Collaboration

Story Info
An offer to work together turns into more.
3.5k words
4.67
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burt nearly stumbled twice descending the narrow, uneven stone stairway leading to the underground -- literally -- club.

"I'm too old to be here," he grumbled, not for the first time that night.

Giving his name to the unimpressed, mountain of a man guarding the door, he waited while the gatekeeper ran a finger down a clipboard to confirm that, yes, Burt was "on the list." The Hulk motioned to a waitress, and Burt was led to a rectangular table in the back of the dimly lit room. Though in public bars, a prohibition existed against smoking; here, a low tobacco haze hung in the air, languidly drifting around the room like a specter; further obscuring the light.

He seemed to have the only available seats in the house. He sat, and his table still had five empty chairs. The other tables were surrounded by people with affected looks of boredom on their faces, while they waited for the show to begin. Burt ordered a Coke and became one of them. Before his drink arrived, however, three more people were escorted to the table. Introductions were exchanged, and they asked how he knew Jae.

Nearly two years earlier, finding her attractive, Burt had followed the South Korean born singer/songwriter/actress/model after seeing her in a space-based mini-series on cable TV. Surprising him, she followed back, and they began a sporadic correspondence. When she recently suggested they collaborate on a song, he welcomed the opportunity enthusiastically, and accepted her invitation to attend her show in New York City.

The house lights went out, leaving only the makeshift stage illuminated. From the darkness, Jae bounded onto the unsteady wooden platform; the untied combat boots she wore audibly pounding across the surface as she approached the microphone.

Despite the rising heat of the packed room, she wore a black leather jacket over a white t-shirt. Her blue jeans were ripped to shreds, and Burt wondered how they even remained on her body. Jae's short black hair, cut asymmetrically, fell to the right side of her head, the ends just reaching her eyebrow in front, and the top of her ear on the side.

Burt watched and listened as she swayed and danced gracefully, singing a mix of her own songs, and throaty renditions of Blues and Rock classics. When the set ended, Jae left the stage. Moments later, wiping her face with a towel, she appeared beside the table. After greeting her friends, she welcomed Burt. He stood; his heavy 6'3" build dwarfing her petite 5'7".

"You must be Burt," she said, smiling.

"I am," he confirmed.

"Thank you for coming," she said, sticking out her hand to shake his.

"Of course," he replied. "I wouldn't pass up a chance to see you perform."

He waited for her to sit, then took his seat. For several minutes, he listened as Jae and her friends traded stories.

"I'm so happy you agreed to work with me," she said, turning to Burt.

"Your songs don't need my help," he countered. "You're a terrific writer."

"Thank you," she said. "But, I love your poetry, and your erotica, and I really can't wait to see what we can do together."

"I'll give you my best," he assured her.

"I have no doubt," she said.

"What are you looking for?" he asked.

"I want something sexy and unforgettable," she revealed. "Like 'Sexual Healing.'"

"Great song," Burt interjected.

"Something people will want to fuck to," Jae continued. "Though, it has to be clean enough to be played on the radio."

"These days, that's not saying much," he said, after emitting a loud laugh.

"And, will win us a Grammy," she finished, not completely kidding.

"Well, of course," he granted, facetiously. "Otherwise, what's the point?"

She gave him a wink. On stage, the band began tuning their instruments.

"I have to get up there for my second set," she told him.

Bending close, she kissed his cheek; then jumped up, and scampered away. He watched her go. Turning his attention to the others at the table, he found them staring at him.

"She really likes you," one of them, Amelie, said.

"I like her, too," he admitted.

"No," Amelie said. "She really likes you."

Comprehension arrived sluggishly, as Amelie regarded him.

"It's not like that," he protested, suddenly. "We're just going to write together."

"Mmmm, hmmm," she teased.

"Besides, I'm way too old for her, and she probably has a boyfriend... a girlfriend... a significant somebody," he said.

"Jae is only about six years younger than you," Amelie told him. "And, she doesn't care about age."

"Oh..." he said, letting this new information bounce around in his brain as the music started. "I thought she was much younger."

"Do you have a... someone?" Amelie asked.

"Sadly, no," he admitted. "I'm a poet; we're not allowed requited love. It's against the rules."

"I've never heard that," she said.

"Yeah," he insisted. "It's in the manual."

"That must be her problem too," Amelie said, tilting her head toward the stage.

