Coffee Shop Barista Turns Pt. 01

Story Info
Big body builder falls for little coffee shop barista.
3.8k words
4.45
8.2k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess you can say I'm a skinny guy, and only 5'7". But I'm firm, have some decent muscle definition, a little meat on my bones, and nice proportions. Overall I have a very attractive body and a good-looking face with somewhat feminine features. Anyway, I think my looks are what prompted my boyfriend to approach me. I thought I was heterosexual at the time, and I assumed he just wanted to be friends. He is such a big muscleman stud, I mean really big. His musculature comes across as slab after slab of dense and heavy muscle. Lots of veins encircle this extraordinary muscle mass on his 6'2" frame.

My name is Jay, and my boyfriend is Shawn. I met Shawn at the coffee shop where I work as a barista. His gym is in the same shopping complex and he started coming in for coffee and a sandwich after his workout. It was almost a daily event when he would show up, sit down at the bar, and order from me. I noticed he wouldn't order from anyone else, always waiting until I was free. At first, he hardly ever said anything, but slowly over time, he got more talkative. I remember thinking how massive and intimidating he was. Then I finally realized it was just his body, not him. His personality was anything but intimidating. At one point he confided that he probably overcompensates by being personable to counter typical first impressions people have of him.

We became very friendly and I could see him eyeing my tight little body from time to time. He also started wearing more revealing gym clothes and removing his zippered sweater. For example, he would come in, take his seat, unzip and remove his sweater, and expose the tight tank top he was wearing. It was always a little sweaty from his workout. The thing was, it looked like his skin was exploding from the heavy muscle and veins. I tried not to stare, but at times I did and it was probably very obvious to him. I think he loved it when I stared at his body. It was surreal. I wondered how anyone could get that muscular. I certainly loved staring at him and looked forward to his visits. Eventually, I began thinking about him all the time.

One day he came in when I was working by myself and no other customers were there. He had on a lightweight and thin stretchy cotton sweater with a zippered front, he sat down and said...

"Jay, I had such a good workout today! Can I take my sweater off and show you while no one is here?"

Looking around the coffee shop, I responded...

"I suppose so. Go ahead. But please don't take too long."

He quickly unzipped the front of his sweater and removed it. But this time he wasn't wearing a shirt or tank top. I was taken aback and almost said he should at least put a shirt on, but I couldn't follow through. He looked so amazing and then started flexing for me. My god, he was so fucking big! I could feel my face turning red, but wasn't sure if it was from being shocked at what I saw, or from uneasiness about being turned on by this unreal stud of a man. He flexed everything for me, turning his frame so I had a side-view, showing me the utter thickness of his massive body, and then turning so his V-shaped slab of a back was presented to me like two thick and heavy wings flaring up from his narrow waist.

I noticed he was getting a little moist with sweat on his completely shaved body. He was clearly exerting himself. It looked like his tremendous muscles were stretching his skin to such an extent that they would burst. Veins were particularly swollen and enlarging by the minute. I was right across the bar from him, maybe four feet away. I moved right up against my side of the bar to get closer to him. He noticed that and was encouraged to continue showing off. Then, I began to smell his body. It was a very manly-type scent that I'd never experienced. I found myself craving his muscleman scent. Seeing I was completely into what he was showing me, he said...

"Look at the size I'm been packing on. I'm bigger than I've ever been."

"It's...... Overwhelming. I don't know what to say. How is it that you're getting bigger?"

"Honestly, it's because of you. You motivate me to work out harder and get bigger."

"Me? You've been getting bigger for me?" As I said it I actually felt special and desirable that he would work so hard like that to impress me.

Shawn looked around and not wanting to get me in trouble if anyone walked in, put his sweater back on and sat down, saying...

"Look, I've never felt like this with a guy before, and have no experience at it. I'll stop bugging you if you want... At least I took a risk and showed you my body in the hope that you'll be impressed enough to consider getting to know me better."

"I don't know what to say. I've never been with a guy either. I must admit you are a very special man."

"You don't have to decide now. All I ask is for you to think about it. In the meantime, can I still stop by after my workouts for coffee?"

