Collar in Need of Leash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bn2f
Bn2f
87 Followers

At 3:15 I got in my car and put the address into my GPS. 30 minutes later I found myself sitting outside of an upscale nail salon.

I walked in at exactly 4 o'clock and sat down next to five other women reading magazines in the lobby as they waited.

A small Asian woman hurriedly came out and motioned to me, "Miss Tanya, please come, we've been expecting you."

I was led to a private room in the back where I was given a glass of champagne and a selection of finger foods as 2 stylists massaged and polished my hands and feet.

"Mr. Fraser wants candy apple red and she'll get the Brazilian next," instructed the woman to the workers.

I looked back at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you not want that?" she asked.

"It's fine," I said, remembering how Angus said he liked his women in public, but still not certain if I would, if ever, grant him that.

After I was pampered and done the woman handed me a small card.

"This is from Mr. Fraser to you."

I opened it and it had instructions for me to go to another address. I got into my car and did the same as before and 10 minutes later was brought by my GPS to Teaser's Boutique.

"Welcome! Welcome! Miss Tanya we've been expecting you. My name is Rosé and I'll be helping you today," said the woman, "I already have a rack of clothes for you to try but feel free to go with any other style you like."

I felt like a model walking the runway in Paris. I tried on so many different outfits that my mind got dizzy with the choices. I eventually struggled between a black sequined jumpsuit that tightly clung to my curves and a short silver dress with a deep split that ran up my thigh and reaching my waist.

"I think I'll go with the silver," I said.

"Excellent choice, Mr. Fraser thought you would go with that exact same dress as well," Rosé said clapping her hands and then handed me another card.

I was starting to feel frustrated. Ever since I had walked out of the bathroom and found you gone folks had been giving me notes and instructions left and right. The only thing I felt you were proving to me was that I could be led around on some wild kind of scavenger hunt.

I opened the card and read: You've gotten this far so let's just meet! Come to the bar at the address below but you can't speak to anyone after you enter.

This was the strangest request yet. How was I supposed to enter a social setting such as a bar and not say a word? I looked at the address and groaned.

What Angus called a bar was actually a club called The Mix. I hadn't been back there since my early 20s when I was partying and clubbing every weekend. It was a pretty bad place back in those days and as I walked in I could see that it had become even seedier and more run down since I last was there.

Smoke filled the whole place and I couldn't see anyone else in the club. Not talking to anyone might just be easier than I thought. I found a space at the end of the bar and tried to blend into the bar stool as best I could wearing what my thick ass was in.

The guy behind the bar started coming to me and I tried to wave him off but he placed a drink in front of me.

"Tanya, right? Sorry to hear you can't talk. Hopefully one day doctors will be able to figure out something to help you."

He was too busy looking at my breasts trying to pop out of the tight fitting dress to see the puzzled look on my face.

"If you need anything at all just give ol' Lester here a wave and I'll be right over."

I again tried to focus my eyes to the dark club, scanning all of the dark corners for Angus. He had to be here. How would a fat white guy hide himself in here?

I turned to keep my eyes on the door and felt a hand on my shoulder. I surprisingly breathed a sigh of relief as I spun around to greet Angus.

"Oooohweeee! Melted butter on a fat stack of pancakes! Junebug, will you look at this tasty dish of woman right here!"

"I see, I see it! Melted butter drippin all over!" said Junebug.

In front of me stood 2 men who apparently had been watching me since I had entered.

"How may a distinguished gentleman as myself pertake a taste of this scrumptious buffet?"

"Haha, you tell her!" Junebug chimed in, "But, uh, Z? I think you meant to say 'partake' instead of 'pertake'. Pertake isn't a word but the actual definition of the word partake is..."

"I know what I goddamn said!" snapped Z, "I said what I said cos I plan on taking! And for the last time, it's Zero! Pimp Zero! How many times I gotta tell you?"

I looked over both men, quickly sizing them up, in case it came down to me fending them off with my fists. Z was my height with an average build and Junebug was even taller but rail thin and lanky - not what you would consider traditional muscle protection, but suited perfectly for a person calling them self Pimp Zero.

