Collecting The Rent

Story Info
Troy owes two months back rent.
3.8k words
4.62
17.2k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

This fantasy story features a 'mature' gay man, his boarder, and the psychological struggles they endure on their way to intimacy.

********

The Call -

"Hi. My name is Troy. I hope the room is still available, because I start my new job at the end of the week...and I really need a safe place to live." His voice is beautifully deep; with a slight accent that I can not immediately place.

"It is, Troy. You can come and see it if you like anytime after two today. The neighborhood is very quiet and very safe. You'll even have off street parking if you have a car." After meeting and rejecting a half dozen other candidates for the room, I hope this one pans out. As a fairly new homeowner in retirement, I need the income to make the mortgage work.

"Great. I'll be there at two. Thanks." That voice. So very melodic and sensual. Calm down, Colin. Don't get your hopes too high.

Two O'clock -

"Hi. I'm Troy." And I am instantly in love...and also very conflicted. He sounded like a mature man on the phone...but he can't be much over 18! The car he drove here in is what I would call a beater, but, hey, at his age mine was, too.

"Come on in, Troy. So...how old are you, son?" Son. Hmm...not the best choice of words.

"Twenty. I'm twenty. Please. Your house and this neighborhood look really good to me. I can pay the rent you're asking."

"How about checking out the room, Troy?" Colin, you old dog. What the hell are you thinking? "It's just a two bedroom house, but I added an en suite bathroom for my renter, and it includes whole-house privileges with full kitchen access." He's hooked on the place, you don't have to sell it to him.

"Please, Mr. Kochanek, please let me rent from you. I can give you the first month now." All of twenty. Handsome as a cover model. Stay calm. Body like a sculpted marble statue. Colin. That deep sexy voice emanating from luscious full lips...those captivating eyes...

"Let's sit at the table and go over the details." It warms my soul to see how one simple sentence just turned an anxious and worried kid into a beaming young adult; with a smile that takes me back in time.

My Story -

Ken was the love of my life. I took his name when we married. I'll keep it forever. We bought this place a year ago, and had great fun fixing it up. At the time, the extra bathroom was to be for our guests to use. Then everything changed. Ken left me. It went like this...

"My condolences, Colin. What can I do to help? I know the shock must still be with you." Howard is a good friend. I still can't believe that Ken is gone. The accident was...it was...

"Thanks, Howard. With Ken gone, I'll have to figure out how to keep this place. He and I were sharing the mortgage with our savings."

"Rent out the second bedroom, Collie. It's a natural with the bathroom you guys added. You'll get top dollar...and there will be someone around to..." He's starting to cry. He loved Kenny like I did. We'd all been friends since college.

"Hug it out with me, my friend. You're right. I'll place an add for the room this week."

The Details -

"Like I said on the phone, you can park your car next to mine in the driveway. The room is furnished, as you saw, but if you want to change anything..."

"No. It's perfect. Are you...were you a decorator or something?" Oh, my. Here we go.

"Not exactly. My husband Ken and I had great fun fixing the place up and making it our home. He passed a few months ago, Troy." I can read people easily. Troy's mind is racing to choose his words with care.

"Oh. I'm really sorry for you, Colin. I lost my dad a few years ago, so I have some idea of how you must feel." Good job, Troy.

"Thanks." I manage a slight smile, though the pain I feel is palpable still. "When I was your age, I loved to party, Troy...but your renting from me is strictly to share this house for the two of us. No overnights for 'friends', no loud music, just a nice safe place to sleep, eat, and relax in. That's it for the house rules. There's a washer and dryer in the basement that you can use. I keep a clean place, as you can see, so if you use it...clean it. Questions?" He's reaching for his wallet.

"Yeah. How can I be so lucky as to find you?" What a charmer! I take the money from his outstretched hand; and he holds my hand in his with a very firm, yet comforting handshake. He moves in tomorrow.

The Move -

"Pull up near the back door, Troy. I'll help you unload." His car is packed to the roof. We take out boxes, bags, suitcases, and assorted loose stuff and plop them into his new digs. The kid is energized and happy. So am I.

"Thanks, Colin. Sorry. Mr...."

"Woah. Colin is fine. Or Collie, if you like. My friends call me Collie." My heart is racing to have Troy moving in with me. I remember when Ken and I got our very first place together all those years ago...

"I will. You have no idea how glad I am to be here."

"I think I do. Lunch?"

