Coffee, made with love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You already seem way more reasonable than other men I've dated."

"Yeah, I don't know where all this maturity is coming from. But don't worry, I'm still debating if I can get away with asking you to speak pirate again."

She softly flicked her hand into my arm, and said, "Don't you dare."

"That's abuse."

"You deserved it."

"Yeah, I guess I did." Her hand was between us again, holding the edge of the picnic table upon which we sat. I moved my hand to hers. "Is this okay?"

"Only if you don't mention pirates again." Her fingers slipped into the gaps between mine and we squeezed. My heart beat hard and Miranda gave a content sigh. After a while of simply enjoying each other's silent company, connected by our hands, she broke the silence. "When you asked me to come with you tonight, is this what you envisaged would happen?"

"Um, to be honest I don't really know. Obviously I was hoping things would go in this direction, but I wasn't totally confident. What about you?"

"I like your honesty," she said. "I didn't know but I suspected. I wasn't confident either and still wasn't sure if we should take things further."

"If you're still not sure, that's okay. We can take things as they come."

She squeezed my hand and faced me. "I want you to know something, Todd."

"What would you like me to know?"

"You must know I haven't desired or wanted a relationship in a long time. When I realised I, ah, wanted to spend time with you, it hit me like a tonne of bricks. I didn't ask for this, and I felt foolish, but I want you."

"I want you too," I whispered. "I didn't expect this either. I thought I had a crush, but I know it's more because I can't get you out of my head."

"I know. I feel exactly the same. I haven't wanted something like this in quite some time, and I'm surprised and a bit scared, and happy, and I want to give it a shot, because I'd miss you if we didn't."

I faced her again, knowing I'd be looking directly into her eyes if it were light enough to see, my heart pounding. "I'm not going anywhere. Let's give us a shot and we'll make it work."

She reached out and caressed my face, electricity where her fingertips met my skin. "You melt my heart, Todd. You really do."

"Feel mine," I said, bringing her hand up to my chest. "It beats for you."

"Oh, my," she whispered, "It's beating so fast."

"You do this to me, Miranda," I whispered back, leaning my face to hers. Sensing my movement in the dark, she moved her face towards me.

With her hand in mine, still over my beating heart, our lips met in the dark. Softly, gently, caressing one another. A moist nibble, ever so gently, then I parted my lips against hers, tasting our wine on her breath. Her tongue entered the space between, sliding along my lip, then pulling away, my tongue slipping into our gap, to which her tongue returned, touching mine lightly, tentatively caressing. I squeezed her hand tighter and she squeezed mine.

Our kisses were slow, lingering, moist kisses, our tongues exploring each other, while our hands held fiercely. Our lips parted for a brief moment and I smiled in the dark, suspecting Miranda was too, and she broke the silence, whispering, "You're such a sweet heart, you really are."

"You're such a beautiful woman, Miranda," I whispered back. "I've never so badly wanted to be with someone."

"Hmm, we are in trouble."

"Deep trouble." We kissed again, increasing our passion, my cock straining in my dress shorts.

At some point during our long, passionate kissing, I stood and moved over to her left. She remained seated on the table top, while I was now standing in front of her, both our hands holding one another. Miranda turned to face me, her body swivelling, white floral dress illuminated slightly by ambient light from the nearby suburbs. She parted her legs, only slightly, enough for my body to close the gap so we could better embrace, my hands naturally resting on her waist, her arms resting upon my shoulders, and we kissed again.

Who knows how long we kissed? Did it even matter? We were thoroughly enjoying our intimacy. I suspect with previous encounters I'd be aiming for the goals right about now, copping a feel, but this was Miranda, and we'd confessed our feelings and desires for each other, and I didn't want to rush. So I kept my hands on Miranda's waist and we continued kissing.

She had other ideas, however, her arms moving from my shoulders, her hands making their way to my arse, firmly grabbing my bum cheeks. I let her set the pace and kissed her with increasing vigour, our tongues sliding with one another.

"I've wanted to do this for some time," her whisper breathy against my face when we finally broke our kiss, her hands groping my bum cheeks.

"Do you like them," I whispered back, our lips almost touching.

