Cold Comfort

Story Info
A sister in law reminds a man of better days.
4.2k words
3.6
14.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMSi
DMSi
12 Followers

Another night. Laying in bed alone with his wife. They gave each other the customary quick succession of kisses right before turning off the lights. She rolled over and away from him, telling him to sleep well and that she loved him. He loved her, too.

The window behind his wife let in enough light from outside that he could see the silhouette of her curves in the dark. Looking at her body, it amazed him how it could be built in such a way. ("Oh God! You were BUILT for fucking!") He had seen pictures of his wife as a teenager and she had been stunning. There was a picture of her with her friends as they tried on the ugliest outfits they could find in a department store. She was wearing some kind of corset looking thing and she had a look of exaggerated horror on her face. If he had seen her wear it to bed one night, it would have rekindled his belief in God.

Another night.

(He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, to hold her in place as he drove into her. She was a tall woman, and not a stick. He could pound at her as hard as he could and she could take it.)

Her curves were exposed when she tried on the corset, just as if she were naked. Such a narrow waist and wide hips. Her breasts weren't as noticeable. She was thinner then and the clothes kept her chest covered. He knew how round and heavy her breasts were as a thirty year old woman but he wondered what they were like in that photo. She had a DD cup size at the moment, but as a younger woman she had been a solid C cup.

She had gained weight in her early twenties, after being hurt by too many people. Her previous boyfriend had left her after telling her she'd never be good enough for him. Her father was a drunken bully that accused her of sleeping with every guy she knew. These days she hated looking at herself in the mirror and wondered how her husband could stand being with her. He told her that he loved her, just like he had done so many times before. He didn't care that she was overweight, she was still attractive. Her long blond hair perfectly framed her round face with it's expressive big blue eyes. Yes, she had a belly, but underneath her weight was an hourglass figure that so many women would want and so many men would want to fuck.

Still. As much as he loved her and as attractive as he found her, even he didn't like it when her belly hung over the top of her pants. She weighed more than he did, which ate at her. He was aware of it but laying there in bed with her, only able to see the steep drop from her hip to her waist, her weight problem was impossible to believe.

They lay in bed the next morning in their underwear. She played her video game with her back to him, engrossed in the lights and noise. He remembered a perverted game they used to play. When one of them was distracted, the other would sneak up behind them, then grab them and hump their ass. He usually got into it when he was the one getting humped telling her to go harder, which both amused and grossed her out.

He knew that she wasn't in the mood for that kind of bullshit first thing in the morning, so instead he draped a leg over her hip. His cock was pressed against her ass, and he knew that he was pressing his luck by doing that much. It was as close to sex as he was going to get in a long time, so he didn't want to screw it up.

Looking behind him after hearing a floorboard creak, he saw his sister in law standing in the doorway with a shocked grin on her face. She was younger than his wife by five years and besides that same long blond hair, they didnt look much alike. Seeing a smile on her face was like seeing a unicorn, it made you want to take a picture but you knew it would be gone before you could take the photo.

Her sister was shorter and much thinner. She wasnt quite a stick, she did have some width to her hips but nothing to grip. Her breasts were harder to get a handle on. They were much smaller than her sister's, surprisingly so. It made you wonder how they could come from the same family. On the other hand, there were times that they did remind him of his wife, just scaled down and better fitting for her frame. If she intentionally hid her curves, she did it well.

When they visited his parents in law, the sister often was on the couch playing video games. She'd be in a fog, staring blankly at the TV screen. The positive side was that she wore loose fitting short pants, giving a look all the way down to the top of her leg. If she were absentmindedly swaying a leg back and forth, you could almost see a flash of white cloth a little further inside. It was always a maddeningly close glimpse and he knew that the concealed genitals he must have been seeing, were at the very least, the outer lips of her pussy. He was so close to seeing his sister in law's cunt as she unknowingly flashed herself and everyone was busy with something else.

