Coercion of Jen Ch. 09

Story Info
The new warm up method leads to ever greater need.
4.5k words
4.78
3.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine

Sunday, four o'clock, she knocked and he opened. Indicating she enter she assumed her place and proper positioning to report from.

He sat and flicked his hand and fingers in front of her, indicating begin. She commenced, "Having selected the white envelope, I returned home and..."

This was her fourth time delivering her report in the manner he sought. She knew what was expected now. She kept the report reasonably concise without missing any of the sort of detail she had come to know he enjoyed. He found her very sexy, kneeling in front of him, sharing her experiences, feelings, and turmoils in trying to fulfill her contract.

"... after you gave me the spray, I went home, checked on Brian, then sat on my bed and kept gently working the canteen in and out of my throat, keeping it lubricated as I did. As my gag reflex returned to life, I fought the gagging off for a while, then noticed I wasn't gagging anymore. It was wonderful", she swooned a little in remembrance, she meant it too, he could see.

The gaging had been awful for her and he was glad she was past it, if she truly was. They would see soon enough.

Then she surprised him, pulling out a hot red, from end to end red, mobile canteen. He could see the pride in her eyes in showing him. She had done it!

He clapped his hands once in exclamation, even celebration, on her achievement, then asked her if she was ready for her test. She nodded her head a little nervously but prepared to proceed. He extracted a silk-wrapped, specially crafted, perfect replica of the male organ, canteen, from the Parker's side pocket and stood up.

Holding the bottom of the dildo in his right hand, pointing it towards the ceiling from as low as he could reach without kneeling himself, he nodded his head and down she went. With seemingly no problem, she took the fake cock right down her throat and gave a few good ups and downs to prove her point.

He laughed, withdrew the toy, then held it straight from himself at his crotch height. Again, she dove onto it, no fear. She was pretty proud of herself and she banged her head back and forth until he pulled the toy from her again. Then he requested she stand, turn around, and bend over. He slid the toy between her legs from behind for her to bend down and grab the cock once more with her lips and then draw it down her throat to the base rim. She was good, now, real good, he thought.

"Well done," he said and as she stood and turned, he drew her into his arms for a sincere and desired bear hug. He whispered, "I am so proud of you, Jen, once more you have earned your rent, provided us both with some great entertainment, and mastered an important skill. Yes," he said once more, "I am very proud of you, Little One," and released her.

She was so happy he was happy. She was in a bit of a daze. She hadn't known there for a bit if she was going to fulfill his contract or not but it was done now, 'Thank God,' she thought, 'I did it!' She was actually giddy.

He sat down in his chair, indicating she should assume her spot, and she did. He allowed her to kneel in relaxed peace and gave her time to enjoy her success in front of him since patience was a gift, he had long cherished. He thought her report was a little too short, however, he was so pleased with her week's work he decided to let it go.

When her attention started to drift, she was coming down from her pride high he ventured, "Today's report is accepted." She didn't know whether to snap to her report position or stay relaxed but he rose to get their brandy to toast the successful completion of the contract correctly as she just stayed and relaxed. 'Woo, that was easy,' she was thinking.

On returning, he sat forward on his chair, handed her the glass, and raised his in the air, offering a toast, "To life's successes and milestone achievements!" He tossed his back and she knew what was coming when she shot hers back but it flew right past her gag reflex and into her belly, where it did its job of spreading its warmth. She didn't gag. This was much better.

"And next week?" he inquired.

Handing him her shot glass, which he in turn, sat next to his own on the side table, she raised her hands in supplication, not saying anything, just wondering what sick idea he had next. Except she almost giggled as she thought it. She was starting to have fun now too. He nodded his head in understanding acceptance as he saw the humor in her eyes. "Ok then, you would like another rent contract?" he suggested. Again, she just nodded her head in the affirmative—a stern look. "Oh, yes, Sir," she spewed. You'd have expected her to salute. 'From giddy to uppity,' he thought.

"Well, there remains last week's gold box, and you will also find a new beautiful green box as this week's choice."

