The creditor loves the look of the girl but has no respect for the husband. So, he makes them an offer she isn't fond of and he can't refuse.

He and his wife are to work for him until he was paid back. They don't have a choice and take the deal.

She is made the winner's maid. She is taught by an old German maid what is expected of her, how she is to act and react, what to wear, what to eat and when to sleep. She was on twenty-four-hour call. There was no negotiation and that would be her position until her husband repaid his debt. He molded her carefully and lovingly with discipline but never abuse.

The sex scenes were erotic. At first, they we nonconsensual but in time she would become the driver and she begged to call him Master at the end.

Jen, while sitting at his knee, watched as the young wife was molded into a vivacious and sensuous woman who was wanting only to do what her Master asked of her, immediately, without question and correctly every time. As the actress said in the movie, "My self-worth is derived from his happiness so I take pride in doing everything he asks of me, everything, exactly the way he wants it done."

Jen reported to Mr. Black that she enjoyed the movie and that she saw some similarities between her life and the story. She didn't push it but just let him know she got the message.

Five days later she still wasn't really sure what she thought about it all. She knew the she herself was being molded into something he wanted. She could feel herself changing but actually not in a negative way. If she was really honest with herself, she was feeling stronger and more in control not less.

Brian was safe and they had food and a roof over their heads. If she was being really honest then she would admit that life wasn't that bad for them right now.

She had to report that afternoon so after the movie she had gone home and when Brian was sleeping, she had fantasized about Mr. Black being the Master that was training her. She had experienced a great anal orgasm and would fall back on this new fantasy more than once.

"That's not good enough, Young Lady, expand."

'Oh shit.'

"On Monday night I played with Brian until he fell asleep in my arms at about nine o'clock. He had had a good day." She was watching Mr. Black wondering how long he would let her ramble.

He read her mind, "I am not the one who's arms will be screaming."

Point taken, "I crawled into bed and found myself going over the scene where the wife was learning how to walk and carry herself more sensually. I couldn't believe how subtle the changes were and the end result achieved. She was absolutely gorgeous in that scene."

"I wanted to play with my girl, my pussy, to slowly draw out the feelings as I ran the movie through my head. I almost got to my pussy when your face flashed into my mind saying, "Understand?" I knew immediately what you meant and decided to roll over onto my tummy and then press up into the doggy position. I lubricated my right-hand fingers and began exploring my butt hole once again."

"You took over the words of the Master as he was training her ass. You were telling me to circle my fingers around the hole and not to be in such a hurry but rather to slow down and enjoy the process. You had me twirl and tease myself until a finger just naturally slipped right in. Then you directed me to begin stroking, easy you demanded, easy.

You kept whispering sweet words to me and then began to encourage me to increase my pace and to find my A spot. To work the toy around in a circular motion until I found the spot and I did. Then you snapped at me, 'Faster, harder, drive that cock deep!' so I did. You kept pushing so I kept pumping and I came hard, I came deeply and I quite enjoyed the experience."

She had a big grin on her face as she concluded. She was kind of hoping she had shocked him a little bit but he had taken it all in calmly, as he always did. 'Fuck! What's it going to take to move this old bastard,' she asked herself and then continued her report.

Her last orgasm was achieved on Saturday night. On Saturday night because it was Saturday night and she had nothing better to do. There was nothing on the TV and she didn't have a book going, so...

She found herself in the doggy position, up on her knees again, with her ass as high in the air as she could get it. Reaching back with her right hand she was driving the dildo in and out of her butt while pinching her right nipple with her left hand until her eyes teared over in pain and she had her best orgasm thus far. Well at least since last Sunday.

Her report was done in just an hour and a half because he didn't have to ask as many questions any more. She knew the detail and depth he demanded and she just decided to give it to him. Her body was aching as usual as she ended her report and she hoped he would release her pretty soon.

Then the question she had been regretting and had not been forthright about during her report, "And did you honor your commitment to not to touch or play with your, girl?" He smiled at the usage of the word, girl.

Her heart seemed to stop as the blood left her face and her eyes dropped to the floor. She answered with a whispered, "Yes.... No..."

He acted as if he hadn't heard her whispered reply, instead he stated, "Eyes!" so she raised her eyes to his. "Your word," he stated in the tone that would brook no lies. His eyes were intense and she knew this was a deal breaker question.

'Oh my God, he knew,' she thought and her eyes popped open. "Well, maybe I wasn't perfect," she eked out. He could see her fear, her confusion at her effort to construct the appropriate lie, but couldn't, and then her gentle wording with a hope they may lessen the feelings of betrayal. He was disappointed.

He didn't want her to dig her hole any deeper so, leaning forward, and glaring down at her he asked, "Is your word not important to you, Jen?" he demanded.

"Yes, no, I don't know," she blurted out.

He sat back as she was tearing up, "Stop," he commanded. She worked to swallow her fear, her grief, her regret, that mishmash of poison that invades your mouth when you know you've been caught at something bad.

"A couple of times I may have found myself rubbing or bumping my clit but it was only for a few seconds, it was, honest."

"Now you plead honesty," he snaps. He sits back as he draws in a deep breath and looks at her hard. "You have lied to me. Both by omission and then when trying to manufacture a story on the fly, am I correct, Young Lady?" his intensity was palpable and she couldn't have lied again if she had wanted to. He was scaring the hell out of her right then.

"Am. I. Correct?" syllables spaced out and clarity trumpeted as she nods her head. "Pardon?" he says.

She looks up, "Yes," she allows. Her head drops in shame and she has a desire to crawl away from there and hide. He notices that when she is ashamed, she does not finish her yeses with Sir. Odd he thinks and that will have to be addressed.

"Your punishment for lying to me has to be as severe as the crime. Next to a breach of contract I find lying to be the second worst thing we can do to each other. We will not tolerate it in our relationship, will we!" He demands and she agrees both verbally and with the standard head nods.

He rises from his chair while she's still on her knees in front of him. He steps around her not providing her any direction so she stayed put but turned her head to follow him.

He crossed the room to a chair set back against the wall. He picked it up and brought it into the centre of the room and he took a seat. "As I stated, lying is one thing I will not tolerate from anyone in my life, you included," an actual finger was driven at her so she got the point. "Stand up and come over here," he was pointing at a spot on the floor beside his chair. He was looking sideways at her as she came to stand beside him.

"I have given out a number of disciplines over the years, some more successful than others, one lesson I have long learned is that spanking a nice young bottom is best enjoyed naked. One gets to enjoy the changing colors so much better naked. Please remove your panties, Jen."

She was still processing, spanking? He was going to spank her, again? For what, forgetfully touching her own pussy? Ridiculous! He was watching her closely while following her emotional facial responses as these thoughts crossed her mind.

"Just so you learn the appropriate lesson here, you are not being spanked for touching your young cunt, we are not addressing that infraction at this time. You are submitting yourself willfully for punishment for breaching a core tenant of our contract, you lied to me. If our relationship is to continue the breacher is to feel the pain of the victim. I don't ever want you to ever want to lie to me again, agreed?"

"What? Yes, I won't lie to you ever again."

"Agreed," he finished. "Now let's be sure you don't forget tonight's lesson so take your panties off, now!" he growled and she did. He waved his hand across his lap indicating she should lay out across his thighs so she did. He immediately saw her butt plug end and knew her report wasn't finished since she was still honoring her contract and he smiled.

12