"Oh, gosh yes. Your bum is perfect." Miranda mashed her lips to mine, tightly squeezing my butt again. She pulled me towards her, opening her legs further, her dress riding up a little, and because she was sitting on the table and me standing on the ground, our groins were at the same height, gently nudging together.

I know she felt my erection, because I felt her push her panty-clad mound against my bulge. She liked it, I could tell, and she squeezed my buttocks tighter, pulling me against her with greater force.

This was too much, our sex organs grinding together with material between them. Time to become more adventurous with my hands, which I brought up to her breasts, at first feeling their beautiful curves with light fingertips through the material of her dress. Our kisses didn't skip a beat, but my heart did, and then she wrapped her legs about my hips and pushed her tongue firmly against mine.

Oh my, if I ever needed a positive signal from a woman this was it, and when I squeezed Miranda's breast firmly, her legs tightened further, our groins rubbing incessantly. With my previous lovers I'd be impatient now, my hard cock wanting release from the restrictions of underpants and shorts, urgently wanting to do what nature intended, pre-cum forming at my tip. But my cock would have to wait, my brain telling me to relax and enjoy Miranda, because sex would surely come, if not sooner, definitely later. Maybe I was finally growing up, with a new found maturity when it came to sex?

Miranda was clearly as enthusiastic about our kissing and caressing as I was, and we were lip-locked, our tongues wrestling with a gentle-but-firm intensity, and my hands cupping her generous breasts, and hers cupping my arse, my lower half held firm in her leg's embracing grip. Soon we broke our kiss again, breathing heavily, eyes meeting, glinting in the light of the rising moon peaking over the islands across the bay.

"Todd," she whispered.

"Miranda."

"You've no idea."

My hands left her boobs and held her waist. "I think I do."

"No."

"Tell me."

"Okay," was all Miranda said, then she kissed me again, our groins in close contact, the only thing stopping them was her knickers and my shorts. I couldn't resist, my right hand sneaking between us, past the hem of her dress, finding her thigh, caressing her skin near where it embraced me, feeling the top of her underpants, tentatively sliding along the elastic.

She pulled her mouth from mine, but not far, her voice coy with the faint trace of a smile on her lips in growing moonlight. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Say no if you don't want me to go any further."

She didn't say anything, but rather, she kissed me gently, our tongues sliding against each other, and I felt her squeeze my butt firmly again. Another green light, and I slipped my hand into her nickers, feeling coarse hair, and moisture too. Miranda was wet and so now were my fingers, her juices on my skin.

Our breathing increased, our new intimacy pumping blood and hormones through our excited bodies, nerves hyper-sensitive to touch. Oh, my, I could feel her vaginal lips, swollen, and when I caressed my fingers up their juicy wet length, Miranda's body shifted slightly, but she embraced me still, our lips locked in a moist embrace.

And when my finger caressed Miranda's clitoris, she spasmed like a jolt of electricity was zapping through her.

"Oh, dear," she whispered with a quiver, her lips resting lightly against mine. "Oh, gosh."

With our lips still lightly together, Miranda could feel my smile, as she could well feel the tip of my finger circling her nub. An involuntary squeak emitted from her mouth, breathing into to mine, and her hands left my buttocks for the first time, finding my belt buckle.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, matching the same coy tone she'd used earlier, our lips still partly together, while she unthreaded the leather through the buckle, unzipping my fly, my shorts dropping to my ankles.

"If you don't want to," she whispered back, "Tell me no."

I kissed her and she pulled my underpants down, releasing my cock, then taking it in her hand, electricity shooting up me as she gently caressed along my shaft with her long fingers, my legs unsteady. My finger, moist on her clit, resumed circling, and then she released her legs from my waist.

"Help me," she whispered, shifting positon, motioning to pull her panties down her legs. My hand was already on the job, leaving her clit and removing her knickers all the way down her legs, dangling them from her foot, flicking them into my shorts and undies resting at my ankles.

The moon was above the horizon now, a long silver tongue of light reflecting off the water of the bay, reaching out to us like a beam from a lighthouse. We were no longer in the dark, bathed by moonlight, yet neither of us cared if we could be seen.

We gazed into each other's eyes, silently, not moving except for the rise and fall of our chests, her lips slightly apart. Despite knowing Miranda's age, she looked so young and innocent, as if this were a first, which for our very new relationship, it most certainly was.

