Cokewhore Ch. 05 - Her Ass Destroyed

Story Info
Johnny takes Kelsey's anal virginity- on camera!
6.4k words
4.66
30.1k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the back office of the Blue Toucan Gentlemans Club knocked twice and opened. A heavy white man dressed in a tracksuit and gold chain came through, nodding to the man behind a cluttered desk in the office.

Tony Mazzarano nodded back, acknowledging his bodyguard, gesturing to let the thin white boy behind him enter the room.

The kid was in his twenties, maybe, dressed in expensive baggy streetwear and layered in gaudy gold chains. His homeboy gangster clothing did nothing more than highlight he was the whitest guy in the room.

"Sup, bossman." The kid said with the swagger of a rap star.

Tony suppressed an eye roll. He rarely talked directly to his dealers, preferring to keep arms reach from the street trash that sold his dope and coke. Tony was wholesale, and it was best to keep an arms distance from the street dealers.

But sometimes things required his personal attention, so here "Blackass" was, acting like he was "down" with Tony Mazzarano.

Tony gave nothing away, just continued to level his stone-faced stare at the pale gangsta.

Peter Whitemore, who had the nickname Lil Petey before he started slinging, had been beaten half to death after presuming to call a black man "his nigga." When Lil Petey still hadn't learned he was actually white, they surprisingly respected him. And while he still limped from the experience, from then on he had the nickname Blackass. Tony expected it was from the bruises he had been given.

Blackass wore that beating like a badge of honor. He thought it made him hard, and he matched it with the street bravado of a mid-level drug dealer.

But the truth was, he was terrified. He knew Tony didn't fuck with retailers, not unless you fucked up. You didn't want to fuck up with Tony "See how well you swim with broken arms and legs" Mazzarano.

Tony just stared dead-eyed at the punk. Thirty years in the mafia made you hard. Surviving the cartels moving in made you hard. He leveled that hard stare at the youngin', watched him twitch. Tony watched the fierce bravado melt before his eyes.

Which made it that much more terrifying when his expression morphed into a broad smile, a smile that didn't touch those dangerous eyes.

"You're on your third re-up for the month." Tony said lightly.

Blackass scowled, trying to find a trap in the words, but it couldn't be anything but praise.

"Shit, just on my grind s'all." He said, steeling his bravado.

Tony considered. The kid had heart, at least. But this lazy shit barely managed to resupply a package of coke once a month. And he knew the dummy was using. Now all of a sudden he was on his third pack in as many weeks?

It was unusual. Tony Mazzarano didn't like when things were unusual. You didn't survive this long in the game without being paranoid about the unusual.

Tony leaned back in his chair, folding his arms.

Blackass blinked, realizing he wasn't going anywhere without explaining.

"Shit man, most of it from two of yo own hoes. Them new girls you got trickin'. Redhead with that big ol' ass n' the big titty blonde."

Tony arched his eyebrows. He ran pussy in this town in addition to his small drug empire. Stacey and Kelse were buying weight? From this punk no less?

"How can they afford it?" Tony asked.

Blackass shrugged.

"Police." Tony said, half a question.

Blackass twisted his face at the thought, as if he had not thought of it before and should know better.

"Shit, dawg I dunno. I mean, I know she ain't wearing a wire."

"You know that." Tony said scornfully.

"Shiiiit, I fuck the bitch each time, bruh!"

Tony harrumphed at that, but accepted it. Any evidence in a drug case would be complicated by an act of prostitution. Too messy for the police to be involved.

But then where was she getting the money? The both of them had stopped showing up to trick, and he knew those two were not going to get a real fucking job. How were they buying weight at Blackass's inflated rate? Any money those two fiends got should be going straight up their nose.

"I think she's hooked up with some rich fuck." Blackass said. Tony arched an eyebrow. "Kelsey used to cop on the daily. Shiiiit, half went up her nose before she'd leave my place. Hell, I'd usually go a couple rounds on the bitch."

"Then a couple weeks ago she only comin' round once a week, buying weight and suckin' me off like it's a job or somethin'. I mean shit I ain't complainin' cause you know, she still suckin' my dick, and I'm gettin' paid-"

He trailed off seeing Tony's expression.

Tony didn't like it. John's getting too close to his whores were sometimes a problem, and it was always a problem best dealt with quickly. Either threaten the john, or sell the whore. Sometimes both.

