Collared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she looked back at Fia and the commander, Fia had hardly moved, and was still moving her head back and forth as she sucked him. He looked almost bored.

"Your poor farmboy lover," he said. "I wonder if he knew what a disappointing cocksucker you are, or if he simply didn't know any better."

Fia closed her eyes, squeezing more tears out of them, but continued the bobbing motion of her head as she sucked.

"What you are experiencing today," said the Horn commander, "is just the beginning of your training. You aren't even collared yet, and have learned nothing about performing your functions, so you're only going to be used in the crudest of ways to accustom you to your new status. You will learn to be proper possessions of your House." He snapped his fingers and nodded to his men, and suddenly they surged forward, each of them walking directly to one of the girls. A despairing moan rose from them, as they realized what was next.

The man who approached Alia was smaller than his comrades, and a little older. He had a lean, wiry look, a weathered face, and scars across the backs of his hands. A veteran of many battles, Alia thought, if she were able to judge such things.

Next to her, Lisha had risen to her feet and now looked with dismay at the pot-bellied Horn cavalryman approaching her with his pants down around his thighs, exposing a penis and testicles like a dark cluster of grapes.

Sniffling and sobbing, most of the girls got on their knees without coaxing. The few who needed to be urged didn't need to be told twice, having observed the object lesson demonstrated by the girl now floating down the river, whose name Alia had never learned. Lisha was almost bawling, making piteous weeping sounds, but when her cavalryman said, "On your knees, Imperial slut, are you feckin' stupid?" she obeyed.

The old veteran who'd singled out Alia smiled at her in an almost kindly fashion as she knelt in front of him without needing to be told. He put a hand on her head and said, "Undo me, lass."

She looked at the belt holding up his riding pants, and with unsteady fingers, undid the metal buckle, which was foreign to her, and began tugging his pants down. He already had a prominent bulge, but Lia gasped when she pulled down his pants to expose his member in all its glory. If the Horn commander's member had been an unremarkable thing, this little man's tool was a monster befitting someone twice his size. Already almost fully erect, it was nearly as thick as her slender wrist and when it sprang free of his pants, it bobbed in front of her face and almost struck her mouth, as if it had a will of its own and knowledge of its intended destination.

He chuckled. "Weren't expecting this, were you?"

She shook her head, fighting down nausea. "No, sir."

He still had his hand on her head. "Go gentle, lass, and take it nice and easy. I won't choke you or slap you if I don't have to." Then his fingers tightened their grip in her hair. "But don't mistake kindness for patience. You're a slut and a whore and a possession and you're to learn that well. Understood?"

The kindness mixed with cruelty made Alia start to cry, but she nodded her head. "Yes, sir."

Next to her, she heard Lisha's man saying, "Suck it all into your mouth, you filthy whore! Ah, that's it! All of it!" Lisha was making gagging sounds, and Alia almost risked a glance, but her man was staring at her. She opened her mouth and tried to put it around his member, but no sooner had she put her lips around the enormous, bulbous head than it slipped free. He grimaced.

"I'm sorry sir, I've never done this before!" she said pleadingly. "May.... please, am I allowed to use my hands?"

His mouth quirked in a half smile. "Alright, lass. Use your hands. But get it in that whore mouth of yours."

She took his shaft in both hands, carefully. She could barely wrap her fingers around it, and with both hands holding it, there was still an inch between his groin and her lower hand, and a good inch plus the cockhead thrusting out from her other hand. Holding it steady, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sucked. He groaned with pleasure, and encouraged, she continued sucking just the head. It was thick but mushy in her mouth, and she was still not entirely clear on how this was supposed to work. She was holding her tongue away from it, not wanting to taste the nasty thing, but she knew sucking was important -- up and down the line of girls, she heard more than one Horn soldier saying, "Suck it, girl!" or "Arrh, yes, suck harder!" The noises were gruesome and made her stomach lurch some more, but she tried to focus on what she was sucking.

"Take it deeper," the short man with the enormous cock said. "You need to get more of it into your mouth than that."