I moved in, maintaining eye contact in the moonlight, breathing deeply, my hand taking hers, and she spread her legs again, our lips kissing, gently. With tenderness in her fingers she took the tip of my engorged cock in her other hand, guiding me against her muff, moving me over her pussy lips, then between them, slowly up and down, the sensations intense. I breathed in deep, looking her in the eyes as she stared back, feeling her, and my God she was wet, and my cock was so hard and ready, touching her, feeling her intimately.

Kisses, long and deep, accompanied the sensations of my penis glans and shaft passing between her labial lips, smoothly stretching her, our sex skin alight with sensation, sliding all the way into Miranda, pressing against her from within, our pubic regions coming to rest against one another while our mouths kissed, passionately.

"Oh, Todd," she whispered, pulling her lips from mine, her eyes wide, my cock all the way inside her.

"Miranda," I whispered back, feeling our connection.

"Slowly, please."

"Definitely."

We held one another, gazing into each other's eyes, barely moving, only slight pushes keeping our nether regions together. We were united in the most intimate manner, my engorged bare cock resting snugly in Miranda's soaking wet pussy, touching, completely enveloped, loving, intimately joined.

I pulled back slightly, and pushed into her again, slowly. She breathed out and I breathed in, and then we kissed, holding each other tight. I'd never presumed our night would come to this, but I'd still masturbated twice during the day, emptying myself, hopefully prolonging any encounter such as we so happened to find ourselves in. My preparation was paying off, because despite the highly arousing sensations coursing through us, I felt no urgency, the sensations building slowly rather than coming on quick.

Miranda and I kissed, embraced, rocked against one another, making love on the park bench by the bay. My hands squeezed her boobs, enjoying their gorgeous curves through her dress, soft under my touch. She groped my bottom, pulling my lower half into her, joining us tightly, our rhythm still slow, but growing.

"Oh, please," she whispered, throwing her head back, and I kissed her neck sensuously.

"Oh, Miranda," I whispered in her ear, sucking hungrily upon her lobe. "You are the most beautiful woman on Earth."

"Oh, sweetheart." She nestled her head into my shoulder now, wrapping her arms around me, squeezing tight. We were joined, my penis sliding within her, our pubis regions rubbing, and she whispered a moan, tightening her grip around me.

"You feel so good," she whispered again, tenderly nuzzling and kissing my neck where it meets my shoulder, her lips soft and moist on my skin.

"I want you so badly," I whispered back.

"I'm yours."

"We're each other's."

"I like the way you think," she whispered again, then moaned as we ground into one another, then kissing again.

Who knows how long we were like this, and eventually the tingling started, the build-up of love-pleasure within, our sex sliding moistly, joined, and I could sense she was building too. She pulled me against her, looking me in the eyes intensely with lips parted, her breathing heavier, panting.

"Harder, please," she breathed, and I increased my thrusts. "Oh, yes, Todd, more, please. Oh, gosh."

"Enjoy me, Miranda, take me."

"Oh, yes, keep it up. Oh, gosh, you feel so good."

Our thrusts matched our breathing, eyes locked upon each other, lips almost touching, millimetres apart. The feelings building, everything tingling, the buzz, the pressure, the pleasure. Then Miranda's eyes glazed, her mouth opened further, forming an O, emitting a squeak and a groan before she kissed me hard, harder than before, our tongues mashing frantically together, squeezing each other tight, her arms and legs and throbbing wet pussy wrapped around me, enjoying me with all her being.

I felt the sensations, her orgasm spreading to me, my legs going weak, the pumping pleasure, releasing, pulsating, squirting my semen deep into her, our bodies twitching in unison, our kiss deep and long, our pleasure out of this world, her body, my body, our souls fused.

Slowly the world came back into focus. First our lips releasing, our breathing heavy and hot, eyes finding each other again in the moonlight. The tightness of our grip on each other's body subsiding, my penis still hard, resting inside her, surrounded by our mixing love juices in her sweet, twitching vagina.

Without a word or a movement beyond breathing, we watched each other, and after a while my hands moved from Miranda's breast, finding her hands and holding them. This is how we spent many minutes, gazing into one another, breathing returning to normal till I went soft inside her, and finally I pulled myself away.

"I'm speechless, Todd," She whispered.

"You're something else."

