Collar me Crazy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike brings around some friends to enjoy April's services.
3.6k words
4.48
12.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April finished her shower blissfully, accounting to her already hyper-stimulated pussy; she rubbed herself silly again and came like a star, jerking and twisting her crotch as if humping a generously-endowed male - or perhaps a particularly strong silicone partner. Hot and delighted nearly an hour later, she stepped out of her shower and wrapped her lower half in her towel, not bothering with the upper levels. She dried slowly and luxuriously, easing her body with her hands, enjoying the fresh feeling her post-orgasm clarity had gifted her. She had had a great afternoon splattered with multiple fantastic orgasms, and she was happy. Grinning contentedly, she walked out of her bathroom without concern, her generous breasts swinging, and went to her room to find a nice cool shirt.

At twenty-eight, April looked damn good for her age - which is saying something, given that most twenty-eight-year-olds already look mighty fine. Lightly tanned, she was tall - she clocked in at five feet eleven - and curvaceous to a fault. Her wide hips gave away nothing when it came to her shapely backside, and her breasts hadn't lost their youthful perk, forming two generous U-shapes that even when naked held an erotic bounce. They rolled and swung across her chest like twin pendulums, and each was capped with a thick, pointed pink nipple. Many men and not too fewer women had suckled on them, and it was something of a personal pleasure for April. Her blonde hair hung in wavy looseness down her back, and if she arched it right, she could make her tips touch her ass. She was a bisexual bombshell, and she used it - she was practically a sexaholic, and she wasn't shy about it.

And today, her body carried one new addition, though she was unaware of it; a dark brown, leathery collar, as thick as two windings and clasped with a spring-loaded metal catch at the back. A simple buckle for adjustment sat slightly off to one side of her voice box, and though you couldn't see it in the daylight, a ring of multi-colored lights shone on the inside, revealing a hint of the complex electronics hidden within. Electronics which, at this moment, had complete control over April's mind.

April was performing a command. She didn't know it; her collar, her own purchase, had taken immediate and complete control of the prefrontal cortex; using complex light, sound and electrical impulses sent into her neck and along her nerves, veins and spine, it overrode her body's decision-making, impulses and physical actions with suggestions sent from a phone companion app. Her emotions could be increased or reduced by sliders, her ideas could be input by text or voice command, and it even had a locally-run voice control module that interpreted vocal commands and turned them into 'code' that the collar could execute. Right now, April was executing a command sent to her collar not by her own phone, but by that of the young pizza delivery boy she'd tricked into putting the collar on and subsequently having sex with. Having caught her, he'd flipped the tables on her, and left her with one command; forget she was wearing the collar, and anytime she wondered where it was or tried to find it, forget it.

Wandering around her house, April frowned. She remembered her morning - unboxing her new collar, sent directly to her from her secretive dark web contacts who were making things like this - and having sex with that delightful boy. Now that she thought about it, she could even vaguely remember something about doing him more - though those memories were dull, like they were happening in a room with frosted glass between her and them that she could only see and hear into mutedly. Now that she was looking for her collar, she couldn't find it. It didn't help that she kept getting distracted anytime she went looking and could barely keep herself interested in the search.

'Speaking of,' she said out loud, turning on the spot, her boobs swinging. 'I was going to make a drink!'

And so the rest of April's afternoon went by like this, remembering her collar and then forgetting it. Somehow, she just couldn't find it in her to care too much about it; despite it being the most exciting thing she'd ordered in her life, something she had chomped at the bit to try out hours earlier, she found she would rather sit and watch TV than search for it, and on top of that, she could barely care about not caring.

It was getting dark when April, still watching TV in only her towel and a tank top, her legs cocked up and a bowl of stir fry clasped in her arm as she shoveled it in, her eyes glued to the screen, heard the knock at door. Jumping, she frantically searched around for something to cover her lower half up with, but she had never thought about pants and didn't have any with her.

'Cominf,' she shouted, trying to chew and swallow quickly as she jumped up and started towards her room. A few steps into her charge, she suddenly and inexplicably froze. Turning stiffly, she walked to the door, unlocked it, and swung it open.

'Hey there baby!'

It was Michael. More than that; it was Michael and two friends. He led them in past April's still form. His guests were another guy about Michael's age, tall and lanky and a girl, scrawny and dirty blonde. She was carrying a bong.

