Collection Assistant

Story Info
Rachel works at a clinic to make a living in Manhattan.
7.6k words
4.42
8.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collection Assistant

As soon as Rachel climbs the last stair out of the subway, she unties her top and takes it off.

That's what she usually does, these days. Although it's been legal for women to be topless in New York for decades, it's still quite rare to see toplessness on the streets, unless one counts the desnudas in Times Square, offering photos of themselves for cash from tourists. Here in the Upper East Side, Rachel's toplessness attracts quite a few stares.

But she likes it. Especially on days like today, hot and humid even at 9 a.m., it's a lot more comfortable to not have anything covering her skin. And she likes the attention. She tried it once down in the subway and in the crowded car a couple of guys got handsy, but here on the street, guys know to look but not touch.

She puts her top in the large shoulder bag she uses for a purse, looks at herself in the reflective window of a bank, and nods. She likes her figure, tall at 5'9" and slim. She likes the way her long legs look when she's wearing a miniskirt, and how her long black hair looks tied in a loose ponytail.

And she likes her tits. Growing up, and even in college, she never used that word. But her friend Ynez changed her mind. "Boobs? After you've had three kids and they hang down to your belly button, then they're boobs. And breasts come from a chicken. Men don't want to look at boobs or breasts, they want to look at tits. That's what you've got." Rachel likes that men like looking at her tits. They're round little hemispheres on her chest, small enough that she can go braless when she wants but big enough to cast a shadow, with small pink nipples that go with her pale skin.

She heads west a couple of blocks, enjoying the feel of men's eyes on her and ignoring the disapproving glares of the Karens. She gets to a coffee place, and ties her halter top back on before going inside for an iced coffee. It just covers her front, being backless and sleeveless, but it will keep her from being kicked out of the shop. She's got time, so she sits inside to enjoy the air conditioning while drinking it. When she's done, she leaves again. She doesn't bother to take off her top this time since the clinic where she works is just around the corner.

She uses the staff entrance; the women's locker room is just inside. There are several other women there, changing. There's a doctor, a couple of nurses and several medical assistants, changing into scrubs. And Olivia is there, a collection assistant like Rachel, changing into her work outfit. "Hi, Olivia. Good weekend?"

Olivia says, "Hey. Pretty good. Sorry, gotta run, I'm gonna be late." Olivia buttons up her lab coat, slips on her shoes, and walks out.

Rachel opens her locker, puts her bag inside, and begins to change. All her clothes, including underwear, go in the locker. She takes a thong and white stockings out and puts them on. She checks in the mirror to make sure her pussy lips can be seen clearly through the sheer white fabric of the thong, and that no hairs had escaped her Brazilian wax. Satisfied, she puts on a white lab coat, buttoning it only at the waist. She then affixes her employee badge, and slips on some low white pumps. She digs out her phone and tablet from her bag and plugs them in on a table next to everyone else's (they're not allowed inside the clinic).

She leaves the locker room. Hanging on the wall outside is a series of folders, one for each collection assistant. She finds the one with her name and looks through it. She has three collections this morning, so there are three envelopes - tomorrow she'll have more, but on Mondays she only works mornings. On the outside of the envelope is written the details of the collection, and on the inside there is some paperwork and a printed label.

She takes the first envelope and a pen with her and goes to the waiting room, where she reads the client number. "D1015?"

A tall, thin man with olive skin and dark, curly hair stands up and raises his hand. "Come with me, please." Rachel says. She leads him down the hall to Collection Room Two.

The room is small. Going in, the right side of the room looks like a medical exam room: a small sink, a rolling stool, and a counter with drawers underneath. On the left, there's a television. Facing it, there's a narrow faux-leather sofa with towels placed over the seats, and an end table with the remote control.

"Thank you, sir. Please sit here," indicating one side of the sofa. "I'll need to check your ID." She pulls the stool over and sits on it with her legs slightly open, enough to spread the lab coat and give him a view of the tops of her stockings.

He pulls out his wallet and hands her a drivers' license before sitting down. She checks to see that the photo matches his face, and checks the name against the envelope she's been given. Everything checks out and she hands his wallet back to him. "Thank you, Mr. Capra. You can call me Jill." She shows him her badge, which reads "Jill B., Collection Assistant." Collection assistants don't use their real names.

