Coercion of Jen Ch. 10

Story Info
Her new jewelry is a little restrictive.
6.8k words
4.82
6.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen jumped into bed naked. She realized she was excited to open the gold box and see what he had in store for her this week. She was sitting Indian style on her bum with her legs spread wide open and her calves tucked under each other. The unopened gold box was beside her on the bed. She glanced down at her soaking wet pussy and she could see a tear-shaped drop of moisture in between her pussy lips. She giggled to herself, 'Can a woman be any hornier?" She pulled the gold box onto her lap.

His note was on top of something wrapped in plastic. She began to read,

Jen, gold represents wealth and your efforts thus far have earned you an appropriate reward. In this box you will find some very special jewelry. Jewelry, I gift you for all the smiles you have generated from me. Thank you, Little One.

You may open the red box now.

Jen looked into the golden-colored box and saw three boxes, a red one, a blue one and a green one. She extracted the red box and lifted off its small lid. Inside she saw two beautifully carved little bell cones with three-quarter-inch round rings attached to the end of the bells. The carving on the outside was very tiny but on closer inspection she could make out two people, a man and woman, fucking on one and in a sixty-nine position on the other.

Jen knew immediately that the carvings were from Asia and were exceptionally accurate and well done. She slowly ran her finger over the carvings. She could feel the edges of the carver's cuts. She could sense they were worth a lot of money but had no idea how much. She went back to the note.

These are called love bells. They were a prominent piece of female jewelry back in seventh century China. They were thought to enhance the natural beauty and form of the female breast. The bells are worn over the female nipples keeping said nipples pointed and alert.

Jen shuddered. Looking between the cones and her nipple she read on.

Please open the blue box next.

Jen sought and removed the blue box and, on lifting off this lid, saw a small clamshell-like piece of jewelry with a ring attached to the fatter end of the clam. She rolled it in her fingers, examining it, and wondering. The small carving depicted a man kneeling in between a woman's legs. She could guess what he was doing and again she smiled her delight.

This is a clit clam shell. You open it by locating the little button on one side and pushing the button in.

Jen found the button, pushed it, and the clamshell separated, opening a hair. She used her fingernail to pry it open. The shell was an inch long and three-quarters of an inch wide. When closed, the shell was about half an inch deep in depth with a half-inch oblong hole along the seam. Around the mouth of the shell and hole was a furry substance, not real fur, but fuzzy, like fur. She had no idea what the fur stuff was made of but it had a nice soft feel about it. Jen was intrigued.

Now the green box.

Upon opening the green box Jen found a small-diameter gold chain. The craftsmanship of the chain was extraordinary. The way the craftsman had melded tiny slivers of gold around and around gave the chain a solid appearance of strength. Beautiful was the only word that came to her mind. Alongside the chain was a small tube. Very small. Maybe an inch in length and a quarter inch round. No label or descriptor of any kind. Just a tube with a small screwed-on cap. Back to the note.

You have found the chain and the adhesive and now for the fun. Jen, please manipulate your left nipple until fully extended. Once fully distended, flip a cone upside down and place one drop of the adhesive into the bottom of the cone. Then place the cone over the extended nipple. This will keep the cone in place for about a week. Nothing negative will happen to your nipple. As I have said, I will never harm you and please complete the task before reading on.

"What now!" Jen demanded out loud. 'Is he insane'? She asked herself. Jen was rolling one of the cones in her hand as she thought this through. He wants me to glue cones over my nipples? Is he nuts? She should just say fuck it. She should go and grab Brian and get the hell out of there.

But she didn't. She knew she couldn't. She picked up the small tube and opened it up and squeezed out a little of the inner substance. She brought it to her nose to smell it. It smelt like some petroleum product, like glue. She sniffed it again. Like 'Crazy Glue', she thought.

She dabbed a little on her finger. She began to smush it about with her index and middle fingers. It quickly started to get sticky. She jumped out of bed and started to flush her fingers under the tap water of her bathroom. The glue didn't come off underwater. She grabbed some Kleenex and tried to wipe off the glue. The paper just got stuck and shredded as she rolled her fingers back and forth across it. The glue had dried up. Jen worked her fingers back and forth for a bit more and the dried glue started to roll up on itself. Finally, it rolled off. She was clear of the adhesive. Her fingers were no worse for wear. She finally let out the breath she had been holding. She felt the tension leaving her body. She climbed back into bed and grabbed the note up again and read.

