Coercion of Jen Ch. 08

Story Info
She develops the next skill.
6.3k words
4.48
3.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eight

On arrival home she found another beautifully wrapped white box sitting on her step. She wondered how it got here and then she found the small card sitting atop that read, 'Open after reading your chosen letter'. She brought the box into the cabin.

Brian was asleep and it was a little early to head to bed but she so needed to see what the commitment, no the challenge, was to be this week. She opened and began reading his note.

We shall address two needs with one solution, you stated that Brian 's food supply is fine but that your food supply was running low and that you are basically living off of our daily luncheons. I willingly offer you the opportunity to cook an evening meal for us on any and every night you would appreciate the opportunity to do so.

Appreciate! She harrumphed out loud. He has such a sense of humor her inner sarcasm triggered.

She read on, At the same time we can 't have you starving so here is your commitment, you may open your box now.

She opened it up and wrapped with pure white silk was another dildo, "Whoopee," she moaned.

This is your pocket lunch canteen. It is an amazing bit of foreign technology that I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching you master.

First, the solution inside is a special formulation that I received from a respected nutritionist I know. He guarantees that adherence to his recommended daily volumes will more than adequately maintain your required nutritional needs. He has indicated a need to fully consume at least four full canteens of nutrients each day to maintain a healthy diet.

The solution is a little too viscous to be easily extracted from the canteen. The solution needs to be warmed up a reasonable amount to achieve a flowing, more fluid, state. However, never apply electric heat or hot water of any kind to the outer material of the canteen or it will immediately render itself unusable and you would fail to meet your primary commitment.

Cleaning of the canteen is only to be done orally since the chlorine in our drinking water will contaminate the unit. Saliva has the appropriate saline levels for cleaning the skin of the canteen.

The commitment is to be able to easily swallow the entire canteen, right to its mouth piece nub, at any time, in any position. You are to be able to demonstrate proficiency in your new skill, whenever desired, by report time at weeks end.

The skin of the canteen will track your progress. As you develop your mastery the canteen will change color and this will become obvious during practice.

To further assist you in your goals a station has been added in the gym that you will utilize as per direction.

Your first nutrient feeding shall be breakfast. Breakfast will be completed when the canteen achieves a red coloring with no solution remaining.

We will also add a new exercise regimen following movie time to the Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoon work outs in the gym because you need to maintain your girly figure.

I truly hope you enjoy this week 's contract as I know I will.

She was horrified. In her hand was nothing more than a two-inch diameter, eight-inch-long, dildo. It had a single small, oblong hole on the top of a penis head, with a replica corona glandis, frenulum. 'Canteen my ass', she thought.

She was really pissed and he was such an asshole. He wants me to deep throat the fucking thing! She wouldn't do it. Fuck him! She actually screamed out loud. Brian must have heard her because he let out a cry in support. "Oh Brian, I'm so sorry," and she went to nurture him back to sleep. Cooing and quietly shushing him she finally won the effort and he fell back to sleep.

Sitting at the breakfast table with Brian fed and laying on the blanket on the floor at her feet. He was fourteen months old now and oh how she loved him. She was so sorry for not being a better mom and for doing drugs while she was pregnant. She was oh, so, sorry.

She picked up the, what did he call it, oh yes, the canteen.

She held it with the lipped end on the table. It stood up on its own but she had two hands supporting the weapon that was standing straight up. She laughed to herself and wondered where did that come from?

Her throat suddenly hurt as she dry swallowed. She rolled the canteen between her hands and the material was almost velvety. It was very smooth, lightly sensing a Teflon yet soft rubber feel, it was different almost like skin she thought.

She rose up from the chair and went to the sink to grab a dab of dish soup and quickly washed down the dildo. 'Fuck him!' was her thought. The way to do this was to rub her hands up and down the toy with soap squishing out between her fingers and then she rinsed it off and returned to her kitchen chair. She wasn't shoving anything in her mouth without washing it first.