Breathing through her nostrils, Alia took the head of his cock all the way into her mouth, and slid her lips down his shaft, taking more of him into her mouth. He was so big she didn't think she could get more than half of him into her mouth -- his entire length would go all the way to the back of her throat and then some! But she went as far down him as she could without gagging, and then sucked harder than before, taking her cues from the growls and shouts of the other Horn soldiers.

Her man seemed satisfied by this for a few moments, but then his fingers twisted in her hair and tightened their grip, and he said, "Deeper."

Alia slid her lips a little further down his shaft, and a little further, until she had to let go with one hand. By now that soft, squishy head was squeezing against the back of her throat and it was very hard to keep her tongue off him. Her jaw was also becoming a little tired. Holding her mouth open wide enough so as not to touch him with her teeth was an effort.

Next to her, Lisha was making soft, wet schlucking sounds, and the potbellied Horn who was using her mouth was uttering incoherent grunts. Alia could still hear other Horn shouting, admonishing their captives to suck harder or use their lips or tongues, and there was a loud smacking sound followed by a cry of pain. Alia didn't dare try to turn her head in that direction, and she couldn't see through Lisha and the fat Horn, with her peripheral vision. But the cry went on, and Alia shuddered, knowing something unpleasant was being done to one of the girls.

"I said, deeper," said the man in front of her, and this time he yanked her head forward. His head was now pressing against the back of her throat, and her lips were squished against the hand still curled around the base of his member. Much deeper and she wouldn't be able to breathe, but she tried to oblige.

"Move your lips up and down the shaft," he said. "And for gods' sake use your tongue, you stupid bitch."

Again she obeyed, realizing that as she slid up his shaft, she gave herself a moment to breathe before she went back down on him. The thought of using her tongue disgusted her. She didn't want to taste his thing! But she remembered the poor nameless girl thrown into the river with her throat slit, and touched his shaft with her tongue, and then when he was almost out of her mouth, ran it over the head of his member before once again obeying his command to go "deeper." She let her tongue run along it as her lips slid down and up him.

"Take your hand away," he ordered, and with only a moment's hesitation, she did so. Now she knelt before him with her hands held out to her sides, almost in a diving pose, as he gripped her hair and helped move her head up and down along his length. Without even one hand to hold him back, he was now going a little deeper with each thrust, to the back of her throat and even deeper, until when he was fully inside her, his member filled her entire throat and she couldn't breathe. Her eyes watered, but he pulled free before she gagged, though the respite never lasted long. She began to time her breaths, and inhaled quickly through her nostrils as he withdrew, and held her breath as he plunged back down her throat.

She could barely believe what was happening to her. She was still in such shock that her mind had not caught up to her circumstances. A day ago she had been a highborn Imperial woman, newly marriageable and angry at her father for fighting a war instead of being home for her birthday. Now she was stripped naked, helpless, and being used in the most vile way by a nameless savage, while around her, lowborn and highborn girls alike shared in her degradation. And she wasn't even resisting! Indeed, she was compliantly doing as her captor -- her owner -- told her, taking instruction on how to please him. She was ashamed and disgusted, and worst of all, her nethers were still moist and flushed from the touch of the Horn commander.

She knew her cheeks were wet with tears, but when she looked up at the Horn soldier who was using her mouth, he no longer seemed either kind or cruel. His head was tilted back and he was groaning. "Just a little more... that's it, a little more lass..." He panted as he thrust in and out of her mouth. The hand yanking her head back and forth was rougher now. Alia wondered if men also had "last breaths" and if, when he had his, he would be done with her. She wasn't sure how much longer she could continue this. It was hard to breathe as he kept filling her throat with his engorged member, and yet she realized he still wasn't putting it all the way down her throat. Her jaw was getting very tired. She was afraid she might scrape him with her teeth, and was terrified he'd draw his sword and do to her what had been done to that other girl.

Please, please get tired or have your last breath or something, she thought.

She heard groans and loud cries from the other men, sometimes accompanied by gagging sounds or stifled squeals from the girls. It certainly sounded as if some of them were having "last breaths." Men were certainly noisier and more vulgar about it!

