Colleagues with Benefits

Story Info
Alice and Paul cum to each other's rescue.
3.8k words
4.67
12.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul had sat next to Alice for about 2 months and had so far kept his lust for her in check. She was around 10 years older than him, and she was beautiful. He'd sworn never to get involved with a colleague again but everything about Alice tested his resolve. She had the figure of someone half her age, the ability to make every business suit look sexy and an occasional glint in her eye that spoke of hidden pleasures.

Paul joined the company a couple of weeks after his 30th birthday and 6 months after his marriage broke up. He and his ex had grown apart in every clichéd way, childless but also increasingly sexless, they'd had 7 years together which, to himself, he classified as 1 year of fantastic sex, 4 years of great sex and then, out of the blue, 2 years of occasional, dull sex. He'd never understood it but for him it really mattered and, on a business trip to London, he'd sought solace in the arms, and hotel bed, of his 22 year old deputy.

Amazing as the night had been, it wasn't worth his marriage and his job, but that's what it had ultimately cost him.

Milly had worked for him for for nearly a year, joining his firm on the grad scheme. She was slim, small breasted and blonde, with an attractive face. They'd never flirted, he'd never really fancied her, despite her short skirts and tight tops, however that business trip had been timed just right, or just wrong, depending on his perspective. The night before he'd finally managed to get his ex in the mood, having wined x and dined her and taken her to bed. They'd kissed and he'd tried to get her more turned on with his fingers, which she used to love. To say she'd spoilt the mood with her comment of 'Can't we just get on with it, I'm really tired' was an understatement. He hadn't bothered protesting, just rolled over and gone to sleep, but on the train down to London with Milly the next day his mind had wandered and he ended up imagining her naked and giving himself a hard on in the process.

Milly liked Paul. He was funny and a good boss. He was fair and not letchy, unlike some of the other managers. She had moved to Manchester after finishing Uni in Leeds when she'd been offered this job. Her uni boyfriend got a job in London and, though they'd never split up, they both knew it was fizzling out. She wasn't so bothered.

Milly had recently returned from a week in Spain with her friends, and when she had slept with a guy she met in the bar she didn't even see it as being unfaithful. She saw it as an eye opener though. The guy was experienced whereas her uni boyfriend had been a virgin when they'd met. The guy was 28, had a similar length dick to her boyfriend but much thicker and she'd never had so many orgasms as she had with him. He'd literally thrown her around the bed and led her to new positions and sensations.l, she felt like he'd introduced her to a new world of sex, and she had thought sex with the uni bf had been pretty amazing

That night had got her thinking about older men, and recently Paul had started to infiltrate her mind in very inappropriate ways.

It started when she found herself admiring his physique, which was firm and much to her liking. She'd then caught herself looking at his crotch as he delivered a presentation and then, completely unbidden, he'd appeared in her head as she approached orgasm whilst masturbating a few days ago.

Milly played with herself frequently and had a variety of fantasies. One of her favourites involved her imagining kneeling in front of a man, taking his hard dick into her mouth. The man was always anonymous, it was the act of sucking the cock that turned her on. She loved blowing a guy and strumming her clit with fingers or her toy whilst thinking of it was one of her favourite ways to cum. Earlier that week, however, as she felt the first tremors of orgasm, she'd imagined looking up and seeing the guy, something she'd never done in her mind before, and saw Paul, and knowing it was his cock in her mouth had led to a fantastic orgasm. At that moment she wanted to fuck him more than she'd ever wanted any man.

And now she was sat on the train next to him, 2 nights away ahead of them. She knew he was married of course and knew it was daft to even consider it, and had no desire to make a fool of herself if he wasn't interested. Plus work would be a nightmare she had thought, and decided to forget the crazy idea.

Precisely 7 hours later she was pressed against the wall of her hotel room, her mini skirt around her waist, her thong pushed to one side and her legs wrapped around his hips as Paul pumped the biggest cock she'd ever felt in and out of her. The sensation of his cock end rearranging her insides, his heavy balls banging against her and the sheer power of his thrusts had her screaming in ecstacy. He lifted her away from the wall and carried her, his cock still buried inside her, to the bed, where he lay her down and pulled his dick out of her.

'Get yourself naked' he said.

