Coercion of Jen Ch. 15

Story Info
Jen has evolved, he has to catch up, who wins?
7k words
4.68
3.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifteen

When Black came out of his home office, he could immediately sense lunch cooking and it smelt amazing. Her cooking had sure improved over the months since she had moved in. He was glad he had chosen her and she had amazed him more than once.

He had already decided that his fortieth birthday present had been a great success. He was now considering if there was a future for them both together and what he truly wanted that future to look like. He was sure falling for her as he realized he was far too close to her now to trust his own judgment. He would have to call Tai and get his sense of it all.

"Good day, Master," as he walked into the kitchen. She was standing in front of the stove wearing one of her soft blue sundresses with her enlarged nipples clearly displaying her new piercings. 'She's simply gorgeous', he thought.

'What is it', he wondered, and then it came to him, her stress was gone. She was happy and she wasn't afraid to show it. He liked the look, smiled and then, "Jen, I have told you before I am not your Master. I have informed you how you are to address me so please, do so."

He settled into his kitchen chair. She was scooping the prepared food onto plates then stopped, turned to look him right in the eye and said, "Why? Who decides? We are in the lifestyle, aren't we? You control my dress, my food, my exercise, and my education through movies."

"You are obviously training me to be some sort of sex toy. You punish me when I make mistakes. If you are not my Master, then what are you?"

'Well, Son, decision time has come a lot sooner than I'd expected,' was his thinking and as he didn't provide an immediate response, she continued food placement on the plates and then delivered both plates to the table to where each of them sat. She took her chair not sure whether she has gone too far again or not.

He sat looking into his meal but not seeing it. He was striving to organize his thoughts. She was getting ahead of him and he wasn't sure he liked this. On looking to him for his answer, she expected him to be staring into her eyes, but he wasn't instead he remained looking down as he was still thinking.

She got scared and slid around the table. As she fell to her knees, she reached out to touch his leg under the table, saying, "I didn't mean to offend you. You make all the rules and you decide what I do or don't do almost daily. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, Sir. I am happy! We are happy!"

He knew she was adding Brian to the equation with that statement. She continued, "We love living here with you and to be truly honest, I have decided I do enjoy the challenges. I do try my best to do my best all the time."

"I'm getting better at everything all the time. I wish you would let me show you. I know I am ready, you know I am ready. Please, Master, take me."

She had him staring into her eyes now. He wanted to run! He couldn't believe it but he surprisingly had to hold himself in his chair. To not get up and run away, to think, to figure out what exactly he wanted, what would be best for both, he was fucked, he needed guidance, he needed to get away but he couldn't.

If he didn't give her an answer then she would eat herself up wondering why. He reached down and out to her placing a hand on her shoulder. A gentle but large hand. His finger slightly rubbed her ear a couple of times. He drew a deep breath and motioned her to rise and return to her seat.

He sat back, "Do you truly wish me to be your Master, with all that may entail? Such as you have seen during our movie sessions? Do you truly desire to be my personal sex toy? Just do anything and everything I request of you, anytime, anywhere, without argument, without whining and always with focused passion? And with your only desire to make me want more of your submission?"

They were sitting at the kitchen table, their plates were getting cold, and the aromas were beginning to fade. They were as equal as they could be, in the moment, in the relationship to date.

"I do," she sighed, "I give myself to you freely. Just protect and provide for my child and me, forever, and I am yours."

Then she slowly rose and stepped to the side so she was fully revealed to him. Reaching down to the hemline of her tiny thin strapped sundress, she slowly raised her dress up and over her head, revealing, first, her gorgeous, smooth legs, which drew your attention, then her upper thighs, her moist, flushed lips appeared, and then the ring, sitting atop her engorged clit. Attached to the clit ring, a very thin chain climbs her body separating into two threads, one to each ringed nipple, seemingly pulling the nipple down, her high-standing, proud breasts, announcing her presence to all eyes.

