Col-looped Ch. 02

Story Info
The tight little blonde recruits more collared performers...
5.1k words
4.21
6.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was cute as a button, her round face soft and squishy. Flowing brown hair slid from her head and washed down her shoulders, streaks of blonde and red in it turning it from an otherwise boring--If pretty--mass, into an attractive, understated compliment to her features, colourful enough to draw in the eye but not so colourful as to become the focal point of her look. Her smile dented her cheeks and gave off a youthful, toothy impression that de-aged her by perhaps five years, putting her visually--if not literally--in her teens, at least by her appearance. Her stature didn't help raise that number up at all; she was tall and slim, though her body had the curves of a more matured woman, rather than those of a growing teenager.

She wore loose leggings that hung wide around her ankles but clung tightly to her ass, showing off the wavy 'plus' symbol synonymous the world over with the deeply desirable view of a woman's backside, where cheek meets thigh, as if putting a targeting reticle atop her sacred womanhood. Her boot shoes had thick soles and lifted her another inch or two higher, while subtly aiding in the curvature of her back, which only helped to show her features off more. Lastly, her chest was round and full, and parted the waterfall of her fiery hair yet further so that it seemed almost to hug the sides of her bosom. Though hidden away behind a simple plaid shirt and an un-buttoned faux-leather jacket, it was tight enough that her perky frame was clearly visible beneath it, bending the fabric outwards in unbroken, curving slopes before returning to the slim waist beneath, belying the size soft masses that resided beneath it.

'Hi there!' someone said from behind her, catching her by surprise. She spun and grinned when she saw the diminutive cashier standing there, her simple black blazer cutting low across her chest and complimented by an equally low-cut, light-blue button shirt, which itself had a few more buttons undone than was strictly necessary for woman's professional-looking attire.

'Oh!' She exclaimed as she turned and saw the young blonde. 'I'm sorry, I didn't hear you coming!'

The young woman smiled back and was ready with a reply. 'I'm sorry to frighten you! I get caught up in a train of thought all the time myself, don't worry,' she said, expertly. 'Can I help you out at all? Is there anything in particular you're looking for?'

'Well,' the cute customer replied after a moment, 'I guess I'm just looking around. I'm always on the hunt, you know how it is...' She said, gesturing generally in the direction of her torso, as if to say, "you have to keep your eyes open, things that fit this are hard to come by!"

The staff member smiled knowingly and nodded in understanding. 'Don't worry,' she assured, 'I get it. I'm like a D in a 10 shirt - it's nearly impossible to find something properly fitting that goes over these without it hanging like a crop,' she said, indicating her own rather generous bosom for her frame, 'or fitting me, but nearly ripping open around here.' The pair laughed momentarily, sharing the 'big breasted' connection, the ice now effectively broken.

'How about I show you some of our new stock?' the pert young staff member said, indicating an area towards the back of the lingerie section. 'There's a few new brands that've just come in that might be perfect for you,' she said, gesturing both towards the area in question and the customer's chest. Raising an eyebrow, the customer thought for a moment, then nodded, that dimpled smile showing brightly once more, her attitude as cute and innocent as a schoolgirl's.

'Okay, sure!' She said. Together, the pair walked through a few aisles, heading further from the path around the store. They reached a particularly adult-y corner, seeing several thin or modest items of clothing - things that would hide very little and leave even less to the eye of the beholder. Turning to face a small inset section in a round-about wall in the corner, the small blonde reached out and lifted one thin, pink number from the rack, holding it besides herself to show off.

'How about something like this?' She said, holding the hanger in one hand and pulling the item out to display properly with the other. The customer shook her head immediately.

'Not a fan of pink,' she said, eyeing the article with its meagre amount of thick fabric. 'And those aren't going to cover much of anything on me.'

Ever the professional, the cashier nodded and placed the item back on the rack. 'Of course,' she said unabashed. 'I don't think I'd wear it either, but hey, shopping is about discovering yourself, right?' She smiled as she pulled out another number, this one teal blue and more generous in its supportiveness. It came with underwear, clipped to the underside of the bra, making for a matching set. 'How about this?'

