Collaborating for Her Pleasure

Story Info
My new friend’s wife likes to watch and direct.
4.2k words
4.45
10.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collaborated and created some corporate events, and after I had reserved my hotel room I was surprised and excited by Josh's and his wife's invitation to be their guest in their home.

I was anxious with anticipation on the flight down, and as soon as we touched down and cell service was restored my phone chimed with a video message from Josh.

And another message: "Hope you have earbuds!"

Josh, nude, did start the message but then his wife, dressed in a sundress that hugged her figure, filled the screen and my breath caught! "Hi James! You probably won't get this message until you land, but while Josh and I were showering together this morning I told him I was thinking about you. I just wanted you to know how excited I am to meet you, and how I excited I am about the project y'all are working on together! See ya soon!"

Josh and I had discussed the expectations, and some of the possibilities, but now that it was really happening I was a kaleidoscope of different emotions.

Josh and I are both nudists at home, and other places when we can, but our wives don't participate, and in the beginning that was the focus of our conversation. Over time and discovering some shared interests, it expanded.

"In half a mile, turn right," my phone's GPS interrupted my thoughts.

Josh and his wife met me at the door, three friends finally meeting each other in person for the first time. I was glad that Josh had put clothes on.

"Come in, come in!" Josh's wife said excitedly. I had conflicting hopes, finally meeting her: I hoped that she noticed my constrained erection and was pleased, and that she did not. "Let me hug your neck!" And her arms flung around my neck and I wrapped her into my embrace.

Understatements are one of my gifts, and hugging Josh's wife felt good! He stood behind his wife, a huge smile on his face.

I was glad he was dressed. Despite all we talked about it would have felt too forward to meet him for the first time nude.

It was cool at home when I had left that morning, but the Texas afternoon sun was warm and inviting. We gathered on their patio, our first time to visit in person.

They were gracious and welcoming and as the minutes passed and condensation appeared on our glasses of tea I couldn't help but relax.

We were talking about the golf scramble we had arranged when Josh set his glass down and announced, "Listen, I have to run some errands for a little bit and I'll pick up the steaks. Y'all get to know each other and I'll be back before too long."

We all stood. Josh and I shook hands and I admit lusting after Josh's wife as they embraced and kissed.

The door had just closed and I was turning to sit back down when Josh's wife said, "James, would you please stand here for a moment?" and she indicated a spot directly in front of her.

"I know that you and Josh talk about being nude at home."

"Yes."

She smiled sweetly at me. "You're in Texas, and I am the woman of this house. Please refer to me as Ma'am."

And I knew, the environment had just been changed.

I shifted anxiously on my feet. So close to a fantasy and now unsure whether I could follow through. "Yes, Ma'am."

She smiled again. I really liked her smile and the way it made her eyes dance. I liked the swoop of her neckline that teased rather than revealed her cleavage, and the shape of her hips and legs. Especially now, seated as she was and her legs crossed, the shape of her thigh revealed past the hem of her skirt.

"Earlier today Josh and I thought it might be a more natural transition for you, for you to undress for me, alone." I thrilled at her smile. I could feel her eyes looking at me. Seeing me. I was still dressed and felt exposed.

"Do you know that Josh began showing me the pictures that you sent him?"

I swallowed, but my throat was dry. I nodded, and she shook her head and blinked slowly, never losing the smile that said "I am in complete control."

She giggled. "The public speaker can't talk?"

I shifted on my feet uncomfortably, on the precipice of the fantasy that I had proposed and now unsure. "Yes, Ma'am."

Her smiles flashed in the afternoon sun. Her eyes danced playfully, expectantly. "You and my husband are both nudists," she said matter-of-factory. "I am a voyeur. I enjoy male nudity, even when I don't choose to be naked myself. Is your wife a voyeur?"

"She likes it when I am naked at home, Ma'am." My dry tongue touched my sweating upper lip.

Her smile was mesmerizing. "I am going to enjoy it too," there was an excited giggle in her voice. "Josh left to run some errands so that you and I could have this time alone. You both will be naked here at my home, during your entire visit. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "Yes, Ma'am." My penis was pressing against my pants, eager to be free.

"I will explain some of my other expectations in a few minutes. First, please remove your shoes and socks."