Pulling out his wallet, he says, "Actually, It's Dr. Capra. I just got my Ph.D." He's not entirely successful at hiding his smirk.

Rachel's not impressed. She's in a graduate program herself and knows a lot of people with doctorates; most of them know not to call themselves "doctor" outside academia. "Of course, Dr. Capra. I'm sure some mother will be very happy to know that her donor was someone with your accomplishments."

After confirming his identification, she gets out paperwork and the label from the assignment envelope and has Dr. Capra fill it out and sign all of it before taking it back from him.

"All right, Dr. Capra. Are you ready to begin the collection procedure?" He nods and says yes. "Okay, please take off your clothes and set them on the end table, and I'll take off my coat."

Rachel rises from the stool,, takes off her lab coat and hangs it on a hook by the door. Naked except for her shoes, sheer stockings and thong, she gets a specimen cup and a tube of sperm-friendly Pre-Seed lubricant from a drawer. She affixes the signed label to the cup, removes the lid, and and turns back to him. He's standing before her, also naked. She sees that only the tip of his cock is visible through his thick, dark pubic hair.

"Please sit here," she says, indicating the right side of the sofa He does. "Okay. I'll be sitting next to you while we do this, touching you with my hand and ready to catch your donation in the cup. I'm here to stimulate you, so you should feel free to look at me, or to touch any part of me you can reach, as long as you don't reach under my clothes or cause pain. Before I sit down, would you like to feel my ass?"

"Um, sure."

Rachel picks up his hand and, half turning away from him, places it on her ass-cheek. He begins rubbing it and she turns fully away, and bends down over the stool, saying "Feel free to use both hands." He puts his other hand on her other cheek and rubs up and down. After a few moments, Rachel says, "Okay, I hope this is arousing you. I'll sit down now." He moves his hands away, and she moves to sit to his left, holding the lubricant and specimen cup. "Okay. If you like, you can also use the remote control to watch our programming on TV. We have a lot of videos available, and feel free to choose whatever turns you on -- don't worry about me, I've seen it all. The more excited you are, the better the donation will be."

Dr. Capra nods. Rachel squeezes out some lube on her right hand, and thens picks up the specimen cup in her left hand. She begins touching his cock with her right hand, using her fingertips to first brush the tip with her fingertips and then feel the length of his shaft. It's quite short in its soft state, but Rachel can feel the blood start to flow to it.

Dr. Capra reaches around her with his left hand and cups her left tit. With the other hand, he takes the TV remote from the end table and begins paging through the menu of available porn. He settles on a video of an Asian woman lying on a bed, being fucked by a man who is off-camera except for his cock. Dr. Capra puts the remote down. At first he reaches for Rachel's pussy and rubs the thong covering it, but this is awkward and he moves his hand up to hold her right tit as well as her left.

As the woman on the screen begins to moan, Dr. Capra starts to tease Rachel's nipples with his fingers, and she can feel his cock become hard. It's longer now, still smaller than average but she's able to circle her finger and thumb around it and make longer strokes.

This goes on for a bit, and Rachel can't help but find Dr. Capra's nipple touches a little arousing. But as the woman on the screen gasps and begins to squeal in orgasm, Rachel feels Dr. Capra tense his body and lower his hands. She has time to make sure the cup is placed at the ideal angle to catch it all before he ejaculates with a grunt. She milks his cock for the last drops of semen and then gets up. "Just a minute," she says, then washes her hands and puts the lid back on the specimen cup. Dr. Capra sits lethargically and watches her as she slips the cup into the jacket of her lab coat before putting the coat on.

"Thank you. I know there's a woman who'll be very grateful to have had your help in having her baby. I'll make sure your donation gets to the right place. Feel free to rest here for a few minutes." She gets out the completion slip from the envelope and initials it, "JB". She hands it to him and says, "If you check in with the front desk when you leave, they'll take care of you. Turn right and go straight down the hall."

Dr. Capra nods and Rachel exits the room, closing the door behind her. She goes to the andrology counter and places the cup and envelope on a tray. She rings the desk bell to make sure Carol, the medical assistant, sees her.

Carol comes over to the desk. "Hi Jill. First squirt of the day?"

"Yeah, a pool donor. Dick so small I could hardly rub it at first. Where do they get these guys?"

