Colin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin held me by my hips and began to ride me. Sliding in quickly and taking his time pulling almost out of me. That was delightful. But I wanted to be fucked hard and fast.

My ass got hammered for a good while. I hoped that I would have the stamina to do the same to Colin.

Until he stopped fucking. He was fully up my hole, and he didn't move.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm trying not to cum."

"Don't do that. I want to taste your cum."

When he pulled out from my hole, it felt so empty, and probably would be gaping open. But I was so happy to have had the experience. Now it was time to repay the favour.

Colin had removed his condom and wiped down his cock. Julie had told me before that my own cock tasted terrible straight from a condom. He moved to where I had just been. Now it was his ass exposed to me. As I had already sucked him and rimmed him I decided to go straight to fucking him. I got a big dollop of lube by his little hole and worked it in and around him. Before fingering him, like he had done to me. I asked him what he had done to his bum when I inserted another finger in him.

Turns out that they were even more adventurous, Kym loved to fuck him with a strap on. A small one but it still sounded better that just a dildo.

With a condom lubed up I pressed my cock against Colin's hole, and slowly edged my way up him. I began to gently fuck him from about halfway along my cock, going deeper inside him a little bit more with every other stroke.

"Is that ok. I'm not hurting you am I?"

Colin responded by sliding himself on my cock. I held him and carried on fucking him. Once I felt him relax I started to pull right out of him and plunge my cock back in his bum hole. It seemed to please Colin to be fucked like that. It was the way Julie liked it, and their holes felt very similar.

I could have carried on for a good while longer. It was Colin that got me to stop. "You have got me so close to cumming again. Can we just suck each other off now?"

I was happy with that. I loved to have his cock in my mouth. I loved having his cock fucking my arse too. But I wouldn't be able to have his cum in my mouth.

Colin lay on his side while I cleaned up my cock, then lay down to face his weapon. He started sucking me, before I got a chance to hold his.

I mainly licked and sucked his bell end, keeping it in my mouth while I wanked him too.

Colin stopped sucking me and took a hold of his cock. "I want to watch while I cum in your mouth."

He began to wank himself. Then. "I'm cumming."

I ran my tongue around his helmet waiting for him to start spurting his load, where I just kept my mouth open for him to empty himself of that lovely cum. It was spurt after spurt before I swallowed it all, and then milked out every last drop again.

Colin was groaning to himself as he went back to sucking me. Then I thought that I would do the same as he had done. Except at the end.

I wanked myself, while looking at his wilting cock, thinking of all the pleasure that it had given me. I looked down, Colin had his mouth open ready for my load. "Don't swallow it. I want a spunky kiss." Julie had tried umpteen times to get me to do it. But up until that moment I never wanted to do it with her.

"I'm coming."

Colin's mouth caught every drop, he even milked some drips from me, before he sat up. I kept myself lower than him so he could let some cum dribble out of his mouth into mine. Then I sat up and we kissed, passing my cum between our mouths. I let Colin swallow most of it. It turns out that I really enjoyed that. Julie will be in for a treat.

We kissed until there was no trace of my semen left. Colin even went back down on me to get the very last drops.

After a little bit more kissing, we tidied up before I made my way home.

Just over a week later. Colin sent a message, that I had to meet up with him that Friday night, in the pub that we met.

I got there slightly late, but Colin was still there. I apologised, and sat with him and a well deserved pint.

"My boss has bought a big posh flat. He wants me to get it prepared for the decorators and the other tradesmen. I've already been there and the work that I will have to do will take me two days easy. But I have told him I would need a week. So I get the keys on Wednesday, and he is fucking off on holiday while the work is done. Would you like to meet me there on Thursday so we can have some fun. All day long uninterrupted fun."

"I should be able to take a day off. Fuck knows they owe me enough of them."

"Great. I will text you where I will pick you up from. There is only one parking spot. And I will have a few things lined up for us."

"Ok I'll go along with that. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it."

"When the boss showed me around and what he wanted I was walking around with a hard on thinking about what we could do."

"Is there anywhere we could go to now. I could sort out your problem for you."