Shaking her head a little, 'for Brian', she raised the dildo up in one hand, toasted the sleeping Brian, brought the end up to her lips and touched the tip with her tongue. Tentative at first and then she kissed the tip, again tentatively. She used her tongue to flip across the little hole on the top end. 'Just like a penis', she thought to herself.

She opened her mouth and slowly lowered her head and with two hands she lifted the toy in between her lips. It slid over her tongue as she pulled it out and then in and again out. She stopped with the tip two inches in her mouth with her lips clasping around the shaft and seeking to create a seal. She gave a little suck as she was not sure what to expect, nothing.

She sucked a little harder, nothing. She tried to suck as hard as she could and still nothing so she was confused. How do I drain it if I can't suck anything out. Heat it up! That's right. How? She starts rotating the container around in her hands and rolling the canteen between her two palms as she was looking around her kitchen for some idea of how to heat this thing up.

She ended up somehow holding the lipped end in one hand and gently sliding her fingers up and down the shaft and thinking when friction popped into her mind. "Friction could raise the temperature," so she started to grip the shaft a little tighter with her right hand and shuffled for a stronger grip on the lip to allow her other hand to travel the full distance of the shaft on each stroke. She started sliding her left hand up and down the unit and she had to laugh.

With each stroke she tried to squeeze a little harder while maintaining the ability to continue to slide her fist up and down the fake cock. There was just no kidding herself that the canteen, dildo, or whatever he wanted to call this. The cock head was clearly defined and the frenulum realistically formed allowing the user to attain an excellent suction point once the cock head was properly positioned within the mouth.

Her hand continued pumping up and down but the urethral hole still seamed sealed so maybe that's the problem

.

She got up from the chair and found a nut pick in the kitchen drawer that she used to try to poke a hole within the urethral opening. She couldn't as the seal appeared to be a glue substance or something, 'Maybe it's defective', was her thought, 'no, everything has been too well staged for this not to work so I am just going to have to heat this thing up'.

She began stroking up and down once more as fast as she could go now, while generating what heat this provided. She then shoved the head into her mouth and sucked like hell! The seal broke and just like a real cock a shot of fluid exploded into her mouth. She gagged and then abruptly spit the solution out of her mouth and onto her table. She giggled to herself, 'That was a full load', to immediately shaming herself for such sick thinking and blaming him for her thinking this way. Ergg!

The dildo's outer color had begun to change as she pumped up and down. It had started out cream colored and was slowly becoming a brownish hew. She brought it to her mouth and half sucked getting nothing and then she tried a full suck getting just a drop.

She pulled the canteen from her lips and pumped even harder, squeezed a little tighter and did everything a little faster. Then dropped her head and sucked as hard as she could and received another thin little squirt. It didn't taste that bad as it was a little bit of sweetness over a nutty flavor. She kept pumping striving to heat up the shaft.

Not wanting to lose her stroking heat while testing another suckle, she kept pumping while she began to suck in earnest. She kept stroking and sucking and then, Bam! She realized if she sucked hard on the up stroke of her hand then she got her best squirt on down strokes the least. Still, it was necessary to maintain a certain suction at all times in order to get her best reward on her up strokes.

She began to feel pretty good about herself for figuring out how to get the best result for the least amount of effort.

She was a pretty smart chick she thought as she maintained a steady, warmth generating, stroke up and down and paid attention to sucking her hardest on her up strokes only. Breakfast was done by nine and she noticed the canteen was now a nice dull, deep red color and it was empty. Brian cooed on so Jen settled in on the blanket beside him and began to play with his toes.

Lunch was perfect and the movie was educational. While curled up at his knee they watched a well-presented seminar with excellent actresses and actors providing visual representations of the instruction.

The instructor's opening line said it all, "Over the next hour we are going to explore the best practices for enticing, through oral efforts, supported by appropriate manual stimulations, to milk sperm from a penis." She actually wasn't offended by the choice of movie as she learned a lot sitting at his feet while they both observed the events on the screen.