Carol looks at the cup. "Well, the volume's good. Unless you think there's a problem I'll get it to the tech."

"Nah, go ahead." Carol leaves with the donation and Rachel heads back to the locker room. First, the thong she's wearing has served its purpose, keeping Dr. Capra from reaching inside her pussy. She won't need it for the next appointments, so she pulls it off from under her lab coat and puts it in the soiled laundry bin. She's got a few minutes before the next collection, so she finds her tablet and uses the time to study.

For the next appointment, she heads directly to the staff entrance to Collection Room Four. This is the oldest room and dates from a time before contact was allowed between the collection assistant and the client. It's still used for no-contact collections. The room has a glass divider separating the staff side from the client side, with a small window for passing items between the sides. Each side has an armchair covered in a sheet, facing the other. Each side also has a small sink and a series of drawers, like the other collection room; the client side has a television, set at an angle aimed away from the staff side.

The client isn't there yet, so she puts the paperwork through the window and sits. After a minute, a man comes in. He's several inches shorter than Rachel, pudgy and balding; she knows from his file that he's 47 and is here to retest his sperm count after a change in treatment. He's wearing a suit and tie, and takes off his jacket before sitting down.

"Hello, Mr. Becker. You can call me 'Jill.'"

"Hello, Jill. Nice to meet you." He starts to reach out to shake her hand before realizing he can't.

Rachel goes through the ID and paperwork process with him, using the window to pass the papers between them. After they're signed, she puts the label on the specimen cup and gives it to him.

"All right. Are you ready to start the collection procedure now?"

"Um, yes. I guess."

"Good. If you would like to take off all your clothes, you can, or you can just lower your underwear and pants. I'll take off my coat."

She gets up to take off her coat and hangs it up on a hook on the door. Turning back, she sees he's taken down his pants and boxers but is still on his feet. His cock is still hanging down, but is almost as big as Dr. Capra's was at its hardest; she wishes she could have traded this one for the last one, but oh well.

"Okay. You know best how to get yourself off, but what we recommend is for you to sit, and unless you're left-handed, hold the cup in your left hand and rub your cock with your right. Meanwhile, I'm here to help stimulate you. I can pose for you," she holds her hands behind her head, sticking out her tits, "or I can touch myself for you, or I can use a toy on myself."

"Toys?"

Rachel goes over to one of the drawers. "We have vibrators and dildos. Do you want to see me fuck myself with a dildo? That's probably more exciting than me using a vibrator, where you can't see much."

"Um, sure."

Without removing it from the drawer so he can't see her do it, Rachel takes a little lube and puts it on one of the big pink dildoes. Then she takes it out, sits down in the chair, opens her legs and inserts it inside herself, slowly but deep. "Mmmmm," she says for his benefit, and then starts moving it deliberately out, then back in again.

She sees that he hasn't started rubbing himself yet. "Mr. Becker, it's your turn to start," she says. He starts rubbing himself, and she sees that he's hard pretty quickly.

They are both quiet for a while. Finally he breaks the silence. "I do interviews for a living, Jill. The idea of doing an interview with a girl fucking herself is hot. Talk to me, Jill," he says. "Tell me something. How did you get to be a collection assistant?"

Rachel keeps moving the dildo in and out. "Well, I'm in nursing school, so I wanted to get a job in a clinical setting. When this came up, I figured I had what it takes. What do you think, Mr. Becker? Do I look qualified to help men get off?" She starts increasing the speed of her motion, first a little faster and then a lot. "Do you want me to touch my tit, Mr. Becker?"

"Yeah, do it."

She keeps using the dildo on herself with one hand while reaching up to her nipple with the other. "Mr. Becker, are you imagining that it's you fucking me, not this dildo?" She moans loudly. "I can see that you're hard. I like your cock, it's big and thick. I bet it would feel really good in me, going in and out, in and out." She moans again. "You'd like that too, wouldn't you, Mr. Becker? Show me how much." She grunts and squeals, but it's all fake, for Mr. Becker's benefit. The dildo is actually smooth and not very stimulating; it's there for show, not to help her get off. She can't help but be a little turned on, but it's nowhere near as much as she's pretending. After a few more moans she gives a loud squeal, pretending to orgasm.

"Oh yeah--" Mr. Becker shudders and comes. Fortunately, he remembers to catch his semen with his cup.

