Cold as a Witch's Tit

Story Info
Games don't always turn out as planned.
6.1k words
4.56
4.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and carefully slipped it out to check the message. "I need you in me. I want you to take me hard and fast, now!" What was she doing to him? She knew there was another hour of this presentation he had to sit through and at least a three hour drive home. Carefully sliding the phone back into his pocket as he felt his excitement stir from the text message, he struggled to pull his attention back to the meeting. Although the topic was of great interest to him, his mind kept picturing her as she would be under him.

He loved when she got playful like this. The wicked gleam in her eye as she told him exactly what and how she wanted to be pleasured, knowing full well he was powerless to deny her. Her power over him was one he fully accepted, revealed in, even. Just as she understood he too could demand obedience in an instant from her, should the mood strike. They fit so well together it seemed the gods had this planned all along just for their amusement.

About half an hour later the phone buzzed again in his pocket and even though he knew he'd regret it, he pulled it out to check it. "How cold is a witch's tit?" The phone buzzed again in his hand as he was reading the text. She'd sent a picture to go with the odd question. Almost letting out a groan, he could only stare at a close up picture of her nipple, her dark red painted nails holding an ice cube over it. A drop of water just about to run down the side of her creamy white breast. She was trying to kill him, that had to be it. He wondered if he should slip out the side door and just leave before he embarrassed himself, only realizing to stand up now he would anyway. Better to give himself a few minutes to calm down and than try to duck out early. With great self control he forced himself to listen to each word from the speaker. Almost wrapping up now and never more happy to leave a meeting, he heard ice clink in the glass from the table next to him. Instantly he could see that picture in his mind and just as quickly his body reacted again. Damn her, he thought, she must have done a spell to get that to happen just to keep him thinking of it on the drive home.

Grateful for the large packet of information from the meeting that could be held just right, he quickly made his way out of the room and to the carpark. He was so distracted with thoughts of her when he got in the car, he failed to notice the faint smell of vanilla until he was pulling out to the street. Just as he was reaching for the phone to call her and let her know he was finally on his way, it hit him. Turning his head he sniffed again and saw the small white box on the passenger seat. Pulling over so fast the car behind honked at his sudden movement, he reached for it before coming to a stop. Opening the box to find a keycard for the hotel he had just left and a note:

On this day and in this hour --- You fall under this Witch's power.

As of now until the next rising sun --- You are mine for my will to be done.

On your knees you shall start --- To bring me pleasure as my legs you part.

There will be no time for you to rest --- As you will also feast at my breast.

You will have all night to please me well --- Just to try to break this Witch's spell.

Come to me now in room 303 --- As I will, so mote it be.

He had to read this note through three times to make sure he'd really read what it said. A quick look in the rearview mirror and he pulled back into traffic, around the corner and back into the carpark. Grabbing the keycard and note he almost fell out of the car in his hurry to get to her. He made his way to the elevators debating if running up the stairs might not be faster.

Standing outside the door of room 303 he waited a moment to try and get his breathing under control. The door opened quietly. Candles were the only light, set out on just about every surface giving the room a flickering glow. He walked in a little further looking for his witch when he heard water gently splashing from the bath. Following the sound he saw her reclining in the clawfoot tub covered in bubbles. One bare knee raised up out, a chilled glass of champagne at her lips as her head rests against the back. The smell of the fragrant bubble bath mingled with the steam filling the room. Candles flicker in here as well, their light reflecting in the mirror to double the effect. Smiling as he walked in to sit on the side of the tub, his hand trailing through the bubbles to skim over her knee. Looking deeply into his eyes she lowers her leg back under the water and hands him her glass. Taking a long sip of the chilled wine before he leans down and kisses her. Her eyes captivating him with their color and power.

"Should I join you in there or are you ready to get out?" He asked as he began unbuttoning his shirt.

"There is plenty of room in here for you if it is not too hot for you." Her voice was like velvet as she still held him with her eyes. Holding out her hand, he refilled the flute from the ice bucket next to the tub and gave it back to her.