Following several up tempo tunes, Jae announced they were going to slow things down a bit.

"I want to dedicate this next one to my new friend, 'B,'" she cooed into the mic. Burt smiled as the first notes of the Marvin Gaye song he and Jae had discussed filled the air. He couldn't help but sing along -- quietly. While performing, Jae cast several long glances in his direction, though he was sure she couldn't actually see him in the darkness.

When the set ended, Burt checked his watch -- nearly 1:30am. Fifteen minutes later, Jae appeared, carrying her jacket and large bottle of water. Even in the dim light, Burt could see the outline of her areolas through the damp fabric of her shirt. After hanging her jacket on one of the empty chairs, she sat on Burt's lap, sliding her right arm around his shoulders as she settled. Their eyes met and corners of her mouth curved up in a naughty smirk.

"Nice work on that song," he complimented.

"Thank you," she replied, after taking a sip of her drink.

"You should record it," he suggested as his hand traveled across her lower back to rest on her hip.

"I might do that," she declared.

Those at the table talked, losing track of time. Jae's bandmates joined for a while, then left. The conversation carried on as the other customers gradually disappeared. Last call came and went. Finally, the manager arrived to gently urge them out the door.

Escaping the stuffy heat of the club, Burt took a deep breath of cool night air, and he realized just how smoky the bar had been. As they reached the sidewalk, he glanced at his watch -- 4:03am.

"Do you want to work at my place?" Jae asked, donning her jacket, and pulling it closed around her.

"It's late... or early," Burt countered. "I figured you'd be ready to go home and crawl into bed."

"I am," she said, smiling. "But, I'm always jazzed after a gig; lots of energy to burn off, and juices flowing... creative and otherwise."

"I see," he said.

"Come on, poet," Jae goaded, taking his arm. "I won't hurt you."

"How do you know I won't hurt you?" he asked as she tugged at him.

"Well, I've read your stuff, so I know what you're into," she offered.

"A writer is not always his words," Burt pointed out.

They began walking, Jae leaning against him.

"True," she conceded. "But, I think I've got a pretty good idea."

"Hmmm...," he mumbled.

"Besides," she continued, "a little pain is OK."

He feigned a shocked sputtering.

Talking as they strolled, Jae and Burt covered a dozen blocks, and half as many subjects, before she led him to a building that appeared to be an abandoned warehouse. Once inside, he followed her along a corridor to the freight elevator. He slouched against one rickety wooden wall while she closed the gate, pressed 'four,' and then reclined opposite him.

As they rose, their eyes met, and she crooked a finger, beckoning him to her. He shook his head, no more than an inch, and mirrored her gesture.

"Tsk-tsk," she jeered.

She made a show of feigning indifference as she crossed the car to him. When she reached him, however, their waiting ended. Their mouths met, mashing together, as their tongues danced. Jae's arms encircled Burt's neck. His hands on her waist, Burt carefully spun them; switching places with her. Bending slightly, he grabbed Jae's ass, lifted her off her feet, and pinned her to the wall with his body. She moaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

The lift halted with a jolt that failed to interrupt their passion. It took another minute before they noticed.

"Is this your floor?" Burt asked, finally, breaking the kiss.

Looking up, Jae reluctantly acknowledged it was. He put her down. She took a moment to straighten her clothes, then opened the gate. With an exaggerated "umf," she rolled aside the heavy metal door. At her invitation, Burt preceded her into a large loft lit by a single lamp. He noted the spare furnishings.

On one end of the space, to his left, he could just make out a kitchen table and a mismatched set of chairs. In the middle, a battered -- he supposed some would describe it as "distressed" -- wooden desk with two low stools, a bright red upholstered couch, and a coffee table whose condition seemed to match that of the desk. And, against the far wall, a mattress lay on the floor, covered with half a dozen pillows and several blankets. There were no curtains covering the windows which made up nearly the entire outside wall of the space.

"Is this your place?" he asked as she joined him.

"Yes," she answered. "I keep it so I have someplace to stay when I'm in town. It's actually cheaper than a hotel room."

He nodded his understanding.

"Minimalist," he deadpanned. "I like it."

"Well, this isn't the most secure neighborhood," she informed him. "So, why keep a lot of stuff here?"

"Gotcha," he conceded.