'Not until you've got that dick in my mouth' she replied, sliding down the bed and onto her knees in front of him. She gripped his erection and started to lick its whole length before trying to get the end in her mouth.

'God your cock is lovely' she said as she moved her mouth down to his balls.

Paul could only groan in response.

She gave him head for a few minutes then turned around and gave him the chance to fuck her from behind, which he took gratefully.

They fucked for hours, fell asleep then woke at 5 and fucked again. They managed one more before breakfast and then went to their head office to try and work.

That evening they attended a client dinner, but made the earliest possible exit to repeat the previous night's adventures. She gave him the best blow job of his life, her moistened fingers massaging inside him, and he became the first to use her arse for sex. They went home and were both on cloud nine.

Her text that evening was simple and to the point; 'Loved the last 2 nights. You're an amazing fuck. But it's not happening again, please know that and accept it.'

He'd have been ok reading that as his guilt had started, but unfortunately his wife read it first, the message arriving as he showered. There followed a night of rowing.

It got worse the next day when his wife arrived at the office and screamed at Milly, calling her a variety of names.

The embarrassment was too much for him and he resigned, knowing he'd have been sacked anyway. Milly moved away and his wife and him no longer spoke.

The intervening months hadn't been easy, but with a new job, a new house and a highly productive tinder account he was in a good place nowadays.

Today he sat in the office with a busy day ahead and a third hook up with Holly, a sexy milf from tinder, on the cards for that evening. He didn't think she was really called Holly and he didn't think she was really single, but that wasn't his business, or something he cared about. Sex with her was satisfying to say the least, and he was more than ready for it tonight. They'd fucked on the first meet up, having sat and chatted for an hour in the pub before she'd asked him how far his flat was.

Alice was Australian by birth but had a British passport and had moved to the UK 3 years ago after a failed marriage. She lived in the city centre in a very classy apartment, was financially very comfortable, had plenty of good friends and an active social life. She had dated a few guys in the UK, none of them really right for her, but had formed a convenient relationship with the maintenance guy from her apartment block, Adam. Every month or so Adam visited her apartment and left the next morning with her unstable on her legs and with a dreamy smile on her face. She knew she wasn't his only relationship but that was OK.

She'd moved roles in her company a couple of months ago and now enjoyed sitting next to Paul. He was intelligent, handsome and had a good sense of humour. They didn't flirt, she saw herself as too professional for such things, but in the right circumstances she'd happily have what her Australian girlfriends would call 'a bloody good rooting' with him.

Alice was on her way to work, a 15 minute walk in her case, when she got the text from Adam, her regular bed mate.

'You free later?'

She replied immediately, 'Well I was planning on washing my hair but I can be... what you thinking of? A drink?' In truth both her and Adam knew what he was asking and he would recognise the humour in her reply.

'I want you' was his typically blunt reply.

'7.30? I won't bother dressing' was her equally frank response.

His reply was a thumbs up.

Thus she was in a happy mood at work all day, which Paul had commented on. She had smiled and said nothing, but the glint in her eye spoke volumes. She had been too distracted to notice Paul's equally cheery demeanour.

Her mood changed at 4.30 as she was putting her coat on to go home and she got a text from Adam cancelling their arrangement. He attached a picture of the positive covid test.

Paul clearly heard the expletive she'd muttered under her breath.

'You OK?' he asked.

She was genuinely gutted. A night of sex had been an exciting thing to look forward to and she had enjoyed a delicious tingle between her thighs all day.

'No not really. Goodnight' she said, walking out.

Paul text her on his own way home an hour later. 'Not going to pry or ask questions just wanted to say that I hope you're OK, you seemed pretty pissed off.'

Shortly after he received a text from Holly, asking to rearrange their hookup. She didn't give a reason and he didn't ask. He replied 'No problem, hope all is OK?'

He was a bit pissed off but he'd hopefully arrange something else for some time that week.

Alice had arrived home and run a bath, taking a long, long soak, and so didn't see Paul's text for a while. When she did she pondered her reply. What should I tell him? The truth? Would he judge if she did? Or would he see it as an opportunity? Would she want him to see it as such? She typed on her phone.

'I'm OK thanks. Let down at the last minute by a friend. Was really looking forward to their company tonight.'

