All Comments on 'Colleen'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 442 Comments (Page 3)
rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Excellent !!!

..'I am not a violent man and I don't actually remember hitting him, but I watched as Andrews flew backward knocking over several chairs before bouncing off (...) When Andrews tried to get up from the floor I kicked him in the ribs three times as hard as possible.'...

- I like you anymore - author

------------------------------------------------------------

'But she has never shaved her pussy' <--- Immediately after this sentence, I added (the first one) you to 'Favorite Author' and your story as 'Favorite Story' ..

-------------------------------------------------------------

I have only one word: - Excellent!! (OK.. I'll add: - and 'very warm and friendly')

I think.. I need that story was like this. Feels a bit better in this present world distorted and uneven.

You write with elegance and at a higher level - without the complexities and infantilism, and the man immediately gains sympathy for the events and characters. Well done!

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago
Yes.. Excellent..

Sorry ... I think my mistake? This time the full comment.:

..'I am not a violent man and I don't actually remember hitting him, but I watched as Andrews flew backward knocking over several chairs before bouncing off (...) When Andrews tried to get up from the floor I kicked him in the ribs three times as hard as possible.'...

- I like you anymore - author

-------------------------------------------------

'But she has never shaved her pussy' <--- Immediately after this sentence, I added (the first one) you to 'Favorite Author' and your story as 'Favorite Story' ..

----------------------------------------------------

I have only one word: - Excellent!! (OK.. I'll add: - and 'very warm and friendly')

I think .. I need that story was like this. Feels a bit better in this present world distorted and uneven.

You write with elegance and at a higher level - without the complexities and infantilism, and the man immediately gains sympathy for the events and characters. Well done!

ForbiddenAffinityForbiddenAffinityalmost 11 years ago
Wow..

What an amazing story, I'm so glad that I decided to read it. The love this family has for each other is amazing. Heartwarming, love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't see it

There is no way I would have stayed working for that company;

The un-fireable manager that used the company and his authority to impregnate Barbara = the lawsuit from Hell against the company.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
great story-romance and sex

well-done, good plot, great romance, nice and hot sex [both kinds] thanks

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Well, I liked it as it was a sweet and sexy story.

I, too, think he should have sued the company but I guess it would have precluded him getting the good job in San Miguel. Obviously the company was not aware. I hope that his slut ex-wife is happy, she is probably being abused by low class men, serves her right. He is well rid of her although it nearly killed him. There is a question of his other two "daughters" getting his Social Security if something happened to him, he should adopt them. A great little story, thank you for writing.

JamesDean56JamesDean56over 10 years ago
Wow!!!!

There have been quite a few stories on Literotica that I've enjoyed but, NONE as much as this one. Well written with a great story flow, excellent conveyance of emotion and providing a general, all-around feeling of warmth, tenderness and love....lotsa love. It is most definitely my favorite story I've read. Thank you so much!!

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
Great story

Very heartwarming, beautiful story. Thanks

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Everybody assumes his ex was a slut. Just what all the women were charging the boss with, I think he raped her and maybe even blackmailed her, but cause he would not talk to her or read what she wrote we will never know. It is a beautiful story but I think it may have done Barbara an injustice. Bosses have been known to rape and continually rape employees. Then the women are afraid to say anything because no one will believe them anyway.

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulover 10 years ago
Terrific

Fantastic story. I only wish he had listened to his ex's explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
terrific series

A home run in my book. I laughed and cried on the same page....sometimes at the same time. You brought these characters to life and brought so much more as well. Your writing style is very entertaining and enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very well done

I wasn't sure about this story at first but by golly please I beg of you please finish it the glorious way you wrote this one.

JTW1978JTW1978over 10 years ago
fine

Finish this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
disappointment

There should've been more information, on Barbara what happen to her and why he never spoke to her again. He could've at least read the note

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the story..........

I'm afraid that I can sympathize with his actions relative to his wife.

I guess that in a "perfect" world he would have acted differently, but then it ain't a "perfect" world.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Just reread this.

Please can I fall in love with Colleen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent writing and development

Excellent character development, excellent story, and excellent detailed settings. You made children not painfully annoying. The dialogue correlates directly to the corresponding characters. Unlike other stories that go overboard with a handful of boring paragraphs of details, your details actually play a significant role. Even half-way in the story there are constant additions to characters. In short, this first chapter gets a 5/5; the author knows what he's doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars as requested sir

If your still alive and kicking finish this amazing story.you lazy bastard u owe it to your readers

octabrainoctabrainover 10 years ago

Very touching. Very cute story. True romantic novel.

octabrainoctabrainover 10 years ago

Так весело встретить русские буквы на Literotica. Привет!

octabrainoctabrainover 10 years ago

I feel sorry for Barbara. I would read her excuses.

Anyway, a great story indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best among the site

This was simply superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unbelievably good!

Easily the best story I have ever read here. I quite literally could not put it down.

toylockertoylockerover 10 years ago
AWESOME!!

Not the normal porn story, but a well written & engaging: romance short story. Will definitely read the follow ups. Hope there's info of the bitch from hell getting her's. Justice would be served if she found out how deliriously happy events turned out for Bobby as the result of her actions.

dustdevildustdevilover 10 years ago
Excellent story

Great reading . Would like to see more of stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This was an amazing story not a normal porn story it was one that you felt everything that they were feeling and it was simply amazing please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story

his wife may have been raped,he is a rascist, as long as he was married to her, he had to pay child support. if you were him, would you live with your wife, or live with your sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
True Love

I'm very impressed with your writing, your attention to detail, punctuation, grammar. Far from what I expected in an incest/taboo situation. Looking forward to more solid, descriptive sex scenes. Nice to be drawn into a good story. Even bookmarked it so I could cum, ah, come back to it, like tonight.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 10 years ago
More more more

Excellent story, well constructed, slow burning and very passionate! So many have already expressed what I want to say so I'll keep it short. For gods sake keep the story going, you can't keep us hanging like this!

