Colleague Adventures

Story Info
A vanilla Olivia crosses boundaries in her colleague's flat.
3.9k words
3.87
13.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stuvet
Stuvet
5 Followers

Christmas was fast approaching, and Ben would be travelling to his family home for 10 days. He did not have many things to be conscious of in his flat while he was away, but there was the avocado plant that has been growing the last year. 10 days without watering could possibly lead to the plant dying.

Ben and Olivia work closely in the office with their desks next to one another. Today's off work topic of discussion is the dilemma of the avocado plant. Ben thinks he can maybe engineer a slow releasing water supply from a large bottle of water while Olivia suggests those water feeder tubes that can be bought online. Neither are ideal, not wanting to buy extra plant related items for just 10 days and unsure as to how to create the water bottle system. The conversation continues.

Ben watches Olivia talk and takes in her beauty. 25 years old, 5 ft 7, beautiful long blonde hair with a balayage finish, cute glasses over a lightly freckled face and a heart melting smile. Olivia enjoys a regular home workout and it is evident by admiring her fit physique, strong legs, and slender arms.

Olivia is a seemingly vanilla person sexually from the few conversations she had in regards to sex with Ben. She used to enjoy having a lot of sex earlier on in her relationship with Josh, but they have been together 7 years now, and the sexual aspect of their relationship has withered over time. Seeing each other only every few weeks due to work commitments, sex is not high on Olivia's priority list. Contained to the bed only, sex never involved oral sex because Olivia found giving blowjobs disgusting, and Josh was always too eager for sex to take the time to give oral. Olivia did not want contraception pills to affect her hormones and emotions, so she did not take any. Therefore, Josh had to use a condom every time.

Josh is 27 years old, 5 ft 10, clean shaven face, dark thick well groomed hair, small tired eyes and slightly rounded face from his chubby hamster cheeks. A stable predictable man doing what is required of him to maintain his relationship with Olivia.

Ben aged 29, standing at 6ft on the the other hand has very short hair on his head, a well kept beard hugging his face, a cheeky smile and eyes to be lost in. Ben is also a regularly active man participating in climbing, running, and football, leading to a lean but healthy physique.

Ben, comparatively to Olivia, is a bit more sexually open, adventurous, and experienced. Not known to his colleague, Ben enjoyed exploring the kink community in the past and currently has interests in further exploring the swingers community.

Drawn back to the conversation at hand, Olivia suggests "Hey, I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. I can just come over one day and water your plant for you."

Perfect, Ben has a spare set of keys to his flat he can give to Olivia, she can come over once to water the avocado plant, and all will be well.

Fast forward to halfway through Ben's Christmas holidays. Olivia is at the door to Ben's flat with her fiance Josh, having a slight struggle with keys but eventually managing to make their way in. Feeling a bit of a rush from struggling with the door, wondering if someone might have thought they were trying to break in, Olivia and Josh move their way into the studio flat clearly built for only one person.

The first and main room of the flat has a small foldable table on the left between the two doorways. The far end of the room on the right is the double bed with the foot of the bed facing the entrance door to the flat. To the left of the bed is a bedside table and drawers, and next to that is a 2 metre tall white bookshelf. The first doorway on the left leads to a small room with Ben's clothes on an exposed railing, go a bit further, and you find the door to the snug bathroom. The other doorway from the bedroom leads to the kitchen where the avocado plant sits in its pot on the kitchen windowsill.

After watering the plant, Olivia and Josh help themselves to a cup of tea with Ben's prior blessings. Drinking their tea, having a look around the flat, they can't help but compare what they are seeing here with larger, more furnished, and homely house they own. Putting down their cups looking more intensely into each other's eyes, they take a moment to appreciate the quality of life they both get to experience.

"We really do have it pretty good." Olviia speaks with a sigh of relief.

"I'm so grateful to have you and the life you make possible for the both of us." Josh replies in admiration.

Expressing their appreciation of each other, they get lost in the moment. Moving closer to hold each other, their faces begin to rub together, a slight twist in the neck and their noses touch, lips caress one another.

More than the usual peck they would do, it moves into a more passionate tongue kissing exercise standing in the middle of the bedroom.