"Orgasmic," she said, smiling.

"I was thinking you're beautiful," I said, bending down and handing her kickers back before pulling up my own undies and shorts over my sticky cock. "But orgasmic works too."

"Thanks," she said, taking her underpants and pulled them over her legs, then hopped off the bench. Once standing, she chuckled. "Now you're dripping out of me."

"Hot. Your juices are all over my cock."

"Sticky and messy," she said, then put out a hand to my shoulder, steadying herself. "Gosh, look at me, I can hardly walk."

I put my arm out to help her. "I got ya."

"You sure do," She giggled. I took her hand, fingers entwining, and we began to walk up the path towards my car. "I want you to know I have never before fucked on a first date."

For a brief moment I was shocked to hear her use the word 'fuck', which I can't ever recall her using before. But then again, we'd literally just fucked on a park bench. I said, "I won't judge you."

She snorted a laugh through her nose. "Actually, I hadn't thought too much about the sex side of things. All I wanted was to spend more time with you and hoped you liked me this way too. If you'd not found me attractive because of my age, I was happy for friendship."

"What?" I said, my tone gently sarcastic, "We could've just stayed friends?"

"Like you, I spent significant time thinking about us, considering what was most likely. Like you not wanting me or simply wanting a casual relationship. Either way, I figured if you were interested, things like sex would take their natural course. Maybe somewhere classy, like a hotel room, but definitely not a park bench right after we confessed our feelings for each other, that's for sure."

"I want more than a causal relationship with you, and anyway, things did take their natural course," I laughed. "Can't knock a park bench, though it was a first for me too."

"Yes, things sure did take their natural course, didn't they?" she said, a cheeky tone evident in her voice. "What just happened between us was unexpected, but wonderful. I want you to know I don't give myself to just anyone and I haven't had sex in something like seven or eight years. Once I hit my thirties I realised sex for me is more about intimacy and connecting with someone who I care about rather than the physical pleasure."

"I know what you mean. Like, we shared ourselves on another level or something."

She chuckled. "Don't get me wrong. I do love the physical side of sex too. I didn't even know if I still worked down there and I'm glad to find out everything is still in order."

"You were so wet."

"I was," she said. "Took a while but you worked me up perfectly."

Grinning, I said, "I'll have to work on you again sometime."

"My curiosity's satisfied for now," she said with a giggle, "But when we get back to my house..."

"So that's where we're going?"

"Unless you have a better idea."

"Your place sounds perfect."

We cut across the carpark, past cars with empty boat trailers attached, and the odd car here and there with couples inside. One car had steamy windows, and Miranda whispered, "Park benches are better than the back seats of cars."

"You sound certain."

"I was young once," she said, squeezing my hand and chuckling. "And you make me feel young again, like a nineteen year-old having unprotected sex with a handsome and horny twenty-two year-old Australian. At least it's unlikely I'll fall pregnant these days."

"That's right, you fell pregnant at nineteen."

"Yes," she said. "Richard and I weren't particularly careful. I was a mum at twenty, but you must know I wouldn't have had it any other way."

"Your daughter, Rose. What will she say about you dating me?" I'd met Rose once. She was only a year older than myself and quite attractive too, taking much of her looks from Miranda.

"Rosie will be fine. It's my son Darren you'll have to worry about."

"Truly? What do I need to worry about?"

She laughed. "Nothing. He'll be fine. And if he's not, I'll sort him out."

"As long as he doesn't sort me out."

We reached the car and Miranda cleaned our sticky mess still dripping from her, then we drove back to her house. I followed her through the door and she turned to face me.

"Here," Miranda said, holding her hands to me. I took them and she smiled, her eyes sparkling in the dimmed light of her lounge room.

"You're very beautiful," I whispered.

She smiled. "You say that to all the girls, I'm sure."

"No, I don't."

She was still smiling. "You're a sweet heart, Todd. I knew it, right from the beginning."

"You should've taken me then, in the café kitchen."

"How about I take you now, in my bedroom?"

"How about okay."

Still smiling, she pulled me into her hallway, leading me to her bedroom where we collapsed on the bed. Miranda flicked on her bedside light and I held her, staring into her eyes.

"I like how you're not in a rush," she said.

"I could stare into your eyes all night if that's all you wanted."

1...345678