"The gold box, you will recall, could lead to a loss of control at inappropriate times, interesting?" He asked in a questioning tone. She gave a half-hearted shrug, more wanting to hear about the green box. She was looking at it over her shoulder now. It was on the table, separated by about eight inches from the gold box. The green was absolutely gorgeous as an emerald shimmer seemed to flow from it. She thought it was one of the prettiest things she had ever seen and it was fascinating to her, even from this distance. She wanted to touch it, feel it, smell it. But what's in it, she was asking herself. Waiting.

"The beautiful green, actually, allow me to start over here." Black reset himself and started over, "This spectacular emerald green box comes from a monastery deep in Tibet, a small religious country in Asia. The constructor is well known for having mystical powers with the boxes made to enhance the expectations, even the deliverables, of whatever is gifted inside. His boxes are considered priceless by those who know his work."

"Choosing the emerald box demands a contractual commitment to meet all contract requirements, agreed?"

"I need to know a little more about what to expect from the green box to make a good decision," she countered. Of course, she had turned back from the boxes when he first began to describe the green box. He looked into her eyes for a moment, looking deep into her thoughts she felt, but he wouldn't say anything more.

Again, she was sorry, but losing control in inappropriate places just wasn't pulling her toward gold. So, she chose emerald. "Yes, emerald," a big smile on her face. She had no idea why her choice made her happy but she was in the moment. He lifted his hand directing her towards the table and boxes behind her.

She gently picked up the emerald box treating it like the treasure it was. As she absorbed the texture on her fingers, a slight rub across her cheek, the box felt beautiful as well, and she thought as she turned back to him, a genuine smile on her face. She was excited to see what such a beautiful box could hold.

He was directing her out. Halfway through the door, he spoke so she stopped, turning her head back over her shoulder to look at his face, "I am pleased we met, young Jen," he said, "you have brought nothing but a new joy to my life since your arrival. Thank you, good night."

She almost skipped all the way home, her, 19 years old and skipping. She wanted to laugh out loud at herself. The horrors of the last week are gone, forgotten. Life is great!

Once home, with the emerald box on the table, she got Brian some food and gave him some hugs on her lap. As she fed him, she ran through her mind the outcome of the last couple of boxes she had opened.

Maybe she shouldn't be so excited about opening this box. A tiny shudder ran through her.

Early to bed on Sundays as she tucked Brian in for the night. She picked up the new canteen Black had provided and she had brought home earlier. She took the still silk-wrapped canteen into bed with her.

She laughed at herself once more as she laid down on her bed setting the nutrient beside her. She fondled the emerald box a little more enjoying the colors, the patterns, and the touch of the material. Then slowly, carefully, she pried the top off.

Of course, the half-page folded note, she opened it.

You are to be congratulated for fulfilling your last contract. Once effectively motivated, you stayed on task well. You can and should be proud of yourself.

'What, for becoming a deep-throat pro, yippee!' Her sarcasm rose once again.

You may consider this week's contract a reward for all your efforts and skill development thus far. A gentler week ahead.

You are to consume one new canteen before bed each night completely, and each morning before you start your day. However, you are to find other ways to warm up your nutrient. You must use this alternative warming approach to initially heat up and get the nutrient flowing.

Once flowing, you may finish your snack using your mouth and hands, it's your choice, as always. The first ounce consumed must be by the alternative warming method. Please do not disappoint us.

Remember the canteen cleaning rules! Remember the rule about self-reporting any non-compliant acts.

You will find two earbuds. On the iPod, you will find two soundtracks, one for feeding time and one for sleeping. Do not mix up the two and make sure you listen to the appropriate soundtrack at the correct times.

If Brian makes any noise, his sounds will override the soundtrack. His safety is always our priority.

Enjoy your nutrient and sleep well.

'That's all?" she asked herself. 'Wow! Is he getting bored?'

Picking up and unwrapping her new canteen, wondering how I would warm this thing up, when the real-life like, 8 inches long, now two and a half inches round, veined canteen came free, the answer was obvious.

The cleaning reminder made sense. Her new bedtime snack would have a new tang to it. It wasn't that bad, though as she could handle it. She had tasted herself more than once and knew she didn't mind her own taste.