I wasn't in the mood to deal with two characters like this and my mind quickly came up with something smartass for me to say to hopefully embarrass them away from me before things could possibly turn physical when Z continued on:

"See, you and me, we gotta problem. Word is you're unable to speak."

"Yeah, like someone ripped off your tongue and now you're a mute," said Junebug.

I shot a frown in his direction for insulting me but I was really more frustrated at the situation that I was now in. All day, everywhere I went, someone was prepared and waiting for me. Everyone seemed to know something to say to or about me. Had Angus talked to these two as well?

"My women work the blocks, the corners, and alleys..."

"You can't just bring all them street curves up in here!" added Junebug.

Z paused and looked up at the ceiling in frustration, "As I was saying, you're stepping in on my turf and I can't have you in here resting, sitting on your ass, dressed like a highend escort taking paper outta my pockets and..."

"Yeah! This ain't vacation! Our ho's be ho'in, trick!"

"Bug? Will you please? I got this, ok? Chill."

"Yeah but I thought I really came in strong with the umph and emphasis on saying 'trick' as I did there at the end. Did you see her face? I mean for like a second there she.."

Z joined me as we both now stared at Junebug frowning.

"You know what? I'm just gonna, uh, you know, stand here and um... Just gimme holla if you need me, ok?"

Z caressed my cheek and said, "Sure would hate to see something nasty happen to such a pretty face. You got potential to be my top-notch money maker. I'll never have to listen to you smack talking me and I can count on you to only use your mouth to suck the shit outta cock. But before you start working for Pimp Zero, I got to take this body here for a little ride on my dick."

I slapped his hand away from my face but he then slyly moved his other hand up the slit of my dress to reach in between my legs and stick his middle finger right up my freshly smoothed pussy.

"This shit is tight!" Z smiled.

I clenched my legs together but this only served to drive his finger deeper into my cunt.

"You ain't going nowhere now. I'm in you. We might as well get married," Z continued.

You would think I'd have been mad at being in this club again and, especially, at having someone's unwanted finger probing around in my love hole, but, at this particular moment, my anger was solely directed at myself. I should have never left that clothing store pantiless.

Z removed his finger from my pussy and smelled.

"You done went and got the stink finger!" Junebug said excitedly.

"Yeah, but it ain't smelly," Z replied licking my juices off his knuckles and in the spaces it had dripped in between his fingers, "Tastes all sweet and sticky, like licking the bowl clean of mama's cake batter!"

"Shit! Don't hog the pussy, man, I want some!"

Junebug reached over and grabbed the dress around my neck and pulled down, exposing my breasts and latching his mouth around my nipple.

I pushed him off me and as I swiveled on the stool Z rushed in and placed his whole body between my open legs. Junebug then took his place behind me, cupping my breasts with both his hands.

"Don't worry, I know you're scared, but I've got plenty of lube," Z whispered to me pushing his bulge into my crotch, "But I still can't promise that my thick dick ain't gonna hurt stretching that tight pussy on you."

I had had enough. I didn't have enough hands to keep them at bay from clawing at me, but I felt I could at least take one of them out on my own. Why the hell was I taking this in silence? It was time for me to take control.

"Get your hands off the woman!" a voice came from behind the human sandwich that we had become at the bar.

Stepping out like a ghost from the dark and the foggy smoke of the club stood Angus - all 5' 6" inches of his doughy white ass.

I audibly groaned. I at least had a chance defending myself alone against these scrubs. Angus showing up now was only making things worse for me.

"Lester, this is exactly what I was talking about earlier!" Z yelled, "Letting in the likes of people like this is what's bringing down the fine reputation of this here establishment!"

"I'm gonna drink me a beer and when I'm done I'm going to kick some ass," Angus said casually strolling up to the bar and asking Lester for a pint of Guinness.

"What the hell kinda place you think you in? Guinness?!" Lester laughed, "Here's a damn Budweiser. All y'all white guys love that shit!"

Angus grabbed the can, tilted his head, and started chugging the beer. Z reared back and knocked Angus square in the face sending the can and a spitful of beer from Angus's mouth spewing into the air. Angus went falling backwards landing flat on his back.

