Coffee and Cream

Story Info
I stop for a coffee and end up with a cream pie...
2k words
4.48
34.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi to all you guys, girls and especially couples who have been kind enough to tell me how much you enjoy hearing about my new-found sexual liberation. In the last few weeks I've become slightly obsessed with sex - the more sordid the better. I still can't quite get my head around the wedding last weekend, when I fucked a stranger on the bed right next to my passed-out hubby. I also find it amazing that my husband condones my behaviour, encourages it even. I think it's because we can separate the things I've been doing from our marriage - it's just sex. A physical act with no particular emotion or feeling. It doesn't make me love him less, in fact we've become closer and stronger now than at any time in the last 27 years that we've been married. I love him more now than ever (I have to say that - he gets off reading about it too).

If you're new to my sordid life, I'm 51 years old, 5ft 6in tall, size 14/16 with curves in the right places, and (I'm told) still very attractive. I don't go out every day with the expectation of meeting a stranger and having sex with them, but I also don't go out of my way to avoid it either - and today was no different.

I still work from home most days, but I do need to go into the office about once a week to sort various bits and pieces. I work in an office by the canal side in the centre of Birmingham, in a smart looking building filled with smart looking people, so I dress as lots of professional women do - a dark grey above-the-knee skirt with matching jacket, crisp white fitted blouse, and black Laboutin-style stilettos. Hair tied back and immaculate make-up. I haven't always gone to all this trouble, but recently I probably couldn't look more of a stereotypical office bitch if I tried.

I set off for work this morning at about 07:45 in attempt to miss the heavy traffic on the Hagley Road into town. The roads are busier now than they've been for 18 months, so I got to the office at about 08:30. Not many people come to the office at the moment, so there was just me and a couple of younger agency girls for the whole morning, and I was done by midday. With no real need for me to hang around I left and set off for home.

I was in no particular rush to get back so I decided to stop off on the way home for a latté and a cinnamon swirl at our local Starbucks. I parked up, made my way inside, ordered and found a table.

As I was sat enjoying my coffee and flicking through my phone I noticed a man in a suit sat at a nearby table. He was looking, not as discretely as he probably imagined, over his laptop screen directly under my table and at my legs.

Well as soon as I realised this I decided to have some fun. At first I just uncrossed and crossed my legs a couple of times, making sure he saw plenty of thigh. I saw him adjust his seating position - a sure sign of a hard-on.

Then I thought I might give him something to really feast his eyes on. I uncrossed my legs and sat with them slightly apart so he could just see into the darkness up my skirt. He smiled - it was obvious what I was doing, and he was loving it.

All the while I was pretending to look at my phone while he hid behind his laptop screen.

It was getting exciting now, so I stepped it up. I put one hand below the table and began to slowly run my fingernail from just above my knee, along the exposed skin of my leg, over the fabric of my skirt, and back down. He couldn't take his eyes off me.

Unfortunately coffee goes right through me and I needed to pee, so I stood up and made my way to the unisex toilet. My stiletto heels reverberated on the wooden flooring of the shop as I walked confidently past him. His eyes followed me every step of the way and I made sure to fix him with a stern, almost matronly look.

After a few moments in the bathroom I washed and dried my hands. I turned the lock and opened the door to find him standing right in front of me. He was slightly taller than me, with blue-grey eyes and greying but well-groomed hair. He was slim and smelled of expensive cologne.

"Oh!" I exclaimed with surprise "I didn't realise you were waiting".

"I'm not" He replied calmly.

"So, why are you..." I said.

"Don't play games, you knew what you were doing" he said. "Or are you just a pricktease?"

And with that he placed his fingers lightly on my chest and pushed me back into the toilet, closing the door behind him.

"Lock the door" I instructed in a commanding tone.

As soon as I heard the click of the lock I pulled his face to mine and kissed him deeply, passionately exploring his mouth with my tongue.

There was hardly any room in the cramped facilities. I placed one foot on the toilet seat which made my skirt ride up, showing my black satin briefs. I hurriedly undid a few buttons on my blouse and pulled the cups of my bra down to expose my hard nipples.

"God, you're so hot" he whispered as he ran his hand excitedly over my thigh and round my bum.

"Shut up and suck my tits" I instructed under my breath. He didn't need telling twice.

In a flash he had my nipple in his mouth. He used his lips, his tongue, his teeth. He doubled my pleasure as he slipped his free hand under my panties and expertly found my clitoris, flicking and tickling me to a gushing orgasm.