'See? I told you. It's literally a control collar. Look, you can see her wearing it.' The other two turned and looked, and in the darker light, they could vaguely make out the flickering lights shining into April's still neck.

'Woah, cool as.'

'So she's totally your bitch?'

'Totally my bitch,' Michael said. 'Watch this. Hey Vicky, what do you want her to do?'

'Does she have any beer?' Vicky said in a teenage drawl.

'Oh damn, let's drink her shit,' the other male said, grinning.

'April,' Michael said into the waiting app on his phone - the app her collar was paired to. 'Get us beers, or any other alcohol you have if you don't have beer.' Obediently, April went into her kitchen and came back with four bottles of beer. After a moment, the three teenagers laughed.

'Damn dude, that's insane.'

'She's literally mind controlled, that's like super-hot.'

'Fuckin' hot.'

'You want to see how far she'll go?' Michael said, winking at Vicky.

'let's drink first dude.' The blonde teen said. They all cracked open a bottle as April stared unseeing at her TV, once more controlled and awaiting further commands.

Sometime later, as Vicky passed the bong back to Michael and swapped it for her nearly empty beer, Michael cut into the conversation.

'So we came here for a reason, right? Who wants to start?' He said, wiggling his phone in the air like a toy teasing a child. Pumped up, Michael's friend piped up.

'Yo I've been itching to try this out all night, let me at her.' The boy Pete said. Vicky cheered, saying something about getting his end in. Michael laughed.

'Alright but be specific with the commands. The app can't know what you mean by "suck dick" so make sure you tell her who's to suck and how to do it.'

'Bro I am a king at getting girls to suck me off, I don't need explaining,' he said, grabbing the phone and unzipping himself with his free hand. He moved to April's couch chair and hurriedly threw his shorts down.

'April,' he said, over-playing it for his friends. 'Come suck my dick like a good slut.'

The app thought about how best to send the commands, then shot them over to April's collar. She came to life. April wasn't much of a dirty actor herself; she was very confident and got plenty, but she liked control play. If she wasn't seducing a boy for sex, she was usually very submissive. The collar, however, didn't know or care what she liked. In that instant, April went from a blank statue to a stripper.

She sidled up to Pete, her hips swaying, collar flashing rapidly. Spreading her legs as she squatted, giving Pete a momentary shot of her bare lips, she leaned in and licked from his taint to his tip, leaving a wet line on the fabric of his underwear. His friends cheering, Pete quickly squirmed out of his underwear - Vicky screeched in delight, Michael cat-called - and watched from point-blank range as April took his base in one hand, slipped her tongue along his underside and popped him effortlessly into her mouth. She travelled all the way down, moving steadily, her tongue guiding her along his underside until it slipped over his balls. April gagged, but the actions involved in responding to the gag didn't align with her command, so she simply soldiered through it and kept bobbing her head. Eventually she got past the chokes that died between her throat and his cock but the contractions had stimulated Pete and as she sucked the air out from her mouth and slipped sensuously along his cock, he started to pulse. He groaned, tried in vain to hold it back for a half-second and then grabbed April's hair to hold her down as he ejaculated. April swallowed him, coughing once or twice but tanking the oral assault, and within thirty seconds she was released.

Only April hadn't been told to stop, so she just kept going. She took him again and bobbed, despite him starting to shrink in her lips, pacing faster and faster. Jerkily, Pete scrambled for Mike's phone and jerked out a stop command. April froze, her lips around the center of his shaft, still half sucking.

'Tell her to stand back and relax,' Mike suggested from the chair where he was currently enjoying the feeling of Vicky's breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, and it was hot as hell. Pete hurriedly told April to relax, and she flopped back on the floor, sighing. Pete panted, then when April didn't appear to be about to clamp her mouth around him again, started to laugh giddily.

'Anything my little pet can do for you, baby cheeks?' Michael whispered as he leaned more and more over Vicky, herself slipping underneath him on April's couch. She shuddered at his warm breath in her ear. She was horny; the drugs and drink and this atmosphere of sex had her sailing higher than the boys were.