The taller woman took it, holding it up to her own chest. In her plaid shirt and leather jacket, it hardly matched - but with the eclectic way she preferred to dress and some other items from her wardrobe, she didn't think it looked too bad, especially if she wore something covering above it.

'I have to be honest with you,' she said. 'It's good, but I hate the panties, I think they'd give me rope burn.' Without hint of judgement, the staff member took it back, nodding and smiling.

'It looks good on you, but not in that getup,' she agreed. 'Besides, I think you're more of a--aha, this type!' Next, she lifted a new article into view. Deep red with black thread throughout all the seams and patterns, it was a generous, scooping bra with plenty of room within. There was extra fabric around its circumference, turning the often tight and uncomfortable seam into a flatter elastic band that softened the transition between cup and sternum and smoothed out underside of the breast. Attached to the hanger was another pair of underpants, though these ones copied the theme of thicker bands and came higher up around the hips with more fabric, designed to sit a lot higher than conventional panties or underwear, hugging the natural hourglass shape more generously. It was an intelligent, artful way of creating revealing lingerie; more fabric further away helped give the impression of just as much - if not more - body being shown off, while not subjecting the wearer into dealing with strings and cords, or wearing something that barely provided any warmth, protection, or privacy. It was elegant and rather sexy in it's plain-ness, and in that colour, it would draw the eye to any specific outlines or shapes in the figure without revealing them too harshly. It felt a little like a tease sewn right into the material.

'This I could do,' the taller girl said, looking at it and scooping her hair over one ear as she took it. 'Looks like about my size, too.' The young blonde grinned, as peppy as ever. 'What's with the collar?'

'Ah,' the cashier said, her crystal-blue eyes practically sparkling as she spoke, 'that is a new design, part of the fashion theme from this company. It hooks onto the straps and helps keep them up, while also reducing shoulder strain by spreading the load around the whole circumference of the neck,' she said, taking the loop of thick red fabric hanging around the neck of the hanger and raising it to show off how it supported the shoulder straps. 'It's very in at the moment, a growing trend--plays on the whole choker, goth girl vibe,' she said. 'Plus, these collars do something extra special - they turn you into a sex magnet.'

When the customer looked up at her questioningly, she winked. Unaware of the truth behind her words, the taller woman laughed good-naturedly at what she interpreted as a joke around how good she might look in it.

'I tell you what,' the blonde said before she could say anything more. 'Don't take my word for it - how about a try-on?' She gestured towards another corner of the store, apparently indicating a try-on area. 'No obligations, you can take your time with it and see if it really sinks into you. If you just can't take it off, then we'll call it a sale, otherwise, bring it right back to me!'

The brunette thought about it for a moment, considering herself in the clothes, then nodded, her dimples reappearing once more. 'Alright, fine, you've gotten into my head,' she smiled. 'I'll give it a try.'

She didn't know how true those words were about to be.

Together the pair of attractive young women went to the changing rooms. They were nearby and nestled in the middle of the lingerie section, behind a surreptitious corner that helped them feel cozy and out of the way--a good touch for women who would be trying on some particularly intimate or revealing items. Guiding her inside, the cashier handed the taller girl her clothes. 'Take your time,' she reassured, 'and if you want my opinion I'll be right outside.' She smiled as the woman went in and stepped into a cubicle, pulling closed the curtain. It was only a few minutes later that her voice echoed out, and her arm appeared from through the curtain, and the cute little cashier was immediately in attendance.

'Hey, um,' she said as the blonde approached again. 'Don't judge me or anything, but I can't get this thing done up properly,' she said. Pushing the curtain open, the staff member revealed the soft skin and milky features of the customer, now less her clothes, adorning the new clothing. She was facing away from her, looking at herself in the mirror. The cashier's eyes roamed up the body before her, taking in the curving butt carved into two by the red fabric of the panties, two Y-shaped bands hooking up over her generous hips. Her long brown-blonde-and-red hair hung down her back, and as she stepped closer, the customer scooped it up and over her shoulder to reveal the problem. She had the bra on, but the straps sat awkwardly astride her shoulders, not quite in their proper places. The collar hung limp around her neck, unable to come together due to the bra's sag. Outwardly, the smaller woman made no indication that her nakedness affected her at all, but internally, something primal and impossibly powerful had been lit and was burning steadily.