As my euphoria subsided I slid down to sit on the toilet, head-height with his bulging trousers. I undid his belt and waist button, and unzipped him. I pushed his trousers and underwear down over his hips and took his throbbing cock in my hand.

I masturbated him briefly before running my tongue from the base of his manhood up to it's taut, shiny head. I did this a few times before plunging him deep into my warm, wet mouth. He held my head lightly as I sucked him off with my cherry red lips, as he edged closer to the edge of orgasm.

I wanted this cock up me, and I wanted it now. I stood up, my face millimetres away from his and whispered:

"If you don't mind, I'd really like you to fuck my brains out".

I turned on my heels, pulled my skirt up and stood with my legs apart. He pulled my panties to one side and wasted no time in finding my cunt with his swollen cock.

There was no build-up, no nice gentle strokes to begin with. No, he started hard and fast - shoving it into me without any kind of affection or tenderness. He was fucking me in the rawest sense of the word, and I was loving it.

His thrusts rocked me back and forth as he took me aggressively. He reached around and pawed at my tits as they swung loose beneath me. He rolled my nipples roughly between his fingers as he shagged me mercilessly from behind. I soon found myself cumming on his cock as it pounded me, making me soak us both.

He withdrew and pulled me around to stand facing him. He took one of my legs and rested it over the crook of his arm, exposing my cunt. My fingers were clasped behind his neck as he looked me in the eyes and without words pushed his cock inside me again. He moved up and down inside me - my one heel on the floor, the other pressed against the door in the tiny room.

I panted into his ear as he slid in and out and his legs began to shake. The inevitable was coming.

"That's it honey" I whispered in his ear. "Don't pull out. I want you to cum in me".

I pulled my head away slightly so I could look him straight in the eye as he continued to use my body and took one hand and rubbed my clitoris as he began to climax.

"Come on...that's it." I panted. "Fuck me".

I squirted again as another orgasm washed over me. He was cumming too, his cock pressed as high up me as he could get while he emptied himself into me.

We stood motionless for a few seconds. He withdrew and I adjusted my panties to cover myself and hopefully catch most of his cum. I unhooked my leg and finally had two feet on the ground once more. We straightened our clothes and unlocked the door.

I don't know how long we were in there, but the shop had filled up a little by now and several people witnessed us sheepishly coming out of the toilet together. He gathered his belongings and followed my out of the door and onto the car park.

"That was fun." I said to him. I gave him a peck on the cheek walked away to my car. He did the same, probably wondering what had just happened.

I'd done it again. A perfectly normal morning had ended up with me going home with a cunt full of cum.

When I walked into the house my husband was making a sandwich in the kitchen. I walked in, took him by the hand, and led him up the stairs.

"What are we doing?" he asked, genuinely puzzled.

"I've got a present for you" I said as he followed me into the bedroom.

By now he'd twigged that I'd been up to something, as I pulled up my skirt and lay back on the bed. I parted my legs and pulled my wet panties to one side. As I did so, a great globule of cum seeped from my freshly shagged cunt.

He looked at it, and then at me.

"Oh, you dirty girl" he said, a grin spreading across his face.

"Who was he?" he asked.

"Don't know, don't care. But he gave me such a fucking seeing to darling, he hammered me like a real slut."

Hubby was breathing heavily as I gently stroked my pussy, spunk still slowly seeping out of me. He climbed onto the bed and kneeled between my open legs, reached out, and slowly rubbed the cum over my pussy. He was mesmerised by the sight and I groaned with pleasure as he inserted a finger into me.

"Come on baby, you know you want to have me" I said seductively.

"I know you want to fuck your slutty little wife. Come on"

He could stand no more and quickly unfastened his jeans, pushing them down to his ankles - there was no time for undressing. And after all I was still fully dressed, right down to my fuck-me shoes.

Kneeling between my legs hubby slid effortlessly into me. My own juices mixed with the remnants of a stranger's cum made for the most heavenly sensation. He placed his hands on my wrists either side of my head and pinned me to the bed as he fucked me agressively. This was more like it - being held down was a real turn-on, and I let him know by wrapping my legs around him tightly.

"Oh. You. Filthy. Slag." he uttered with each thrust.

"You. Dirty. Fucking. Whore".

Each word was rammed into me harder than the last. He was really giving it to me, and I began to cum. I was sobbing loudly and soon he too could take no more.

He still had me pinned down as he pumped his cum inside me, my heels still pressing him into me.

"God I love you" he said collapsing to one side.

"I love you too, more than ever, and you know I'll stop if you want me to." I replied.

"Oh, no. Quite the opposite." He said as he headed for the shower.

I rather like the sound of that. Sx