Coffee Shop Creamer

Story Info
Barista working morning shift gets a big tip.
924 words
3.87
23.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ashley I work 3 jobs, one as a cam model, at a marijuana dispensary, and recently as a barista at this new coffee in panties shop. This morning I'm working by myself in a drive through only shop and it's been kinda slow, but my tips have been amazing. Already totaled $180. After posting a picture of my newly painted toes on my private Snapchat, a customer drove up. "Hi, welcome to Coffee With A View, what can I get you?" Leaning out the window the customer, a younger man, maybe 22 got a great view down my tank top seeing my pierced nipples, smiling he ordered a coffee with cream, and espresso shot. He looked like he was a firefighter so I asked, "what do you do for work?"

"I'm a firefighter for Portland." He smiled, "I'm Justin."

"Ashley." I smiled back and pressed my luck with the hottie in uniform. "If you have some time to sit, park your car next to mine and I'll let you in." And he did just that.

He was taller than I thought but also much better looking when he's right infront of me. Actually made my 5'5" look tiny.

"So what's the price?"

"Free." I said. "It's way over priced, $12 for what you ordered." His jaw dropped a little at the price. "Hence Coffee with a View," he grinned, as his eyes traced my body while drinking his coffee. Another customer came up and I started to work their order as I went away from the window, I felt. Hand run up my leg, looking over, I saw Justin with a grin and hunger in his eyes. I smiled at him more, and whispered in a soft moaning voice, "you can pay me in a minute." He grinned more. Cashing out the customer I walked back over to Justin. Dropping to a crouch balancing on my toes I ran my hands along his thighs and found his cock was straining against his left trouser leg almost to mid thigh length. Biting my lip I looked up at him and said "your going to need to be naked, no need to get your uniform wrinkled and wet."

Pulling his boots off, unzipping his pants, I pulled them off as he took his polo off, revealing a very chiseled, athletic body. Running my hand now over his boxers, I pulled them off too and his cock spring free. His thick shaft slapped against his abdomen, Ashley gave him a few playful tugs before looking at him with lust in her eyes, slowly pressing her full red lips against his tip she worked her way down his shaft to the base, soft wet slurping sounds filled the shack, Justin's moans drove Ashley deeper going harder and faster sucking off her customer as if it was going to be her last one. Beads of spit trailed from her mouth to his cock, smiling she stroked him in a playful manner, sinking a finger into her slit, and pulling it back out revealing how wet she was. "Fuck me." She commanded.

Spreading her legs around his, Ashley positioned herself above his groin, sliding her wet slit back and forth over his length teasing them both. "Not yet baby", she moaned, "I'm going to slam down on your cock the minute my tight little cunt is about to explode." She continued as she rocked her hips back and forth, kissing Justin and sucking down his neck as he buried his face in her cleavage. Finally Ashley lifted up, and slammed herself down to the base of his cock and started to bounce herself into a rhythm her moans filled the small shack, and Justin started to fuck back, his balls slapping against her ass as he plowed himself deeper into her eager, greedy cunt. Feeling her walls tighten around him, he watched her spasm on his lap as her orgasm rocked her body incessantly while he continued to plow her deep, spasming soaked pussy. Grunting and moans left Justin's mouth driving Ashley wild in delight, "Fill my cunt up baby." Rubbing her clit as he fucked her senselessly.

Feeling his balls tighten and cock stiffen, a look of warm pleasure took over Justin's face as his cock erupted rope after rope of hot, sweet cum deep into her greedy pussy. His cock still rock hard as he pulled himself out, and the pool of juices mixed in his lap, Ashley got to her knees to lick him clean, "Do you have enough for one more round?" Turning around and spreading her legs apart bent over the counter, she looked back and spread her plump ass cheeks. Getting behind her, Justin ran his finger along her tight ass fingering her softly, and lubing his cock up with her wet pussy and spit, he slowly pressed himself in, working every inch inside her virgin tight ass. Her moans filled the room more, rubbing her clit as he fucked her ass. Justin knew it wasn't going to take long for him to cum again with such a tight hole, still he continued on, pumping every fucking inch inside her ass before shooting another load of cum deep inside her, watching her body tremble in pleasure and her juices run down her legs he knew he made her day.

Sitting back down and smiling at each other, Ashley gave him a list of websites she also worked on, in addition to her number. And he asked, "How about a date tomorrow?"