'Ah, I see what's going on here,' she said, stepping up behind her customer and reaching upwards. Neither woman spoke to her proximity, but the taller girl could feel the warmth on her back as the blonde moved in close. Her arms came up her sides, and a moment later, the back strap of the bra hoisted upwards in her grasp. The taller woman aided her efforts, lifting the cups with her breasts in them, and together the couple adjusted until the shoulder straps could slide up to meet either side of her neck, flat and uncreased. After that, the collar had enough range to clip together easily, and before she could thank the woman for her help and clinch it herself, the cashier swiftly slipped her fingertips up to it, closed it around her neck, and pressed the two ends of the clasp home.

The effect was instantaneous. Detecting a new host, the control collar immediately awoke from sleep mode and engaged. Seconds after the soft click rang out in the tiny cubicle, the brown-haired woman's hands fell to her sides, and she went very still.

'Follow me,' the blonde cashier said immediately, her voice flatter and more commanding, no longer the bubbly and happy saleswoman she had been prior. She walked out of the changing room, followed by the underwear-clad female in silence complete silence.

It was a short walk to the back of the store, and though some people milled around, few saw the pair as they walked out of the lingerie section and into a much less flattering area dedicated to pregnancies and aged clothing. They walked past shelves and aisles until they came to the back wall, where another changing room was located, extremely well hidden away. The cashier gestured inside, and she watched as the round bosom passed before her eyes, not hiding her gaze as it drank the two mounds in.

'Inside.' She ordered, pulling the curtain into a back-corner cubicle open. She stepped in after her, and quickly began unclasping the various straps and hooks connecting the bra to the collar, all while the stupefied customer stood motionless. Slowly, over the course of a minute or so, the cups holding up her breasts fell loose, and as the blonde released the fastenings behind her back, they fell away completely, leaving her two flowing mounds bare.

'The lunch-time rush will be coming through very soon,' the blonde said as she hooked the bra on the wall and pushed both hands into the still customer's waistband, quickly and unceremoniously pulling the freshly-donned underwear down to reveal the woman's existing pair of plain black panties beneath it. 'You will remain on service until it concludes.' As she finished, she circled the taller woman, pulling at the material until the larger garment fell away, the thin strip between her legs rubbing against her thighs as it was stripped from her body, falling around her ankles. As the cashier stood before her, her head almost low enough to place directly between her voluptuous breasts, now hanging freely in front of her, it took only a quick tug on the fabric around each hip for the pliant customer's panties to follow suit, leaving her standing completely naked for the first time.

'You are horny.' The cashier said, looking straight into the woman's face. Her eyes swiveled down to meet her own, but otherwise she did not move. 'Answer: I obey.'

'I obey.' The customer said. Although nothing visibly seemed to change, something just underneath the surface of her skin appeared to move, almost as if there were a sub-matrix of muscles and tendons that had just reacted positively to the given order. In essence, that was exactly what had happened; the woman's mind, now completely subjugated by the control collar, had just switched on her arousal, and her body had obediently followed its lead. Her skin prickled, her heart kicked up the pace, and between her legs, the first vestiges of wetness began to exude, deep at the back of her vagina, slowly starting to creep downwards, lubricating her body for impending use.

'You are silent.' The blonde said, reaching up to grasp the once-customer's breasts, her small hands sharp and rough as they dug into the flesh of her tits, moving them in a circular massaging motion by fistfuls of their flesh. If she had been present enough to look at the shorter woman, in that instant, the taller customer would have noticed the hint of a collar around her own neck as well, nestled cleverly behind the stiff collar of her work clothing.

'I obey.' The customer said flatly, though a soft sigh accompanied the words, and the cashier could feel her nipples stiffening in her palms.

'You are a sex doll.'

