Coffee Run

Story Info
A barista encounters a business woman with a big package.
10.7k words
4.66
56.1k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story is long. Just giving you a heads up if you're looking for a short story this is not that.

Prologue: The world within this story is much like our own. Time and the events of history played out roughly the same up until the early to mid 20th century when a viral disease was discovered. Harmless at first, it spread throughout mankind almost completely invisible and undetectable for the first ten months of its spread. The virus was deemed harmless by scientists who identified it and rather than to cause a panic simply ignored it and let it pass through the air eventually infecting every person on the planet. Notifying the public of such a thing would surely cause mass hysteria..

It wasn't until a year later when the virus began to show it's true intentions. Mutations and changes began to occur almost overnight which varied wildly between the sexes. For men, it caused their muscular mass to change causing muscle loss across their entire body and fat distribution to develop more in the hip areas. It gave men of all shapes and sizes a noticeably pear shape to their bodies to the dismay of some. In addition to that it also caused their overall height to shrink, usually around six to ten inches or so making the average male be around 4'8". It also caused a change in their personalities as a whole. What once was a sex devoted to "getting the job done" and "my way or the highway" became more passive and generally more submissive in nature. Men began to become more interested in what used to be considered "women's jobs" like cooking and cleaning. Male secretaries replaced their female counterparts as they rose through the ranks.

Women on the other hand had the opposite happen to them as their muscle masses began to increase. Their bodies began to become more toned much easier with many able to keep up a six or even an eight pack with very little physical training. Women who devoted their time to creating an even more muscular body could easily lift more than any male used to be able to. Their overall height increased as well with many gaining two feet or even more over their male counterparts. The average height increased to around seven feet tall with some even lingering around the eight foot mark. Their personalities changed across the board as well with many finding themselves to be more assertive and dominant in both life and in the bedroom. Male industries like construction and business became women's spaces with it not being uncommon to see ladies single handedly lifting steel girders with ease at their job sites.

The biggest change in the two (no pun intended) was the genitalia of the two. Men noticed no immediate change besides a general queasy feeling every few weeks or so. After brief scans and tests it was discovered that men had developed a uterus and an entire "female" reproductive system within their butts meaning that it was now possible for men to become pregnant. Men would get periods and all the joys that came with having a uterus but most important of all it meant that it soon became not uncommon to see men with swollen stomachs out in public properly bred by their female counterparts. Women across the board, grew large thick penises right above where their vaginas were in the upper groin region. What was particularly unusual about them was the apparent size difference between the two sexes as a women's penis was often anywhere between twelve to even twenty inches long with two large softball sized or even larger testicles that often reseted over and covered their vaginas. Their penises often mimicked what you would see on a horse with a flat flared head and a thick central ring around 2/3rds down the shaft giving scientists a clue as to the possible origin of the virus. Because of this and the large amount of hormones that came with it men and women began to become somewhat drunk at the pheromones released by a woman not in an active sexual relationship. These people would be what is now referred to as being "bound" as the person is bound to the scent and their presence.

Because of these rapid and dramatic changes society changed almost overnight from a male dominated to a female dominated world. Industries that were dominated by men were suddenly dominated by women, and vice versa. This is the world in which our story takes place, in a small coffee shop owned by a domineering woman and operated by our protagonist, a shy twenty three year old just out of college.

Coffee Run:

It was the morning shift just like any other one. I walked block by block to a somewhat popular coffee shop just as the sun was beginning to crest over the horizon. It's golden glory reflected and bounced across the glassy exteriors of the numerous skyscrapers that engulfed the city's skyline. I was glad I was able to land a job so relatively close to my apartment only having to take the green line three stops and a short walk away. Although I do wish that I had landed a job with my degree, I couldn't complain as my buddy Andy often complained of the long commute to his job and the strenuous days he had in the office. It was in these brief moments I could collect my thoughts and really prepare myself for what the day had in store for me. It was as if I was hearing the world awaken around me as the low hum of the city seemed to reverberate and rise with each and every block I traveled. Car horns began to honk, the trains rumbled by, and the pigeons of the city began to make their morning routes for dropped bagels and donut wrappers.