But if this john was rich, there might be a way to get some real money out of the bitch. Get paid, then deal with them both.

Blackass was looking very much like a scared white boy from the suburbs, and Tony realized the menacing look on his face was having an effect on his employee. He used it to his advantage.

"You don't sell weight," Tony said, the thought of ripping off some rich john giving him a dangerous edge to his voice, "This bitch wants to buy some real shit- hell if anyone wants to buy weight, you send their ass to me. Got it?"

Blackass nodded, relieved he was being dismissed with his arms and legs intact.

"Don't forget to grab your shit from Paulie," Tony said, dismissing the dealer, "you're on thin fucking ice."

Blackass raised his eyebrows as he nodded, rubbing his hands together nervously.

Tony ignored him.

It was a shame to lose Kelsey so quickly, he could have milked the bitch for a decent amount of cash. He'd just have to recoup the loss from this interfering punk.

He let out a sigh, it was a small problem. Always problems, but that was the cost of doing business.

He snapped his fingers, indicating to his bodyguard to send in a stripper. Didn't matter which one, he just needed a hole to take his stress out in. Yeah, he'd make the punk pay alright.

--

Johnny was finally going to fuck Kelsey in the ass.

He had been thinking about it all week, even as he made regular use of her other holes. He stared at her ass constantly, salivating at the thought of taking her anal virginity.

He wanted everything to be perfect for this special occasion, though.

It had been a constant roiling orgy throughout his palatial penthouse, the three of them fucking in every single room.

He had turned one of the rooms into a small porn studio. The room was bare save for lights, multiple cameras, and a couch stained from their effort.

Kelsey was going to get her ass fucked for the first time in that room, with cameras rolling, in high def 4k resolution.

It had taken weeks to get everything set up properly, what with the delayed shipping and setup difficulties. But finally everything was ready, and the porn he had already released was steadily racking up views and followers.

Johnny was sure Kelsey's anal virginity would go viral.

Kelsey was eager as well, fully embracing her pornslut lifestyle. She stared at her channels' analytics dashboards, excited by every validating like and comment. Her latest kink was to watch herself getting fucked by Johnny, while getting fucked by Johnny, while Johnny filmed it.

She loved seeing her naked body getting manhandled and used. She was an eighteen year old blonde bombshell with big tits and a coked up confidence- Kelsey was becoming obsessed with her body.

She'd stare at herself naked in the mirror for hours, getting high, changing into different outfits, playing with herself and Stacey.

How could she not get turned on by her body? Her round supple breasts rode high on her chest, with puffy pink nipples that begged for attention. Her tight, hourglass tummy curved into wide feminine hips. She knew those hips short-circuited mens brains, giving them an instinctual urge to breed her.

And the hormones pumping through her tight teenage body were screaming for her to breed. She wanted to be filled up and passed around, a feeling magnified by the constant supply of cocaine she crammed up her nose. Kelsey was in an almost constant state of horniness.

Thank God she had Stacey around. Kelsey's redheaded lesbian fuckslave stroked Kelsey's ego as much as her clit. The skinny, empty-headed anal slut worshiped Kelsey with an intense devotion. She contributed to, and satisfied, the constant lust Kelsey felt.

This week had been especially tense, Stacey had been obsessively abusing Kelsey's ass all week in preparation for today.

Johnny was big, even for an anal slut like Stacey, who was steadily increasing the size of the toys she shoved up Kelsey's rear. Stacey expertly guided her Mistress through the pain and discomfort, and wouldn't stop until Kelsey was cumming and begging for more.

Johnny hadn't liked the idea, worried that such insertions counted as stealing Kelsey's virginity, something he was greedy to take for himself. But Stacey convinced him that only real cock counted.

Besides, Johnny's tool would split Kelsey in two if she wasn't prepared. Stacey loved getting fucked up the ass, and was desperate for her Mistress to share that kink. If Kelsey enjoyed her first time, she was much more likely to become a total anal slut as well.

So she worshiped the blonde's asshole with zeal as they both got dicked down by Johnny's champion cock.

The girls were looking gorgeous now. Makeup done to the nines, both shining in brand new slutwear. Johnny had taken them shopping again, buying them thousands of dollars worth of new makeup and lingerie.

