Coin Flipped

Story Info
Alex and Garret experience unexpected changes.
19k words
4.8
33.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

So let's just say best friends, roommates, and coworkers, Garret and Alex, went to a bar to kick off a three day weekend. Let's also say that Garret and Alex found themselves hitting it off with two girls who happened to be twin sisters. Here's the kicker, these twin sisters aren't just your average girls. There's something very special about them that will give Garret and Alex an extended weekend that they will never forget.

Chapter 1 : Thursday

As I followed my best friend Garret into the bar, he held a quarter up and asked.

"Loser pays for the first round?"

I nodded my head in approval as he flipped the coin in the air. There was no need for either of us to call it anymore. He always chose heads, I always chose tails, so it just became a permanent deal. Garret caught the quarter, then slammed it down onto the top of his left hand. He then removed his hand to reveal the quarter with "tails" showing. He smiled brightly and said.

"That works for me, first round is on you Alex."

A short time later, we were sitting at a table next to the dance floor. We were each on our second beer, all four of which I had to pay for. Thankfully Garret had to pay for the supreme nachos we were sharing. I swear the guy wanted to flip a coin for everything, it was just one of his weird little quirks.

As we sat there enjoying our beers and nachos, we had to raise our voices to hear each other over the local cover band playing on the small stage in the corner of the bar. There weren't a ton of people in the bar but we both had our eyes on a few of the girls on the dance floor. We talked about which of the girls we'd like to dance with, both of us knowing that neither of us had the courage to ask any of them. Those women were out of our league. Well if the girls on the dance floor were out of our league, the two girls that walked up to our table were out of our hemisphere. Seriously! They were absolutely beautiful, I mean mind blowing bombshells.

Garret and I weren't ugly or overly nerdy or anything like that, we were just your basic average guys. We made average grades back in highschool. We worked the same average job making the same average pay. We shared the same average apartment. We were the definition of average in both looks and body type. Garret was a little pudgier and had around ten to fifteen pounds on me, I was a little taller than him by an inch and a half or so. I kept a clean shaven face while Garret worked on his patchy beard. Like I said, we were just average guys. Not that there is anything wrong with being an average guy, but average guys who weren't very good at talking to women usually didn't find themselves in a situation like this. That's why it was so shocking when they introduced themselves to us.

"Hi guys, mind if we join you?"

We both nodded our heads in unison as the two of them sat down across the small table from us. They were obviously twin sisters, identical twins at that. The only obvious difference between them were the highlighted streaks of color in their blonde hair. The sister with the dark blue streaks introduced herself as Midnight, the sister with the pink streaks introduced herself as Magenta. I doubted that was their real names, but I didn't see the need to press the issue. Hell, I would have called them anything they wanted me to.

I introduced myself as Alex, then introduced Garret because he was too tongue tied to speak. While neither of us were good at approaching women, at least I could handle a conversation once the ice was broken. Garret on the other hand, struggled in most any scenario, especially when the women were as gorgeous as Midnight and Magenta. Thankfully after a few beers he could somewhat respond to their questions, but he still struggled to maintain the conversation.

After we all slammed back a few shots and drank a few more drinks, Garret loosened up quite a bit and was able to speak with a little more confidence. The drinks didn't seem to affect Midnight or Magenta nearly as much as they affected us. Not only were they gorgeous, they could definitely handle their alcohol. They both had a mysterious and bad ass vibe about them, but they also seemed very sweet and innocent. It was an odd combination that only added to their sexiness.

They both laughed and giggled sweetly at our awkward attempts at flirting. After a half an hour or so of chatting with them, I started to think we actually had a shot at bringing them home. Some how, some way, these two women were actually interested in us. As I tried to work up the courage to invite them back to our apartment, Midnight must have read my mind because she perked up and asked.

"So do the two of you live close by?"

Garret nodded while I answered her question.

"Yup, only a couple of blocks away."

Magenta blew our minds when she replied.

"Great! We're going to run to the little girls room first, then we'll take this party to your apartment."

We sat there in nervous excitement as we watched them disappear into the women's restroom. Me and Garret asked each other the same questions while they were away. Were they really going to come back to our place? Did they just blow us off? What did they even see in us? Relief washed over us when they walked out of the restroom and back towards us. Before they made it back to our table, Garret asked.