'She can lick my fucking pussy if you want her to,' she breathed back. She had been perhaps joking a little, but Michael's mischievous grin that split his face a few seconds later told her he wasn't taking it as a joke. He clicked for his phone, fumbled the catch, grabbed it and unlocked it.

'April,' he said into the mic. 'Come and help Victoria here out of her pants and lick her pussy until she cums like a little kitten.' April started to get up, approaching Vicky with focused eyes. Michael stared down the younger blonde, watching her react and squirm as her doom approached. She eyed the older blonde.

'April, eat out Victoria until she cums in your mouth.' Michael reaffirmed as he climbed off his partner, allowing April to move in in front of the chair. Vicky grinned playfully up at Mike as she turned to face April, just in time to feel the older woman's hands slip along her waistband and pull her slacks down. She gasped, and watched as April dropped them beneath her feet, then reached up and repeated the motion with her panties. It was fast and confident but not painful, and it shocked Vicky into pause, but the conviction April showed was even hotter and as April sidled down to lean in she giggled in anticipation, panting.

'Oh my god,' she breathed, giggling. 'She's actually going to do it-'

And then April did do it. Repeating the motions she'd performed on Pete, she licked one straight line up Vicky's cunt, from her bottom edge to above her clit. Vicky's toes curled and she parted her legs, twisting into it as April put her nose into Victoria's navel and dug in. 'Oh my god,' Vicky moaned. 'What the fuck- oh my god, oh my god...' The pleasure April's face obviously gave her was evident and clearly surprised even her, because she quickly moved from stunned and timid to heated and deeply pleasured. Within minutes, Vicky was wrapping her feet around April, one hand gripping her hair as the other steadied herself on the cushion. She gasped and moaned, and Mike watched from the couch beside her as April's head twisted and moved.

'Holy, holy shit, holy fuck fuck fuck oh my god oh my gggodff...' Vicky moaned, gripping April's blonde hair tight in her free fist.

Michael was actively rubbing himself through his pants as he watched. He wanted to save himself for Vicky - or maybe for April in case Vicky turned gay after this. He'd already gotten out April's condoms. 'April,' he said into his phone. 'Make Vicky cum in your mouth.' He commanded, growing more and more needy as he watched the utter heat in front of him. If it was possible, April doubled her efforts, her jaw practically vibrating between the young woman's legs. Vicky jerked and moaned, her mouth open wide. She swore, gasped, clapped both hands around April's head, and then began to shake and jerk, arching her back. She went silent as the muscles from her groin to her head went taut, and for a few seconds only her freckled, blonde-framed O-face stared at Mike. Then, everything released at once into the pulsating bliss of orgasm, and Vicky moaned loudly through gasping, screeched breaths.

After a few minutes, Mike told April to relax, and she did so, sitting back on her ass on the floor, pliant once more. Strings of sticky ejaculate joined her face to Vicky's pussy as she retracted, and Victoria collapsed onto the couch, spent. She panted softly and giggled more and more errantly as she rode down the high.

'Jesus christ,' she said. 'You're lucky I'm bi...' She trailed off, laughing deliriously. Mike stared at his friends, both pleasure-riddled - Pete was back onto the bong - and gave it a few minutes. He watched April, stared into the blinking collar on her neck flickering a kaleidoscope of muted lights against her skin. Now that it was time to ask, he was all nervous like a schoolboy, wordless despite the weed and drink.

'Vicky,' he said. 'I want to fuck you.' It was soft, but Vicky was only next to him. She turned, a little unfocussed.

'Yeah?' she half-asked.

'Yeah.' He said, more serious now. He was playing his card; this was the main thing that had gotten them both here. April, the bong, the booze, the sex - they had all been sweeteners to make this a hell of a private party. But he'd had feelings for Vicky since he'd seen her, and he knew she was a slut, but he wanted her. He wanted sex to affirm for both of them that they were compatible.

'Mikey, I...' Vicky mumbled. 'I'm sorta blown away, can we just like... I dunno, can we just enjoy this for a while?'

Mike stared at her for a few long moments, not sure what to think. He thought about pushing it. Rejection, force, disappointment, hurt, anger, betrayal and frustration surged one by one through him. He looked down at Victoria's skewed shirt, at the pointed nipples he'd only recently been groping, at the bare crotch he just wanted to be inside, at the pliant April on the carpet. She had more than most women ever get, and she was still rejecting him. She'd had his drugs, his sex toy's beer, and his sex toy's fucking mouth, but the slut wouldn't have his dick. The only man in their group of friends she probably hadn't ridden six ways from fucking Sunday.