Olivia forgets where she is, but subconsciously knows how wrong it is to be feeling this turned on in her colleague's flat having an intimate moment with Josh. Josh continues kissing and moving until they fall onto the bed together, happy to have any physical contact when Olivia grants permission. Hands explore each other's bodies, shoes are kicked off and jackets shed.

Lying on the bed together one item of clothing after another is removed and thrown to the floor while they continue to kiss and hands continue to explore. Down to just their underwear lying side by side on the bed Olivia reaches into Josh's boxers to grasp and already fully erect cock, feeling all 5 inches of it in her delicate grip. Josh takes this as permission to touch Olivia as well, he directly goes to move her sexy underwear to the side and slides a finger over her wetter than usual pussy. Not giving it too much thought to why she is so wet, Josh plunges his index finger deep into her pussy blinded by the message her wet pussy is telling him that she is ready for him to fuck her. Olivia is all to aware of how much more aroused she is than usual, the crossing of boundaries by being touched sexually in her colleague's bed without him knowing. She notices Josh moves in between her legs with intent to mount her so she quickly intervenes, "Josh, get a condom on and fuck me."

Josh a little panicked, realises he doesn't have a condom on him. Usually he just takes one from a drawer in their bedroom but this is not his bedroom. Maybe Ben has some in the bed side table's drawers. Top drawer, no luck, only random bits in there. Middle drawer, beard trimmer and hair clippers, shit. Bottom drawer, interesting, this is definitely the drawer Josh wants. Inside he finds a ball gag, leather flog, anal douche, candles, anal lube and yes condoms.

"What's taking you so long Josh?" Olivia impatiently demands.

"Uhm sorry, I have just found some condoms here but uh," as Josh looks closer he sees each condom is a large sized condom and then looks down at his own barely average sized cock, "its a large condom but I'm sure it will fit anyway right?"

He opens the wrapper and tries to roll the condom down his shaft. Olivia looks at him disappointed, the excitement of the moment slightly lost. She can see Josh's cock there looking like a child in an oversized raincoat. Clearly this won't work but Olivia was so horny at the prospect of fucking in Ben's bed. Both a bit frustrated put their clothes back on with thoughts of what could have been. Josh takes the condom and wrapper with him to leave no evidence. Olivia remakes the bed so there are no signs of disturbance.

Not much is said but plenty is thought over the next couple of days. A third day passes and Olivia still can't get the exciting idea of fucking in Ben's bed out of her mind. Realising she still has the keys while sitting on the couch in her living room she turns to Josh and says,

"Get your shoes on, we're going out. Oh and make sure you bring a condom this time."

They make their way over to Ben's flat both excited to continue from where they left off. This time opening the door without a problem, they move into the flat, take off their own clothes almost in a procedural fashion. Naked they move to the bed kissing and touching,

"I can't believe we are about to fuck on your colleague's bed." Josh whispers as his fingers gently warm up Olivia's pussy.

"Urgh, hmm, yeh," Olivia moans hearing the reality of what they're doing being spoken.

"Fuck me already Josh!" Olivia cries.

Quickly Josh takes the condom he brought with him and gets it on his cock. He positions himself and slides into Olivia's perfectly smooth inviting pussy. Her lips slowly open to accept Josh's cock until he has bottomed out in his first thrust.

Familiar but different, Josh fucks with an erratic pace as he does, speeding up then readjusting slightly to start again. Olivia is used to this being the sex they have, it feels good and on some rare occasions she is able to have an orgasm too. After a few minutes Josh finds the comfortable position for him and keeps thrusting in pure pleasure getting closer and closer. Olivia is enjoying the new found consistency of fucking rhythm she is experiencing, she again starts thinking about the boundary she is crossing right now. Thinking about how Ben must have had sex in this very bed. And oh those large condoms, she wonders how big he is, well he is quite attractive, she contemplates whether Ben finds her attractive too. All these thoughts about her colleague, she feels her breathing quicken, her C cup breasts rise and fall while Josh continues his frenzied fucking. Olivia is getting so close to her first orgasm in several months,

"Oh God, keep going, I'm getting close." Olivia moans in desperation.

Josh looks at his beautiful fiance as he is fucking her, seeing her in pleasure and her body responding to his movements. Her tight body, lightly defined abs to her round breasts, seeing her angelic face is too much and Josh cums right there and then into the condom leaving Olivia on the edge of heaven slowly falling back to planet earth.

