Coffee Date

Story Info
Jamie's coffee date with Sandra doesn't go as planned.
3.2k words
4.14
27.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Sandra has invited Jamie over coffee as a first date. Though Sandra has more then just coffee planned for poor Jamie.

Tags: Bondage, Non-Consensual, Latex, Gag, Bondage Device, Lesbian, FemDom, FemSub, F/f, Kidnapping, Sex Toys

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sandra hears her doorbell ring she leaps to her feet, hardly able to contain her excitement. She opens the door and standing before her is Jamie a cute collage girl that she met through a dating app.

"Err, hi Sandra" Jamie stammers out.

"Hello Jamie. Well, don't just stand there, come on in," Sandra says with a beaming smile to the obviously shy Jamie.

"From our conversations you're a collage student correct, what are you taking?" Sandra asked as she leads Jamie to the living room.

"No, well I was. Just I'm not right now." Jamie responded getting a little red faced. "I took the year off to really figured out what I want to do with my life."

"From our messages, it seems like you have a lot you are trying to figure out about your life." Sandra says playfully.

"Joys of growing up in a very conservative household. Not much room to explore. Hell, they would likely disown me if they knew I was interested in girls let alone going on a date, even if it is just for coffee." Jamie responds sheepishly.

"Well lucky for you I have a bit of experience and don't mind sharing." Sandra says as she gestures to the couch for Jamie to sit.

"Let me turn on the TV for you to watch while I go get us some coffee" Sandra says picking up the remote then turning on the TV as Jamie sits down before walking away.

Jamie can't believe her eyes as she stares at the TV. On the screen is a girl dressed head-to-toe in shiny, black latex outfit. Something Jamie had only seen in movies like the Matrix or Underworld. She quickly realized the poor girl was trapped and helplessly suspended from the ceiling. Her arms were pulled high above her head locked in tight wrist cuffs that were attached to a hook. Her feet were locked in 6-inch heeled boots, lacings ran almost from the toes up just below her knee where a wide strap was closed and locked the leather with a small pad lock. The toes of the boots feet just barely touching the floor with the long heels hanging in the air. Her vagina seems to be filled with a bright pink insert built into the latex suit, it was so flush with the suit that Jamie thinks she can make out the curves of the girl's vulva. A set of wires emerged from the insert running up behind the girl. The girl's inner thighs were quivering and shaking her hips moving in small circles. Around the girl's waist was a half-cup corset, that seemed to be tied as tight as it could go to accenting her hourglass curves while pressing up her latex-clad breasts. The girl's breasts raised up and down in tiny motions as the corset restricted most of her breathing movements. Around her neck was a 2-inch black leather collar that have a small metallic silver outline with a silver ring hanging from the front.

Jamie finally looked at the face of the girl, at least Jamie thought it was her face. Her hair had been pulled back into a ponytail that was pulled out of a small hole in a completely encasing and form-fitted black latex hood with only a bit of clear rubber for her eyes. The mask seems to have only two small nose-holes, as the mouth area was completely covered. The camera zoomed in on the girl's face and Jamie could see a small bump which the outer arch of a ball gag was pushing against the rubber hood. With this close up Jamie could see horror in the poor girls' eyes. The girl's nostrils flared under the black mask snorting in gasps of air as they tiny holes only added even more restrictions to her breathing. It was truly an inescapable look.

Jamie gasps, "Oh my god!"

As the word "god" left her lips a hand grabbed a fistful of Jamie's hair and pulled her head back over the couch forcing her to look up at the ceiling. With Jamie's mouth slightly opening to scream another hand quickly shoves a penis gag past her lips and all the way into her mouth, it wasn't quite long enough to reach down her throat or block her air way. Though Jamie quickly found out any slight head movement would easily tickle her throat and set off her gag reflex. Jamie's hands shoot to her face to try and pry the rubber cock out of her mouth as her eyes looked up at Sandra. Sandra seemingly an expert with this tool was able to quickly pull tight the web of straps that hang off the end of the gag over Jamie's face, before the girl could offer any type of real resistance. With the straps pulled so tight that they dug into Jamie's flesh Sandra quickly locked them in place with a click.

Sandra lets go of Jamie's face and slowly walks around the couch to stand in front of the gagged girl flashing her a wicked smile. Jamie struggles in vain for a few minutes pulling and tugging at the straps on the gag trying to undo or break any of them and remove the contraption, though the movement only forces the dildo gag to wiggle in her mouth causing Jamie to gag and drool. Eventually Jamie realizes she won't be able to remove the gag herself, she gives up trying and looks up at Sandra her is filled with confusion and terror.

"She is lovely isn't she" Sandra says pointing at the TV. "I have always wanted my own little doll, and it looks like I may have finally found one. You were so scared of people finding out that you're a lesbian that no one knows you're here, no one knows you were using dating apps, no one knows we were talking, and no one would even know where to begin searching. Which means no one will be able to find you!"