"Which one do you want dude?"

"I don't care, they are both hot as hell. Which one do you want?"

"I guess we'll just see how it plays out. Maybe let them decide?"

Midnight and Magenta spoke in unison as they reached us.

"Okay boys, let's go."

They walked with their arms around each other as we followed them out of the bar, then we walked behind them down the street to our apartment building. Their round asses swayed and popped, keeping our attention. We almost walked past our building because we were so focused on the view in front of us. Garret used his key to let us all in. As we stepped into our living room, the twins turned to face us. Magenta spoke first buy asking.

"So which one of you are with me?"

We both stood there for a moment, the liquid courage that we had only moments before had vanished. Neither of us were virgins, but neither of us had ever slept with women as gorgeous as Midnight or Magenta. They were the absolute definition of perfection and this was really about to happen! Sleeping with either of these two women would certainly be on our highlight reels for the rest of our lives. Never again would either of us have a sexual encounter of this magnitude. As I was about to speak up, Magenta held up a coin and spoke first.

"I guess we'll have to decide this the same way you two decided on who paid for the drinks."

She flipped the coin in the air, caught it, then looked at it. Then she looked into my eyes very seductively. With a little smirk she said.

"You're tails right? I guess you're with me Alex. Which one is your bedroom?"

I blushed and nodded my head to the right. She took me by the hand and led me to my bedroom while Midnight took Garret by the hand and led him to his room. I tried to speak, I wanted to be confident in the bedroom but words escaped me. The liquid courage from the alcohol vanished. I simply looked on in silence as Magenta pulled her top off to reveal her amazing braless tits. They were big and firm, the most amazing pair of tits I'd ever seen. My mouth watered and my dick grew harder than it had ever been. She grabbed me by my shirt collar and pulled me towards her. She kissed me deeply, then pulled my shirt over my head. As I pulled my arms free, she started working on my belt. Then she pulled my pants down and softly patted my erection through my boxer shorts. She licked her lips and said.

"Mmmm, is this for me?"

I gave her an awkward grin and nodded my head. After stepping out from my boxers, she tenderly ran her fingernails up and down my shaft. My dick bounced and jumped from her sensitive touch, then she wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled me to the bed. She ordered me to sit on the edge, then she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. Fuck her tongue was working wonders on my dick. It was by far and away the best blowjob I'd ever received. Within a minute of two, I was already getting ready to blow my load. Just as I was mere moments away from the point of no return, she pulled her lips away with a loud pop. She looked up towards me with a string of slobber that ran from her lips to my dick, then she said.

"Damn baby, you really are excited aren't you? Don't worry, I've got something that'll help you last longer."

Magenta stood up and grabbed her purse from my dresser. After digging in it for a moment, she produced a lighter and a long joint. Standing there in only her short black mini skirt, she brought the joint to her lips and lit it. After taking a hit, she sat down next to me and handed it over. I tried marijuana before, but it wasn't my favorite. I never could get used to the smoke in my lungs, much less the paranoid feeling that came afterwards. I always ended up coughing it out the moment I inhaled. She must have seen the trepidation on my face because she giggled and said.

"Relax baby and take a hit. I promise all of your biggest fantasies are going to come true."

I took a hit, and immediately coughed it back out. It must have been some of that fancy weed with a weird name because it tasted more like potpourri than any marijuana I'd ever tried before. Magenta broke out into a fit of laughter at my expense, then she took the joint from my hand and said.

"You call that a hit? Here, let me show you how to do it sweetie."

She took a longer drag than seemed humanly possible. Seriously, she inhaled half the damn joint in one go. Once she pulled the joint from her lips, she winked at me, then she attacked my lips with her own. I opened my mouth for her as she pushed me back onto the bed, then she exhaled the smoke into my mouth and forced it down my windpipe. I was instantly paralyzed from the neck down. She continued to empty the smoke from her lungs into mine. It was the weirdest feeling I'd ever felt. I could feel the heat from the smoke in my lungs, then the heat started to spread through the upper half of my body. My torso, my chest, my arms and fingers became very warm. I could even feel the heat in my face and brain. It didn't hurt or anything. There was no pain whatsoever, if anything, it felt really good."