It was immature, part of him knew that. But then, hopped up on the drugs, drunk and aroused and emotional and still a stupid boy at heart, Michael hadn't learned full control yet, and he wasn't in a place to be reasonable. Michael's jaw tensed. Despite himself, anger flooded his high, drunk, adrenaline-addled body. They were all young; he was 21, Vicky was a late 19, Pete was 20 last month. They were practically still kids, and certainly had maturing left in them, and Mike didn't have it in him to calm down. He came to a decision and let his emotions take the wheel.

'April.' He said, pressing the mic icon on his app. 'Take off the collar and put it on Victoria.'

Victoria started. She frowned, then realized. Shock pumped into her, then adrenaline and her reaction. She made to get up and argue. Unfortunately, April did not pause to think; her collar made her obey the second the app finished turning Mike's words into code to execute. She reached up for her own neck, unclasped the collar, and swiftly turned it through the short space of air between her neck and Vicky's. Even as clarity and free thought suddenly swept back into her brain, her hands carried out their last command, and while the real April resurfaced, her fingertips pushed the collar around the young woman's neck and pressed the clip together. She pulled her hands back when she realized what she was doing, but by then the spring had caught it's partner and slipped effortlessly shut. Only half way to reacting on her dulled senses and errant reactions, Victoria's eyes lost their focus, her muscles relaxed, and she froze. She had just been starting to pull away, and as she was subdued by the collar's control, she settled back onto her ass on the couch.

'Mike,' Pete said, sitting up. But it wasn't Pete who was the threat here. In his anger, Michael had single-handedly ruined the party, the free sex - from either woman - and blown their cover. April, awake and free, took one look at the pizza boy from earlier, his pants tented and the condoms on her coffee table beside her, at the blonde wearing her collar and at the new boy, whose pants were still on the floor. She licked her lips, tasting everything she had done tonight, and the pieces fell together in her mind.

'You little fuck-knuckle,' she growled, and slung a fist straight into his jaw, laying him across her only unused couch chair.

She rounded on Pete.

'I presume this is your cum on my face and down my throat?' she breathed. He cowered back, one hand hiding his cock, the other trying to shield his face. April relaxed slightly, if only in order to get a straight answer from him. She became aware of her nakedness in that moment and that distracted her slightly from her current prey, softening her some more.

'Just answer me,' she said.

'Y-yes, it was only a blowjob though there was no-'

'Get out.' She said, waiving towards her door having heard all she needed to.

Pete scrambled across her arm rest, ripped his pants up from the floor and sprinted out, not even putting them on until he was in her front yard. He looked back, realized he couldn't help his friends, and ran for home.

Sighing and rubbing her aching jaw, feeling the crack as the drying cum moved on her lips and around her gums, she faced her two intruders, one subdued by her collar, the other about sixty-seconds away from coming back to. 'Fuck sake,' she said to no one. This was, in the end, her fault; she'd taken advantage of Michael and he'd done the same to her. In a distant corner of her mind, she couldn't fault him for that, though that didn't stop her from being pissed.

The only thing was that now there was another problem she had to deal with; the bottomless chick-bitch currently wearing her collar. Licking her lips, April assumed rightly that it was her pussy she had eaten - and had to admit she was a fan of the idea of that - which meant involvement, collar or no collar. She cursed again.

Putting her bare ass on her coffee table, April sighed and thought about how she'd handle this. Then, coming to a decision, she stood, went to her front door, locked it and went to find her cable ties.

When Michael came to, his cheek was burning. Struggling upright, he blinked and tried to rub his jaw, only to realise his wrists were cable-tied together. 'What the-' he started.

'Shut up.' April ordered him. 'You fucked up. I took advantage of you first, then you took advantage of me. Fine. Fair game. But you've brought your pals here into this, which means we have a problem. A problem you and I now share. So, here's how this is going to play out.' Mike looked up, and took in the form of April standing above him, her hands on her hips, her face firm. Behind her, Vicky stood too, her body in standby, watching, the collar still clamped around her neck. April saw him looking.

12