Abruptly, hot, thick goo filled her mouth as her man yelled, "Yaaa! Gods, suck it all down, deep, girl, aaaaaahhhhhaaaayaaaa!" He grabbed her head with both hands and yanked her by the hair, violently, thrusting the entire length of his shaft down her throat. Her face was squashed against his groin, and she was conscious of his bristly pubic hair tickling her nose, even as he gasped and shuddered against her. The vile goo continued filling her mouth with a taste and scent so pungent that she felt her gorge rising and knew she was going to gag. If he wasn't stuffed all the way into her mouth and down her throat, she would probably throw up.

Had he pissed in her mouth? The thought almost made her stomach rebel right there. Her tears were salty and hot now, yet what could she do, as he kept thrusting into her mouth and the... stuff kept coming out of him. It was on her tongue now; she couldn't avoid tasting it. She realized she was actually licking his shaft, reflexively.

He finally let out a long sigh and released her. When his member came out of her mouth, it trailed long sticky streams of silvery goo. It didn't look like pee, but she didn't know what it was. She bent over double and coughed and gagged and tried not to vomit. The stuff was in her mouth, on her lips, trailing down her chin... when she raised her head, some of it dripped on her knees. She wiped the back of her hand across her mouth, and it came away sticky.

The Horn soldier was holding his shaft in his hand and regarding her with an amused smile. He was still erect, and she could see the milky white stuff still dribbling out of the tip of his cockhead.

"Never tasted that before, have you, lass?" he said. "Have you ever even seen a man jizz?"

She said, "No, sir." She almost asked what it was, but remembered about not asking questions. She was still struggling against the urge to vomit. From a few yards away, she heard another girl doing so, and this seemed to set off several more. Their men reacted with either harsh laughter or disgust, followed by the sound of several more blows.

The Horn in front of Alia stepped closer again. "Open your mouth," he said.

She almost closed her mouth in refusal. It felt like the Alia of the day before was gone, slain, as dead as the girl in the water. Instead, her lips obediently parted, and he pressed the dripping end of his cock to her lips and spurted more of his goo into her mouth. He squeezed his shaft, from the base up to the tip, forcing even more out.

"Lick it off," he said. Alia blinked, felt despair and resignation, and thrust her tongue out to lick the beads of white goo off the huge, swollen purple head.

She heard other girls still gagging, spitting, or throwing up, while some of the Horn were yelling orders like her man: "Lick it off!" "Finish sucking me, whore!" "Swallow!" And one man said, "I didn't tell you to spit, you useless, idiot whore!" followed by a sharp slap and a girl crying.

"Swallow it," said the man in front of her. "It's spunk, and you'll be tasting a lot of it."

She obeyed, and couldn't help making a face. It tasted salty and vile and had a slimy texture that felt like it was coating her throat all the way down. She knew why other girls were throwing up. None of them, except maybe redhaired Fia, had ever done this before, and she couldn't believe normal women did it.

We're not normal women anymore, she thought. We're possessions. It was starting to sink in just what that meant. It meant being used like a whore, or worse than a whore. It meant sucking a man's member and letting him... jizz into your mouth, and then swallowing it. It meant being hit or even killed at their whim. It meant modesty, dignity, virtue, were not for them anymore.

The man began tucking himself back into his pants. "This is really just the beginning, as Kravas said," he told her. "This is just the start of breaking you in. Imperial whores are always harder to train, or so I'm told. You'll learn more, much much more, when you're collared and housed. But I wasn't hard on you, lass. If you think this was hard, believe me, you haven't begun to be used hard."

Alia could only stare at him. She didn't doubt him. She also couldn't imagine what being used "harder" entailed. She didn't want to imagine.

Where are you, Father? she wondered. And she also wondered where her mother was, and her little sister. She was pretty sure, from the screams she'd heard, that all the men had been killed, so some of these girls had already lost their fathers and brothers. But what had these monsters done to the older women and the children?

Tears ran down her face, mixing with the.... what had he called it? Spunk. At least he hadn't commanded her not to cry.