He loved everything he saw. Her shoulders, proud neckline, then her soft cheeks, well-defined but not sharp chin, and under-hungry eyes. Her hair flowed down her back, straight, long, controlled and brown. A subtle wave rippled through her hair and the light bounced off it.

A moan escaped him, "Thank you, once again, you make me very proud of you. I toast you," raising his water glass in a toast. "Please sit, as you are suitable, don't you think?" His eyebrows raised, one a little higher than the other.

She sat, naked as she was, relieved the pressure was off her clit but disappointed he hadn't taken her then and there. She wanted to cum pretty damn bad but knew better and wouldn't until invited. She would control herself, she would!

He still did not provide her with an answer. They finished their lunch and it excels, even while cooling.

She cleaned up and he went into the movie room to set up today's viewing. He was in his chair, the split leg chair, the chair beside which, three-quarters of the way up his chair footage was her Zabuton.

Before she got down on it, she extracted a clean, fresh cover, the one on top. Sometimes it would be a fuzzy, very soft, like rabbit fur soft material. Sometimes it was a wool material and could be anything in between. She had learned long ago that she only took the top one out, period.

Today it was a soft topping and she melted into it like a cat. She loved the feel of the material, umm. He reached down to pet her like a kitten and he took her, umm, as a purr.

Fuck he needed release. His cock was trying to drill a hole through his pants and he had the decision to make. "Today, Little One, I have selected a viewing for you based on what you have offered. I expect you to watch it, try to understand the lessons offered and we will discuss it later. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

Now natural, no tonal under tone, simply acceptance of his direction. He rose, bent over to kiss her, and then left the room as he had some thinking to do. She wanted more but the documentary started.

It was to be about women in submissive relationships, bad ones, good ones and what made the difference. Jen became glued to the screen.

Black went into his den and sat in his desk chair. Setting her in front of the documentary would clarify some thoughts for her. Give her more information. Maybe enough to enable them both to talk in greater detail about desires and expectations. He knew he needed clarity. He needed the advice of his old mentor. He had to make the call to Tai, hear himself talk, hear what advice Tai would have. Yes, it was time to call Tai.

Black sat at his desk and made the call to his elder friend. Tai answered on the first ring, "Hello, my friend. How may I be of service to you today?"

Black smiled. The way his mentor answered the phone always made you question whether he actually knew it was you calling or was he playing his caller so Black never named himself. He would just start into whatever the reason was he had called. Tai seemed to appreciate it more when one got to the point faster rather than later.

"Tai, I need your advice as I find myself in a quandary. Jen met Chui yesterday and now seems to want to take our relationship to another level. Jen has just informed me that I am her Master. She didn't ask, she informed me, Tai." Black heard a little chuckle over the line.

"I am not sure I am ready for this. On the one hand, she has done all I have asked of her and has accepted all corrections when she was failing in the execution of a commitment and yet, on the other hand, I am not sure I am willing to accept all the inherent responsibilities of a true master. There's our age difference for one."

Tai knew Hunter well and didn't jump in. He waited to ensure that he was finished, realizing he probably wasn't.

"I have truly enjoyed playing with her. Maybe the joy of my life thus far. I had of course considered developing a master-slave relationship with her however the situation has become more challenging. You see I may have fallen in love with her and even if I haven't there is more than just her and I to consider. There's her son." Silence over the intercontinental phone line once more.

Tai's patience delivered again. Black continued, "One may ask why I'm hesitant since she is so open to the idea. This is what confuses me because I am never uncertain of my desires, as you know.

"I have kept you apprised of our adventure this far. Please, share with me your opinion and guidance to aid me in my deliberations."

Tai took a long moment himself before answering, "Hunter, remember how this adventure truly began. Not what you said to me but what was truly in your heart when the dream was born that became your birthday gift of Jen and has brought you to this point, today, now."

Black could hear Tai drawing in a deep breath. Black grimaced, here it comes.