"That was amazing!" Josh exclaims as he is taking the condom off, a few drops of his cum land on Olivia's abdomen.

A less than impressed Olivia complains

"Ewww, Is that your cum on me? You know I don't like that stuff anywhere on my body. Go get a tissue to wipe it up!"

Josh finds some extra soft tissues nearby and cleans the few drops of cum from Olivia's lower body. They tidy up and return home, Josh satisfied and Olivia left wanting more.

Over the next couple days Olivia is thinking the sex in Ben's flat almost got her to that orgasm but maybe she needs to control the sex a bit more so she gets thinking about how things can be better for her.

Josh counts his lucky stars when Olivia suggests another adventure. They don't normally have this much sexual activity. Third time now and it's starting to feel a bit more normal entering the flat that has become their palace of exploration.

This time Olivia takes the lead physically, kissing Josh and pushing him back onto the bed, taking his clothes off as they go. She steps back for a second, Josh scoots up the bed laying there naked playing with his cock in anticipation. Olivia holds his gaze while she sensually strips for him and partly for herself too. Seeing how desired she is in the eyes of her fiance boosts her confidence as she sways her hips more and undressing until nude. She crawls onto the bed prowling like a cat, wrapping her fingers around his cock pumping it slowly. She grabs the nearby condom and wraps up his member. Trying a new position for them Olivia straddles Josh and lowers herself onto his cock.

"Oh yes!" Olivia calls out thinking that this is how she is going to achieve her long awaited orgasm. Riding that cock Josh can see the beautiful woman on him and how her body is arching one way then the next, using his cock for her pleasure and moaning loudly as she does. Hands running through her own blonde hair looking like a Greek Goddess gyrating back and forth she is getting close to cumming hard. So close now.

Suddenly the sound of a key turning and a door opening, in walks Ben back from his Christmas holidays. Frantically Olivia hops off Josh's cock and they both try to save some of their modesty hiding under the duvet.

1 hour earlier...

Ben is all packed and saying goodbye to his family. It has been a good week or so to recover and reset for the coming year. Another week of annual leave left still but he wants to make his way back to his flat to settle back into a routine. The drive is pleasant enough listening to some songs from his playlist and the traffic is light. Stopping off on the way for food at a well known sandwich shop, Ben is feeling content and ready to return to his flat. Parking up he grabs his bags from the boot of his car and casually makes his way to the front door of his flat not really paying attention to his surroundings. Keys in, unlocked, door open. Ben's eyes widen with what is presented before him. For a second he gets to see his gorgeous colleague Olivia naked as the day she was born riding her fiance like her life depended on it. Quickly Olivia along with Josh cover themselves with the duvet.

"What do we have here guys?" Ben asks calmly with a slight smirk knowing they are a lot more startled than he is. This isn't the first time he has seen people having sex in person. He puts his bags down in the corner then looks directly into their eyes one person at a time.

"Sorry man, this is just super embarrassing. We can leave right now." Josh apologises.

"I thought you were off for another week Ben, I'm soooo sorry about this, I'm so embarrassed I could literally just die. Please don't tell anyone about this, " Olivia pleaded.

Neither Olivia nor Josh moved as their clothes were spread across the room, and they didn't want to expose themselves again.

Ben collects their clothes into a ball. They thought he was about to hand them their clothes, but he just puts them in the far corner of the room well out of their reach and sternly says,

"Oh no, I don't think you two are going anywhere. I trust you with keys to my flat and this is the level of disrespect you show me. Fucking in my bed! I think you better finish what you started, you seemed like you were close to an orgasm Olivia."

Josh and Olivia looked at each other unsure if Ben was serious or not. Olivia slightly excited at the thought of Ben being able to see her naked body. Josh slightly confused as to what is happening and why being told off so sternly has got him erect again. He lets Olivia make the decision. She swings a leg over Josh to mount him again, riding him slowly at first as if Ben was not there. They both start to feel more at ease and get into it, as the moaning builds up again.

Ben satisfied that they will keep going moves past them getting to see the front of Olivia too, she looks better than he imagined. Ben opens his sex drawer and returns a few items from one of the bags he brought back in - two different sized butt plugs, blind fold, anal lube and a leash. The remaining larger items in the bag being two bundles of rope are returned to the storage by the kitchen.