And it was that simple and direct. Her eyes never left my body. Her smile grew more broad, her eyes danced playfully.

"Please remove your shirt."

I had worn a button down shirt, and our eyes were fixed on each other as I unbuttoned each one, slowly revealing myself to my new friend's wife.

"Wow," she said. "You are very tan. That's a nice color for you. Remove your pants now."

It was both simple and erotic. My penis pressed against his confines, knowing his turn was coming.

Her tongue traced her own lips as my zipper came down, my fly opened like two friends torn apart.

I stood in front of her wearing only grey boxers, tented in restraining me.

She leaned forward and brushed her fingers over the tip of my penis! Her first touch, and it made me shiver! She traced my shaft, through my underwear, ever so lightly with her fingers.

I moaned. Her eyes met mine and she laughed, a sound the filled their backyard like the sound of morning song birds.

"James," she asked, her eyes piercing into mine. She released my penis and leaned back in her chair, uncrossing and recrossing her legs under her short skirt as she did so.

"James," she asked, "I have been excited to see you naked, in person." She spread her arms and looked around her yard. Stretching out pulled her dress taut across her chest and her nipples were lewdly accentuated! She clearly wasn't wearing a bra, and suddenly I hoped she was not wearing panties either! "And here we are! Would you like to be naked...for me?"

I could only nod my head, and she waited. Her ankle twisted slowly and I thought about how lovely her foot was. "Yes, Ma'am," I managed. "Yes Ma'am, I do want to be naked for you."

She smiled again and nodded, indicating my last piece of clothing. "Sometime while you are here, I might undress you. I enjoy undressing Josh sometimes. But I don't want to take your underwear--I do love to see that damp spot!" Just her fingertip. The tip of her index finger tip pressed directly against the sheathed tip of my penis into my precum. I took slow, deep breathes to bring myself back from the rapidly approaching edge. "You must be truly excited to be naked for me, to be oozing that much precum already!" She leaned forward and I so hoped she would touch me again, but she seemed to change her mind and reclined again. "I don't want to take your underwear this time, James. It's important for us both that you give them to me. Please take your underwear off, James, and present your penis to me."

I looked into her eyes, boring intently into mine. I had thought she would watch my penis bounce free, but she held her gaze. Her smile was at once inviting and firm, expecting both to be pleased and to be obeyed.

I felt my penis bounce free as I peeled my underwear down. I could feel myself throbbing with pent up excitement and hope. I held my underwear out to my new friend's wife, and she held out an open palm.

I placed my underwear in her outstretched hand and felt very sheepish. Somehow, her holding my just-removed underwear seemed more vulnerable to me than my nakedness.

She broke our gaze for a moment to look at the dime-size spot of precum on the grey fabric and her tongue touched her lips again. She dropped my underwear onto the pile of my clothes and resumed looking into my eyes.

"Do you have anything to say to me, James?"

Moments seemed like minutes. I have rarely felt so exposed, so utterly seen, and she had not even actually looked at my twitching penis yet! I fidgeted with my hands, and when I covered myself with them Josh's wife didn't need to speak. She merely cocked her head ever so slightly and the smallest hint of a squint, the self-assured smile never leaving her happy face. I merely let my hands hang at my sides, palms toward her, and willed myself to smile and to stop moving.

"Thank you for inviting me to be your guest, Ma'am, for opening your home to me." I started, finding my voice and choosing to have the confidence that is easy to have while only fantasizing. "Thank you for inviting me to be naked FOR you, Mrs Patterson. I am excited to be of service to you!"

Still she didn't look at my groin! I was on display and not being looked at, and it was maddening.

She held out her hand again, held close to her body. I wondered what else I could give her; I was completely naked already!

Her voice was quiet, soft. "James," her tongue played at her lips, peeking in and out from behind its guardians, "place your testicles into my hand."

That had never been said to me before! I hesitated, the few feet of space between us seemed far. She was seated, I was standing, and I'm taller than she is. How could I do what she said. Was she going to kneel? My cock jumped with that new delightful thought!

"Please obey me." Her soft voice held the hint of an edge and my unsure feet moved toward her. She had not moved. Somehow I would figure it out.