The familiar building loomed overhead, Enverico Corp. a massive skyscraper that was recently renovated after Enverico bought the once dilapidated building. The well-renowned financial firm was incredibly wealthy and a peak from the windows inside everyday as I passed by proved that. A local janitorial service was finishing their nightly cleaning as a boy in a skimpy maid outfit fanned himself off in the lobby pushing a cart overflowing with cleaning supplies of each and every color. Eventually after passing by the lavish building, which was basically the sole benefactor of our shop, I arrived at my place of employment. "JoAnne's Cup of Joe" with it's beaming neon sign blinked over the green awning that was a leftover of the Starbucks that used to occupy the space. As I darted into the side alley I entered through the back door. I punched in, tied up my apron, and got to my usual work.

I was first into the shop, a job I had been dutifully assigned due to the fact that I had worked here the longest. The turnover rate was astonishingly high due to the fact that so many workers either quit under the pressure of JoAnne's somewhat intense work ethic, or that employees would often get picked up and bound by salary women from all across downtown. Work at the shop was exactly as you'd imagine it would be. Changing the filters, putting the baked goods in the oven for customers, wiping down tables from the night shift; it was entirely ordinary like another other day. Grabbing the step ladder and placing it under the chalk board above, I stepped up and changed the "Today's Special" from an "Artisan Egg and Cheese Sandwich" to the "Bacon and Egg Croissant" which I never really cared for. Placing the step ladder back I tied my forest green apron tight as the rest of the employees began to clock in and prepare for the incoming hurricane of salary women and runner boys that I knew from experience were just around the corner. At the stroke of six the doors were opened to the public and the day that would change my life began.

Order after order after order came through as I quickly found myself adding cream to a drink with one hand and putting a breakfast sandwich in the oven with another. The cacophony of beeps, and alerts from machines and credit cards filled most of the space while the scent of freshly ground coffee and breakfast foods filled the rest. The early morning rush is a lot for new employees to handle but as a veteran and experienced multitasker I was able to keep our shift from going under from the sheer amount of orders. Women dressed to the nines, and boys in cute outfits rushed in and out pushing our hinged door to its absolute limits. It was around the first "lull" at 8:20 that right on time that Kyle, who was my good buddy who worked as a paid intern in the Enverico Corp. building next door, came in with his patented notepad filled with his frantic chicken scratch that only he could decipher. He seemed out of breath as he began to quickly list out the order back to me.

"Ineedalargeblackcoffeewithabaconandcheddarbagelsandwichamediumcoffeewithextracreamandanother-"

"Calm down man calm down." I said to him with a chuckle. "I can't put it into the machine that quick man. Catch your breath man."

He took a moment to collect himself, still panting heavily. "Sorry David, just a..."

"Hectic morning?" I said to complete his sentence as he caught his breath.

"You have no idea dude. Boss lady has a regional director or something coming in today from out of town and she wants everything absolutely perfect for when she arrives." he said before listing out the order to me. I recorded the order into the machine before turning my back to him and beginning to prepare his lengthy order.

"So I imagine she has you scrubbing down every last desk now doesn't she?" I said half joking.

"You're not far off man! The maid boys they hire to clean every night do an amazing job but when she found a rogue coffee lid under a desk that was somehow missed? Oh boy, did she throw some stuff. And then somehow I was deemed to be on cleaning duty!"

I laughed tossing five breakfast sandwiches into the oven. "Hey at least you're getting experience if you ever want a change of career!"

"Nah man, I couldn't possibly do what they do. To think they do such a... I was gonna say great but a generally great job considering this morning all while wearing those maid outfits and high heels? I just don't know how they do it." he said, placing the order back into his jacket pocket.

"I know what you mean. Well, we're always hiring if you ever need a job man. One of our guys no showed again today. He's missed every day of work so far this week since he met that one woman. You might have seen her since she usually comes in a little before you."

He looked at me as confused as ever. "You gotta be more specific man."