"Keep quiet, I can't walk around here with my cock so hard. We will just have to wait."

We had another drink. I wanted to have some more but we both had our cars. I considered going to the gents with him but thought that it would be too risky.

We both left wishing that it was Wednesday already.

On the Thursday, I met Colin near the block of flats. A really posh place, with four flats on each floor. In the lift we had to keep apart. CCTV in there.

Once in the flat and the door shut, we kissed. I wanted to tear off his clothes. But Colin had to show me around.

The flat itself was really tidy. I could have moved in without changing the decor. There was carpets already down, yet they were going to be replaced. a massive sofa, somebody was getting that and the carpet. Apart from them there was nothing else.

In the lounge there was a big window, looking out towards the city, and in the bedrooms they had smaller windows looking over the nearby housing estate. We were that high up I doubted that anyone could see into the flat.

Colin led me back to the lounge. "When we were in school, in history there was a lesson on the Greeks or the Romans. Anyway we were told that the men often wrestled naked while covered in olive oil. That turned me on then. I thought that we could try it today."

"Won't it make a bit of a mess?"

"I thought of that. There is a plastic sheet behind the sofa, I had the heating on and that has warmed up some olive oil. Extra virgin, it tastes delicious. I have been and bought some shower gel and a pair of towels. I have left out nothing. We will have to go out for food though."

"What are we waiting for? Just thought of something that I want to do."

"What's that?"

"I want you to suck me right beside the window in every room."

"We are going to do more than that."

We took it in turns taking off an item of clothing from each other,

got the plastic sheet unfolded and spread over the floor.

Then embraced and kissed. With some groping and fondling of our already hard cocks.

Colin got busy, arranging the oil, some towels and kitchen roll. Then he went off somewhere else.

When he came back, he had a look around. I could see he was checking things off in his mind the way he nodded his head as he went. I just made myself comfortable on the floor.

"Right. I think everything is in place. Once we are done then make sure that your feet are clean. This carpet is too good to throw away."

After that he sat beside me, and we resumed kissing.

As soon as my hand touched his cock. "Are you ready to be oiled?"

"I am. Are you?"

Colin cupped a hand and poured some oil in the little well. Then rubbed it onto my chest, catching the little dribbles and massaging them into my skin. I was ordered to lie on my back, and got covered all over with the olive oil. With a lot of attention paid to my private parts. Then I rolled over and had more poured onto my back, bum and the top of my thighs. Then even more spread around my bum cheeks as well as a finger or two slipping into my hole.

My turn to cover him. I got Colin to lay on his back, and I straddled his thighs. I poured the oil over his chest, and rubbed it all over him, including his arms. If we were going to be wrestling then I thought that might give me an advantage.

A little more over his belly. And a lot over his hard cock. I made sure it got a good covering, over his bell end and I was sure that his foreskin could glide over it.

I couldn't resist rubbing our cocks together. Nice and slowly, teasing our glans. Before his balls became slick with oil too.

Climbing off him, I massaged his firm thighs down to his knees, before getting him to go onto his front.

I managed to get a little pool of the oil to stay in the small of his back, where I worked it into him, working my way down over his buttocks and onto his thighs. Then back up a little, to spread his cheeks apart, and cover his little hole. Now I could slide my finger up him, and another. A bit more oil and I fingered him some more. I wanted to be sure that I would be able to fuck his ass easily.

Colin turned onto his back again.

I straddled him again. This time I lay on him, and slid my body up and down against his. Our bodies nice and slippery. I leaned in for a kiss, but Colin managed to get me on my back, so he could slip his body against me.

We writhed all over the plastic, kissing and feeling each others hard cock pressing into our bodies.

We forgot about the wrestling bit. Just slithering all over the floor.

I managed to get on all fours. I wanted Colin behind me, to put his cock between my thigh tops, and fuck me like that. Just a little to feel the sensation. He had other ideas. I felt the end of his cock against my hole, and before I had the chance to aim a little lower, I felt my arsehole opening as Colin penetrated me. I took all of his length in one thrust. The sudden wave of pleasure washed over me, as Colin pounded my arsehole. I felt nothing like it before, and was soon moaning and groaning loud. Then I was begging him to fuck my ass harder and faster. I could have shot my load while I was being fucked. But Colin beat me to it. I felt him tense his body, his grip became firmer as he cum in me.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop myself."