"Please. I was so excited to pack that I skipped breakfast."

"What? No girlfriend to look after you?" Yeah...I am fishing...so what?

"Nope. Never had one. Just a single guy starting out with a new job, a new place to live, and who knows what else in my future."

"Oh, trust me, Troy. Your future is bright and filled with possibilities. Help me get some food together. You can stock these two cabinets with your things, and take half the refrigerator space when you go shopping. There's a grocery store just down the way. You good with beef stew and fresh homemade bread?"

"Absolutely. Okay if I get the dishes?"

"Cabinet to the right. This drawer has the utensils. Let's sit outside. This Fall weather is great, but it won't last." How long will my infatuation with Troy last, I wonder. He is testing my lifelong notions about age compatibility. Ken and I were only a few years apart.

"Yeah, this is great. Can I ask you something personal?" I nod. "When did you...I mean...how did you you know..."

"That I was gay?" He nods, blushes so endearingly, and looks very sheepish.

"At your age. Ken and I met shortly thereafter in college. We fell in love, and were a monogamous couple until he died." Troy looks nothing like Ken did; but he keeps bringing out the same feelings I had for my Kenny. His question has me half chubbed and very turned on. Oh, Colin. Don't be a fool. You can't recapture the past with this kid. You're not the young man you used to be! I feel a few tears welling up.

"Jeeze, Colin. I'm sorry. I won't intrude again." He's quick and perceptive. Ken was, too.

"It's okay, Troy. I'm glad you're here. Let's not keep any subject from each other. Okay?" Oh, that smile!

Four Months Later -

My boarder and I have settled in to a very pleasant routine. He gets up and we make breakfast together, before he leaves for work. Troy is a good cook, by the

way. Ken and I had some plans to open a small Cafe together. Anyway...When he gets back from work, we fix dinner, have a few drinks, talk up a storm, and he gets off to sleep. My days are spent around the house doing the usual chores. It is wonderful having Troy living with me; but there is an emptiness inside me that might never go away.

"Can I take a towel from your stash, Collie? I ran out and I'm just out of the shower." I grab a towel from the linen closet and knock on his open bedroom door.

"Come on in. It's nothing you haven't seen before!" As I round the corner and peer into his bathroom, let me tell you what. I definitely, positively, have never seen anything like this before! Troy is stark naked before me, dripping wet; and I do not know where to look first. I had been relaxing in my sleepers before bed. Now, mind you, I am not a very big man down under...but these baggy sleepers are starting to tent. Noticeably. Undeniably. Embarrassingly.

"Okay, Colin! Nice one there, for a..."

"An old guy?" Before me is the epitome of youthful male splendor. I will not take a thousand words to try and describe the beauty that Troy offers to this world. But suffice to say that the boy-man now drying his glistening alabaster body with one of my towels has me wondering if I could possibly use that same towel for my own morning shower?

"Thanks, Colin." Troy has just finished blotting the beads of water from his crotch; and is holding the used towel outstretched toward me, like an offering of some kind. Is that a Mona Lisa smile on his boyish face? Is the Devil at work on more than just my own fevered mind? "If it's okay with you, I'd like to have our nighttime drink just like this." He is gesturing to his nakedness. I am nodding with way too much enthusiasm for my age.

"You can do whatever pleases you that is safe around here, Troy. Naked it is." The Greek statue is now walking in front of me on his way to get our nightcap. Oh the ass on this lad!

"Good. Have you heard about this virus thing, Collie?" He is referring to the stories of a pandemic on the horizon.

"It's probably nothing, Troy." My mind is not about to go anywhere except to the muscular mass sitting next to me. It's like we are two guys at a bar, sharing drinks and talk. "Bottoms up my boy - tomorrow's workday awaits you." Of course, I take in each and every movement of each and every muscle that tips the small glass to his open wet mouth.

"Goodnight, Collie." I track his progress toward his room with the intense stare of a predator. He turns suddenly. "Sleep tight!" His wisp of a smile speaks volumes...and I am both excited and embarrassed at the same time. What am I doing? What indeed!

Two Months Pass -

"Crap. I got laid off today!"

"Why?" He looks worried.

"This stupid pandemic. Everything has to shut down except for 'essential' workers. I can get unemployment for a while, and maybe they will have the same job for me after this is over, but there are no guarantees." Troy has become more than just a boarder to me over these six months. He is like...like a son...like a happy memory...like a... "I don't have a lot of money set aside for this, Collie. You know I've always paid my way so far." I see where this is going.