"You know, the woman with the "karen" haircut who complained to the manager last week that her coffee was cold." As I said this I pulled the sandwiches from the oven and began to bag them as another worker handed me the completed coffee orders. "You can swipe now."

Kyle swiped the card he was obviously given to pay with as it beeps letting me know it was approved. "You think maybe he got bound by her? You know it's not uncommon for older ladies to go after younger guys, cougars they're called man."

"Hey, if he did, good for him. He's living the dream most guys wish for, to finally get bound and live a life as a house husband." I dreamt off into space for a moment. "You meet anyone yet?" I said, passing him his order.

He pulled down his collar revealing his neck to me. "You don't see any collar do ya? Hey, plenty of fish in the sea right? It'll all work out eventually for us, you'll see." He hesitated for a moment trying to figure out how to get all of his order in one trip. He took the brown bag full of sandwiches and with a hearty bite placed the bag top in his mouth carrying the eight cups of coffee in the two four-cup trays, one in each hand. He mumbled out a "hanks han e you rownd" as he hobbled towards the door. A nearly seven foot tall woman in a large purple sweater held the door open for him and giggled as he passed through.

"It'll all work out. I sure hope so man, I sure hope so." I say under my breath wiping down the counter and returning to my day.

I never really have had luck when it came to my relationships. It wasn't like I didn't want to be in one, it's just that the world seemed to pass me by. I was a shy introvert just waiting on that special someone to reach out to me, I was never the kind to reach out to them. I sighed, "Well, at least I have Kyle."

The rest of my day seemed to pass by mostly uninspired. The highlight before lunch was a large black woman in a light tan business pantsuit who I clearly could see was at least at half mast. Her cock was fairly girthy and large as it pointed in my direction as if taunting me to get closer, an obvious effect of her pheromones. She was speaking over bluetooth to someone however and barely gave me a glance. I gave her her order and she left without saying a word. Soon it became time for my lunch break as I took a seat at the nearby linoleum table usually occupied by customers and pulled out my ordinary bag of lunch. Customers strolled in and out of the store as the soft rock in the background began to replace the hectic beeping of coffee machines early in the morning.

It was good people watching as the windows of the coffee shop were like a television and the show was the greatest reality show ever made. People of all shapes and sizes strolled on by as thousands of different worlds played out in front of me. I pulled out my tried and true, a good old fashioned turkey and cheese sandwich, and took a small bite before a voice invaded my space catching me off guard.

"Is this seat taken?" came a sultry voice from above me.

I glanced over and followed her purple painted nails upwards towards her face. I instinctively blushed. "Ah, no it isn't" I managed to squeak out.

Above me stood a woman in a black business suit who smiled at me warmly. It was hard to judge at the time but she must have been nearly eight feet tall with her strawberry blonde hair messily curling in all directions past her shoulders. Deep green eyes pierce into my soul as a heartwarming smile warms me to my core. It was hard to really determine her age as her natural beauty hid it quite well but it was clear from her proportions she was much older. Below the suit was a white button down blouse with flowery frills that did very little to hide her very ample cleavage. I had come across a great number of women in this job but I had a hard time remembering a woman with a more ample bosom than she had. I struggled to glance away as it seemed to lull me in as if begging me to shove my face into it. I quickly shook my head and glanced away from it as it bounced in all directions as she sat down across from me. She placed her coffee down next to me as our hands briefly touched; hers dwarfing mine. I could swear I could feel the heat of hers overwhelming mine.

"You know, nothing really beats a good cup of coffee I'll tell ya." She said obviously trying to break the ice with me.

"Uh, yeah... I guess..." I muttered out as I stared down at my lunch.

"It's okay if you're shy hun. I don't bite." she said as I took a breath in trying to calm my nerves.

"Sorry." I muttered out.

"Oh, no need to apologize hun. I've seen plenty of boys act the same."

I didn't respond as I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself with a breathing exercise I saw on the internet.

"So I take it you work here hun and you on your lunch break?"

"How did you know I worked here?" I said staring up at her for the first time.

"Uh, you're still wearing the uniform hun." she said motioning towards my hat and apron.