Paul replied; 'That's annoying. If it's any consolation something similar has happened to me too!'

He'd laughed at his text, thinking 'if only she knew I was just looking forward to getting laid'.

'Annoying for you too then' she replied. 'What were you going to do? Go out?'

'Fuck!' thought Paul. He didn't want to lie, he wasn't sure he wanted to flirt, but he DID want to see where this could go.

'Don't ask! #FWB' he replied, judging it to be not too forward.

'Aah so we ARE in the same boat!!' was her immediate response.

Paul thought about this. He didn't want to be seen to be coming on to her, but he did want to see what she was up for, if anything. He decided to play it cool, and not reply. His thought was that if she messaged again then she was the one taking the lead and he would have a better idea of where they were at.

'Shit' Alice thought to herself when she didn't get a reply. I've gone too far. He's either offended or embarrassed or judging me.

She decided that, whatever he was, she wasn't going to beat herself up about it, she didn't care if he judged her. She also thought she was going to put something out there, nothing too outrageous, but something that would allow him to respond and make it clear to her what his thoughts were.

'Oh well that's the life of a single woman these days. #DIY' she typed and then added a pair of rabbit ears. She wondered if he'd get the reference.

His reply was instant. 'And the life of a single guy... #OneHand'.

The exchange continued:

'So tell me about your #fwb'

'What do you want to know?'

'Is she really a friend or is it just beneficial?'

'We met online. This would have been our third hookup'

'I take it that it's fun then?'

'Fun?'

'The sex'

'You could say that. It's very good sex. Very good sex indeed.'

'I'm jealous. I was looking forward to some 'very good sex indeed' tonight'.

'Is that a term you Aussies use a lot?'

'Lol. No. Actually I was looking forward to being railed senseless.'

'And I was looking forward to having my balls drained!'.

By this time Alice was lay on the bed, her dressing gown undone and was idly, but pleasurably, stroking her pussy. Paul was on his sofa, his hand inside his shorts, massaging his stiff cock.

'Tell me 3 things that you like, sex things I mean, that are not obvious' Alice wrote. 'I'll do the same in reply' she added.

She was impressed with the speed, and content, of his reply.

'I've got a big cock, and I love the look on a woman's face when she first sees it. I love dirty talking, really no holds barred dirty talking. And I love watching porn with a woman, playing with each other while we do'.

Her reply wasn't as quick but was still fantastic for him to read.

'I love being fucked hard. Really pounded, especially from behind. Hair pulled, arse slapped and lots of dirty talking. I love playing with myself in front of a guy, teasing him, letting him see my naked pussy, making him watch me get wet and cum. And my third is a new one; I love playing with my pussy and clit while having a text conversation with a colleague'.

Paul loved the reply and responded 'My turn to ask the question, tell me one thing about you that I don't know'.

'I'll do better than that. I'll tell you two' she replied. 'You already know the block I live in. The code for the garage door is BA325 and the space number is my flat number, 821'

'30 mins' was his reply.

Alice showered. She had no need to shave, she had been to the beauticians at the weekend and had only the narrowest of landing strips. She wondered how Paul would feel about her pierced nipples, she guessed he'd be surprised, men generally were. She checked around the flat, it was tidy enough.

Paul also showered, then quickly dressed and got in his car. On the drive over he asked himself if this was a risky thing to do. He decided he didn't care.

He knocked on the door of the apartment. It was opened almost immediately, but only slightly.

'Count to 20 then come in' said Alice.

She moved away from the almost closed door and sat herself down. She didn't try to look alluring or sexy particularly, she knew he wanted her and knew the lace underwear, hold-ups and shoes would have an affect. She just wanted to enjoy herself.

When he walked in his eyes widened. 'Jesus you look hot' he said.

'Thank you' she said, smiling.

'Your text earlier included the words "I've got a big cock", time for you to prove it. ' Alice said, leading him through to her bedroom.

He walked over to her and then bent down to kiss her, hard, on the lips. He stood and her face was close to his crotch, and she could the shape of his clearly stiffening cock.

'Take it out then' he said.

She started to undo the buttons on his jeans then pulled the zip down and yanked them down. He wore nothing underneath.