"Don't worry about that. It felt lovely. Even though I shouldn't feel it. It was different without the condom. More like it should be."

"Your right about the feeling. But I think it should be a treat to go bareback not the norm. Can you feel my cum in you?"

"Not really, just your cock getting softer."

Colin started to pull out. I thought it best to concentrate, and squeeze my hole tight. just in case things got messy.

As his cock was nearly out of me, my muscles pushed him out, and trapped his cum inside me.

I barely had a second when Colin was begging me to do the same to him. He had already spun round, his arse up in the air ready to accept me.

I got behind him, my cock in hand. I began rubbing the tip around his little hole, occasionally slightly pressing myself up him. Just a tiny little bit. If Colin tried to push himself back on me I withdrew.

Then I kept a hold of my cock, and pushed it up him to my hand stopped me going deeper. Then pulled right back out.

I carried on that until Colin begged to be fucked too many times. I had to pound his bum, just as hard and fast as what he had done to me. Then I felt his cum leaking from my battered hole, running down to the inside of my thigh. Luckily it still was cum coloured, or I would have probably stopped to go clean myself.

As I cum I told Colin that his cum was leaking from me. He just pushed himself as far back onto me as he could get while I drained my balls in him.

Then I was sure that all of his seed had dribbled out of my arse.

My cock was still twitching in him as he pulled himself from me. My cock fell out of his hole and a big dollop of cum followed and landed on the plastic sheet.

"Oops I didn't know that would have happened."

"It's ok yours has dribbled out of me too."

"Just as well that this sheet is going in the bin."

"Kiss me, before I wipe your feet clean so you can start our shower"

As our tongues played, we both shuffled away from the mess on the floor.

I still felt turned on. Not to have sex, but I wanted some more fun. Colin though wanted to get in the shower, tidy up the plastic sheeting, and take me out for lunch. After all we had the rest of the day.

So I made sure that the soles of his feet were oil free. Then he went off to the bathroom, I cleaned my own feet, and went to the bathroom.

The shower was running. And what a shower. It was big enough for a football team. Underneath the head it felt like a waterfall coming down on me.

Colin moved me out of the water, and began covering my body in shower gel. Lathering it up and cleaning me from head to toe, leaving my cock balls and ass until last. Where he took extra care cleaning me.

Then it was my turn to wash his body. Where I made sure that there was no trace of any olive oil anywhere on his body. But when I was sure that his cock was clean enough I gave it a good lick, then sucked all of his semi in my mouth. It was very clean. Now for his bum hole. Where I cleaned that and then gave it a good going over with my tongue.

"Shall we get dressed and get some food?"

"Not want to fool around some first?"

"When we get back."

"Ok then, but no boxers for either of us, unzipped when possible too."

Colin didn't seem to want the last request. But he agreed.

Once we had dressed we made our way to the lift. As we waited Colin stood in front of me. I naturally groped his ass while we waited.

In the lift I stood just in front of him. I wanted to make sure that there was no camera's in there. I couldn't see any, so I let a hand wander to his crotch and have a feel of his bulge, as the lift took us to ground level.

There was a bit of a debate as to where to go for food. Colin wanted a pub lunch. I thought the temptation of drink was too great.

We ended up at a pub, with soft drinks. I would have killed for a couple of pints.

As we ate Colin ran through what plans there was for the flat, and asked for any ideas that I may of had.

At least we wouldn't only be fucking and sucking when we got back there.

Once we were fed and watered, we made our way back. My cock was already stirring for what was about to come.

In the lobby, a couple were already stood waiting for the lift. There was a polite hello, what we were here for and future plans for his boss' apartment.

