Collared and Claimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls his thumb from my mouth with an audible pop, and the sound combined with the slick slide of our bodies against one another is a gloriously filthy precursor of what's to come. It brings a fresh wave of desire spiraling through me, hot and urgent as his hands run through my hair before settling on my hips. His iron grip stills me immediately and the loss of friction in the stillness combines with the absence of his thumb in my mouth to pull a whimper from somewhere deep inside me. My desperation only steels his resolve and he lifts me off him, setting me on the bed next to him and pressing me back gently. He shifts as he gently guides me up the mattress until he's hovering over me, eyes flashing with the same need I know he sees in mine.

"You got to taste me, so I think it's only fair I'm afforded the same, don't you?" He's asking, but it isn't a question. He kisses his way down my body, lingering at my collarbones briefly before licking a trail of hot-tongued desire toward my breasts. He palms one, rolling a nipple between his fingers and tugging as his mouth closes over the other. He spends time lavishing attention before switching breasts and continuing his sweet torture. When he tugs my nipple with his teeth, my back arches as a gasp tears from my lungs. My entire body is hyper focused on the places he's touching me. On the building need, and the slow burn inferno of his tease.

My patience is waning, not that I ever have much to begin with, but the intensity of this moment feels like too much for me. I close one hand over the back of his neck, holding his mouth to my nipple. With the other, I reach down and dip it into my drenched pussy. I touch myself briefly, biting my lip at the sharp wave of pleasure when my fingertips trail over my clit before I bring my hand up once more and tug his hair, pulling his head up and away from my breast. His gaze flashes with irritation as he meets mine, and I hold my wet fingers up toward his lips, ever so slightly swollen from his attention to my body.

"Here, taste me" I say urgently, my voice barely a whisper and rough with desperation, "while you fuck me."

I feel his body tense at the raw need in my words, his eyes going impossibly darker. It's a challenge, a bratty move I'll likely pay for but I'm nearly out of my mind with want and unconcerned with the consequences. I watch him, breath and fingers each held still in anticipation, and I think at first that he might deny my offering. But then I feel a drop of precum fall from his cock onto my thigh and I have some hope. His control is good, but the tautness of the effort is apparent in every line of his body, and I hope his desire for me will win.

It does. His grip wraps around my wrist, hot and abrupt as he tugs my fingers into his mouth and sucks them clean as greedily as I had his. He runs his tongue up between them, nips at their tips before kissing them as he pulls them from his lips with a soft hum of appreciation. His eyes open, glazed with wild desire just like mine for a brief moment before he regains his control.

"If you're in a hurry, kitten, I can certainly make this quicker," he tells me with a casualness that belies his tension. He sinks back on his heels, and my gaze falls to his cock. He is hard and dripping, visibly throbbing even from where he kneels between my splayed legs.

His hands rest on his thighs briefly before he reaches for me, gently letting his fingers roam over my hips and down the outsides of my supple thighs before he hooks them behind my knees and presses my legs forward toward my chest. As he does so, he leans forward as well and I can feel the heat of the head of his cock brushing softly against my pussy before he speaks.

"But quicker means rougher. Harder. Relentless. Is that what you want?" he growls as he strokes himself, pausing at the end of the question to tap his cock against my clit once.

I shudder with the contact, and nod without a moment's hesitation, "Yes. That's what I want."

"Then, kitten, that is what you shall have." he says with an evenness that seems to use up the last of his restraint. The last word has barely left his lips when he presses forward into me, the thick tip of his cock spreading me open. I am slick, hot and beyond ready for exactly that though, and my body welcomes him. My pussy clenches around him, every muscle working to pull him into me as my nails drag down his back with just enough bite to encourage the same.

"Fuck," he swears as his hips meet my ass, his cock as deep inside me as he can go, and he stills for a moment, dragging in a ragged breath.

"Yes please," I whisper teasingly, and it only spurs him on.