He spoiled his pets, showering them with drugs, shopping trips, and expensive gifts. In return they didn't just worship the ground he walked on- they worshiped the thick muscle dangling between his legs.

Kelsey was wearing black heels, with crotchless fishnet stockings. The look was completed with a black microbikini straining against her big teen tits. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, and she wore bright red lipstick that screamed W-H-O-R-E. It fit with the black choker around her neck, diamonds spelling out that very word.

Stacey was wearing knee high leather boots with a green thong that showed off the skinny teens big ass. She had a green-colored fishnet top on, braless nipples poking through the tightly weaved mesh. It complimented her natural red hair, braided into pigtails. She too had a diamond collar marked S-L-A-V-E.

Their collars glittered, making Johnny smile. They had to be made custom, and the jeweler had taken convincing. Johnny sent in Kelsey to seal the deal, the bitch eagerly earning her whore collar.

Johnny was getting hard in his jeans already, in no small part due to the fact he hadn't fucked either of them all day. He was working on a big load to go with the big event.

But the real reason was because he was watching his fucktoys taking turns snorting truly heroic amounts of cocaine.

The stupid whores had zero self control, the both of them going straight off the deep end once they got unrestricted access to their vice. They had barely slept in the past few weeks, bingeing hard from the moment they woke up to the moment they finally passed out.

Johnny kept up with them as best he could, but being the only sober one in the group meant he was the only one keeping human hours.

Just last night he had woken up at 3am to piss, only to find his hoes pressing their noses to the hallway floor. Apparently they had dropped their precious drugs in the hallway, and had decided to clean it with their face. Dumb cunts had snort themselves retarded.

They were naked, of course, faces caked with powder, with a familiar vacant look in their eyes that never failed to get Johnny hard. Still, it had pissed him off that they were going to interrupt his sleep.

They pissed him off, so he'd piss on them.

He manhandled his near-unconscious sex slaves to the bathroom, slapping and spanking them to get them to move. They were stoned stupid, barely able to coordinate their muscles. That excited Johnny, who loved taking advantage of his braindead sluts.

He threw them into the bathtub, unceremoniously fucked Stacey's ass, and unloaded in Kelsey's mouth.

Then he pissed on the both of them.

He laughed now at the memory of turning off the bathroom light as he left, leaving the two of them leaking and filthy in the dark.

Kelsey didn't notice her Master's laugh, her eyes closed and head tipped back as numb relief blossomed through her body. Other than some small bumps to get herself right this morning, this was the first good hit of coke today.

She was already feeling the long-term effects of constant partying. There were growing circles under her eyes, and a constant buzzing headache from a chronic lack of sleep. She felt drained, her body jittered and skin crawled, and she was finding it difficult to think straight.

That is, until she snorted up a fat line.

Within seconds she was feeling focused and energized, her face so numb she forgot about the headache. The circles under her eyes could be fixed with makeup, and that drained feeling could be filled with cock.

Johnny watched as the slut was unleashed in Kelsey, saw the goblin taking control. The tense expression of self doubt and anxiety melted away. In its place, Kelsey gave him a look of relaxed lustful confidence.

That look said only one thing: Fuck my ass.

Johnny grabbed her, pulling her towards the porn room, already set up with lights on and cameras rolling. They didn't even wait for Stacey to finish her line.

Johnny pushed her onto the couch before picking up a handheld camera. Kelsey squealed with delight, her coke-numb body enjoying rough treatment.

With camera in hand Johnny pulled Kelsey up again and into him, pressing her ass into his crotch as he reached around to grope at her big teen tits. He brought the camera up high to get the view of Kelsey grinding into her man.

Kelsey moaned, feeling incredibly sexy as she rubbed her body against Johnny. She could feel his girth through his pants between her asscheeks, and she became aware how much needed to feel him inside her. She was addicted to the junk in Johnny's pants just as much as the junk she shoved up her nose.

"You know what I'm going to do to you today?" Johnny asked for the camera. His voice was low, hypnotic.

Kelsey nodded.

"Say it."

Kelsey struggled to remember how to talk, too coked up and horny to think straight. It was hard to concentrate, her body just felt so good as she rode the most intense part of the high.

She licked her lips through a dopey smile, slurring together the words her Master wanted to hear.

"You're gonna-" She tittered, finding it funny how her thoughts kept slipping through her head. Her eyes were closed, her body crushing into Johnny for support. He felt solid behind her, it felt good to grind into him.