The feeding soundtrack helped a lot. It was just voices, sounds of people playing with each other, sucking, licking, moaning and groaning, having fun. Actually, she loved it. The mating sounds helped her develop her new technique for warming up her nutrient.

She started by tonguing the head, circling the ridge of the glands, and then she took the entire length into her throat. She sought to generate more saliva to wet the toy in preparation for the test. The new warming test she giggled to herself.

She brought the cock head to her pussy, sliding it up and down, creating an opening in between her labia lips. She was soaking wet. The toy slid in easily. She brought it in a full seven inches. She stopped, allowing her vagina to adjust, to mold to the intruder. She looked at her bedside clock, marked the time, then started working the cock in and out, faster and faster, looking to warm the nutrient.

At a minute, she brought the dildo to her lips, swallowing half and giving a couple of vigorous sucks. Nothing. Two minutes, a little squirt. Three minutes she could suck out a little more. However, feeding was quickly losing priority as an orgasm snuck up on her. She needed to finish that first.

She was now legs up, right hand driving the toy in and out while her left hand was yarding on her clit. Pulling her clit towards her tummy. Slurping, squishy, working pussy sounds permeated throughout the room. Her orgasm hit. It was awesome! But no time.

She couldn't allow herself to wallow in the immediate after-effects. She had to take the cum covered canteen out of her now very sloppy muff. She thought to minimize the fluids covering the unit with a quick stroking over the length with her left hand, sliding the fluids up and off the head of the cock. Her hand was a mess, the toy a little cleaner.

She popped it into her mouth and found the nutrient-free flowing. She quickly drew down the nutrient from the canteen. However, she wasn't really in a hurry to stop licking and sucking. She loved the taste of the nutrient and she was drawing the last of it in drops and dribbles. She wasn't thinking about anything for a while.

Then, after damn near cumming again while sucking on the fake cock and rubbing her just vacated pussy, the shame hit her in the gut like a menstrual cramp.

She pulled the cock out of her throat and threw it at the wall.

Realizing she would lose the built-up warmth, she sprang from the bed, scooped up the toy and, with two hands, started vigorously jerking and sucking to ensure she had emptied the canteen.

She had to be sure and finish the canteen. She didn't want another spanking.

What was she becoming? She was so tired and she couldn't think it through now. She switched her soundtrack and faded into a deep sleep as waves lightly crashed onto the shore. She could feel the ocean air, smell the sea, and sleep. Her newest toy nestled into her cheek beside her.

Beneath the waves her young mind is tapped into.

She woke up the following day as happy as she could ever remember being. Oh, and Joe's cousin, she was smiling away as she took care of her morning needs. Her new warm-up method was quite pleasurable.

This morning she orgasmed, then consumed her nutrient, the fluid so warm she was able to draw down full mouthfuls with minimal effort. She was getting excited about getting to know all of cousin Joe's skills and she giggled.

Not a negative thought entered her mind as she picked up Brian saying she was looking forward to a terrific week and he should too.

After feeding Brian and playing with him until ten a. m. and then she put him down and he was off to sleep as usual. "Oh, how could anyone possibly love anyone more than I love you, my precious baby."

'Now what?' she asked herself. One thing, she wasn't actually hungry, more like snacky, but there wasn't a morsel of adult food in the house anymore. She really would have to ask Sir for some food or money for groceries. She needed something, one meal a day, and the nutrient didn't seem enough. Even some healthy snacks would help, she thought.

With nothing to do until eleven, for the first time in what seemed forever, it came to her that maybe she should shake out her resume, maybe see what jobs were available locally. She turned on her computer. So went her hour. She didn't see any appropriate positions being advertised for her minor skill set so she closed out her laptop and then went off to make lunch.

She arrived at the big house at eleven, her usual time. He opened the door with a, "Good morning, Jen. How did you sleep?" She smiled at him and continued into the house, his words flowing over her. She decided she liked the sound of his voice. She had the empty canteen with her, boasting a proud deep red hue.

During lunch he mentioned, "After the movie I have your fresh nutrients in so don't let me forget." She promised not to with a smile trying to push through but her eyes betrayed her efforts to hold it back. He thought she's come to love her Joe's and she won't forget. He smiled himself and bit into a small tomato.