My words land as a challenge and his stillness becomes a frenzy as he pulls back just to slam into me once more. With one hand, he holds my knees up, thighs firmly pressed together so that there is little give with his cock filling me, and he must push hard with every thrust to get deep. With his other, he toys with first one breast and then the other. He fucks me hard, my whimpered moans mixing smoothly with the sounds of his hips slapping against my ass and the slick slide of our skin and filling the room with the obscene soundtrack of our pleasure.

The only thing more relentless than the bruising pace of his fuck in this moment is the force of my desire for just that. When my whimpers turns to desperate begging, my breath a ragged symphony of pleases falling from my lips, the hand at my breast moves to my throat, two fingers hooked in the loop of my collar as he applies pressure. He pushes my knees just a bit harder into my chest and when he does, we both catch the telltale clenching of my imminent orgasm. I worry briefly if he's going to make me hold it back, deny me release given my bratty commentary, but when the rhythm of his hips against mine stutters just a bit, I know he's too close to ask me to hold back. I know he won't come first, and I'm not sure how much longer he can wait.

"Come for me, kitten. Come now." He commands, his words a gasp punctuated with a couple tugs on my collar and that's all the encouragement I need.

I come, my hips grinding of their own accord against his, muscles clenching wildly as I cry out his name and soak his cock. My orgasm seems to drag on for a small eternity, my cunt gripping and milking his cock, my body both shouting its own ecstasy and begging for his. I don't have to wait long for the second, though, as I have barely caught my breath when his rhythm changes, sharpens, and he groans.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he swears, voice strained and muscles tense.

"Come for me, daddy," I gasp, and that pushes him over the edge. His cock swells and jumps inside me, his hips slamming into me hard and fast as he pours his possession into me with every thick rope of cum. He comes hard, my body still spasming lightly to milk every drop of his pleasure and claiming it as my own.

He releases my knees, my still-quivering thighs splaying automatically so he can lower himself between them. He keeps his weight off me just barely as his body comes down on mine, sweaty chest pressed against my still heaving one as he reaches for my mouth and kisses me. His fingers are still hooked through my collar, as we catch our breath in one another.

When he breaks the kiss, he trails tiny ones over my cheeks and the bridge of my nose before bringing his forehead to rest against mine. We are both still breathing heavily, but our bodies are slowing and stilling in one another.

"That," he tells me, "was fucking fantastic."

I laugh at the simplicity- and the accuracy- of the statement as he pulls his fingers gently from beneath the collar and reaches for my hand. He twines our hands together and, with one more kiss, he rolls off me, bringing me along with him by way of our conjoined hands until he's on his back, and I'm on my side, poured into the contours of his body. He wraps his arms around me, kissing my neck as he smooths my hair and looks me over. He meets my gaze, seemingly searching for something.

"You alright?" he asks softly, and I nod. Of course I'm alright. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever been more alright, but I can feel sleep tugging at me once more and the weight of responsibility feels a thousand miles away in the warmth of this afterglow.

"Good," he smiles softly and cuddles in closer. We lay like this in quiet serenity, the most notable sound being that of our breath evening out until it becomes an effortless matched rhythm. I am content to take him and this moment in, letting them both wrap me up.

It's a long while before either of us speak again, but when he does, his words are a soft reminder that adds to the cozy cocoon we've created for ourselves.

"Can I get you anything?" his fingertips trace lazy patterns down my arms and his brow furrows with concern when I don't answer immediately, "Water? Tea? Anything you want, beautiful, I've got you."

I sigh, both with pleasure at his words and the awareness of what we should be doing. We should get up. I should work. We should clean the mess in the kitchen. There are a thousand answers I should give, but really only one thing that I want: him. I just want him to stay right where he is, with the steady beat of his heart beneath my head and the comfort of his arms wrapping me up in the softness of night where nothing matters but being right here, right now.

"No," I say softly, my voice already taking on a dream-like quality as I begin to succumb to the sleep that eluded me earlier, "Just stay with me."

I feel his smile against my skin, and it makes me smile too.

"Your wish," he brings two fingers under my jaw and lifts my chin to kiss me softly. As he settles into the mattress, I settle into him, "is my command."

12