Her gaze shifted and for the first time she looked at my penis, still oozing precum. She smiled again, her tongue lingering between her lips, and with the index finger of her open hand she beckoned me.

I have never been beckoned before. At work of course. But never by a woman calling me to come to her while I was naked. New excitement surged through me.

Mrs Patterson legs uncrossed as I approached. Her skirt fell slightly between her legs, hiding her. I knew she wasn't mine, but a man can hope!

Her teeth flashed in the afternoon sun. Texas rays stroked her hair and bathed her in radiant light. A small breeze stirred and I inhaled deeply, recording the scent of her perfume in my memory.

My naked legs touched her naked legs, our first skin-to-skin contact with each other except her strong hug when she and Josh welcomed me.

Our bare legs touched each other, but she did not move her hand.

I had to come to her. She would not come to me.

Her legs parted further and whether I should have or not my mind flashed immediately to "I am between her legs" as I shuffled forward.

I felt tension between us as my friend's wife opened her legs for me. The soft flesh of her inner thighs squeezed against my legs. My cock was bouncing, hoping.

I stood as close between her legs as possible. She had had to pull her skirt up to allow me better access, but still it hid her treasure. I knew she was not wearing a bra and now standing essentially on top of her only the material of her dress hid her breasts from my eager eyes. But was she wearing panties??

My penis bounced above her, closer to her than I ever imagined I would be. But still I had not obeyed; her hand had not moved.

Resting both hands on either side of her, I had to change position with my feet and lean forward, over her.

Her hand was soft and so warm! The sensitive skin of my penis slid over her fingers and my shaft was in her palm.

She looked down at her open hand holding the cock of her husband's friend, and back up to my eyes. Except for the material of her dress I could see the mounds of her breasts and the valley between.

Her hand didn't move. It drove me crazy that her fingers did not grip my shaft!

"In the future, James," her voice was still soft, still veiled its edge, "I know that you are excited. I am excited to get to know you better also. In the future please pay more attention to my instructions. I told you to put your testicles in my hand. I do not want to hold your penis..." Our faces were so close to each other! She looked up at me towering over her, and her eyes reflected complete serenity. "...right now." The lips I wanted to kiss were parted by the tongue I wanted to taste.

I shifted again, moving myself forward.

The tip of my penis slipped as it finally touched her bare skin, and I felt the swell of her breast on my shaft. Her palm was warm and soft and cradled my balls, then her hand closed around my sack.

"Mmmm, that's better, isn't it, James? I want it to be pleasing for you to obey me while you're here." Our faces were so close I felt her breath as she spoke to me. I closed my eyes against the depths of her own and the flood of sensations coursing through me.

She kneaded my testicles together, rolling them in her fingers like stress balls. "Your balls feel quite full, James!" I was rapidly coming to love her smile! "How long has it been since you ejaculated?"

I wondered idly whether she always used such precise language but I didn't care! The tip of my penis was pressed to her breast and my balls were in her hand and I was naked and standing between her legs which she had opened for me!

"About 2 weeks ago, Ma'am," I said, keenly aware of her very purposeful grasp on my balls.

She continued to roll my nuts in her hand like stress balls, and her teeth bit her lower lip. Would she allow me to do that?

"When?"

"12 days, Mrs Patterson." I began to say "ma'am" and felt her grip tighten enough that I winced.

"I see. My husband rarely goes longer than just a couple of days." The breeze brought her perfume the few inches to my nose and I inhaled deeply again. "Did you ejaculate while having sex with your wife?"

I hung my head, caught. I would rather that were the truth. "No, Ma'am," I answered quietly, my eyes closed.

My pending admission--I knew what she would ask me next and knew that I would tell the truth despite the shame--collided with the eroticism of this lovely woman holding my testicles where the semen lived that she was so intent upon and created a conflict of emotions I had never experienced.

"Look me in the eyes, James," she said quietly, and the edge of her voice had been revealed. "Look me in the eyes and tell me."

So I did. I was so grateful she did not ask for the fantasy that had led to that release.

"Hmmm," she said happily, still squeezing me by the balls. "I really like the feel of full, heavy testicles. You may stand up."

But she didn't tell me back away, so I stood between her open legs. Her skirt was just low enough to block the sight I most eagerly longed for!