The movie was a great horror flick and it scared the hell out of her several times. His legs were getting squeezed to death. He was smiling through all her shudders and squeals. He had come to enjoy their daily movie time. She was glowing today.

As the movie ended, she rose and entered the kitchen, put their empty cups away and opened the cupboard to extract tonight's bedtime snack. "Here." She turned, and to her delight, she saw him with a box of canteens on the table, saying, "Take as many as you'd like, Jen. I know you've come to enjoy them." Smiling, she grabbed the entire box and returned to her place to prepare for her afternoon workout.

She now enjoyed two canteens a day, for breakfast and bedtime snack. She decided this week to make both lunch and dinner so was therefore never hungry and slept very well and was always happy.

Each night as she slept the voice talked on, planting subliminal seeds each night, every night.

On Tuesday Jen made her first supper, or rather an effort at it. Neither of them liked it so they ordered out which allowed for a discussion of her culinary skills, knowledge, needs and wants. It was a two-hour chat.

The week's movies progressed in sexuality, eroticism, and outright porn. She didn't protest by word or action. Black felt she enjoyed them as much as he did. She was learning a lot and wondering.

During Friday's movie he played a sexually charged, BDSM-based film. About fifteen minutes into the movie, she was already breathing harder. He reached into his side pocket and pulled out a full canteen, "Remember the four punishments you have coming for pussy play?" She jerked upright a little as she remembered.

He slid the canteen dildo along her shoulder blade, then started sliding it slowly, sawing it back and forth over her shoulder and lightly across her right cheek. After a moment, she reached up, wrapped her hand around it and continued rubbing the toy around and over her breasts, across her tummy, and inner thighs.

Then somehow, she began rubbing Joe's cousin up and down her clit as the tied-down woman on the screen was enjoying an outstanding oral tongue job from a blond sister. Jen was enthralled with the tv action but wasn't quite sure how to proceed.

As she recalled she was to masturbate in front of him. She wasn't in front of him was one thought. How should she do it was another. While thinking these thoughts she continued to slide the toy up and down her slit and finally resolved her dilemma as the head of the cock just happened to slip into her soaked vagina.

The ladies on the screen had moved into a sixty-nine position as Jen just did what came naturally. She came quickly and again fifteen minutes later. She would spend the rest of the movie rubbing the toy about her body. She loved the feel of it.

When done her head hung down in shame once more. He patted her on the top of her head, like you would a good dog, and he said, "Good girl." Her shame deepened.

What he didn't know was where her mind and heart had been while she had slowly, surreptitiously, she believed, earned her orgasm. She wanted to fuck him so badly now it was taking everything she had not to spin about, jump into his lap and fuck him until he begged for mercy.

That's what she wanted more than just about anything in life now. His cock, buried in her cunt forever! Not a pat on the head. Her nightly education was paying dividends in spades.

His pat on her head meant she had made him happy. Her remorse vanished. She had done well. She should be happy. She would choose to be happy. She smiled as she rose from her knees and headed into the kitchen to place this particular toy in the recycle box since he had directed her to use this for empty canteens.

During Saturday's movie he provided her with a small but effective pencil vibrator. He was starting the same way. During an intense scene, he began to apply the vibrator to her shoulders, then her biceps before he handed it off and she carried on.

Not a word had been spoken. She knew what was expected. Knew what he wanted and knew she was horny, fuck it. He watched from above as she began to apply the vibrator to her crotch, her vulva, and her clit. During the sexual climax of the movie, she enjoyed a fantastic orgasm as well. He enjoyed both shows.

Sunday's lunch was superb. She didn't have to make weekend lunches but, as it was the only way for her to get a full meal, he got lunch on Sunday.

Then a hardcore BDSM movie. The premise a submissive was in love with a single master she had met at a BDSM club. The movie was about all of her efforts to win his heart and a place at his feet.

This time Mr. Black provided her with a perfect replica of a black man's nine-inch cock, a good three inches in diameter. It was intended to match the dom in the movie.

12