Jamie's eyes widen with anger as her fight or flight instincts kick in and she rushes at Sandra trying to slam her to the ground with her shoulder and run it out the door. Sandra easily dodges the attempt and plants her fist into Jamie's gut. Jamie quickly doubles over in pain, coughing and choking on the dildo gag as she fights to regain the air that was just forcibly departed from her lungs. Sandra slammed her weight down onto the back of Jamie shoulders pushing the girl to the floor. She shifts her hips so her as is siting on the back of Jamie's head with her knees placed tightly into Jamie's armpits, effectively pinning Jamie face down on the floor with her arms trap out above her head. Jamie thrashed her body every which way possibly, but in her current position she simply can't get enough leverage, or air to overpower the stronger girl.

"Now hold still, I don't want to cut you, but I will if you make me" Sandra says as she reaches over and picks up a pair of scissors she strategically placed earlier.

A few quick cuts and Jamie's top and bra become a pile of rags that Sandra brushes to the side leaving the helpless girl's upper body naked. Sandra shifts her weight off of Jamie as she tosses the scissors out of reach, then Sandra reaches our quickly and grabs Jamie by the hair lifting it slightly off the ground. Sandra then uses her free arm to put Jamie in head lock and proceeds to drags Jamie across the room, Sandra lifts the girl upwards slightly and pushing her over an ottoman. Jamie lands face down on a black latex garment, slightly confused Jamie tries to push herself up, but Sandra grabs her wrists quickly twisting them up behind her back. With another wicked smile Sandra slams Jamie face down again with a grunt onto the ottoman making sure her chest is in the center of the latex straitjacket she left there. Sandra releases Jamie's arms, but quickly grabs one of her wrists and forces it into a sleeve of the straitjacket, which is soon followed by the other arm. Sandra continues to work quickly sealing the back of the Jacket with the buckles and zipper provided leaving Jamie's upper body trapped in tight black rubber. Sandra grabs a handful of Jamie's hair with one hand and uses it to lift Jamie's upper body slightly up so she can reach her hand under Jamie's stomach grabbing her arm. Sandra then pulls the arm under Jamie's body, so it is pulled tight against her torso just under her breasts, Sandra then secures the end of the sleeve to the back of the jacket with the buckle locking it in place then repeats the process with the other arm. Th effect leaves Jamie's arms locked crossing over her midsection almost as if she was hugging herself. Sandra not quite satisfied yet takes a few minutes to tighten straitjacket, going one notch at a time Sandra makes sure the straps built into the waist, breast, and neck are pulled as tight as possible fully leaving no wiggle room.

Sandra swings her left leg over Jamie's body presses the knee down between Jamie shoulder blades to hold the girl down. With both hands Sandra slowly pulls down Jamie's skirt and panties, spanking her ass every time Jamie tries to kick or move. Sandra takes her time, enjoying feeling the struggle of the girl weaken but eventually Jamie's lower body is stripped naked. Sandra then gives Jamie a firm slap to the ass before reaching under the ottoman and sliding out another black latex garment. With her knee still firmly planted on Jamie's back Sandra slowly unzips the oddly shaped latex skirt. She wraps the garment quickly around Jamie's waist and slowly works the zipper and buckles down the back of tight-fitting latex garment. As the sides of the latex skirt are pulled together, they force Jamie's legs painfully tight against each other from hip to ankle.

"This is a leg binder, though some would also call it a hobble dress." Sandra explains as she locks a few buckles from the straight jacket to the Leg binder. "As you can feel it runs from your hips to your ankle. I am sure you know what a straitjacket is, now both devices are locked firmly together with you trapped inside. Understand I now control you; I don't plan to let you move much at all for the next while. The best you will likely be able to do is roll around a bit. You will remain fully locked-up until I decide otherwise."

Sandra finally removes her knee from Jamie's back and kneels behind her. Sandra glides her hands across Jamie's legs and up over her rubber covered ass cheeks and gently across her rubber covered shoulders. Sandra bends down licks the slowly across Jamie's rubber covered body, taking long slow licks to torment her captive. As Sandra licks across Jamie's rubber trapped ass she uses her hands to adjust the dual zippers on the leg binder opening a small section in the zipper exposing Jamie's holes. Sandra slowly pushes her face between Jamie's thighs and takes long deep breaths through her nose savoring the musky aroma of Jamie's sweet pussy. Sandra spends 10 minutes slowly lapping her tongue up and down across Jamie's pussy and tight asshole.

After getting her fill Sandra stands up and walks over to a desk on the side of the room. She opens a drawer and pulls out two toys along with a bottle of lube. Walking back over Sandra slowly slathers a black silicon butt-plug with the lube until it glistened.

"I am going to guess you have never had anything in your ass before, Well I am going to change that right now!" Sandra as she walks back over to Jamie while slathering a black silicon butt-plug with the lube so it glistens.

Sandra guides the tip of plug though the zipper and directly into Jamie's tight virgin asshole. Sandra takes her time twisting and turning the toy, pushing it in slightly then letting Jamie's body push it out a bit before Forcing it in slightly deeper.

"UUWW mmnnn," Jamie screams around the gag her body starting to thrash around struggling to break free.

Sandra sits on the girls lower back holding her down as she puts more of her strength behind the toy. Sandra watches the toy with passion as the plug slowly stretches Jamie's asshole wider and wider the until finally the apex of the toy pops inside your Jamie's ass quickly sucks down on the tapper base.