'Ooh commando eh, you're a.... fuck me!' Alice said, interrupting herself when she saw his meaty dick. 'That's a fair size for sure' she added, grasping his shaft and pulling it out. She pulled back his foreskin, the action done slowly and held his cock, looking up to make eye contact.

'Get your mouth on me' he said.

She started by licking his shaft, running her tongue from base to tip, briefly flicking the tip of her tongue on the sensitive underside of his cock end. He groaned with pleasure as she did this, then groaned again when her warm mouth stretched to envelop the huge, bulbous end of his dick. She took it and a couple of inches into her mouth and sucked, then took more and slid it down her throat. When she pulled off it his cock was slick with her saliva and she immediately took his balls one by one into her mouth.

She spoke to him as she moved around his dick with her mouth; 'Fuck I love a big cock to play with. When you're in me I want it hard you bastard'.

'I'm going to lick the fuck out of your cunt first' he said and it was her turn to moan at the pleasure she got from the filthy language. 'I want you to cum on my tongue before you get the dick in you' he added.

She couldn't wait and lay back on the bed. She opened her legs, putting her hand over her pussy. He was surprised that she was hiding herself, then realised she wasn't. She used two fingers to open herself to him, the shining, wet core of her.

He moved to the bed and lay atop of her, and they kissed. Alice loved to kiss, it was central to her sexual pleasure, both actual and fantasies. She also loved having her nipples played with, and as his mouth reached them, she felt them harden. He was alternating between sucking and biting them and she couldn't help but moan with the pleasure of it.

Her pleasure was only heightened as he grabbed first one and then the other wrist and held them above her head, doing so easily with one hand whilst the other held her tit so he could continue to focus on the hard, now red, nipple. Slowly he moved his way down her body, kissing her ribs and her tummy and then moving his tongue alongside the tiny strip of pubic hair. Her legs were open wide and his tongue located her clit with ease.

'Oh God yes do that do that lick me' moaned Alice.

Paul ran his tongue in a slow circle from her clit to her pussy, briefly pushing it inside her, then back to her clit, then he leant to one side slightly so he could get his fingers involved, pushing one gently into her as he licked all around it.

'Oh please don't stop just fucking do it finger me lick me!' Alice said, and Paul felt her tightening around his finger, pressing his tongue firmer against her clit.

He thought she would cum like that but she pushed his head away.

'Fuck me' she said. 'I want to cum being fucked'.

He pulled away and she immediately rolled over and lifted her arse in the air, her head pressed against the pillow. He pushed his cock towards her soaking pussy and slid it in slowly. Her groan lasted as long as it took for him to slide in, and she gasped as he filled her up.

'Hold still' she panted, and he did.

She started to move on his dick, just rocking slightly back and forth, no more than 2 inches of movement. She changed the angle of her spine and he felt the delicious sensation of her pussy massaging the underside of his cock end. She kept up a slow rhythm and he felt her clench his cock as her moans grew, she started to talk to him as she stroked his cock with her pussy muscles, telling him she was 'going to cum on this cock' and how she feel him 'filling her up'.

Her moans got louder and she told him she was getting closer, and then 'When I start to cum please fuck me, hard and fast and deep, please'. A moment later she cried out that she was coming, and gripping her hips he banged into her as hard as he could, then repeated it immediately. He'd never heard a woman be so loud and he'd never felt a pussy throb on his cock the way Alice's did. He felt the flex in his cock and his balls swung as he started to cum inside her, each spurt of hot cum prolonging her orgasm.

In work the next day they did their best to act as normal. When their passion had abated neither had wanted to have a serious talk so they hadn't discussed what they would do about work. Instead they'd had a glass of wine, which was only partially drunk when he started to kiss her nipples again and she reached for his stiff again cock. This time she had ridden him, his hands all over her tits and nipples, and she'd cum again as she leant forward. He'd fucked her hard, slipped a finger into her arse and the orgasm had thundered through her. She had swallowed his second cum, not losing a drop.

They'd both worked late the next day, not by arrangement, and were aware of being almost the last on their floor of the building. He saw her name appear in his email inbox and read the mail. It was utterly professional, no flirting at all. He looked at her slightly confused, and she slipped a note across to his desk, out of sight of the colleague sitting 10 foot away.

12