The sister stood there in the doorway, still with an amused and surprised grin. The husband wasn't sure what to do. The only thing between him and her was a thin layer of cotton. Who let her into the house anyway, he thought. I guess her family just walks in whenever they want. He wasnt going to move his leg off of his wife all of a sudden just because she saw them not having sex. He gave her a long look, waiting for her to leave. She didnt move. She's got some spine on her, he thought. She's still standing there. Giving up, he cuddled up to his wife, wrapping his arm above her belly, letting it touch the bottom of her breasts. She grumbled.

Months later, the husband followed his common sense as well as the advice of many others, and left his wife. She was shocked and blindsided and had never known that their problems were so serious that he would leave her. It was the last straw for her. She'd been fucked over for the last time, and would never trust anyone ever again.

Her family was of no help, as they were busy helping the younger sister move into a new home with her fiance. The sister was unhappy with her man and wasnt eager to move in with him. Besides their shared cynicism and bitterness towards life, they didnt have much in common. She had gotten straight As in high school and was working as a radiologist. He on the other hand, worked in a grocery store selling meat. When it came to trivia night, he kept to himself. Thinking was never his strength. They found comfort in each other's anger, and was the basis of their relationship.

She had been so eager to move away from her parents. From her father's angry domineering attitude to her mother's absence due to religious gatherings, she was done with that place. Her older sister pestered her about playing games together like they had as kids. It had been a long time since they had been kids and she wanted her to stop trying to revive something that was dead.

Her sister's husband seemed pretty chill, even if he was old as balls. He was forty fucking years old! He'd be dead soon! In fact, he needed to die soon since white men all turn evil once they get old. Nothing personal. The good part was that the old man drove the even older people crazy. How dare he disagree with them on anything! Her mother had taught them to question everything, and couldnt stand that her brother in law had done the same thing but come to a different conclusion. She loved it.

She was sad to hear that her sister's husband was leaving her. It was reassuring that an outsider could come into their family and tolerate them. Her bro in law was a dork but it sucked that her sister ignored him so much. When they'd visit her family, he looked like he wanted to die every time he was there. Her sister would be there all night playing games and refusing to leave while her hubby was asleep on the floor.

He had put up with a lot and still given up. At least he could hold his own against her parents, but her fiance could only agree with them because he couldnt think for himself. If her sister's marriage didnt last, it made her think about her own. She had bought a house with her fiance but she was uncertain of their future together. Her moving day had come and gone but she passively refused to move her things or leave her parents house. It was a fucking shitty choice and she just wanted it to go away.

The husband had moved into his brother's duplex. It was uncomfortable but at least the worst of it was done. His sister in law was about to move in with her fiance, leaving her old room open. His soon to be ex-wife would take her place and then their house could be sold. It was painful as hell but at least it was getting over with. Then, it wasnt getting over with. His sister in law wasnt moving out and wasnt saying why. So everything was backed up until she figured out what she wanted.

Mortgage payments and lawyer fees were building steadily and nothing was getting done. After weeks, the husband and wife went to talk with her family. The sister didnt come out of her room, which had always been pretty typical of her. The conversation with the parents was frigid, with them telling the wife that she was being selfish and not thinking about her sister. She was marrying someone that they didn't like and knew she could do better. His wife shot back at them that her sister was the family princess and the world revolved around her.

Things were getting uncomfortable at the kitchen table and the husband had learned to excuse himself when people were getting this loud. He walked into a nearby hallway, grimacing as he and looked up with hands covering his eyes. He mocked himself for focusing on how much he had loved his wife when he proposed to her and for downplaying his differences with her family. "Lesson learned," he told himself. He would never be so naive again.

He sighed and calmed down, looking down the hall. He hadn't noticed his sister in law looking at him in the dark from her bedroom. He didnt know what to say under the circumstances and could only shrug in exasperation and say hello. She apologized for his marriage ending and he replied by muttering that shit like that just happens sometimes. A person can try as hard as they can and it just wont matter. He was sorry that the marriage didnt work out and was sorry that his wife was in such a shitty situation but he wasnt sorry for ending the relationship.