Knowing she wanted to watch him get undressed had him going slower, teasing out each movement. Pulling the dress shirt back and down his muscular chest and shoulders as her eyes fired up. With one hand he unbuckled his belt and slid it out loop by loop and caught it with his other hand as it finally pulled loose. Casually folding the belt over and giving it a little snap had her breath catch, her tongue sneaking out to lick her bottom lip before catching it in her teeth. Did he hear a little moan there too? Setting the belt, folded as it was, on the counter he unbuttoned his pants and stepped out of them followed by his shorts. Stepping on the toe of his socks to remove them without having to break eye contact before stepping into the bubble filled tub opposite his witch.

Sliding into the warmth, his long legs reaching all the way up to her sides. She moved her legs in between his as he felt her foot gently rubbing against him. Knowing he was already on edge and wanting this to go on for sometime, he picked her foot up. Sliding his wet hand up her leg and back he begins to use his thumbs to rub the arch of her foot. Switching to her other foot he smiled as he watched her eyes flutter closed with a sigh of ecstasy from the foot rub. Working his way further up her legs as slowly as he can manage as she sipped and watched him. Soon the water had started to cool and her glass was empty. He knew it was time to move this to the other room however, there was one more thing he needed to do.

Leaning forward and taking her hands to help her lean up towards him. He used his big hands to cup water to pour over her breasts letting the last of the remaining bubbles wash off. Helping her stand he guided her to sit on the edge of the tub as he stayed on his knees. Reaching for the bottle he poured the bubbly chilled champagne over her nipples. Her squeal of shock quickly changed to a sharp intake of breath as his tongue began lapping up the liquid. Drawing in each breast as much as he could while his hands held each globe up for the attention. Tipping the bottle once more over each breast he stayed on his knees and feasted. Her hands gripped his shoulders for balance as her head dropped back in pleasure. Teeth, tongue, lips, fingers and hands all working together to bring her to the first of many climaxes he had planned for her this night. Stepping out of the tub together he turned her as he wrapped her in a thick towel that had been laying on the warming bar. Grabbing another for himself he picked up the ice bucket and followed her out of the bath.

He watched her as she dropped the towel by the side of the bed. She pulled back the thick duvet cover, folding it over and back until it rested at the end like a long pillow. Looking back over her shoulder at him, she climbed into the big bed and waited on her hands and knees to see his reaction. Her ass wagged back and forth a bit as if he needed that to draw his attention. He set the silver ice bucket on the nightstand, hiding his grin as he did. Holding that for the past few minutes chilled his fingers as he had anticipated her sassy move.

Turning to her,he reached swiftly between her legs to cup her hot sex in his freezing palm. As she tried to pull away with another squeal he reached around for her breast and drew her back tight into his chest. Her squirming only heightened his enjoyment of her predicament as he moved his cold hand to grip her other breast. He bent his head to give her shoulder a little nip when she suddenly noticed the fingers wiggling between her legs. Still cool but moving up and down her heated lips like he was strumming a guitar. She was no longer struggling to get away and unable to stay still as the colliding sensations took her back to the peak again. Her nipple was scissored between his fingers and he was gently squeezing that tighter as she moaned her approval. "Yes, Oh yes" her voice breaking as one finger stopped right at her entrance. Holding herself still, she waited for that glorious invasion to take her over the top. The "OH" she let out next was full of frustration when he lifted her into his arms, kissed her gently and laid her face up on the bed. Taking her hands in his he brought each one to his lips.

Placing them above her head. "Relax and enjoy this" he whispered as a mischievous smile crossed his face. He starts with lightly tracing circles around her breasts and stroking the sides, but avoiding the nipples for now to tease her a bit. He stops and smiles at her and says "your breasts are beautiful". His stroking fingers get replaced with his mouth and he ever so gently kisses in circles around her breasts. She let out some appreciative moans and arches her back slightly as his lips touch a nipple for the first time. Her nipples are beautiful. He kisses them, swirls his tongue around them, gently sucks on them, while gently circling and stroking her breasts with his fingers. Switching his mouth to her other breast for equal attention. Eventually, he gently cups both breasts and smiles and looks into her eyes. Trailing his fingers down her body as he moved around to the end of the bed.