Stop! You were told not to read further until you had effectively placed your cones. Remember to put the cone on your nipple in a manner that allows the ring to lay flat against your breast, or you will be drawing attention to yourself. Now complete the task and then read on or do you need another corrective action?

No! I don't need another spanking sprang to her mind. Jen then remembered when one of the boys at her grade school had glued his two fingers together. They were, what, maybe ten years old at the time? He had glued his fingers together with Crazy Glue, and it had taken about three days for him to get his fingers apart. Something about how the skin is constantly dying and being replaced with new skin. It took three days.

Jen thought, 'Ok, three days with cones on my nipples. How bad can it be'? She grabbed a cone again, put a drop into it and reached for her nipple but her nipple wasn't hard. Damn! She quickly began rolling the nip between her fingers, squeezing, stretching, massaging, and it still took a minute or so for the girl to stand up. Jen was nervous once more.

She placed the cone over her nipple but the initial glue had dried up. Shit! She was about to pour another drop into the cone again when she thought, no, and again played with her nipple until it was as hard as she could achieve. Finally, quickly, she sought to put a drop into the cone before her nipple recessed. She ended up with two big drops, and again, fuck it, she pressed the cone onto her nipple. She held the cone in her two fingers and maintained pressure on the component for a couple of minutes. Once she was sure the glue was dried, she tried to remove the cone and couldn't. It was welded onto her nipple and wasn't going anywhere for now.

The second nipple cone was done. She returned to the note.

Now for the clam. Open the clam and set it beside you. Now play with your clit. When your clit is hard, again, place the clamshell over your clit and close it. The clam is made to close over your clit. That's why the opening hole on the top of the clam. Close the clam over your clit, move it about until comfortable, then place glue into the clamshell, close the clam over your clit, move it to the comfy zone and allow the glue to set. Again, make sure the ring at the end of the clam can fall flat.

WTF! Jen almost threw the clamshell across the room. She had her hand up, the clamshell, up in the air, about to throw it against the wall, when Brian let out a yelp.

Jen's head turned in the direction of his room. He didn't say or do anything else. She waited a few minutes her heart was racing but it wasn't from Brian's noise. It was from what she felt when asked to place the clam on her clit. Fuck! she mouthed as her hands clenched into fists and kicking her feet about. The word never came out as she didn't want to disturb Brian but the emotional release was necessary.

'Rent, fuck the rent!' she thought as she began to calm down. Fuck it, she thought again as she looked about and picked up the discarded clam shell. Brian's more important than I am. She started rubbing her clit.

Pinching her clit and rolling it side to side. It didn't take too long to get it hard. 'I am always horny lately', floated across her mind. She found the glue and dabbed a little along the edges of the clam. Honestly inspected the bond to ensure the entire perimeter was wet, then placed the clam over her clit and closed it. She felt a little pinch and heard a little click as the clam settled into place. She held on for a couple of minutes. She was waiting for the glue to set. She couldn't help but think of sex. Of big beautiful cocks and what she would do with one right now. She returned once more to his note.

Now for the chain. Take the chain out and shake it out until it extends its entire length. You will notice the chain is V-shaped. You will note that two clips are at the top of the short lengths. Please attach one clip of the V to each nipple ring. Then the last clip, of course, connects to your clam ring.

Jen shook out the chain, found the short ends, and attached each to the nipple rings and the last to her clit ring. She was half sitting up in her bed with her pillows behind her back. The chains had easily been attached. She started to rise to look at her jewelry in her full-body floor mirror. As she swung her legs around off the bed and stood up, she realized that the chains were just a little too short to allow her to stand fully erect without tugging on her clit and her nipples. Wow! Did they ever pull. Wow! That sure sent a shiver through her whole body. The tug on her nipples and clit made her very aware of these body parts. Her pussy gushed immediately. She fell back onto the bed. 'Holy shit,' she thought, 'this isn't going to be easy'.