Walking into the gym at two for her now to be weekly, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, two-hour workouts. She had stopped by the gym on several occasions after movie time over the past weeks and she had worked each station in the room at one time or another. She realized he was just making her formalize her work outs. She was looking for and quickly spotted the new station so she had to check it out. His voice surprised her causing her to jump a little and looked to see him coming in from the other end of the workout room.

"Since you came directly here, I can see you are curious so let's feed your curiosity. You may make this station one for the remainder of this week's workouts."

"You will notice the comfortable looking zabuton at your feet so you may kneel down on this now so she knelt. At nose level in front of her was a perfect replication of a beautiful, manly, vein revealing, ten-inch, two-inch oblong round, gorgeous looking piece of art. The art piece was mounted on a protruding half man thickness, from neck down to mid-thighs, attached to the wall on what appeared to be two vertical slides for the art piece to be moved up and down for total height adjustment. From floor to about four feet up the half man manikin could be positioned where required for the assigned exercise.

He showed her how to adjust the height by unlocking two simple cam locks, positioned on each side of the half manikin, which were easily lifted to position the manikin and the clamps reapplied. He set it at a height that would have her kneeling, her back straight and the weapon sitting right in front of her mouth. She had only to lean a little forward and she would be able to swallow what length she could.

She shuddered and this was so bad. The cock was right in front of her. She knew what to do after her morning's experimentation and successful completion. He waited at her side just looking down at her as she looked at the challenge in front of her.

"Your assigned," pointing to a plasticized exercise chart posted on the wall, "and soon to be normal routine will take about two hours once you develop your flow," he shared. "You are to complete station one before moving on with your normal routine, agreed?" he inquired.

She looked up at him with a quick sideways glance that he chose to interrupt as, 'Ok, let me get to work', when what she meant to convey was, 'Are you fucking insane'? He patted her on the shoulder, "Well, I'll let you get to it," he turned and walked out of the room.

She wanted to scream out the injustice. Wanted to get up and storm out of there. He was turning her into his own personal sex toy. Her pussy clamped at the thought, 'No, he isn't and he hasn't even kissed me yet. What was it, I have to earn the privilege or something'. "Fuck!" This time her mental thought was the one word that broke through in voice.

Hearing the word bounce off the walls and back at her she collapsed a little in on herself as tears rose up. She didn't want to be his little slut. What was she going to do? Squatting in front of the wall mounted cock, with her head in her hands and her elbows on her knees, she allowed herself the opportunity to wail and cry out her latest anguish. 'Did he have no empathy', she cried to herself. Fuck!

A timer went off and the sound broke through her self-pity. He must have triggered the timer when he walked out. The timer was used to announce to her that she was to move on to her next exercise. Normally! On a normal work out day he had suggested that the timer should be set on fifteen-minute intervals so no matter how focused she was on a single exercise the timer would let her know when to stop one and to start another. The clock was running.

Just then, falling about ten seconds after the timer went off, Brian cooed. In her ear bud she heard him. She strove to control herself as Brian actually burped. Clear as day. It brought a smile to her lips as she was about to raise up and go to him but no other sounds were forth coming. It was just a burp. 'He's ok', she said to herself. She settled back down and without any real thought her hands rose and started testing the feel and structure of the male organ since Brian was fine.

She started pumping her hands up and down the shaft in front of her. When she could see the color start to change as she wrapped her lips around the toy and started to suck for all she was worth. 'Might as well get it over with. Wow, did the juice ever taste good. A mango, banana, maybe strawberry mixture and the taste was not bad at all', she thought and now her jerking and sucking maybe wasn't so bad at all either.

She slid her lips back and forth on the first four-six inches, the four inches now a deep red in color while the remaining six inches slowly turned to the orangish-red color indicating the emptying of the vessel. She could do this, yes, she could do it for Brian.

Friday she was in the gym as today's movie had really turned her on. Coming directly from the movie to the gym found that her crotch was actually squishy as she walked into the gym thinking, 'Christ am I horny!'