"No worries, Troy. You are not going anywhere. This place is yours for as long as you want it." I, however, do have a worry. His money won't last very long, and my mortgage won't wait. I'll have to start cutting back. We'll have to see where this goes.

Several Months Later -

Troy has been a bit distant lately. The bond we began seems to have been put on hold, much like his ability to earn a living. He has fallen several months behind in the rent. My savings are nearly gone. We need to talk.

"Hey, Troy...come sit with me." He's been watching videos in his room, as in most days. He is shuffling in with his head down. This will not be easy for either of us.

"Hi." The freewheeling Troy of months past has given way to a more conservative one...and look. He's abandoned his love of nakedness, in favor of pants. Thankfully, shirts have not followed suit. Troy is just as alluring to me as the day we met. "Can I start?"

"Sure." This is a surprise.

"Okay. I've given this a lot of thought, Collie. I know I owe you back rent. There's no way I can get a job yet...but I can get some money another way." My puzzled look keeps him talking. "I have my body."

"NO!" I am horrified.

"Wait. Here me out. When we first met you asked me if I had a girlfriend. The reason I do not is...complicated. Look, I'm not saying that I'm gay or anything...but I just don't know, okay?" He's opening up in a very vulnerable way. I certainly will not take advantage of this!

"Okay. Can you tell me more?" He is going to the refrigerator and bringing us beers.

"Since I was a kid...it's never been about girls. For friends, sure, but... I was...I think I am...it's guys, Collie. I want to be with guys." I nod. "I'm still a virgin out of fear of admitting what I just said out loud to you."

"Have you ever experimented?"

"Yeah, when I was twelve. My friend Neil and I got it on, and it was amazing. But he moved away and I never let myself be with...anyone." He's hurting, and it shows. HIs emotions are running high. The simple gesture of my hand on his shoulder has an unexpected effect.

"It's okay. It's okay." Troy has me in a bear hug; and is releasing his pent-up stress with a torrent of tears. My heart is breaking.

"I...I can sell myself, Collie...there are...there are men I've found online who will...they'll pay me..."

"That's not the way this will go, Troy. I might be able to get a loan from my bank to cover the mortgage and expenses until you can work again." He's drying his tears with the back of his hand.

"Okay. I was going to offer myself as some kind of rent payment until I can find work. Maybe that's not appropriate, Col...but I still need something now, and it can't wait anymore." I can't breathe.

"What?"

"You."

The Discussion -

"You are the best person to come into my life and touch me in a very deep way, Collie."

"I have tried to be appropriate..."

"I've caught that. But the way you look at me betrays the way you feel inside. You know that, right?" I nod. "Why do you think I used to prance around here naked, Col? I knew what I was doing, man! I was trying to entice you to abandon your moral ways and get it on with me. Jump my bones. Do me the favor of confirming what I already know I want."

"What can I say?"

"Say that you will extend your generosity of spirit and caring to include showing me what love is, what I ache to feel inside...how to allow my mind and my body to..."

"BUT I AM 50 YEARS OLD, TROY! 50! fifty"....now it is I who is in tears. He is embracing me. I feel a sweet and gentle kiss on my neck. What am I going to do?

"So what? Everyone says you don't look your age, Collie. You certainly don't act it. I had no idea until now - I would have said...maybe...40?"

"You fucking sweet-assed charmer! Do you know what you are asking me to do?"

"I do."

My Bedroom -

I have not been with anyone since Ken died. Ken and I were virgins, and we were only and ever with each other. I do not even have a condom in the house, and have never had the need to use one. Here in my bedroom, Troy is quickly taking his pants off; and is once again the naked splendor I had gotten fond of having in my home. A self proclaimed virgin, he sure does look ripe and ready!

"Have you kissed a man?" He looks excited, and ready for anything. My clothes are piling on top of his pants as we continue to talk. His head shake says 'no'. Naked myself now, somewhat reluctantly abandoning my notions of age compatibility...I suddenly see the man before me as a willing and desirable partner. "Then let's start there."

"Okay." I pride myself on being a very good kisser. With a newbie like Troy, it's best to take it slow...be very sensual...build slowly...get his juices flowing. Well I'll be...

"That was nice, Col."

"How did you get so good without practice, Mr. marvelous mouth?" That first kiss was beyond my expectations.