Jen, it's time you became aware of what your body wants to say to you. This little setup will help you understand just how much of a role your sexuality intends to play in your life. For the week's rent you shall wear the rings for the week or until they come off of their own volition. At no time are you to force their removal. I don't want you to hurt yourself, so if the cones or clam come off and break any skin you will be punished like you never have before. This, I promise.

Do not hurt yourself but allow yourself the entire week's experience. There is a reason here. Don't forget your earbuds. Continue with your daily canteens. See you at lunch tomorrow.

Wahhh, baby crying, now screaming! Jen's eyes flew open. Sunlight filled her bedroom. Brian! Jen rolled and practically jumped out of bed and then screamed herself. She thought she might have ripped a nipple off. Her clit screamed too. She doubled over to release the strain on her body parts. She was still headed to Brian but stooped over as she ran to his room. He was screaming at the top of his lungs. She didn't know what was wrong.

She scooped him up into her arms, cooing and trying to calm him down. He was in a state. She walked out to her kitchen while bouncing him up and down in her arms. She saw the clock. It was after nine. 'Holy shit! I slept in. That's a first', she thought. Brian was calming down, screaming over as she felt his wet bum. He needed a change. She went back into the bedroom with him to do the deed. Fed him, and all returned to normal once more.

She was at the stove when Black came into the kitchen. She was wearing a lovely short-sun dress. He could see from the back that there was no bra strap or panty line. He smiled to himself as he pulled out a kitchen chair and took a seat. He knew she knew he was there but she didn't acknowledge him. He decided to wait her out and just enjoyed the show. She was somewhat stooped over while tending to lunch. Again, he smiled to himself.

Every move seemed to force a tug on her nipples usually followed by a bite of the clamshell. Every action stimulates her. The configuration is driving her crazy and she is physically so turned on while mentally wanting to confront him on this latest indignity.

Once she had both plates dished out, she turned. Still not looking into his eyes she set his plate in front of him and sat hers and herself across from him. He could cut through the tension in the room with a knife. He still waited. They ate in silence.

Her movements, sighs and groans became increasingly agitated. She was striving to draw him out. He knew she wanted him to make the first move, to say something, to do anything that would give her an opening. He just ate his lunch. He didn't do a damn thing more just sat there as she cleaned off the table. He just relaxed as she did the dishes. He enjoyed her little twitches and moans as each movement teased her in this most irritating new way.

He didn't say a thing when she dropped a fork to the floor. He didn't even bat an eye as she moaned out loud as she struggled to find the correct posture to bend down and pick up the fork. He enjoyed every second.

Finally, when the kitchen was spotless, he rose from his chair and calmly stated, "Movie next," as he left the room. She knew it was a movie next. Her snark was at the tip of her tongue but she held it back. She wasn't going to break. 'Fuck him, I can't remember being this mad', flashed across her mind, again, for the hundredth time. 'And this fucking horny'! As she started through the doorway from the kitchen, she struck out slapping the hardwood frame with the flat of a hand. "Ouch," jumped out, "that fucking hurt," she mumbled and then she took a quick look at her hand. 'It hurts', trying to rub out the pain with her other hand as she walked into the movie room.

There's Black just inside the movie room showing her in while waiting to close the door. He must have heard her smack the door frame and, the 'Ouch' that slipped out. He saw her rubbing her hand as she came through the door. For the first time today, she looked up into his eyes and she could see the humor in his look. She blushed but she made to rise up to her full height anyway. She wouldn't cower, she'd show him. The tit chain tightened as quickly as she had forced her shoulders back and reaching her full height.

They looked into each other's eyes as she pulled her power move. Her nipples were strained, her clit yanked, and shockingly, while staring into his eyes, she just up and came.

The orgasm was unbelievable. Her legs gave out as she melted onto the floor, into his arms, his hands softening her landing. Laying on her back she shuddered away as they continued to look into each other's eyes. She had seen his happy eyes, then his concern as she swooned, his decision to act and his love as he lowered her safely onto the carpeted floor. All through his intense, beautiful, green eyes. She had seen it all as she passed out on the floor.