"I'd like that. You've made an immense impression on me today."

We were still alone in the coffee shop as he rose up and turned to leave. He stopped at the end of the bar and turned. Looking at me somewhat sheepishly, he asked...

"I've been yearning to hold you for so long. Do you mind if we hug before I go?"

I liked the idea of hugging him, and instead of saying anything I immediately went to him. For a moment I just awkwardly stood right in front of him and looked up into his eyes. That's when he wrapped his big arms around me and pulled my little body into his layers of muscle. I held him, feeling his surreal girth and density. It hit me hard, and I placed my head on his big chest. I could smell him again and liked it, even more, this time. I moaned and never remembered mooning with the few girlfriends I'd been with.

Then Shawn unzipped his sweater halfway down, exposing his totally ripped and ultra-muscular chest. I put my head and face right on the taught skin of his pectoral muscles. It smelled even more manly. I tilted my head back to look up at his face. I could tell he wanted to kiss me but he didn't. I moved my head back down to his big exposed chest, but this time I rubbed my nose into it and was sniffing his manliness. Now, he was the one moaning... Then the phone rang and snapped us both out of our embrace and pleasure. We released ourselves from each other. He quickly said goodbye, and I answered the ringing phone.

That night, alone in my apartment, my mind was fully engaged in what happened, but I couldn't believe how excited I was about Shawn. My roommate Jennifer was out on a date and wasn't due back til late, and I appreciated having time to myself under the circumstances. I ate dinner and continued to think about my new feelings and what that would mean in my life. Jennifer came home just before I was about to go to bed. She wanted to talk about her date and I was always a good listener for her. After a short timetable, she stopped recounting her date, and said...

"Hey, Jay. What's up with you? Earth to Jay, come in please!"

"Something happened to me today and I'm confused about it."

"What happened? Are you OK?"

"Oh, nothing bad.... It's hard to explain."

"We are roommates and should be there for each other. You've always been there for me and it seems like I've never seriously reciprocated. I want to now."

"Well, it's this guy... I mean this big muscle man. He kept coming into the coffee shop and talking to me.... The thing is, he is attracted to me."

"Wow! I didn't expect that one. Are you attracted to him?"

"I am very attracted to him. He took his top off today and exposed his bare upper body, showing me how muscular he was. He was flexing to emphasize everything. Even said he was getting bigger because of me."

"Wow! Weren't there other people around?"

"No, the rest of the staff were at lunch and there were no customers."

"Did anything else happen?"

"Yeah, we hugged a lot before he left."

"You must have liked that."

"Yeah, I did. He unzipped the top so I could put my head on his exposed chest. He smelled so strong, but I sort of liked it."

"This sounds serious, for the both of you. Obviously, he's gay. You're finding that you're gay too?"

"He said he's never been with a man before and never had those sorts of feelings.... Same with me."

"Are you OK with this? It sounds like you have reservations."

"I feel like I'm being pulled in two different directions. I want to see him, but I'm also concerned about what will happen to my life if I submit to him."

"I suggest you go with your feelings. If you want him you should let it happen... You only go around once in your life."

We both paused and then she tried to lighten the mood, saying...

"So, just how big is he?"

"Bigger than you can even imagine. He's about 6'2". He looks like he's 300 pounds of solid muscle."

"Oh my, that's awfully big. No wonder your so tempted."

"For sure. He's enormous and totally ripped."

"I can tell you love that."

"I do."

It was getting late and we both went to bed. She advised me to just take it a day at a time. I climbed into my bed and began to relive his muscular display in the coffee shop. I thought about how ungodly muscular he was, how he felt when we hugged, and how his body smelled so manly. My cock got hard and I reached down to stroke it. I fantasized that he actually was in bed with me, flexing his muscles again. I came hard, so hard that I cried out and knew that Jennifer probably heard me thru the bedroom wall. Then, I received a text from her: "No question.... Sounds like you are in love already!"

"Jennifer, he's getting to me."

"Good night Jay. Now you can sleep well."