He looked at the carefully folded duvet and flipping it over in half he dropped it to the floor to kneel on. Her laughter rang out at his very practical move. Smiling now he wrapped a hand around each ankle and pulled her down the bed to him.

He spent some time stroking and kissing her inner thighs. Moving over to gently stroking her outer thighs and hips. She has the smoothest skin on the inside of her thighs. Looking up at her as she let out soft sighs and moans, her hips in a constant rocking motion at his touch. He gently kissed her inner right thigh, his kisses moved up her and then gently ran his tongue up the beautiful crease between. Tracing the outer lips with just the tip of his tongue as her breath catches again. His tongue slowly, gently moves from the bottom of her labia to the top over and over again. He switched to the other side starting with gentle kisses up her inner left thigh eventually reaching the edge of her labia again. His tongue gently slides up and down the lips of her outer labia. He switched from his tongue to gentle kisses. He was going slow, she was already getting so wet and every sound she made was like music to him. His witch would get exactly what she'd asked for this night.

His tongue starts to explore the outside of her pussy lips, that wonderful area between the outer labia and her inner labia. His tongue gently and slowly traces her inner lips from near her opening up towards her clit, but stops short of the clit, not yet, she needs to wait. He switched to the other side, gently tracing the edge of those beautiful inner pussy lips. This time when he gets to the top of her pussy lips he circles her clit with his tongue, trying to not touch the clit yet and being so gentle. His tongue traces gentle circles around her clit for a few minutes, while his fingers gently stroke up and down her outer lips. Looking up across her body to a face lost in ecstasy, if there is heaven for a man this is what it looks like. It's time. His tongue gently, gently touches her clit. He lets it rest there for a moment, not moving, just savoring. He starts to move his tongue gently side to side, not losing touch but using a gentle wiggle of his tongue. She is moaning more and starting to arch her back and close her eyes. Every once in a while to build her anticipation, he takes his tongue away and pauses so close that she can feel his hot breath on her pussy. His tongue comes back and he gently uses long slow licks up her pussy to her clit. He stops again at her clit, reaches out with his tongue and touches her clit and begins to pick up his pace. He can feel the tug of the blanket as her hands grip and pull. "Please, oh please" she begs for release.

With a final flick of his tongue over her clit her body started to shake, all of the sudden she broke out in goosebumps and her legs clamped around his shoulders. He could feel her cum coating his chin as he kept up the constant stimulation with his tongue. This time he was going to make it last until she begged him to stop. Slipping his finger in and up to add to her orgasm had her twisting her body in delight. Her cries and moans started to sound harsh as her mouth ran dry, but he wasn't ready to stop yet. Catching her clit in his teeth gently at the same time he moved to two fingers in her sopping pussy. As his fingers curled within her she went rigid as yet another wave of the climax overtook her. Her breath came in gasps as those beckoning fingers pulled yet more cries of pleasure from her. She tried to grasp at his wrist while fighting the wave already threatening to pull her under again "Oh no" she whispered, another bolt of pleasure rocking through her from his expert fingering. Her back arched and her legs trembled even more violently. Her pussy gushed, her cream coating his fingers and running down his hand as she could only manage "Please...I can't..." from her parched throat. Giving one final run of his tongue all the way down her slit, he leaned back to look up at her.

"Ready for the next round?" He asked as her eyes fluttered closed as her breath shuttered.

Laying next to her propped up on his elbow to watch her, lazily drawing circles around her breast, over, under, up the middle with just his fingertips. He patiently waited as her breathing returned to normal and she drifted off to a blissful sleep. Watching her just a few minutes more he planned out his next moves.