She awoke in a guest room bed. She knew the room because she had cleaned it once at his behest. He had had a quest come and go over one night. She never saw the guest.

She was on her side and her sun dress was stretched to its full length down her thighs. She remembered the look in his eyes as she had fainted in the hall. The memory made her smile. She was safe and it was a very welcomed feeling.

She got up. She hunched a little as she wandered to and used the hallway washroom. Washed her thighs and pussy and splashed a little water on her face. She did her best to straighten her hair and smooth her dress then she approached and pushed the door buzzer inside the movie room.

The door was opened, she was looking at the floor and offered, "I'm sorry," but then nothing. He stood looking down at her. She looked pitiful. Like a little girl who had done something wrong and just needed to be forgiven and told to scoot so she could go cry out her shame.

He went to his chair and pointed to the spot on the floor she was to take, directly in front of him, no words just pointed. She assumed her relaxed kneeling position. He just stared at her waiting. Her mind was spinning. She wanted to remain angry but instead she felt ashamed. She wanted to be frustrated but was thinking of the love she had seen in his eyes. She wanted to ask about her assumption, wanted to hear it from him himself. She started to speak and got out one word while looking into his eyes when the frown on his face stopped her dead. Something was wrong. It came to her quickly. She snapped into presenting position.

As she snapped her head up, shoulders back, and tits out, her nipples screamed and her clit yelped, but she handled it this time and even held the position and prepared to continue speaking, however...

He spoke first once she was properly presented to him, "What do you call the body position you are now in?" his voice calm. 'What do I call this? Submission? Frustration? Reporting? Presenting'? Many thoughts flew through her mind. He allowed her time to think to provide him with her own answer.

Finally, "Presenting?"

"Ummm, I believe I like that. I may, in the future, ask you to, 'Present'. Would you do so for me without attitude, without resentment, whenever directed?" He made it a question but she knew differently now. He was asking for a commitment. He wasn't playing, this was real life and she knew it in her soul now. A commitment meant punishment for noncompliance. She had embarrassed herself so badly earlier she didn't want to disappoint him again but she wasn't sure she wanted to make such a commitment without deeper discussion.

"You are asking me for a commitment," she stated it clearly even surprising herself. Her nipples were fighting for attention. He just smiled. He didn't nod his head nor deny the statement. She continued, "Would such a request ever be made in public?" His eyes turned serious and still with that hint of humor.

They both knew he was having fun, "It could." Flat statement and he wasn't offering more.

"Could we make it a private commitment only?" hope in her tone.

"No."

As she was drawing a breath to add more, he raised his hand to her with an outward-facing palm, stop. She held her voice.

"I do like it better when you are "presenting" to open your knees to the width of your elbows." 'What'? She looked at him but he wasn't kidding. He motioned with his right hand indicating she should open her legs. She didn't want to. His eyes hardened so it was decision time and they both knew it. She blinked and her legs opened of their own accord. She was lost.

"Just to your elbows because too wide is too slutty," he was smiling again. She focused and closed her knees a little to match her elbows. "Ok then," he had sat back in his chair, "feel your legs muscles, Jen. Feel your hips and back, feel the strain on your nipples, feel the pleasure in your cunt. Know this feeling. This is perfect presentation posture from now on." Then he chuckled, "Without the jewelry, of course."

She was following direction. She fought to get through the slowly increasing pain in her nipples and clit, trying to find and feel each muscle group he named. "Understood, Jen?" She just nodded her head. "Then I have your commitment? When I direct you to present you will assume this position at all times without fail. Your commitment? Your word?" He had come forward again. The intensity in his eyes bore into and through her.

Somehow, some way, the words came out, "My commitment, my word." He nodded his head once as in confirming his expectation.

"Come, Little One, over here at my side. We will watch today's movie. I do so enjoy having you near." She assumed her place on the zabuton and her mind was a mess with so many thoughts whipping around. The movie credits started and she saw it was going to be another porn. She heard the buzz before feeling the vibrations on her neck. 'More punishment for her earlier pussy touching', she figured.

12