Collection 4: Master of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master," Brandi said. "May I tell you some things as I do?"

"Yes," Master said.

"I'm such a filthy little fucking whore. God I love sucking on your dick so much. I want to choke on you every moment of the day and I live in constant hope that you'll cover this slutty little body with your hot cum. Doesn't this face look so much better when you've marked it as your private cum dumpster?" She went on and it wasn't long before Master let loose, covering her face. Brandi leaned back, finishing him off all over her tits. She had lost count of how often she had done this, but she had gotten very good at it. She smiled happily up at her Master as she sucked his dick softly.

"Good girl," Master said. "Stand up and let the world see you."

Brandi hopped to her feet and turned to the camera. Her perky tits and smiling face proudly displayed Master's cum. It gleamed like her tiara in the light of the cameras.

"By the way, I wanted to introduce you to Brandi," Master told the cameras. "I am your King. She... is my Queen of Whores. She is my favorite fucktoy. She sucks better than anyone else and her tongue on my dick is the way I start my every day." He smacked her ass hard. "I am your King and she is your Queen. She's still my bitch, but she's your Queen. Her word is law, as an extension of mine, and you are to treat her with the same reverence you give me."

Master looked at his bride again, admiring her tits, then told the camera crew: "Alright that's all. Go on out of here."

The crew packed up quickly and left.

"Thank you for honoring me, Master," Brandi said softly.

"You've been a good bitch to me," Master said. "And I like rewarding you. Besides, it's easier having a right hand out there who can speak for me." Master stopped one of the lingerie-clad girls in the hallway of the home and said, "Lick all the cum off her body, then eat her pussy until she cums." Master turned to Brandi and said, "Enjoy this. I command you to want an orgasm."

Brandi became instantly aware of her dripping pussy. After the hallway slut had licked the cum off of her, it was not long before Brandi was screaming in pleasure from the slut's tongue. After she came, she got back to work.

If Master was going to give press conferences from the home, they should have a space to do it in. She started plans on a new addition the palace.

Brandi's cum-covered body was instantly famous. Posters went up across the world. She was the single most fapped-to woman on Earth. Brandi had no thought about her own fame, she was just glad that the reverence and lust given to her reflected back upon Master—if men wanted to fuck her, then they would greater revere the man who fucked her every day.

Overnight, violent crime dropped. Murders walked into police stations and confessed. While Master's brief notice had meant that not everyone saw the message immediately, the news stations replayed it throughout the week. By the end of the week, there was the first day in American history with no murders. The rest of the world was rapidly following suit.

And, of course, work immediately began on a new eighth season of everyone's favorite fantasy show.

Brandi sent word to a nearby State College that Master was going to be visiting. Girls were advised to look their most fuckable and the school was ordered to put on a party. Everyone obeyed admirably.

A large posh atrium space, normally reserved for alumni and snooty gatherings, was filled with booming music, alcohol, and trashy college girls. It was a college guy's wet dream, but not a man was visible in the whole room other than Master himself.

Master had not fucked any girls all afternoon, saving his appetite for that night. Before going in, he handed Brandi ten leashes, not unlike the one that he had paraded her in front of the world in. He entered and the room full of hot girls instantly focused in on him. Master ordered them to continue dancing and partying, which they did. He watched as they grinded on each other and gyrated in front of him. Occasionally, if he saw a girl he liked, he pulled her close and felt her up. They looked up at him in awe and carnal need as he squeezed their tits and smacked their ass.

When he really liked a girl, he gestured to Brandi. She stepped forward, clipped the leash around her neck, and pulled her along behind them as Master continued around the room. Soon, Brandi had a bitch on each leash. Master looked again at his collection, then nodded and moved back towards the door, the girls in tow.

Before reaching the door, Master caught sight of a group of girls. They were wearing tiny pencil skirts and skimpy plaid shirts, the single button that held them stretching to contain their tits. Most of them had pink lipstick or pigtails.

"What are you girls supposed to be?" Master said over the music.

"We're schoolgirls," one of the girls grinned. "We thought that since you've visiting school, you might like a schoolgirl experience."

"Come here and let me look at you," Master said. The girls—ten of them in all—formed up in front of Master. He felt up their cleavage, smacked their asses, pulled their pigtails. He was impressed, Brandi knew.