Jae shrugged off her jacket, and draped it over the back of the couch. While she kicked off her boots, Burt dropped his coat next to hers. Taking off her socks, Jae tossed them in the general direction of her boots, then sauntered toward a doorway near the sleeping area. As she went, she stripped off her t-shirt and dropped it to the floor.

"I'll be right back," she called out, over her shoulder.

"OK," he replied, not knowing what else to say.

His eyes lingered on her bare back. Jae flipped on a light, and closed the door, giving Burt a brief glimpse of her A-cup breasts. He smiled and took a seat on the couch. Hearing her start the shower, he pulled out his cell phone to check email.

"Right back" turned out to be more than 10 minutes. When she emerged, his head rested on the back of the couch, and his eyes were closed.

"Did you fall asleep on me?" she asked.

"Just resting my eyes," he replied.

Opening them, he saw her standing in front of him, wrapped in a large, fluffy white towel. She loosened it, and let it crumple to the floor.

"Wow," he whispered, taking in the view; his eyes lingering on the small, trimmed patch of black hair covering her pubic area.

Jae grinned as she climbed onto his lap, straddling him. Tilting his head, he took her left nipple in his mouth. Sucking hard, he flicked it with his tongue.

"Oh, straight to the point," she sighed, hugging his head. "I like that."

Embracing her waist, he pulled her closer. Her body trembled as she shifted her hips to grind herself against him.

"Shit," she complained, "we need to get those jeans off."

They released each other, and Jae tumbled over to lay on the couch. Burt stood, toed off his shoes, opened his pants, and then slid them off.

"Get rid of the rest," Jae ordered, sitting up.

He shed his t-shirt and socks, then snagged the waistband of his boxer-briefs and began to remove them.

"Wait," she said, hopping off the couch to kneel in front of him. "Let me see the bulge."

"The bulge?" he echoed.

"Yeah," she said. "I like to look at the bulge a guy's cock makes in his underwear."

"OK," he granted. "Whatever turns you on."

She moved closer, dipping her head left and right, inspecting him. Reaching up, she touched his scrotum through the cotton.

"Very nice," she cooed, letting her fingertips travel along his thick shaft.

"Wanna let him out to play?" Burt asked.

Without answering, Jae slowly pulled the underwear until his erection popped free. Letting the fabric fall to his ankles, she caressed his flesh, then took hold, squeezed, and stroked the length of his shaft.

"I still love this part," she observed, her eyes wide with excitement, "watching it get completely hard."

"It's the same with guys and boobs," he revealed. "Endlessly fascinating."

Jae stopped and frowned.

"I don't have much to 'fascinate' with," she groused, glancing at her chest.

"Yours are wonderful," he assured her. "I like them very much."

"Thank you," she said, smiling.

"Lie down," he directed, pointing to the couch.

She complied; reclining -- lengthwise -- and spreading her legs. Placing his knees between her feet, he leaned over and lowered himself onto her -- his face even with her chest. He kissed her warm flesh, then stuck out his tongue.

Drifting downward, he teased her; leisurely licking his way across her taut stomach; listening to her breathing quicken; feeling her body react. Reaching her Mons Pubis, he tarried for several moments, then skipped to her inner thighs -- alternating back and forth -- licking, sucking, and nibbling as she squirmed.

"Be nice," Jae groaned.

He laughed, but she reached out, seized his head, and pulled him into her. His tongue traced along her labia, and she gasped.

"Yesss," she hissed as he took her clit between his lips. "That's what I need."

"Mmmm, hmmm," he responded.

As he proceeded, Burt slipped his hands under her legs, then up around her hips to rest on her stomach. She raked her nails through his short hair.

"You've done this before," she purred.

"Once or twice," he admitted.

Her small stature allowed him to angle his right hand enough that he could rub her clit with his fingers, while using the heel of his palm to press on her belly. Bringing his left hand back around her leg, he placed two fingers between her lips -- probing her as he licked.

Gently, he eased the tip of his forefinger inside her. He worked it in and out, going a bit deeper each time. Then, he added his middle finger; cautiously; letting her adjust, even as she writhed under his touch.

"That's so good," she sobbed.

He didn't pause to agree with her. Fingering her with one hand, rubbing her clit with the other, and still using his tongue, he drove her toward ecstasy. He reveled in doing so. His senses took her in: the taste of her; the smell of her; the feel of her body quivering against his; the sight of her chest rising and falling as she gasped for breath, and the sound of her voice; it all served to intoxicate him. His desire fed upon itself; the more he pleasured her, the more he wanted to pleasure her!

