Cojiendo Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oscar's wife froze in place, her lips didn't move, nor did her tongue. When I pushed all of my thick cock into her she awoke kissing me with just as much passion.

I wish I could say you could hear our sweaty bodies slapping together, however we were both dressed. I grunted, she moaned, sometimes she spoke in Spanish.

Bringing my face down from hers I sought out that nipple that had been in my thoughts all day. It was darker than my own flesh all scrunched up in a tight hard nippon. I ran it across my shaved upper lip; underneath me I could feel her body shake in pleasure.

When I could no longer resist teasing myself I stuck my tongue out to explore it further. It tasted sweaty and yet fresh. She did have a shower just a few hours previously. It felt incredible in my mouth as I rolled my tongue about it.

I may sound like a black man of romance and passion, full of stamina and orgasmic power. I however was not! I hadn't kissed a woman in so long that I was just as overwhelmed as she was!

There are many tricks to lasting longer in the bedroom, like stopping for a breath, or changing positions. I however did neither.

"OH GOD!!!!" I cried out as I came unexpectedly.

Oscar's wife squeezed her eyes tightly as I assumed she came with me. I could feel her powerful legs wrap tighter about me.

When I came I could feel a massive unloading of myself into her. My sperm flowed forth violently much like the running of the bulls throughout the streets of Barrica.

She may have moaned in unison with me, it was hard to say, I was now very drained and thoroughly exhausted. Between deep inhales of breath we kissed.

Our eyes met then we laughed at the incredibleness of what had just occurred. We kissed deeply again before she pulled my head down to her chest.

I'm very certain that I had passed out, dreams of snipers in foothills danced in my head.

Clink clink

My eyes shot open as I looked about, I could have sworn I had heard a weapon being loaded!

When I came to my senses Oscar's wife was pushing me off her as she spoke swiftly Spanish. I understood not a word, but I had an idea what she was getting at.

"¡Suéltame! Mi marido está en casa!!! ¡No digas nada!" She hissed as she stood up.

I pulled up my pants and laid back down to sleep. If Oscar wanted to avenge his honour he was welcome to do so. I was much too sore to fight back and beside I had gotten laid... I was ready to face the afterlife.

"Huh..." I mused as I realized that my ankle no longer glowed in pain.

As I fell back into a slumber I saw his wife dash away towards her bedroom in a gold blur. Oscar however seemed more content to put away his shoes and coat then to verify his wife's fidelity.


12