I woke up the next morning looking forward to seeing Shawn again. I felt an excitement for life that I never experienced before. I wore a tight shirt that had a V-neck that scooped down to show some skin on my tight little body. I also wore the tightest pants I had. It was the first time I wore this outfit because it was sort of revealing. A little crotch bulge even showed, and my tight little ass looked amazing.

When I arrived for work I went through my usual routine. One of the women I work with even commented on my clothes...

"Never seen you dressed like that. You look good."

I thanked her but I was distracted, as my mind was on Shawn. Then, like clockwork, Shawn entered and sat on his favorite stool. The same woman who complimented me on my outfit looked over and smiled at me. I guess it was obvious. I noticed they took very long looks at his body. Who wouldn't? He had a sweater on when he first sat down, but I knew he would soon remove it to show off for me. He looked unbelievably massive, and clearly just got done working out. He quickly engaged me in pleasant conversation. First, he told me how great I looked, which made me feel good about revealing more of my little body. Of course, I complimented him as well...

"You look so very big, Shawn. I can tell you worked out extremely hard."

"I had an even better workout today than yesterday. I love how I'm packing on muscle."

"Me too." That was my honest response... I knew what saying that would mean to him. I wanted him to know I loved his giant muscles.

His face lit up, and he removed his sweater to reveal his black tank top. Both girls working with me seemed to make up reasons to get near him to get a better look. The couple sitting at the table nearby gawked at what they saw. I was unabashedly blown away, and this time just kept looking him over. He seemed a little sweatier than before and had even more pronounced veins. My instinct was to go to him, remove his clothes, feel up his giant muscles, and rub my little nose on him again. Now my cock was hard, and being four inches it didn't create that much of a bulge in my tight pants, but nevertheless, it was now noticeable. Shawn glanced down and took a long look at it. I made sure to present it to him by not moving for at least 10 seconds. It made me feel sexy.

I finally turned to prepare his coffee and figured he would notice my tight little ass. My co-worker walked by and knowingly nudged me with her elbow. When I returned to him with the coffee he asked...

"Jay, would you like to come over to my place after your shift? You don't have to, but I would love it if you did."

I was thrilled at his invitation and knew if I accepted everything would change in my life, forever....

"I'd like that very much, Shawn. I get off in an hour."

"Great! My apartment is only five minutes from here."

We exchanged phone numbers and he texted me the address and directions. I've never felt so excited and happy. After he left I looked up and my two co-workers were smiling at me and one came over and said...

"Oh my god! He is something else, and he's obviously into you. Did you notice that giant bulge in his sweatpants?"

"No. What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that he must be super hung."

"I never noticed."

She smiled knowingly, and said, "Well, it looks way too big."

Now my mind was swirling with thoughts of a massive cock, and how I would react to that. After my shift, I headed directly to Shawn's place. I admit that I was a little nervous and had no idea what would happen. He was so big and strong and I would be defenseless against him, but something told me he would never take advantage of me. Anyway, he loved it when we hugged and he clearly is seeking that kind of intimacy.

When I arrived I parked my car as instructed near the entrance to his unit. I went to the front door and rang the doorbell, then stood back a few feet. He opened the door only wearing polyester shorts that went three-quarters the way down his bulked-up thighs. He was on the phone and motioned me to come in. I walked in as he continued talking. It sounded like he was in the process of breaking up with his girlfriend. I was distracted from much of what he was saying because I was overwhelmed by his almost naked giant muscular body. As he held the phone up to his ear his bicep looked gigantic.

As I eyed him I quickly understood what my co-worker said... I couldn't help but notice how full and dense the front of his shorts looked. Then as he turned and moved about as he spoke on the phone I observed more details. Basically, it looked like an outline of a giant cock and two massive balls. What the fuck? A shaft-like object the size of a super thick salami hung down his shorts and curved inwards. It appeared that its big head was caught on the end of his shorts near his right knee, which prevented it from hanging down from beneath them. My mind started spinning as I wondered what I was in for. What was I supposed to do? The most sexual I'd ever been with a man was when Shawn hugged me in the coffee shop and I rubbed my nose on his big muscular chest.

Then I heard him tell her...