"Don't stop. I'm gonna cum," she shouted. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cummmm..."

Jae's body convulsed violently as her orgasm crashed over her. Burt managed to use his body to prevent her from falling. She clutched at the back and arm of the couch, leaving indentations in the fabric. Her cries echoed off the bare walls as she came.

Burt, however, did not cease his efforts. Her delirium fueled his, and he continued fingering, rubbing, and licking as Jae shook. Her orgasms overlapped; one blending into the next, which blended into the next. Losing count of how many times Jae had cum, Burt kept going until she tried to push him away.

"I need to breathe," she begged, her palms straining against his forehead.

He stopped licking, and carefully extracted his fingers from her.

"Oh, my God," she spat, after taking several deep breaths. "You're the devil, aren't you?"

The fingers he'd had inside her trailed up her body, across her stomach, between her breasts, to her mouth.

"Is that what you think?" he asked as she took them between her lips.

"Yummm," she murmured, sucking his fingers.

"It seemed like you were in heaven for a while there," he commented.

Tremors ran through her body -- aftershocks of delight making her hold her breath for a few moments.

"I don't know," she allowed. "I can barely think right now."

"So, I shouldn't do this?" he opined, kissing her inner thigh.

"Nooooo...," she yelped, trying to close her legs.

He retreated, raising his body to sit on the end of the couch. Wanting her to join him, he took her hand and tugged playfully.

"I can't move," she insisted.

Releasing her, he let his fingers trace over her body. For a time, she lay, enjoying the stimulation. Finally she turned and crawled into his lap, once more straddling him.

"I thought you couldn't move?" he questioned.

"Shhh," she demanded, pressing herself against him. "I want to feel your heart."

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he held her, and kissed the side of her neck. Jae squirmed, and said something that sounded like "ah-ma."

"What is that?" Burt asked, then kissed her flesh again.

"It means 'devil,'" she told him.

"That's me," he mumbled, not removing his lips from her.

"You know," she said, beginning to wiggle in his lap, "for a minute there, I'm pretty sure I could see the entire universe, and everything in it."

"When?" he coaxed, as his fingers traced up her spine.

"While you were making me cum over and over," she specified.

"Did you bring a song back with you?" he asked.

"No," she lamented. "I was too busy exploding."

"Exploding, eh?" he taunted.

"Yes," she confirmed. "Every nerve. Every sense."

"Well, we should try again," he suggested, his fingers dropping to her ass. "Perhaps you can find a song this time."

"Maybe you can find one," she rasped, as she gripped the shaft of his cock.

Lifting her body, she guided the head inside her. Deliberately, she lowered herself, taking him in inch by inch; both of them moaning as she sank downward.

By the time her wet pussy fully enveloped him, her body was shaking. She rocked her hips back and forth three times, then stopped abruptly.

"No; no!" she blurted, her body stiffening. "Not already."

Burt, realizing the situation, grabbed her hips and struggled to shift himself inside her as she came again.

"Yes," he growled, "cum for me, Jae!"

She buried her face in his shoulder as her body trembled. His balls ached for more, but he let her enjoy the euphoria racing through her. A minute later, she lifted her head to look into his eyes.

"Agma," she muttered.

"I'll show you the devil," he sneered.

Rolling them to the right, Burt lay her on the couch, positioning himself atop her and between her legs. The maneuver caused his cock to slip from her. Quickly, he nudged the head back inside.

"Yes," Jae shouted. "Fuck me!"

He didn't wait for further encouragement. Steadily, he pushed himself into her warm, wet cunt, until his balls rested against her asshole. Her eyes clamped shut, and she clawed at his shoulders as she tried to wrap her legs around him.

Burt took a moment to admire Jae's body; then he thrust into her. They both grunted when his body slammed into hers. He repeated the action again, and again, and again. Now, it was his turn to get lost in ecstasy. Lowering himself to her, he slid his hands under her, wrapping his arms around her; squeezing her tightly as he pounded her over and over.

Their bodies became one. They lost any capability for rational thought -- their words little more than gibberish -- as they thundered toward orgasmic bliss together. Soon, Burt felt the familiar ache growing in his scrotum. He groaned as he reached the point of no return.

"That's it," Jae urged. "Give it to me."

Burt couldn't answer; only thrust himself all the way in as his body convulsed. His hips jerked and he began to cum.

12