Johnny grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. She squeaked with excitement, then moaned as Kelsey felt his hot breath on her cheek and ear.

"Say it." Johnny ordered again, calm and confident, in total control. He still had the camera pointed at her.

"You're gonna fuck m'ass..." Kelsey slurred.

Johnny released her hair, petting her for being a good girl. Kelsey bit her lip, she felt so fucking good!

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?" Johnny asked for the camera.

Kelsey shook her head slowly, eyes still closed, stoned smile still plastered on her face. She giggled again at the vague awareness that she was being bad.

"Go relax on the couch." Johnny told her, giving her a little push. Kelsey sank onto the busted couch, eyes focusing on her Master.

Stacey sauntered into the room, her own brain-busting high wracking through her body. Her steps were stilted- as if remembering how to walk was a difficult task for the coked up whore. She joined Kelsey on the couch, eager to grind into her best friend and dom.

The two started making out immediately, their bodies automatically falling into the only thing they knew how to do this high.

Johnny checked the cameras and the lights one more time as his pets lezzed out on the couch. His pants were tight he was so excited, but Johnny wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

It was.

He took the handheld camera again, moving in to get a close-up of the hot lesbian action. Stacey's lips were on Kelsey's neck as she kneaded the blonde's sensitive teen breasts with both hands. Johnny brought the camera inches away from Kelsey's stacked rack as Stacey moved to worship the big naturals. The microbikini was barely an inch of fabric, and pulled away with ease. Stacey's pouty red lips greedily sucked in Kelsey's nipples.

Kelsey moaned softly as her slave stimulated her sensitive nipples. Stacey's tongue was warm and wet, swirling around each fat, lust-hardened nipple. The sensation was familiar and welcome, amplifying the sweet euphoria coursing through her veins.

The feeling had Kelsey dripping, her body on autopilot as she instinctively opened her legs. Johnny brought the camera down to bring her gooey snatch into focus.

The g-string microbikini bottom did nothing to cover Kelsey's sex. Her clean-shaven, engorged lips were clearly visible against the black silk fabric, the puffy red folds inviting against her porcelain white skin. She had a supple teenage wetness that was hypnotizing- both Johnny and Stacey would feast on her puss for hours.

Johnny gripped the edges of the thong and pulled up, wedging the thin fabric into her folds. He noted how wet the thong already was, approved of how eager his dumb little fucktoy was.

The red folds of her lips now fully enveloped the thong from the tension Johnny had put it under, the action also revealing the gem of a buttplug stuck deep inside the hungry teen. The red gem glittered in Johnny's eye. This was his prize.

He pulled Stacey down, who had gotten lost between Kelsey's tits- an occupational hazard he understood well. He was pleased the camera picked up the redhead's expression of lustful glee. Stacey lived to worship hot wet cunt.

Wasting no time, Stacey hooked the g-string away. She licked her lips before giving a long, languid lick across her lover's clean shaven snatch. Kelsey purred with delight, her pet's wet tongue lingering between her legs.

Stacey explored every fold, tasting each nook and cranny. She moaned, her coked up brain gushing at the taste of hot wet cunt. This was her everything.

Johnny lightly prodded the buttplug, testing the resistance. Kelsey's asshole was vice tight around the invading toy. He couldn't wait to shove his cock up there.

Stacey, eager to prove she was a good whore, brought her tongue down to rim around the buttplug. Johnny strained in his pants at the sight.

Both girls had taken enema's and douched before starting the fun. Johnny demanded his girls keep clean- inside and out. With how filthy he liked to get with them, they religiously kept themselves sparkling. They had even purged their stomachs, laughing that it helped keep them thin.

Cleanliness was one of the details Johnny was fanatical about as a slave master. Slaves makeup must always be perfect, unless he ruined it. Their fuckholes must always be clean, unless he made them dirty. Their slutwear must be kept in good order, unless he was ripping it off their bodies.

Kelsey and Stacey had fully embraced his rules. They craved order- his order- and obsessed with making sure they were model ready at all times. They existed solely for Johnny's pleasure, and the more rules he made for them the more obsessed they became.

Johnny brought the camera up to Kelseys face, glazed eyes hooded as she enjoyed the feeling of a tongue exploring her asshole.

"Why do you have something stuck up your ass?" Johnny asked sweetly.

12