"Watching videos, Col. The age of the internet is a great instructor! I have some ideas I'm ready to try out...if you are?"

"Oh, really?" He is pressing in for another smooch. This one is way sexier, wetter, deeper. It feels like my newbie is tongue fucking my mouth. No complaints. Just saying! As he pulls his tongue from my willing mouth, I have the feeling that this 'student' has already bested his 'teacher'!

"On your back, Troy." He complies with a broad smile, with no hint of concern for what will come next. Although Ken and I mixed it up on occasion, for variety, I was usually his bottom, and I loved every minute of it. Let's see if Troy enjoys my blowjob skills as much as Kenny did.

"Yeah...yeaahhh." I learned to deepthroat ages ago. Troy has a silky smooth seven and a half inch pole of warm cut man meat that was made for my throat. The kid has a dense and fragrant bush against my face; and my lungs are sucking in his scent. His musk is driving my mouth to suck the very cum from his balls; but I have a better plan for his load of milk. "Oh, Colin. Please don't stop."

"We're just getting started." As I sidle up his trunk and press my warm flesh to his nubile body, his arms are holding me tight in a way that has my mind turning into mush. This kiss is indescribable! Before too long we are both grinding together and I, for one, am getting achingly full where it counts. I think Troy...

"Can I fuck you, Col?"

"Well, yes, you can." He's already just flipped us over, with me now underneath one of the warmest, sweatiest, sexiest hunks of manhood I have personally ever seen, let alone been in bed with! Even his pit hair is a turn on! The guy is mostly smooth everywhere else, but his crotch and pit hair are all I need for a visual kick in the balls. And man, do they ache! "There's lube in the nightstand." He is sliding prone over my body and reaching for the bottle in a way that reminds me very much of the bedroom fucking scene from that movie...'Latter Days'. I love that movie. Those two were so meant for each other. The temperaments. The emotions. The bodies. The chemistry between them. Kind of like Troy and me. Damn straight.

The Fuck -

Lube bottle in hand, his other hand is helping lift my legs as high as they will go.

"Use a lot, Troy. Press a good amount into me with your fingers. It's been a minute since I...things tighten up when they're not used much, you know."

"Yeah. It's like when I don't cum for a week. The sudden surge of cum through my body feels like it's ripping my crotch apart!"

"Good. Oh. Good. Like that." Must be those videos again. The way he's rubbing my taint...my hole...his fingers probing inside...opening me up..

"I don't want to hurt you, Col..." It is his first fuck, after all. He looks a bit concerned, like his videos fell short at this point.

"Just take it slow. Feel yourself enter me. You'll know if there is any resistance. It just means we need to adjust our positions a little. If there is no blockage, then sink in balls deep and hold there until I get used to accommodating you. Trust me, it will all be good for the both of us." He looks boyishly intent. My cock is often flaccid in this position as a bottom - my enjoyment is focused on the cock that's inside of me. But that cock - Troy's cock, is now as rigid as it can get, and getting lined up with my hole for his first penetration of a man.

"Uhhh! Do you feel it? The head is in." I am nodding quickly, in the hopes that he will ram his hot tool into my body without delay. I need him now as much as he needs me! "Oh...Col...our kiss...the way my body is sinking into yours...this is where I belong, Col...this feels so very right! I'm in! I'm fucking in up to my nuts!"

"You feel good to me, too, Now stroke yourself inside me and don't hold back!"

"Oohhhh. Oohhhh." He is tensing up. I don't think he can last. Ken was a quick cummer as well for at least... "Fuck. Oh....fuck. OH. OHHHH. Sorry Col...I can't...I...FUUCKKKKK!! There is nothing sweeter to me than watching my man - whoever he happens to be - straining with all of his might to try and control the inevitable burst of cream through his inner plumbing, on its way out into the world. Or in this case, out into my ass! The flush on his youthful torso is a thing of beauty all its own.

"Cum into me, stud! Let it all drain out. This is your new destiny, Troy. This is where you belong." With a listless drooping motion, the virile, yet now exhausted body of one Troy the Boarder is slowly collapsing onto me. It is my privilege to hold him in my arms; and keep him safe on his journey back to baseline.

"I need a minute." I've been running my fingers lovingly through his soft wavy hair. His head is sideways on my chest. Once again, the wonderful scent of him, in my arms, is almost too much to bear. How will I ever get along without him now? Stay in the moment, Colin. This is where safety is. Just live for now.

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers
12