I didn't know what to do. Not that there was anything I could do if I wanted to. like I said, I was basically paralyzed. She smiled down at me after removing her lips from mine. I laid there wide eyed and in shock. I tried to exhale the smoke, but nothing came out, like it was trapped in my body somehow. All I could seem to do was mumble.

"Wha.... What is this? What's happening?"

"Feels good doesn't it? Don't worry sweetie, the next part feels even better."

She took another long drag from her hypnotic joint, this time finishing it off. She wrapped her lips around my cock again and blew the smoke into my dick hole. Seriously! In my fucking dick hole! I could feel the heat running up the inside of my shaft, then to my nuts, then throughout my lower abdomen and down my legs and to my toes. Initially I thought she was moaning, but it sounded more like she was mumbling something.

As she pulled off my dick, the room started to slowly spin. It was the craziest feeling. I was completely coherent, yet lost in the warmth that coursed through my body. How was it possible to be that high, yet that sober at the same time? I was still paralyzed, only able to move my head, eyes, and mouth. As she smiled down at me, I asked.

"Wha... What did you just do to me?"

"It's a spell sweetie. I have enchanted you with Cock Hunger. For the rest of the weekend, you will desire cock. You will crave semen. It will be the only thing you can think about. It will be the only thing that can satisfy your cravings. You will notice a few changes each time you get a taste. You may keep these changes if you wish, but only if you accept his seed into your body on Sunday. Do you understand?"

"What???? No, no I don't understand. I'm not going to crave semen. What are you talking about?"

"Hmmm, maybe this will help you understand."

My eyes almost bulged from my head as Magenta pulled her mini skirt down along with her panties. She had a dick! A huge fucking dick, easily twice the size of mine. I wanted to be grossed out. I felt like I should have been disgusted by the sight, but something about seeing her massive erection turned me on. She started to moan as she stroked her dick right in front of my face. I tried to deny it when she asked.

"You like it don't you sweetie? Do you want me to put it in your mouth?"

I shook my head back and forth as she continued to stroke herself. My mouth watered when the pearly bead of pre cum leaked from her tip. She was so close I could smell it. The musk of her dick mixed with her feminine perfume filled my nostrils and drove me crazy. Then she spoke again.

"Are you sure sweetie? It looks like you want it. How about a small taste?"

I was too conflicted to answer. I simply laid there, unsure what to do. Magenta wasn't conflicted at all. She knew exactly what she wanted, she also knew what I wanted...what I needed. She stroked her cock a few more times, then placed the head of her dick against my mouth to spread her pre cum along my lips. As she pulled her dick away, she giggled and said.

"Give it a taste sweetie."

I ran my tongue across my lips like she asked. It was salty and tangy but tasted absolutely wonderful. I could feel my stomach drop with the desire for more, much more. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. With pleading eyes, I looked up to her, hoping and begging for another taste. Magenta smirked down to me and said.

"I just knew this spell would work on you. You want to suck my dick don't you baby? All you have to do is ask."

She started slapping her dick against my face, just teasing the fuck out of me. I tried to angle my face and lips with her dick as she did so, but in my paralyzed state it was impossible to get it in my mouth. She was in complete control. She continued to tease me by saying.

"If you want it, you have to say so."

"Yes, I want it."

"And what do you want?"

"I want to suck your dick Magenta, I want your fucking cum!"

She pushed herself foward, this time I put up no resistance. I let her fat head spread my lips open. Her length wasn't even halfway in before I started to gag, but I still sucked as hard as I could. She slowly pulled back, then pushed back in. Oh her taste was so amazing, better than anything I'd ever tasted before.

"Don't forget to use your tongue sweetie."

As she requested, I started rolling my tongue along the bottom of her shaft. I was rewarded with a little extra shot of her pre cum. It drove me wild with lust and desire. The small amount just wasn't enough to satisfy me. Fuck I desperately wanted her full load so I started bobbing my head as much as I could. I also continued to roll my tongue around as much as possible.