"I always do like a good roleplay," Master admitted.

"Teacher," one girl said, "I just need a good grade in this class. I'll do anything."

Master shook his head. Another girl chimed in, "Sir, I've been a bad girl. Can you teach me a lesson?" She put on pouty lips as she thrust her chest forward.

"I like that," Master said, pointing at her. "Look, I've already picked out my treats for tonight, but I like you all. Stick around after the party. I want you." He turned to Brandi and said, "Send them back with us. And set up a classroom in the palace. Chalk board, little desks, the whole thing." He looked back at the girls, leering at their cleavage as the giggled excitedly. "They look like fun."

"Yes, Master," Brandi said, already thinking through the logistics. She was sure that they could get the room perfect within a day, perhaps even overnight.

"Alright, I'll see you bitches later," Master said. "I'm gonna go play with these toys." He gestured at the ten girls on leashes behind him.

In the lobby outside the party, he put each girl on their knees in row. Brandi gave them instructions about what Master had in mind. Each one opened wide. One by one, Master walked down the line. He grabbed one of their heads, thrust hard into their mouths a few times, and pulled out again. Each girl, once their mouth was free, thanked Master and insulted themselves.

Master grabbed onto the first, a redhead with big tits. He abused her throat for three thrusts and pulled out. She said, "Thank you Master. I'm a stupid little whore."

Master thrust four times into the mouth of a pretty brunette with dimples. "Thank you Master. My body is your cum dumpster."

Master facefucked an emo girl with pink highlights in her blonde hair. "Thank you Master. I'm a worthless slut who needs to be punished."

A blonde with big tits barely contained by tiny lace. "Thank you Master. I'm your happy little fucktoy."

Round and round he went. He did five laps and Brandi could see the effort it took for him to pull out of a bitch's face instead of finishing. It was like a game of chicken, but with more gagging.

Finally, Master could take it no more and grabbed hard onto the redhead's head. He thrust hard, deep, and fast, pumping only ten times before letting loose. Brandi could heard the surprised gagging noises and smiled, thinking of how naïve these girls must be. It was probably their first throatfuck.

"Good girls," Master said, pulling out as the redhead gasped for breath. A drop of cum was sliding down her chin. She quickly licked it up and swallowed. "I had a lot of fun with you." The girls giggled happily. "Go back to the party." The girls hurried back into the atrium. Master zipped up and took a deep contented breath.

"It's good to be King," Master said softly. He glanced off to the side and noticed a group of guys standing at the window, watching him. Master gestured them to come in and they hurried to obey him.

"Hello Master," one of the guys said, bowing awkwardly. The others hurried to follow the example.

"At ease, guys," Master smiled. "Tell me, have you ever been laid?"

There were four guys. Three of them answered, "No." One answered, "Yes, once."

"Ok," Master said. "Follow me."

He led them into the atrium, where the party of hot girls was still raging. He asked for a microphone and quickly received one.

"I've had my fun tonight," Master informed the girls. At his voice, the whole room grew quiet. "But I'm feeling generous." He turned to the four guys to his side. "It's ten at night right now. For the next twelve hours, these gentlemen's sexual delight is your responsibility. Any of you that they want, however they want it... no holes barred." Master smiled and added, "And you'll enjoy it, just like you were fucking me."

The girls cheered.

"Thank you, Master!" the guys' declarations were barely audible over the cheering host of hot, nearly-naked sluts.

"Have fun. Don't break anything," Master said.

Master, Brandi, and the collection of ten schoolgirls left the college right around the time the first guy was blowing his first load in a slut's ass. Master was there just for some quick fun, but for four college students it was only the beginning of the greatest night of their lives.

Brandi knew that Master enjoyed giving back every once in a while.

The classroom went up overnight and Master spent much of his time in the next couple weeks playing with his schoolgirl sluts. At the beginning, he leaned hard into the punishment roleplay, lining the girls up and spanking their tight asses with a thick metal ruler. As time went on, he occasionally reverted to simple facefucking, assfucking, and normal fucking, without the pretense of roleplay. On one specific day, he entered the classroom and simply declared, "Suck it." The girls eagerly crawled to him and took turns sucking on him while the others declared their sluttiness in a whoreish chorus.