Knowing his witch as he did there had to be rope around here already or in her bag for later. Moving quietly so she would stay asleep until he was ready, he looked in the overnight bag she had set by the window and smiled. Soft cotton rope, a coil about fifty feet if he had to guess. "I wonder what you thought you were going to do with this." He muttered under his breath as his gaze returned to her. She had turned over to her side in her sleep which suited him perfectly. Carefully undoing the coil he lowered to the side of the bed and tossed the bundle under. Leaving about half on one side he walked to the other side and retrieved the rest. Circling the post on each side of the end of the bed he slowly eased out her left arm, pausing to let her settle back into sleep before wrapping the rope around her wrist. Three times around, a quick slip knot and then three more times. Snug but not overly tight left him about ten more feet of rope on that side. Repeating the process on her right wrist before slipping the remaining rope back under the bed and out by the post. Now he was able to start on her ankles.

Sitting down at the small table by the window he allowed himself another glass of the champagne as he wondered for the millionth time what god he pleased to be blessed with this witch as his own. As he sipped he noticed her start to stir and in doing so causing the rops to tighten. The masterful way he has them wrapped meant every time she struggled or moved she was spread wider, both legs and arms. It took a few minutes as she revived from her multiple orgasms in round one of their night and returned to consciousness. By the time she was fully awake her arms were stretched clear out to the sides of the bed and her legs almost painfully wide at the end.

Setting the now empty glass down he pulled the chair he had been sitting in up next to the bed. Sitting back down and leaning over so they were face to face he kissed her cheek. "I asked if you were ready for the next round." he whispered into her ear as his teeth moved up and down her neck. She gave a final tug on the ropes as she realized they were not going to give.

Turning her head away from him "This wasn't part of the plan I set for you." her voice muffled in the blankets.

"Oh, but yes Baby, it was. You said," and pulling the note off the table he read "You will have all night to please me well --- Just to try to break this Witch's spell." Setting the note back down he turned back to see her bright green eyes glaring at him. His smile and the gleam in his eye she knew all too well. "It is still the night and I will break you, or rather your spell before we are done." His hand stroked her hair back from her face, tucking it behind her ear then continuing down her back. His fingers drew the pattern over her skin again and again sending shivers over her until she focused and understood what he was writing. ᛗᛇᛀᛖ.

"Yes, I am." she finally said hoping he would continue on with either more words as they often did. Although his specialty was usually spelling words with his tongue and not letting her cum until she could say the word he 'wrote'. This one took a bit longer on her back because of the Runes pattern he'd used. Now that she had said his word he moved his hand lower and wrote the same on her left ass cheek, waited for her to say 'Mine' again before moving to the right. Again he wrote the ancient letters, but this time she delayed her answer. Giving her one more chance, he retraced the letters. The silence lingered until it was broken by a sharp slap. "That should clear the slate. Let's try it again." he said as he wrote the word on the handprint quickly forming on her lovely white skin. Waiting again in the silence he leaned back to look at her face. The mixture of defiance and wicked delight almost made him laugh.

"So that is how you want to play it, huh? Alright." Letting his hand rub over and over the spot he'd already left his mark. Reaching back to the table again he watched as her eyes twinkled in anticipation when he pulled over the belt he'd brought from the bathroom. Remembering how excited she had been watching him remove it, fold it, snap it. His witch was never one to shy away from her desires, nor was he one to ever deny her anything.

He rubbed the belt across her butt a few times to let her know what was coming. Then swatted her ass, not too hard but hard enough to get her attention.

"That's all you got?" she said as she looked over her shoulder. Her hips raised up the few inches her bindings allowed.

Rearing back and smacking her ass hard! It immediately turned red where the belt had hit her. Again and a second welt came up before she could react to the first. Having it strike so quickly and with only a little warm up brought out a yelp followed by a deep moan from her. Even as the exquisite pain spread over her she could feel the wetness between her legs start to flow again. Raising her hips as much as the ropes would allow she tried to meet the next strike. By the fifth she felt the glow and had to wonder if it looked as hot as it felt.

Feeling him move to the side, she turned her head to see him pull off the two pillows from the bed. His arm slid under her hips and lifted her as the pillows were pushed in to hold her up. Back out of view he let the belt slide out of the loop he'd been using and caught just the last five to six inches of the strap. Trailing that over the back of her thigh and letting it slide between her open legs to her well exposed pussy. With a flick of his wrist the strap came up with a slap on her wet lips.

12