Tai continued, "Cut through all the flowery overburden and you are in this situation because you wanted revenge. Revenge for every time a woman has somehow let you down in life. For the pain you felt after your fiancé's betrayal, I could even suggest the need could be traced all the way back to your mother."

Black's back went up at the words.

Tai knew his words would trigger angst in his friend so added, "You have requested guidance in deliberations, haven't you?" Now Tai waited. Black considered, then released the air that had somehow over-accumulated in his lungs and replied, "I did, please continue master."

Tai, "Good, this young Jen has risen to your challenges, she has earned your respect with her determination to meet and excel at all her commitments, she has stood up under all of the pressure you have applied to her.

Another pause, it was Black's turn to be patient, then, "What else did she say when this appointment was made?

Black replied, "That what she sought in return was a safe place to stay for her and Brian. Which you know I already provide." 'Why did I add that? Do I feel a need to defend myself?' Black was wondering.

Tai, "Awe, I see. She has determined that she is willing to accept life as you have defined it for you both and what she desires as her reward going forward is Brian's safety and support. I don't see this as unreasonable, but do you?"

"I see your dilemma now. She has figured out how she wants this to end and you have not."

Another what most would consider an unreasonably long silence existed between the two men. Black waited. He knew his friend hardly ever spoke without appropriate consideration.

Tai sounded almost sad as he suggested, "Hunter on this one you need to rely on your soul for your decision."

Tai let that one sink in a moment, "Where this advice comes from is you are in love with her so your heart can't make the decision. Your brain is infatuated with her sexual prowess and how far you can develop it and is stuck in short-term planning to achieve longer-term goals. The way you have always achieved the desired outcome for your business adventures.

"That leaves the decision to your soul. That place within each of us that only we can find but only if we seek it. You have heard me speak of this before, indulge me once more.

"Somewhere inside each of us exists a place where true peace exists. Where nothing is felt, no sound enters, no thoughts intrude, where peace exists. This I refer to as the soul. It is where the brain, heart and body can be brought together and negotiate a way forward over conflicting issues. There, because each party has already contributed its contribution to the decision to be made and yet peace was amongst it all was found, is the soul. A decision made, just unknown until the world is allowed to intrude again for peace cannot be found without the decision having been made.

"The body wants sex. The heart wants to love, and the brain wants respect and says this one act can change my life for the rest of my life. The body says ya but it's going to feel great! The soul asks everyone what's right and guides the trinity to the decision that's right for you.

The soul is where life's most important decisions need to be made because it is the soul that is the good in us. It is the soul that forces the brain to recall why some act is wrong. It is the brain that thinks I can get away with it. It is the soul that asks if that should feel right.

"My point is that it is the good inside of you that must make this decision. Love is messy, what's good in you is not. Be yourself, and take what you want out of life always for the betterment of those you have influence over. You will enjoy life more.

"Some questions? I would ask myself the following,

"Has my thirst for revenge been expunged? If not, what does that mean in my relationship with Jen?

"No matter what happens now between you and Jen, what responsibility are you willing to accept for Brians's health and even life going forward?

"Third, what new challenges have you considered that you would want her to succeed at before you decide you will be together for life or possibly fall into the role of mentor even a husband? Life, who knows?

"You have awoken her to a challenging sexual life that she has excelled at. She will not be able to go back now. She has probably reached the point of craving sex, if you do not provide the outlet, she will come across others who will. We both know where that path will lead.

Tai then stated humbly, "I would consider accepting her into my service should the need for relocation arise."

Then back to his teacher's voice, "You have not reached this point before because you never got past the first question before you said, 'No,' so what is different about this girl? Is it that she has a son and is so in need of your help or is it that you have fallen in love with her and can't imagine your life and home without her?" A pause, "and her son?"

"I'm here if you need to talk more and I will be glad to guide you but at no time will I tell you how to answer these questions.

"Saying that, as an old friend and not as a mentor, I will add that in all the time I have known you, I have never seen nor heard you as happy as you have been since Jen answered your ad. I do think you know your decision but you're just too macho to admit that she got to it before you did as you need to always feel in control."