As the doors opened, one of them asked what floor we were getting off at. They would be getting out first, so Colin and I got in the lift before them. As they had their backs to us, I felt around for Colin's bulge again and tried to pull his zip down. I wanted to get his cock out in the lift. Colin helped me a bit by undoing his zipper. It was a struggle but I managed to get a hold of his semi, and bring it out into the open, with the couple still just in front of us. This was turning on Colin. His cock got harder and harder in my hand. All he could do to me was to feel my arse.

As the lift slowed for the other two. I let go of his dick and stood in front of Colin to hide his hard cock. Then the gentleman turned , "I would like to see how you get on with the update, perhaps we might want something similar too."

Being as nice as possible. "We would love to give you a showing. Perhaps just before all the work is completed. I don't think the boss would like too many people seeing what has been done before he has."

"Oh I see. Sounds good to us. In a week maybe. Thank you."

"Thanks, see you soon I hope."

The doors closed.

"Fuck they went on a bit."

"Do you think they suspected that I was stood there with my cock out?"

"Nah they wouldn't be able to have seen it."

I looked down at it. It wasn't nearly as hard. "Do you want me to make it go bigger in here?"

"No not here, I can't take the stress."

I held onto him, praying that nobody would be waiting on our floor. Keeping his cock out was a turn on for me.

Relieved that the floor was empty when the doors opened, we scurried along to the flat.

Once inside, I kept Colin by the door and dropped down to take him in my mouth. There was something about feeling his cock grow when I was sucking it.

When I had got it solid, I led Colin into the lounge, and began stripping him.

Not wanting to be the only one naked Colin took off my clothes. Then we had a little kiss.

"Right then. I want you sucking me by the window. Then I am going to suck you, before you fuck me. If anyone can see us then I want them to know what a cock hungry slut I am."

"We only have the one condom. And only the oil for lube."

"That's ok. Unless you want to be fucked instead."

"No it's your idea. But I want to cum in your mouth."

"Ok then lets choose our window."

It turned out that any bedroom window offered the same views. I doubted that anyone could really see anything. But it was the thought of it that really got me going.

While Colin went off to get the oil and condom, I stood in front of the window, naked and very hard. I couldn't see anyone. I could hardly see into any of the houses in the distance.

When Colin returned, he took a hold of me by my cock making me turn to him. He leaned over and began sucking and wanking me.

I was too turned on for him to tease me that much. I stopped him.

Now it was my turn. Then I noticed that while I was level with his cock, we could have only been seen by a passing low flying aircraft. We needed some sort of a stage to get us higher by the window.

"What about bringing in the sofa? We could use the windowsill for balance."

So we dragged the sofa through, and put it by the window.

"Well it had to be moved to lift the carpet anyway."

Colin stood on the sofa and steadied himself with a knee on the sill. I made sure that if we were seen then there would be no doubt what was happening while I took him in my mouth again. He must have been as turned on as I was before. He stopped me worshipping his cock pretty soon.

Then I put the sheath over his cock, Colin spread some oil over it, and my arsehole when I was ready to take him. It took a while to be able to get into position. But it was worth it when he guided himself back up me. I told him that I wanted his full length every time. I had to feel him pushing into my hole and when he slid back out of my hungry ass. Soon Colin was withdrawing completely and then stuffing me with all of his hardness.

"I have to cum."

Before I knew it Colin was out of me and he was whipping off the condom. Then started pumping his cock.

"Over my face. I want to be like a porn star."

It never occurred to me that this was his second load, with not much time in between. The massive load I was hoping for turned out to be a couple of spurts to my top lip. I still managed to get it into my mouth. I was not going to waste it.

Colin then got himself level with my cock. I wanked away and in no time began squirting my not so big load into his waiting mouth. But he still wanted to suck every last drop out of me.

Then he stood up as best he could so we could embrace and kiss still by the window.

Colin went to get dressed while I cleaned myself in the bathroom.

When we were ready, we tidied up all of our mess. Then rolled up the carpet. Might as well do what we were supposed to be doing.

Colin did ask what I thought of the ideas that him and his boss wanted to do. I would have done a few things different. Nothing much though. And we wondered how we could do the other flat if we were given the opportunity.

After that day we carried on seeing each other when we could do so. But we never managed anything as adventurous.