His favorite schoolgirl was a shapely brunette. Her tits often popped out of her tiny plaid top, her ass looked the best as it was smacked by the ruler, and her long hair in pigtails provided great handles for Master to utilize when abusing her throat. He normally finished her mouth or on her body. Master didn't bother to learn names. He simply called her "my whore next door". She glowed whenever he called her it.

The girls texted their friends and family frequently, sharing pictures of their bodies covered in cum, their asses red from punishment, and dressed in the sluttiest schoolgirl outfits. Not only were their families very proud of their little whores, the local news quickly got news of the story and the schoolgirls were hailed as heroes for satisfying Master. Their story was like that of a come-from-behind sports hero: "Normal, regular girls who were able to seduce the most powerful man in the world by creating a fantasy world for his amusement."

Master enjoyed them so much he ordered Brandi to start on parallel fantasies, starting with a locker room populated with slutty cheerleaders. Brandi remembered fondly back to their first week together, all those years ago. He had ordered her to dress as a slutty cheerleader, then brutally punish-fucked her. Brandi smiled warmly at the memory and immediately began construction.

Most news stations installed permanent "Master Correspondents" at the palace. These usually constituted big-titted bimbos that knew how to operate a camera. There were stationed at the palace and did their best to imitate the other sluts that were present. Master didn't fuck them very often, but they were nice eye candy for him. Master occasionally gave press conferences, which were aired live and repeated frequently in the days afterwards as "edicts from the King".

He made the world better, ordering those guilty of egregious crimes come forward, confess, and make things are right as they could. Corrupt CEOs, mafia leaders, and child molesters were among the crimes. With each crime, he also ordered people not to do them again. His word was law, not just in the government, but in the hearts and minds of the people. Brandi knew that she was programmed to adore her Master, but she suspected that even if she wasn't she would see him as a truly good King. The parade of bitches for his sexual delight was nothing more than the world repaying him for service.

Master's application process made acquiring new whores for the palace easy. Stunning sluts sent cam porn, hoping to be selected. They showcased their deepthroat skills and dirty talk capabilities, promising the viewer to be the best slut they could for Master's pleasure. Master assembled a team of his whores who best understood his tastes and assigned them to pick and choose. The hottest girls were brought to the palace, dressed in lingerie, had any lingering dignity or hesitations removed by Master's device, and put into service throughout the palace. Master had simply too many bitches to actually fuck them all, but they all lived in hope that any moment they might serve him. Every waking minute they wore their best makeup, the sluttiest lingerie, and their hair done to perfection. "Staying in peak fuckability" was the term they used to describe it. The men who lived in the palace enjoyed it.

The girls who were not selected to join the harem still were used, however. The hours and hours of cam porn, begging, and self-disgrace was played on video monitors throughout the palace as a sort of living art, celebrating Master's conquest.

College visits became regular parts of Master's entertainment. He would pick his favorites from the throng of sluts and fuck them in whatever disgraceful and lecherous way he desired. Sometimes he would leave afterwards, other times he would party with them until he was horny again. He would often bring his friends along with, giving them their choice from the crowd as well. Colleges capitalized on the visits in their marketing, positioning their proximity to Master's place of living as a reason to attend the college. It worked and female admissions to nearby colleges doubled. Girls hoped that the college would pick them as "hot girls" to bring before Master, and among the hundreds of hot girls they hoped that Master would pick them for a single fuck. The odds of actually being fucked by Master from among the thousands of applying girls were tiny, but the hope was enough that hot women flocked to the colleges near the Palace.

Often times, Master would bring the parties to him. He had no shortage of hot girls around him and on every holiday he threw a party. Halloween was his favorite, probably due to his cosplay- and roleplay-related kinks. The first Halloween as Master of the World, every superheroine, female fantasy character, girl action hero, or hot video game character was represented by some bitch. Master's sex dungeons were themed for Halloween. Even classic monsters were given sexy twists, with the Whore of Frankenstein and Countess Dracula being popular fucktoys.

The party started three days before Halloween and didn't let up. Master and his friends fucked, drank, and fucked again. Gangbangs were common, with popular characters fucked from every direction by men who had always lusted after them. Drunken and sated men often collapsed late in the night in a bed with three or four whores. They would wake the next day and start again, fucking their hangover away and drinking more.