"Now doesn't that just make you feel good, all tied up with your ass nice and Full? Don't worry I'm not done yet my little plaything." Sandra whispers into Jamie's ear as she pets her gently.

Sandra picks up the dildo she brought as well, covering it with lube like she did with the plug she then guides the shaft between Jamie's rubber trapped thighs nestling the tip between Jamie's tight pink lips. Sandra Kisses the back of Jamie's head as she slowly pumps the dildo in and out of Jamie's pussy, each stoke going slightly deeper then the last and after a few minutes Sandra as the dildo push all the way inside of Jamie's pussy. Sandra forces her hand between the girls tightly trapped thighs reaching for a strap inside the leg binder that hangs from the bottom of the straight jacket, Once she finds it Sandra pulls it out and up between Jamie's pussy lips and ass checks attaching it to the bottom of the back of the straight jacked. Sandra tightens the strap as much as she can forcing the plug and dildo even deeper into Jamie's abused holes. Sandra zips closed the leg binder over top of the crotch strap hiding it from view.

Sandra then rolls Jamie off ottoman, who lands with a thud on her back on the floor. Sandra holds up a small remote, giving Jamie a small wink and devilish smile Sandra pushes a button and turns on both toys causing them to vibrate. Sandra runs her hands along the tops of Jamie's leg and across her hips feeling vibrations beneath her fingertips. Jamie had never used a vibrator before, and the vibrations caused he body to start rocking ever so slightly back and forth, her breath coming in shallow gasps of air around the dildo gag. Humiliated and ashamed tears now fill Jamie's eyes as she can feel the need of an orgasm growing.

"You've got some real fight in you" Sandra says she picks up a cup of coffee. "But don't you worry cutie, I will make sure to break and train you properly."

Sandra sits down on the couch resting her feet on Jamie's stomach as she watches and feels the latex trapped girl fight and struggle fiercely against her bondage devices. Sandra knows that left long enough the vibrators will turn Jamie on but also that Jamie likely won't achieve an orgasm. Sandra doesn't want Jamie to cum she wants the constant stimulation to help tire her out and leave her needy and wanting. Sandra sips at her coffee watching her new toy stew as the vibrators alternate between the lowest and a medium setting, teasing the helpless girl relentlessly.

"This coffee is really good; I am so glad you agreed to this coffee date it is one of the best I have had in a while" Sandra teases Jamie as she finishes her drink.

Sandra set her empty mug down then slowly pulls up her short skirt bunching it around her waist. Sandra gives Jamie another wicked smile as she spread her legs revealing to Jamie that she is not wearing panties, and your pussy is dripping wet. Sandra Spreads her legs resting one foot over top of Jamie's groin adding additional pressure onto her pussy, and the other foot onto her head so her sole is in front of her nose with her heel pushing down on the gag. Over the next hour Sandra slowly but skillful masturbates watching poor Jamie struggle and try to roll around, though all Jamie can really do is wiggle a bit as Sandra holds her in place with her feet. If Jamie moved more then Sandra wanted, she pushed her heel down on the dildo gag trusting the tip into Jamie's throat causing her to choke.

Sandra loses count of the number of orgasms she has sitting above Jamie. She held herself out for the first half hour but after that she just let the orgasms wash over her seemingly one every few minutes, where some just rolled into another. Sandra makes sure that any time she feels a squirt about to erupt she picks up her coffee mug and get as much of her nectar into the once empty cup slowly refilling it. Eventually Jamie does start to ware out to the point, and when she is laying motionless on the floor eyes half closed as she tries to control her breath around the evil gag does Sandra stop touching herself.

Sandra Walks out of the room, and shortly returns holding another coffee mug, Sandra reaches over picks up and pours her pussy juice filled glass into the new cup then uses a small spoon to stir the liquids together.

"Now I had promised you a coffee date, and it wouldn't be a proper date unless you also got some coffee, plus I want to make sure you know I always to keep my word." Sandra says as she pulls out a syringe dips it into the new cup and slowly fills it with a black pussy juice mixed liquid. "I wasn't sure how you take it, so I made this one with my own special cream!"

Sandra kneels beside Jamie lifting her head, so it rests on her breasts, petting her hair as she looks deep into her captive's eyes. Sandra attaches the syringe to a small hole in the center of dildo gag. With another devilish grin Sandra still staring into Jamie's Eyes she pushed the plunger down and forces the coffee through the dildo and into Jamie's mouth. Jamie feels a small amount of warm coffee hit the back of her tongue hardly tasting it as the rest shoots directly down her throat, the unexpected spurt of liquid catches her off guard choking her slightly and causing a coughing fit. Sandra just watches with a smile, stoking her captives face almost lovingly as Jamie shakes weakly in her bondage trying to get her breathing back under control before she feed her another drink.

"Now remember what I said before. I now own you. I will train and break you. That was my next promise and I plan on keeping it. I will make you into the perfect toy for me" Sandra says as she forces the last bit of coffee into the gag and down Jamie's throat.

The End.