She saw that her manikin was low near the floor. She had taken to thinking of the manikin as just Joe and she had also taken to thinking of the canteens, the mobile ones, as Joe's little cousins.

Wondering what her approach should be based on Joe's positioning, she grabbed a work out mat and slid it in front of Joe. She laid down on her side and found she could work with this. She was looking forward to the juicy treat she had come to enjoy every day after movie time this week.

She got busy stroking Joe up getting him into the mood which caused her to giggle inside, 'Jesus, sister, we are losing it', she thought to herself. She heard a door quietly open but she didn't bother looking up since she knew it was him.

He had been quietly dropping by this week, just observing. He hadn't commented on anything in the gym since Monday. He enjoyed watching she figured. 'Sick pig', she thought but not really with malice. It was just a genuine, real, thought that any woman would have under her circumstances. The thought made her feel better in a strange way.

He had walked up to within a few feet of her. Standing over her with her back to him while lying on her side and stroking up Joe's fires. She was actually enjoying herself she realized since she liked teasing him. He waited until she finally took Joe in between her lips and started sucking. She had gotten herself into the habit of stroking him up really good and then she just worked to empty the unit. She wasn't deep throating Joe at all.

"You are going to come up short on this week's commitment if you don't start practicing harder," he said. His delivery was in a gentle tone of voice as he added, "Which is perfectly acceptable to me since I did so enjoy our spanking last week."

She had stopped sucking on the first sound of his voice although her hands kept stroking. She knew now not to lose any warmth generated once commenced.

"Report to me on conclusion of your workout," and he turned and walked out.

'What the hell', she thought, 'I am sucking your fucking cock like you wanted so what's wrong now'? She continued on, earned her treat and completed her workout. She was sweating and wanting a shower in her cabin but she went to see him first.

One knock and he opened the door. He always opened the door immediately following her knocking. 'How does he always know when I arrive at this door?' she was asking herself. 'Did he just hang out at the door all the time'? she wondered sarcastically. He directed her to the living area where she sought and knelt in front of his chair as he sat himself.

He extracted a new canteen/dildo from the side pocket of the chair. It was wrapped in fine silk and he handed it to her saying, "Please show us your progress."

She took the toy into her hands while looking into his eyes wondering what he wanted. Then like a flash it came to her it was the test she was to perform to his liking on Sunday. How did he word it?

She is supposed to be able to deep throat the weapon on Sunday. Oh boy, she thought but knew better than to negotiate. So, she raised the rubber ish cock to her lips while applying some saliva to the head with her tongue and slid it in her mouth. She could only get in five inches before gagging. He waited so she tried again and again and just could not sustain any penetration beyond five inches.

He let her try for all of five minutes then stated, "As I thought, you are failing. What do you have to say for yourself?" He wasn't furious and he wasn't at peace either. He was halfway intense.

She could see and feel his disappointment at her progress. Surprisingly, it was his disappointment that hurt her the most. He had been so kind to Brian and her since they had moved in. The stupid rent contracts aside he really was decent to them. She tried just a little harder and managed to get in six inches before almost spewing onto his lap.

"Enough", he said in his stern tone, "I had been expecting better of you, Jen," he allowed. "It seems you are going to let yourself and Brian down if you can't complete the contract by Sunday. Yes, I have come to expect better of you."

He stopped and just started to stare so she dropped her eyes to the floor. He snapped his fingers and she looked back up. He continued to look into her soul and she felt like just melting away. She felt so small and he was just so intimidating.

"Do you want to fail, young lady?" he asked her.

"No," she allowed as she shook her head in support of her no.

"Are you going to let Brian down and me down?" he growled out once more and received even a more vigorous head shaking in response. She starts to raise up from her knees but he barked, "Maintain your reporting position!"

Her back straightened as she dropped the dildo into her lap, raising her arms up, fingers engaging behind her head and her tits properly presented so he had her full attention.

12