On Halloween night, a drunken Master invited a television crew into the courtyard to record the feast of flesh. It was the first look into Master's home that the public had received. The hundreds of scantily-clad cosplaying fucktoys went out to the world, rekindling the inherent jealousy that all men felt towards Master and stoking the raw lust that women felt. The news media praised Master for celebrating the holiday in style. The most replayed clip of the feature was when Master gathered together a group of his sluts—at least forty of them—and asked, "Girls! Tell the world what you are!" The girls, in unison and with genuine joy, shouted, "Happy little fucktoys!" and let out a cheer.

The house was quiet for a day or so after Halloween, but the girls cleaned up instantly. When Master emerged into the courtyard, holding a cup of coffee and shying away from the morning light, it was spotless. Girls were displayed throughout, in case Master was in the mood, but he only admired and told them that he was giving his dick a rest. Even the greatest needed a break every now and then.

Cities across the world began construction of "Master's Palaces". This news was a surprise to everyone, Brandi included. Apparently, the reverence instilled in the people naturally produced the desire to create a local home for their King. Requests were made of the Palace for information: "What sort of lighting does Master like?", "How many whores does Master usually travel with? Do they each need their own room?", "Does Master prefer to stay in busy downtowns? Or more quiet spaces?"

Master told Brandi to put together something to send to them all, so Brandi put out a single document detailing Master's living preferences. It was distributed widely and construction began immediately. Motivated by reverence for their King, the buildings went up very quickly. Property values near the palaces increased sharply, perhaps under the idea that proximity to a place where Master might be incrementally increased the possibility that the women nearby would get fucked. That hope was enough to drive up property values.

As the homes went up, Master decided to utilize them and do a sort of world tour. He sat with Brandi, picked out some places he wanted to go, and then throatfucked her. After swallowing, Brandi got to work.

Logistically, going to a place wasn't hard. Master had a private plane already and the home was provided by the city. The harder part was ensuring that Master's needs were met at every place, without him growing bored. Luckily, resourcing was not difficult.

The schedule was set, so Brandi arranged transportation of sluts to every stop. She thought that 200 girls at each destination would be enough to accommodate any mood he was in. The homes were instructed to allow accommodation for 250 girls at a time (with a single, large, dorm recommended for most convenient slut housing). She acquired 4 different 737 airplanes that could fit each caravan of whores and notified the airports that Master would be arriving, with an advance team the day before. Once she identified herself as Brandi, Queen of Whores, her word was law and there were no problems.

Now that Master's fucking was accommodated, Brandi arranged local tourist destinations to be closed the days that Master wanted to visit. He was King of the World and shouldn't have to deal with crowds blocking the views. The colosseum in Rome, the pyramids in Egypt, the Louvre in Paris... all of them were closed on the destination days.

On Master's command, Brandi arranged meetings with presidents of the respective countries. They were instructed to bring forward the most pressing issues of the country for resolution from their King. Brandi was surprised that Master was committing to working on his vacation, but apparently he was taking "King of the World" rather seriously. She obeyed, of course.

Finally, each destination was encouraged to nominate their hottest sluts and provide them for a party each night. This last command generated universal excitement, especially from the female populations in the destination countries.

Master was excited for his trip and Brandi did everything possible to ensure he would enjoy it.

On the flights between destinations, slutty stewardesses served him drinks and anything else he desired. On short flights, blowjobs were most common, but on the longer flights Master grew bored and got creative. While crossing the Atlantic, he told Brandi that she was now mistress and needed to discipline the stewardess crew. Luckily, Brandi had brought a variety of outfits and toys. She dressed in tight leather and whipped the girls with a riding crop. After each one, the girl said, "Thank you mistress". Master watched, growing harder and harder. Finally, he ordered Brandi to pick the bitch that had best received discipline. Brandi selected a cute little blonde girl and Master told her to kneel and receive reward. She obeyed, presenting her face and tits for Master. Brandi jerked him off, rubbing her body against him and whispering in his ear how incredible he was and how every bitch on Earth wanted nothing more than a single drop of delicious cum. He came all over the blonde girl, then had a drink and watched a movie.