"Oh yessss, that's it. You're an eager little cock sucker aren't you? Good job, but if you want me to cum, you're going to have to take it all the way down. Is that what you want? You want to deep throat my big fat cock?"

I nodded my head and mumbled the best I could.

"Mmmmmmhhmmmmm"

"Okay, now relax your throat and breathe through your nose."

I gagged and choked a little as she pushed her dick all the way down my throat. Tears came to my eyes but I managed to regain my composure and continue sucking her dick. I even managed to stick my tongue out enough to lick her nut sack. That little act rewarded me with yet another small blast of pre cum. It was all just so intoxicating and arousing. Then my arousal level went up another notch when she placed her hands on the back of my head. She pulled my head forward as she pushed her dick deeper and deeper down my throat. Over and over, gaining more force with each thrust.

"Fuck Alex! You are such a good cock sucker. Oh yes...Oh yes...Oh Fuck I'm going to CUM!!! Ohhhhhhh FUCK!"

Her dick flexed, then she exploded into my mouth. Squirt after squirt of her salty goodness invaded my taste buds. I guzzled it down as fast as I could but she continued to ejaculate faster than I could swallow. The whole ordeal was so fucking hot and rewarding that I felt my own dick explode. I felt my own ropes of hot jizz cover my stomach.

Then the room started to spin even faster, too fast for my eyes to adjust. As Magenta pulled her dick from my mouth, she giggled and said.

"You were so good at that. I can't wait to see how far you take this little enchantment."

I couldn't respond, even if I could, I wouldn't have known what to say. My head was spinning so fast. I felt her hands run along my stomach, scooping up my own cum. Then she said.

"You're just a cum drunk little slut aren't you? Here, let's not waste any."

She pushed my own cum into my mouth, which tasted almost as good as hers. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. Just before passing out, I head her say.

"I'll come check on you in a couple of days Alex. Enjoy the ride sweetie."

Then I was out.

Chapter 2 : Friday

I woke up bright and early and actually felt very refreshed. I thought about the previous evening and wondered if it was all a dream. It had to be a dream right? That crazy night with Magenta couldn't have been real, could it? If it was real, I should have been suffering from a hangover but that wasn't the case at all. As I replayed the events of the previous evening in my mind, I tried to figure out when reality ended and the dream began.

Then I saw a note on my nightstand along with two small vials that were filled with a creamy white liquid. Confused, I popped the cork top off of one of the vials and took a sniff. I knew exactly what the scent was the moment it filled my nostrils, It was Magenta's cum. Goose bumps formed on my arms and desire built in the pit of my stomach. It took everything I had to put the cork back on and set it back down on my nightstand. Fuck I wanted to drink it up so badly. Once my hands stopped trembling, I picked up the note and read.

Dear Alex, just wanted to let you know I had a great time with you last night. You're a natural. Enjoy yourself this weekend.

Magenta

Enjoy myself? What a fucked up thing to say. What did I ever do to her, or anyone for that matter to deserve being cursed with some Cock Hunger spell? She basically forced me to suck her dick. I assumed she was a witch or something because her spell actually worked, but why? Why me?

I couldn't take my eyes off the two vials of cum sitting on my nightstand. There was no denying how much I wanted another taste of her jizz. There was still a slight taste of it in my mouth from the night before.

I fought off the urge to drink one of the vials and hurried into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I noticed a difference in my appearance. I couldn't pin point exactly what had changed, but something was different about my face. The only real noticable difference was my facial hair. I always kept a clean shaven face, but usually I woke up with a five o'clock shadow. This time I still had a little stubble, but it was lighter in color and not nearly as noticable. I also noticed that my dick appeared to be a little smaller but I assumed that was from not waking up with morning wood like usual.

After a quick shower, I went back into my bedroom to put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. The two vials of cum were calling my name as I got dressed but I managed to fight the urge once again. A short time later, I was sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal when Garret stepped out from our shared bathroom. His hair was still dripping wet, small beads of water glistened across his chest. He only wore a towel around his waist. We both gave each other odd glances, then he walked towards his room. I wondered if he noticed the difference in my appearance. I also wondered if Midnight pulled the same shit on him that Magenta pulled on me because I noticed a slight change in his appearance as well.