She finally dared to look to the right. It seemed most of the men had finished before hers. Lisha still knelt, with her head bowed. Tears ran down her face too, and Alia could see her chin glistening. The fat Horn who'd used her was already back with the other men. They were all raucously cheering on the three remaining men who were still being serviced.

All the other girls knelt or in some cases lay curled up on the ground, except for two who had risen to their feet to sullenly watch their fellow possessions finish being used. Most were crying and had that sticky white stuff on their faces. One girl was covered with it, in her hair, on her breasts, running down her belly and thighs. Another girl had reddening bruises on her face and shoulders, and a swollen lip.

The three girls still on their knees were all lowborn. One was stout, even thicker than Fia, with short black hair. One was a petite little thing who hardly looked of marriageable age, and one was very nicely shaped with curvaceous buttocks and a taut, well-muscled back. She was being allowed to use her hands, and her head bobbed rapidly up and down on the member of the Horn soldier who had not yet finished with her, with noises that sounded nothing if not enthusiastic. If she wasn't enjoying taking the Horn in her mouth and down her throat, she did a very good job of appearing to do so.

From the looks on the faces of the other two Horn soldiers, the fat girl and the petite girl were not performing nearly as well. The man standing in front of the stout one finally seized the back of her head and let out a long groan, in what Alia now realized was a man's "last breath" in which he "jizzed." The fat girl made unpleasant gagging sounds, and the Horn said, "It took you gods-cursed long enough, if you stop sucking before I'm done, I swear I'll spit you like a pig, you pig."

The fat girl made gurgling sounds but it was another minute before he finally popped free of her mouth and wordlessly strode away. By now, the man being vigorously sucked by the fit-looking lowborn girl was having his own last gasp. When he jizzed, she didn't even slow down. Alia saw the white spunk smeared along his shaft as she kept going up and down on it, but she only slowed when he gasped and told her to finish and swallow. She looked up at him, with his member still in her mouth, and kept her eyes on him until he slowly withdrew. She continued sucking him as he did, and Alia saw her tongue dart out to lick the head of his member.

He patted her head and said to the Horn commander, "Eager learner, this one." Only Alia caught the look of hatred and disgust that flashed across the "eager learner's" face, but then it was gone when he turned back to her, and she smiled up at her captor as if waiting for more.

The Horn commander was covered again, and the plump, pretty redhead was sitting almost where he'd left her, still with a dazed, shocked expression. Slowly, her tongue moved across her lips, licking off what he'd left clinging to them. The other girl's blood still covered her skin.

The petite girl, who must have been either naturally tiny or underfed, was the last. She seemed to be having trouble finishing the big Horn in her mouth. He finally pulled out of her with a snarl of frustration, and pushed her onto her back. She cried, "No, please, I'll do better!" holding up her hands as if fearing a blow, or a sword. The Horn put the toe of his boot inside her skinny thighs and kicked her legs apart, and Alia realized what he intended to do. She did too, and caught between terror and revulsion, could only put her hands down to cover her groin, as if that would stop him.

But the Horn commander barked at the man, speaking in the Horn language. The man exchanged words with the commander, but was quickly cowed. Finally, he stood over the slender girl and grabbed his member and began jerking it back and forth, much to the amusement of his companions. After a minute of this, he began spurting white goo, which he directed onto the face and body of the trembling girl at his feet. Alia was fascinated and horrified, but supposed if she could touch her special spot to give herself a last breath, it made sense men could do something similar. She supposed they preferred to have a woman do it.

"Lick it up, you useless Imperial whore!" he yelled at her. When she didn't move, he kicked her. She cried out, and with trembling fingers, began wiping up the spunk from her skin and putting it in her mouth. She shivered and cried as she did so.

Alia looked at all these girls, who had been used at least as "hard" as her, and were, if her user had been truthful, soon to be used even harder. All of them. They were all to be used like this. She had to stop thinking of herself as highborn, she realized, because highborn or lowborn no longer made a difference. She glanced down at Lisha, whom she had haughtily thought beneath her. No more. And plump Fia, who was not a virgin and who had already known what it was like to have a man's member in her mouth. Once Alia would have thought her a lowborn whore of the most vulgar kind, but could she pretend she was now any less vulgar?