Black was waiting for an outright laugh on hearing the lilt in Tai's voice as he ended.

"Don't fight it and enjoy the pleasure you have received and will receive in the days, months, and years to come with Jen. It's obvious she has fallen in love with you and wants nothing more than to please you so keep that in mind as you go through this process. I look forward to your invitation to meet and assess this captivating young woman for myself. Are we done here or do you need to say anything else?"

Black was quiet and Tai wasn't sure he was still there until he heard him take a breath before he said, "Tai, as always you have been the sense of reason that I have come to expect and respect."

"You have given me some things to think about and you are right, I do feel I am falling in love with her. I have had a soft spot for her son, Brian, since the first day she came to me. He never asked for the life he was dealt with and deserves a safe place to live. Even if Jen and I don't work out, I doubt I could ever order her to move out because that would affect Brian more than her."

"I am clearer now as to what my decision needs to be and I want to say thank you again for your wisdom and guidance. You are so helpful to me and I don't know what I would do without you. I need to get my thoughts together and then talk to Jen so she is not left in limbo. Have a good evening, my friend, and we will talk again soon."

With that said, Black hung up and he had a smile on his face. For the first time in a long time, he felt at peace and knew the direction he wanted to go with Jen and Brian. He went to his room and changed his clothes before he went back to the movie room and Jen.

He returned to the room as the documentary's credits had just commenced. She noted he was wearing loose-fitting, clean, the fold still in them from drawer storage, grey sweatpants.

She had never seen him in such before. Her pussy tingled and she giggled, recalling, not minutes ago, thinking for the first time in a while, she wasn't horny after watching the documentary and following thought, it won't last long and here she was already revving. She was a slut for him.

He thought she was giggling at the look of him in sweatpants and it didn't go over well. He gave her a befuddled look as he sat beside her. He pointed between his shoulder-length spread legs saying, "Report, please."

The please was nice. She knew where he wanted her. She could slide her Zabuton around to keep it under her knees and toes. She snuggled up in between his thighs, centring herself not to be touching either thigh, while simply bending over, her head would be in the perfect position to swallow the beast she saw resting on his belly.

His soft sweats were allowing fairly full disclosure and her mouth watered. Her pussy clenched and she rose to her full knee height to enjoy the pull of the chains across her body. He witnessed the move, the sensuality, the craving driving it, the need, and he smiled.

He saw her fingers pinch her nipples hard. She set her jaw and she began her report, "I learned there can be both good and bad in sub-dom relationships." She had calmed down so that her delivery was calm, in report tone and cadence, allowing his cock to relax.

She noticed and continued, "I know you want a sub-dom relationship and I think I want one too. I want a good one, though, so I focused more on what makes a sub-dom relationship work and what doesn't."

She gathered her thoughts, she wasn't stupid and he didn't want stupid. He wanted an intelligent woman who could think for herself but gave up that choice in defined areas of her life for love.

She continued, "The Doms who base the relationship solely on sex usually appear to end up bored, be it age or need for change or a need for variety. In these relationships, the sub can end up in a bad place."

Her eyes had turned woeful, "I hope you don't want that kind of relationship now that I understand it." He heard and saw in her eyes the pleading not to be used this way.

He nodded and his look encouraged her to go on.

Regrouping, "Then there are the happy relationships, the one where the sub is encouraged to develop her own skills, her own ability to contribute to the relationship beyond her present offerings so that they build a more rounded relationship that can last."

Again, he saw pleading but now a happy pleading, she wanted this. In her heart, she wanted it with him.

He nodded, "Thank you for your report. It's what I have come to expect in this environment, Good Girl." A shudder of joy flowed through her and he saw it. Is she ready?

"Normally, we toast the conclusion of a well-delivered report. However, today, I have a different option for you. You can get up and pour us a drink, or option two, if you would like to lean forward and show me what you have learned to accomplish orally, I won't stop you."

12