She reclined casually in her chair, so completely at ease, and I could feel her foot idly caress the back of my ankle.

"Josh will be home before too long and I want to explain my rules to you before then, and then I will ask you to do something for me." I was mesmerized by her smile.

Holding my balls for those couple minutes had been heavenly, and the feel of my penis slipping on the flesh of her breasts! She openly looked directly at my cock and a lone finger penetrated oozing precum. My fluid wrapped around her finger like a rock parts a stream and rejoined itself below her finger.

My precum on my friend's wife's finger was met by her tongue which parted her lips to receive it. As her eyes held mine the tip of her tongue touched the tip of her finger that had touched the tip of my penis; then her tongue drew her finger beyond the guards of her mouth and MY precum was INSIDE her mouth!

I'm not a teenager anymore, and that vision was almost too much for me!

"These are my rules, James," she said, licking her lips and then, as if double checking, her finger. "You and Josh will remain naked while you are in my house." I was close to her, standing as close between her legs as possible, sandwiched between her soft thighs, that she could have simply reached for my cock. But she leaned forward also, firmly grasping the shaft of my penis with her hand. My tip was so deliciously close to her lips that it made me ache. "While you are here, I will control everything that your penis does. Do you understand me?"

I didn't move. I licked my own lips, but both they and my tongue were dry. All the saliva in my body was oozing out as precum, now oozing into her hand. "Yes, Mrs Patterson," I managed.

"You will not cum without my permission and approval." I started to respond but she stopped me. "You may just nod your agreement right now." She did not stroke my shaft but her grip tightened and loosened rhythmically and when I reflexively began to buck my hips she released my penis and told me to stop and remain still, and then gripped me again.

"You will not touch your penis without permission. You will not approach me for any sexual contact or act. I MAY, if I choose or whenever I choose, touch you in any manner I choose." She gripped my penis tightly and grabbed my balls with her other hand in a manner I knew was meant to be crucial and not playful. "I alone will determine whether you cum, and if so then when and in what manner." Her grip loosened on my shaft and she resumed gripping and releasing me. "I can tell you, James," she let go of my cock completely and reclined again in her chair, "that you will not be allowed to have sex with me. That right belongs solely to my husband."

She was quiet for a few moments, openly objectifying my entire body. First one foot then the other alternately caressed my lower legs. I desperately wanted to know if she was wearing panties.

"Do you have any questions right now, James?" I thrilled at the sound of her voice. I shook my head and then replied more properly. I placed my hands behind my back and she smiled, nodding her appreciation.

She leaned forward and lifted my finally-flagging penis toward her lovely face and then, as if speaking directly to my cock, said, "I am a voyeur and I do completely enjoy the naked male body. I like your penis and I am excited to get to know you and your cock much better. I do want your visit to be fun for you, and the key to that will be you being respectful and obedient to my rules." She looked up into my eyes. Her hand on my shaft was divine.

"I will do that, Mrs Patterson. I understand your rules and I promise to follow them. It'll probably be hard though!"

She laughed loudly, our eyes locked and her hand jiggling as she laughed, bouncing my penis with it. "Perfect," she said. "A hard cock is my favorite kind."

"There is something I would very much like you to do for me, if you would." Of course I nodded enthusiastically! My friends's beautiful wife was holding my penis and had tasted my precum! "I would love for you to rub my feet and calves. I walked a lot yesterday and they need relief." She squeezed my balls in her hand. "You can appreciate that, I'm sure!"

She told me where to find her massage oils and I did not want to leave the warmth of her inner thighs. I was conscious of her watching my ass as ai walked away, then she called me back. "You will find a box marked 'Mrs Patterson' clothes' on a shelf in the garage. Please fold these clothes--" she indicated my clothes on the ground and I was aware she had not called them 'my clothes'--"and place them in that box on your way."

I returned with the massage oils and the towel she had requested. I set them down in front of her and began to kneel when she stopped me.

"Stand here in front of me again, before you begin. There is one other thing I have just decided to share with you.

Her legs parted, my invitation which I whole-heartedly accepted! I felt my penis rise in its salute, and she smiled broadly. She saw my eyes slide down her body like my hands wished they could, and her eyes closed and her head hung back. I moaned in lust but was restrained by her Rules from touching her.

12