"Oh uh... I guess you're right!" I belted out before a long pause of silence came between us. I looked away from her in embarrassment.

"Do you want me to go hun? Honestly, I'm not trying to bother you-"

"No, no, I'm just... a bit flustered." I said before beginning to blush once again.

The woman laughed, "Oh thank goodness! So that's what it is! I was worrying that I had scared you or something. Thought I had maybe lost my touch or something." she said as she ran her finger across mine. My body shivered with each stroke of her finger across mine.

"No, it's just... I don't think I've seen you around here." I said before taking another bite from my sandwich. I began to backtrack my statement "Maybe I have and I'm sorry if I forgot-"

The woman took a large sip from her drink before interrupting me. "No, hun I am new in town. I'm here for a bit of a work trip, actually I just got into town this morning."

"So, what made you stop in here then? Plenty of other good coffee shops in town." I said while trying my best to not melt at her touch. I looked back down at my sandwich and took another bite.

"Apparently the runner boy was distracted and got my order wrong this morning and I stopped in to get it fixed, personally. And I am all honestly not in the greatest mood right now and I don't want them messing it up again. I've been up since two this morning and momma needs her coffee... and that's when I saw you cutie." she said with a warm smile.

I looked up from my sandwich to see the woman leaning in still towering over me. Our eyes met as I began to blush feeling my face go bright red. She laughed as I instinctively covered my face dropping my sandwich onto the linoleum table with a soft thud.

"My my, I had no idea a person could get so red hun." She said before taking another huge drink from her coffee.

I tried to collect myself before looking back at her. Our eyes met again and I blurted my thoughts out without even filtering them. "Sorry, I just think you're really pretty and-"

The women began to chuckle as I cut myself off. "Oh hun please stop apologizing, what you're feeling is totally natural. And I'm glad to hear that. Here I was thinking a cutie like yourself was just being nice to an old woman like me and just waiting for me to leave. So what is it that makes you say that hun? What about me do you like" she said as she leaned in more. She gazed over with a seductive look in her eye as she squeezed her ample bosom together with her forearms in a teasing manner that made my eyes go wide and my face flush. I looked away.

She laughed at this reaction before looking down at her smart watch. "As much as I'd like to see just how red I can get you hun without even showing you my goods, I have to run. What time do you get off work?" she said quite casually gathering her things.

"Huh?" I blinked, not registering fully what she asked.

She began to get up from her seat towering over me. Her presence felt like that of the familiar skyscrapers of the city. "I said what time do you get off hun? I don't have all day, I'm a very busy woman." as she looked over to me with a slight tilt to her head.

"F-four" I said, barely getting the word out.

I suddenly felt her large warm hand on my cheek as with little effort she easily tilted my head pulling back the collar of my shirt. Her large powerful hand could easily choke me out with little effort if she wanted to. "Just making sure you aren't bound cutie. I don't want to intrude on another girl's property." I looked away as I heard her rummage around in her purse for a moment before she clicked a pen. She handed me an address on a spare sheet of note paper. "I don't get off till five tonight but go to this address and wait in the lobby for me hun. I heard about this killer sushi place that I've been dying to try since I scheduled my flight last week. My treat."

I took the note with my hand as a noticeable shake began to overtake me. She leaned down and whispered into my ear. Her cleavage rested on the table almost totally enveloping a third of it under it's sheer mass. "See you there hun." she said letting the "n" in "hun" linger just a bit longer while I swear I could feel her tongue just millimeters away from my ear. I looked up as I watched the full figure of the woman I just met walk out the door for the first time. Her wide hips swayed with each step as she needed to slightly duck through the doorway of our already incredibly high door due to her large stature. She took one last side glance at me and winked as she walked past the glass windows to the street and disappeared behind the wall. Her black pants of her pantsuit did their best to try to hide how she felt. My heart was in my throat as I could barely move from that seat. The innate sweat from the encounter left me almost glued to my seat. I swallowed my spit that had been in my throat for the past minute or so and finished the last bit of my sandwich before tossing the paper bag out.