Into the kitchen Ben inspects the avocado plant and mutters to himself,

"At least they watered the plant."

Turning back around to the live sex scene unfolding in front of him, Ben's erection grows in his jeans.

"My flat, my rules." Ben thinks to himself.

He unbuckles his belt then notices Olivia is now staring at him while she rides Josh, sweat beads dripping down her body following every perfect curve. Ben unzips his fly, pulls his jeans and boxers down. Out comes his fully erect 7.5 inch thick monster. As his cock pops out of his boxers so do Olivia's eyes pop out of her head. She involuntarily licks her lips, a subtle action not missed by Ben.

Ben is slowly stroking his big cock enjoying every moment of what he is watching. Josh opens his eyes and realises Ben has his cock out, "Jesus, that thing is huge" he thinks to himself then looks to Olivia to check she is okay with it. She is looking directly at Ben's cock with a big grin on her face. She is definitely okay with this.

Out of breath from a position she is not used to but feeling adventurous she wants to try a new position again. She gets off Josh's cock and tell him to fuck her from behind. She moves onto all fours in the middle of the bed. Josh excited to try another new position he eagerly moves around without thinking where this could be going. Near the foot of the bed he inserts his cock, grabs her hips and starts fucking to his hearts content.

Ben who has since stripped his clothes looks only to Olivia to ask his question, "Mind if I get on the bed to have a better view of what's happening?"

Olivia nods while jolting forward at each thrust. Ben sits near the head of the bed with his legs stretched out inside Olivia's arms that she has on the bed for support. He continues to stroke his cock only now he is very close to the action.

Josh keeps going with what is happening because he doesn't want to ruin potentially his only chance to fuck his partner doggy style. As he thrusts, Olivia readjusts where her hands are for balance and her right hand lands on Ben's upper thigh. He slows down a bit thinking she will return her hand to the bed but instead takes the added freedom to wrap her hand as much as possible around Ben's girthy member. Feeling the desperate need to establish some control Josh fucks Olivia harder and faster.

Olivia is taking in every detail of Ben's cock as she is fucked from behind. Feeling its thickness in her tiny hands. She looks up to see Ben's big beautiful smile, she blushes and looks down at his cock. The idea of sucking a cock normally disgusts her but this perfect specimen in front of her is confusing her brain. Slowly without really realising, she is lowering her head closer and closer to Ben's cock. He can feel her warm breath with every exhale as she is pounded with vigor. An open mouth from moaning, Olivia suddenly takes the plunge and takes Ben's cock in her mouth. She feels so full, only managing to get the tip in her mouth, anything more and she surely must have to dislocate her jaw.

Ben groans loudly feeling Olivia's warm mouth accept his waiting cock. Seeing his fiance suck another man's cock when she would never do the same to him is humiliating to Josh but also exciting, it is too much and he unloads into the condom emptying his balls with a loud guttural groan.

Josh gets off the bed in exhaustion, to dispose of the condom. Normally this would be the end of their sex session but not today.

Olivia looks over her shoulder having stopped sucking Ben's cock for a moment,

"You don't mind me having a go of a Ben's cock since we have gone this far do you babe?"

"Uh, if that's what you want." Josh meakily replied. Not the answer he wanted to give but unable to stand his ground.

"Thanks babe, you're the best. Do us a favour and grab a condom from Ben's drawer" Olivia instructed to Josh.

Josh sighs then picks out one of the large condoms from the bottom drawer. In disbelief of his own actions, hands it to Ben granting him the final piece to allow Ben to fuck Josh's fiance.

Eager for cock, Olivia takes the condom out of her life partner's hand, removes the packing and rolls the condom down Ben's cock, a good fit on this one.

Olivia glad she is starting on top so she can get used to his size slowly eases herself down inch by inch. The last couple of inches were a bit too much so she begins to rock her hips where she is. She feels so full in her pussy like never before,

"Oh Ben, you're reaching places I never knew I had."

After allowing Olivia to get settled and used to his size, Ben takes control, rolling her onto her back and begins plowing into her with his full length in a smooth rhythm she has never experienced before.

Stuvet
Stuvet
5 Followers
12