'I obey.' This time, the fiery little blonde released one breast and pressed her hand between the customer's thighs, her middle finger expertly and forcefully pressing upwards to curl into the upper edge of the woman's vagina. She gasped slightly but otherwise made no reaction, and after a few seconds of motion there, the blonde removed her hand and sampled the finger in her mouth, sucking the tip clean. She enjoyed the taste of the taller woman's sweetness, the first tangy salts of a horny female growing deeply aroused.

'You exist to be fucked.' The cashier said, slapping the customer's ass hard as she repeated her new mantra in response. 'You live to serve.' This time, the same middle finger that had occupied her pussy now parted her cheeks, brushing the woman's back door. The muscles of her glutes jolted as the sensation shot through her, but she spoke her responding mantra all the same.

'You belong to the Mas-' the blonde began.

But she got no further, because in that instant, as if she had been hit by some invisible energy, she froze where she stood, her hand still half-between the woman's ass-cheeks. Her face seemed to slacken, her eyes glazing over, until she stared blindly through the entranced customer's torso. Then, without a word, she stepped away from her and began to strip herself, quickly and expertly.

The whole thing took thirty seconds, and at the end of that time, the youthful cashier stood equally bare in front of the customer, her perky breasts round and full, standing proudly to attention from her chest, as firm and erect as if they were fake--the benefits of good genes and her youth still in full effect.

'I obey.' She said softly, though she addressed no one with the words, and reacted to no outward stimulus. Neither woman could know that she had just been issued new commands, control over her mind freshly assumed by a distant commander as they watched her preparing the new woman through secretive cameras installed around the changing rooms.

...

Twenty minutes later, Claudia and her boyfriend Zack found themselves shopping in the lingerie area without having intended to do so, and had just found a fascinating yellow piece themed in the style of a particular animated cartoon character, the bra bearing a black button-nose in the front and two triangular ears atop each breast, while a jagged, flat-topped tail poked out from the waistband of the panties. Claudia giggled and danced her hips from side-to-side as she showed it to her partner.

'Look, it even has a yellow collar--omg, is that not so cute!' she said, pulling the bra close to her chest to show off the look above her loose video-game T-shirt.

'Are you asking me to buy you this because you didn't wear a bra this morning?' Zack said, leaning on the clothing rack as he looked pointedly at her chest. Claudia put one palm over her cleavage as if to hide herself and swung the coat-hanger at him, the clothes flying, a good-natured grimace of mock-indignation on her face at the tease.

'Hey, I don't have any tits, I don't need a bra. If anything, this would be for you, you're the Pokemon fan here.' He laughed in response.

'Still...' She said. 'It is suuuper cute. Maybe I should try it on?'

It was at that moment that the red-headed woman in a company uniform turned the corner behind Claudia, smiling a thousand-watt smile. She was about Claudia's height and much curvier compared to the slender, black-haired woman before her.

'Sorry,' she said, 'I couldn't help but hear you say you loved this, and I had to tell you--you know, there's a male companion set to this, right?' She said, her eyes sparkling. 'Complete with shirt and shorts and little tiny tighty-yellowies.'

Zack eyed her, the smile still on his face, but it was Claudia's open-mouthed grin of excitement that told the woman she had struck gold. Girlfriend spun to face boyfriend, and thirty seconds later, the threesome was walking to the back corner to retrieve the male getup for trying on.

'You're lucky there are no cameras in here,' Zack said as he pulled the polo shirt over his head, frowning as the rather large collar scraped against his ears and face. Before him, Claudia had pulled off her top to don the two-piece, her small breasts bare for him to see, having worn no bra to hide them beneath her shirt. They were 'fried egg' tits; mostly flat, they grew to small, slightly tear-dropped peaks beneath each nipple, only barely showing their round shape on her chest.

'Shut up, dickhead,' she said, hitting him but smiling, enjoying herself. 'You know you like it, you horny fuck.'

The bra went around her body. The shorts came up around his waist. The rather cute collar around the apex of her bra closed together, and he turned, looking at himself in the mirror.

'Not bad, to be honest,' he said, pulling at the shirt. 'It'd make good swimwear.' He looked over his shoulder, saw his girlfriend standing still behind him. He turned to look at her face, see what she was doing. 'What do you think babe-'

12