"Don't forget to milk your cock for the rest of it," Rachel says. "They need every drop." She removes the dildo, gets up, and puts it in a bin to be sterilized. She then puts her lab coat back on.

"Mr. Becker, please close up the specimen cup and pass it through the window." He does, languidly, and she takes it. "Thank you, Mr. Becker. I'll take this to the lab right away, and they should get you the results in the next day or two."

"Wait... did you really come?"

Rachel smiles. "Thank you for asking, Mr. Becker. I'm sure Mrs. Becker is a lucky lady." She walks out of the room and closes the door.

She brings the cup to the andrology desk and rings for Carol again. Carol comes up to the desk and takes the cup, but she's too busy on the telephone to talk to Rachel, so Rachel goes back to the assignment folder and picks up her last envelope. She's got fifteen minutes, but maybe he's early. She checks to make sure Collection Room One is free - it is - so she goes to the waiting room and reads the number. "D1051?"

A man stands up: maybe twenty-five, a couple inches taller than Rachel, blond, athletic. Rachel can't help but smile; most of her clients, especially (she checks again just to be sure) full-contact clients, aren't nearly so enticing. "Please, come this way." She leads him to Collection Room One. This room is bigger than the other collection rooms. Like the first collection room she used that day, it has a television, counter with drawers, sink, and a rolling stool. Unlike it, it has a full-size bed, and enough room to walk around it.

"Have a seat on the bed, Mr. Laird. I'm Jill, and I'll be assisting you with your collection this morning." She goes through the process of checking his ID and signing the paperwork.

After they finish, she says, "You'll excuse me, but it's a little unusual for a known donor to have a full-contact collection. Is there something I should know about your case? Any issues with sperm count or motility?"

"Not that I know of. This is the first time I've been in a clinic like this. My sister set this up - she asked me to donate so she and her wife could have children. My sister told me she got the top-of-the-line treatment for me, but I'm not sure what that means exactly."

Rachel smiles again. "Ah, I see. Mr. Laird, studies have shown that the collection method for semen makes a significant difference in the quality of the donation, even for healthy men. Now for most men self-stimulation is enough to produce a satisfactory result, since it only takes one sperm to fertilize, but the more interaction you have with a partner, the better the results. The very best results are achieved as a result of intercourse. It sounds like your sister has arranged that."

"Intercourse. You mean you--"

"Yes, Mr. Laird. I'll be your partner today. Just a minute." She removes her lab coat and shoes, and then goes to a drawer and gets a specimen cup and also one of the special condoms used for semen collection. She puts the label on the specimen cup, and then turns back to him, wearing just her stockings. She comes close to him and unbuttons his shirt, revealing a trim but not over-muscled torso. "I hope you'll find me a satisfactory partner, Mr. Laird."

"And here I thought I was the one doing Lisa a favor." He quickly kicks off his shoes and pulls down his chinos and boxers.

"Let me start you off, Mr. Laird." She kneels down and begins licking his cock. It's an average length but broader than most, so instead of taking it into her mouth as she normally would, she keeps licking the head and the shaft just behind the head. Mr. Laird closes his eyes and tilts his head back just a bit. Before long his cock is hard, and she stops licking him, takes out the special condom and unrolls it on his cock. The condom needs all its elasticity to fit.

"For this to work, I have to be below you so your jizz stays in. I'll get on the bed, and you can either fuck me standing on the side, or get on top." She gets on the bed next to where he's sitting, and spreads her knees apart. He climbs over her, knees on the bed between her legs, and points his cock toward her pussy: she guides it into herself. "Mmm, you feel so good in me," she says. She often says things like that to clients, but this time she means it, with his thick cock filling her up.

He moves in and out of her slowly, deliberately; Rachel enjoys the feeling. He leans down and licks her left tit for a minute, then moves to the right one. "I love your breasts," he says. "Mmm, so hot." Leaning on one hand, he takes his other hand and reaches around to stroke her ass, then lightly touches the side of her face. "May I kiss you, Jill?" he asks, still moving in and out.

Rachel breathes, "I'm here for you, Mr. Laird, you can touch me any way that turns you on." He grins and bends down to kiss her. He holds the kiss while using his free hand to stroke her breast. Then he moves his hand down to touch her side, and then to open her lower lips and stroke her clit ever so lightly.