She had a slightly stunned look as she ran her fingers over her ears. For a moment, she felt what he felt. He had always been so standoffish, it was hard to guess what was going on under his stoney face. He showed more anger, hurt, and sadness in those few moments than he ever had before. It made her want to hear more. She looked at him purposefully for a heartbeat that made him slightly uncomfortable and then she walked back into her room.

He knew the look that she had given him, it wasnt like he'd never seen a woman get turned on before. This was definitely a different situation than he'd had with girls in college. This was his sister in law giving him the "fuck me" eyes as he was divorcing her sister, who was still arguing with her parents a short walk down the hall. Her mother was telling her to pray for guidance and insight, her dad was trying to tell her that what she needed to do was mow the lawn to make the house sellable.

He sure as hell didnt want to go back to that mess and he was curious what was going on in his sister in laws room. He wanted to tell her...something. He felt like he should say something to dump some cold water onto the situation that was suddenly developing clandestinely between them. But he really wanted to see what would happen if he took the next step. He didnt have to do anything, he just wanted to know what she had planned to do when she had walked back into her room.

He stepped around the corner into her doorway and she was waiting for him. The moment she saw him, she pulled her shirt off and over her head letting her tits slowly rise with her body. She was looking at him coolly, offering herself. Ready if he was interested. Her body looked so much like her sister's. The same frame, scaled down. Her breasts had the same big pale nipples and the same heaviness that rounded them outward, widening her bust. The mystery of her chest was finally solved.

His heart was still racing from the arguing and fighting outside the door. He was in a heated situation, no matter where he went. He could go back to the kitchen and return to a pointless, enraging argument or he could blow off that steam here. It would be much more fun and would be right under their noses. It was just how he and his wife used to fuck when they were dating. Someone would be in the next room as his wife ground her slit onto his cock, making her gasp and moan.

Getting away with fucking their daughter in their own home was a favorite memory of his, one that seemed forever ago. His wife wouldnt fuck him in their own bed, much less at her parents home. He walked to his sister in law and moved to kiss her and she shoved his face away. He thought for a moment that he had done something wrong but she ordered him to sit on her bed. He sat and she walked past him to close the door.

The guy was a fucking idiot. He saw her there with her tits out, didnt close the door behind him and then tried to kiss her. Blood drained out of his head too goddamned fast. She closed and locked the door, then stood there. For a moment, she had to think. She wondered if this was the right thing to do but she had felt a connection to him in the hallway. He was so human and open for that brief moment and that feeling of desperation was so...relatable. It was too late now anyway. He was in her room and she was half naked. Before she thought any more, she dropped her pants and underwear in one movement and turned around. There. She was completely naked. He was looking at everything. This was going to happen.

He looked at her stupidly, almost like a virgin. She smiled, trying to look like she was in the moment with him. Being seductive took a kind of assertiveness and passion that she couldnt process. She wasnt going to saunter over to suck his cock like a professional whore. The best that she could do was act like a shy little girl. That had always been the best way to deal with him, be as nonthreatening as possible.

She looked at him innocently and asked him to take his pants off. He started to stand up and she smiled, telling him to stay seated. His pants were undone and he was sliding out of them as she walked toward him. She gently fondled his erection, and brushed one of her breasts against his face. He sighed in contented release as he gently sucked on one nipple, playing with it with his tongue. He caressed her right breast with one hand and her back with his other. The sensation slowly calmed her, letting her relax. She breathed in, letting the endorphins do their work.

She pulled at his shirt, pulling it off of him. She hadnt been sure what to expect of his body. He was fifteen years older than she was, fucking middle aged! She was aware of how much older he was, but she was surprised to not see a body full of wrinkles and white body hair. She assumed that he hadnt quite hit "that" moment. He still looked relatively young but the age spots must be right around the corner. She must have caught him right before the expiration date.