"The fuck you think I'm gonna do? Sit here and wait on a midget who tells me some shit like that?!" Z laughed.

"Yeah, yeah," Junebug joined in mocking, "My man was all like 'Excuse me, I would like myself a cold refreshing beverage' and you was like 'BAM! Fuck off, shorty short Sméagol!'"

"Who the fuck is Sméagol?" Z asked confused.

"Lord of the Rings? Gollum? Played by award winning actor Andy Serkis?" Junebug explained to a baffled Z, "Ok, see, back during the time of Middle-earth..."

"You lay a hand again on my bitch and I'll break it!"

If things had turned from sugar to shit then it was now about to turn into fuckin runny diarrhea.

Standing back up and finding their footing as well as a bragging mouth stood Angus.

Let me say that I am not one to stand for a man calling me a bitch, especially no white one, but I have to admit, my clit tingled and my pussy got wet with the assured way Angus had used his misguided words.

Junebug and Z stood wide eyed surprised staring at Angus not knowing what to take offense at more: that he was still there, that he now threatened to break their arms, or that he actually called me bitch.

Despite the way they had treated me, they rightfully chose to be offended by the latter.

"Hey! You can't come up in here and call no black woman a bitch!" cried Z.

"I said she's 'my bitch!'" answered Angus.

"That's even worse!" yelled Junebug.

Angus brought his elbows in together and his two fists up and close against his face. He looked as if he learned to fight from watching Englishmen from the 1900's with handlebar mustaches.

"What the hell you gonna do now? Start dancing an Irish jig?" asked Junebug.

Z reared back once more, this time faking a punch, and catching Angus with his misdirection with an uppercut square on the chin, sending him over a table and into a heap onto the floor.

"Oh shit! Did y'all see that? I sent that fool up in the air and out his shoes! Tyson ain't got shit on me!" Z bragged.

"You went and did it now, Z. Barney's gonna arrest you," Junebug warned, "You done knocked Opie Taylor straight the hell back to Mayberry."

I stood up now determined to fight when Junebug grabbed me by my arm and pushed me back on the stool.

"Where in the hell do you think you're going?" Z shouted, "My dick is harder now than when my finger was up in you!"

"You belong to Pimp Zero now, trick!" laughed Junebug.

"Ya know, that wasn't a bad punch," Angus said rubbing the side of his jaw, "Kinda tickles."

"What the fuck? You're back for more of me? This motherfucking dick just won't stay down!" cried Z.

"Hehehe," chuckled Angus, "That's the same thing I heard last night from yo mama."

"Oh shit! Did he just say what I think he said?" asked Junebug.

"Ain't nobody talk about my mama like that!" Z yelled as he rushed towards Angus with his arms swinging wild haymakers.

Angus deftly sidestepped and caught Z by the hand.

Over the music, over the crowd dancing, over beer mugs clanking together - a loud snap could be heard followed immediately by the sad sound of a grown man wailing in pain.

Junebug grabbed a bottle, broke it over the counter, but stopped in his tracks as he heard the unmistakable sound of a shotgun being pumped and loaded.

"Ok, Junebug, that's enough. Go ahead and grab Ezekiel and y'all go on home. I know his mama for real and I will go call her if y'all don't get out," Lester said holding the gun across his shoulder.

Junebug dropped the bottle, helped Z up off the floor, and led him out the door.

"It's Pimp Zero! Why can't y'all get that right?" Z complained, "Ouch, watch it. My arm really hurts!"

Angus walked over to the bar and reached out his hand for me to take and I rushed into his arms.

"You gotta lot of balls doing what you just did," Lester said, "You come back here and I'll have your Guinness cold and ready."

"I don't think I'll be coming back," replied Angus.

A quick glance towards me and slight nod on my part was all the approval Angus needed to see.

"I appreciate the offer but I got what I came for."

My name is Tanya Watkins. I'm tall, thick bodied, intimidating, and a whole lotta sexy. I'm an apple bottomed, Amazonian, black queen of a woman who isn't gonna take shit from no one! Im a submissive in need of training. I lost my Daddy and found me my dom.

Bn2f
Bn2f
87 Followers
12