"Look, I'm sorry. But let's face it, you couldn't handle me anyway. It is way too much for you. I have to go now. Again, I'm very sorry."

Shawn hung up and for a moment looked melancholy. Then, looking up at me, a big smile shot across his face...

"Sorry about that.... It's wonderful to see you. I needed to end a relationship with my girlfriend. It wasn't working. Frankly, you gave me the confidence to move on."

"I did? I didn't even know you had a girlfriend. I didn't say anything and wouldn't want to break up your relationship."

"It's just that I feel so much better when I'm with you. I don't understand it, but it's true. I feel excitement when I see you. If that's gay, then so be it."

"Shawn, I've never been with a man before. I don't understand what happened either. When I hugged you yesterday you overwhelmed me. I can't deny that. Look at you now, so very big, everywhere."

"Oh... I hope I wasn't being too forward wearing just these shorts. I was thinking you should get a good look at my body so you can decide if you want to continue seeing me, or maybe you just want to be friends like before. I hoped that if you saw me like this you'd want me, and then I would show you everything."

"I'm already seeing so much. Your physical attributes are incomprehensible, but they are undeniably powerfully attractive in the most manly sense imaginable."

I wanted to go to him and hug him like before. I wouldn't know what to do next, or what he wanted me to do next. I knew I wanted to enjoy his body and explore the possibilities. I also knew I wanted to please him. Actually, I was having a visceral level sexual reaction just being close to him, and looking at his ultra-manly body.

......

Thinking back to that moment in his apartment, before our relationship was established, I didn't comprehend what exactly was driving Shawn's interest in me. Now I think that I do... Something powerful happens to a very masculine man who gets super muscular from lifting weights. Their bodies get so big and heavily muscled that they develop desires to sexually dominate other men, especially other musclemen that are not as big and dense as they are, but they also like to dominate small feminine guys like me. It's obvious, really big musclemen need to exert their dominance. The most overwhelming way to exert dominance is to sexually overwhelm other men with their extreme bodies and utter manliness.

It's important for a big muscle stud to show off and flex while dominating, making sure the now submissive man sees and acknowledges the heavy layers of dense and veiny muscle. These studs expect and demand to be muscle worshipped. Men that don't achieve massive muscular proportions never understand these powerful sexual feelings.

This need is particularly intense when these big musclemen engorge their muscles as they train and achieve their dramatic muscle pump, making them heavier, denser, veinier, and of course a lot bigger. The dense weight and supernatural thickness of their extreme muscular development, particularly the upper body (back, chest, shoulders, and arms) looks and feels powerfully manly.

The way their skin stretches from the engorgement of the big swollen muscle is an immense stimulus. Their bodies smell a lot more manly than other men's because massive muscle naturally exudes lots of super masculine scents. These muscular smells are even more pronounced when they work out and get all pumped up. Being extremely masculine, their smelly bodies seriously fuel their lust to dominate.

Just as important, other men are attracted to the smell of a big pumped-up muscle man, being drawn to it as they become submissive. The smell of super big muscle influences them on a subconscious level at first, then it becomes a powerfully conscious stimulus as they turn more submissive and crave their musclemen.

Of course, underpinning these desires is a powerful need for these extraordinary musclemen to actually break down other men, both physically and physiologically. An enormous bodybuilder's excitement increases when the men they target finally let go of their internal disconcerting sexual confusion, and profoundly succumb to their uncontrollable desires for a powerfully built man of incredible proportions.

Once they accept their desires for ultra-muscular guys, they freely begin to crave cock. This craving becomes overwhelming. When they finally feel, taste, and smell muscleman cock, it changes them forever. Eventually, repeatedly sucking off their musclemen influences their lust to such an extent that they give up their ass. Once they experience penetration they inevitably want more and more. They yearn to be repeatedly bred by their big stud. They know that taking big cock is physically changing their assholes, but they accept it and ultimately love how their musclemen keep working on them with such force. Enormous musclemen deeply need to pound and spread open ass, and it's not uncommon for them to flex their enormous muscles when they pound out their men. They absolutely love showing off as they work them over.

12