His hand had moved from caressing her back, down her side, to firmly grabbing her ass, to stroking between her legs. She instinctively moved her leg aside, letting him feel her swollen lips. Her pussy was awakening but needed more incentive. He slowly slid his middle finger up and down her slit, enjoying feeling it's slow arousal. He gently pressed his finger tip into her cunt, barely feeling dampness. He went back to caressing her procreative opening until he could slowly enter his entire finger inside her.

She murmured to him to lay down, pressing on his shoulders forcefully and prying him away from her chest. The nipple play and caressing had turned her on sufficiently and she was attracted to the guy, but this wasnt slow lovemaking session they were having. She needed to fuck him and fuck him fast.

She lay him onto the bed and swung her leg over his erection. Feeling stupid for asking but feeling stupid if he didnt ask, he muttered, asking her if she was safe. Yes, she told him with a little snip. She knew to not get pregnant. He smiled to himself and relaxed on her bed, as she penetrated herself.

He had wanted to feel his wife's wet cunt grip his cock one last time but it would never happen. That part of their relationship was dead and was never going to come back. He wouldnt want anyone else's cunt for a while but his lust hadnt gone away. If he was going to fuck someone, he couldnt get a closer substitute than her sister. He grinned smugly as his sister in law rocked against him.

It was absolutely perfect, she thought to herself as his dick filled her aching snatch. The perfect "fuck you" to everyone out there: Daddy's little girl was fucking a man that her father hated and didnt think of as a real man. Her idiot fiance, who insisted in fucking her in the ass, even though she hadnt wanted to. She gave the experience a zero out of ten, would not recommend. She couldnt have an intelligent conversation with him but he expected her to hang out with him for hours as he worked on his truck. Her sanctimonious mother would hate knowing what was happening. Commiting adultery with her sister's husband without a condom, under her roof. It was bad enough when her daughter would suddenly decide to not show up for her birthday dinner, but that wasnt a sin in Jesus's eyes. Most of all, it would hurt her princess of a sister. She had been so eager to leave and then was so desperate to stay. She demanded that they all play games like they had decades ago, no matter what plans they may have made. They would need to go to bed and she'd refuse to leave, hiding out in their bathroom for another half hour.

Her brother in law? Whatever, he was fine. He was a decent guy but his being there caused too much family drama. At least that would be over with. He wasnt a huge loss either. Right now, he was serving his purpose, and serving it pretty well actually.

If I'm going to fuck him, she thought, might as well have fun. No reason it should be all business and no pleasure. It's not like he was bad looking, she had looked at him before and had seen him looking at her. You want to see what's between my legs so badly? Here, have it! Why the fuck not? It's nice to get fucked by a guy with a brain and who isnt so eager to stick it up her ass. At least taking dick in her pussy felt good, and that made this all so much better. She was spiting everyone and feeling good as she did it.

Her partner looked like he was having fun. She was glad he was enjoying himself, not gonna lie. She bent over him, letting him cup her titties in his hands as she rocked him harder. Her tits werent massive like her older sister's but were a handful and were younger. Dont pretend that his old ass didnt like getting fucked by an even younger woman. Did her pussy feel better than her sister's? Did she fuck him harder and make his dick harder? Fuck yes, she did. She was younger, with a sexier body and had more energy to pump him completely out of cum.

Oh god, how weird would it be if his old man cum got her pregnant? She was young and healthy and he may be old but it's not like he's too old either. Jesus, that feels good, hitting her pussy just right. She didnt realize how nice it would be to have a nice hard dick filling her. She actually heard herself tell him to fuck her back, give it to her, suck her tits! They were making noise now, more than she meant to make. It was too hard to control, her gasps and groans must have been audible outside her room. Too late now, if they knew they knew.

He was squirming beneath her, clearly close to finishing. He looked desperate, needing to release. She should get off of him and finish him off but she didnt want to. She wanted to be right where she was. She grabbed the head board with both hands and let him do the rest. He grunted and pounded against her until he exploded, filling her cunt with his seed. She let out a long moan as her pussy convulsed around him. As her body shuddered, one of her ovaries had finished swelling.

DMSi
DMSi
12 Followers
12