Flameboy580Flameboy580about 10 years ago
Damn....

So this is what it feels like to truly NEED someone. Not just physically, mentally or emotionally, but to truly NEED them. I've read a LOT of literotica stories and many great ones to boot, but i have never read one with such raw realism and bottled-up need. You have a gift, that's the only way i can put my thoughts on this story to words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I always like digging this one out every once in a while for the warm, fuzzy feelings :). ...it still amazes me that those two were fucking like rabbits from day one with no thought to birth control. (Rolling eyes). ...and I've been robbed, I want a wife that wants to fuck every damned day :( ...sigh..

TempoJMFSTempoJMFSalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Beautiful story, very emotional.

Thank you for sharing this. :)

Tempo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Explains the feelings I have, and blows my mind that you have the understanding of such a complex relationship and how both parties felt

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Excellent work

A Really good story thanks and keep up the good work. Thanks much for sharing with us and hope you continue to write as you are very good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I came to fap not to feel goddammit. Stop making my cry!

PurpleJ3WPurpleJ3Walmost 10 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. Thank you and I can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anon of 3/14/2014.....You are so full of shit.

Let's address your whiney-ass complaints point by point

1. Barbara may have been raped.....Not on your life. She may have been coerced, at first, but she could have opted to file sexual harassment charges against Andrews. She didn't so that obviously showed she eventually went along cause she liked it.

2. Bobby's a racist....Wrooong, he only wanted a child with his genetic material as part of the make-up from a wife that would honor ALL the wedding vows. Obviously she didn't. If anything Andrews was the racist as he couldn't resist bragging about how he'd been fucking that "sweet pussy" for the last 2 yrs non stop and that he tried to force Bobby, the poor cucky " white boy", to care for a baby that wasn't his. Andrews found out REAL FAST that Bobby wasn't about to take any shit and got his ASS HANDED to him right in front of John Gordon. Brings to mind a famous line from the movie Batman, "Never rub another man's Rhubarb". Andrews got what he deserved and is lucky Bobby didn't kill him.

3. Bobby pay child support????? NOT ON YOUR LIFE. He left immediately post birth and NEVER signed the birth certificate; Add to that Andrews OPENLY admitted AND bragged the baby was his in front of witnesses. No judge in their right mind would force Bobby to pay child support with that type of evidence.

In conclusion Anon- 3/14/2014, you are way off base on all your comments and your champion "bull bbc" turned out to be a real wimp coward with delusions of grandeur by trying to cuckhold the wrong man. Too bad so sad. my heart bleeds purple piss for you.

xavierwxavierwalmost 10 years ago
Let Me Be Clear...

TR,

I rated this a 5. It is a fantastic love story, and while I'm not a big FAN of love stories (and that's not what I come to Literotica to find and read), it was detailed enough, and so well written, that I found myself continuing to read, and even coming back to, it after I had to leave it for a day.

That having been said, this is NOT the kind of erotic, prurient-filled story I tend to expect from the "pages" of Literotica. BUT, it is an exceptionally well-done piece of literary on a topic that is so under represented, that it DESERVES the 5 that I gave it.

I'd love to see anything you write that it more mainstream Literotica fare. As is, this was excellent.

Good job. Take a bow.

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the best story yet!

all of the incest stories had family fucking the family, some giving birth, but yours, is v. detailed, is more romantic, sensual, and something to read over and over!

hope theres more!

great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
v.good read

Can't wait to read the next chapter absolutely loved the the storyline and the outcome with the girls calling him daddy and the baby.... You need to right more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you!!

A wonderful Love story!!!

And may they live Happily ever after.

Thanks for your writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Simply Beautiful

This is a wonderful story! A sexy yet romantic story of true love! Simply put... BEAUTIFUL!

Theoneyouwant_46Theoneyouwant_46over 9 years ago
Please for the love of god finish it

I love the way you started the story with love, then betrayal, and then when everything looked like it wouldn't get better, you just threw in a whole twist I wasn't expecting. I loved how he had to hide his emotions and then letting them come out in one paragraph, and then coming back to life, little by little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Very Best

Wow I do not know of any better word this beyond a doubt the Very best story I have ever seen on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best story :)

This is got to be one of the best stories I have read on here. I felt I was reading an exert from an erotic novel. I felt genuinely sorry for bobby when he found out his wife had had an affair. I'm glad he found happiness with Colleen and the girls. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fourth read through

I've read this story three other times. It is a masterpiece of writing, you've set a standard that has yet to be beaten in both the Taboo/Incest category and the Romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Didnt do it for me. This baby should have been black, too. That is, Bobby is half black from his mother's affair and now he is faced with having divorced his faithful wife and abandoning her and their child on its birth day. Now he has to come to grips with that reality and somehow bring his ex wife and sister together.

bliss123bliss123over 9 years ago
I would PAY ANY PRICE to read more of your work.

Colleen has touched me in so many ways and I have never read a better story than this series.

I would PAY ANY PRICE to read more of your work. Can you please let me know any of your other publication published anywhere that I can read? Please respond.

Thanks

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a fan base

has been built.

happy to join the hundreds of ahead of me to tell you

well done.

real69luvrreal69luvrover 9 years ago
very nice

A very nice series. It was good all the way through. Great follow up and a very happy ending. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Barbara

I wanna read about that cheating whore. How she died in a horrible accident, how everybody rejects her and raped her brutally. How her black baby gets AIDS from that black sick fuck. Write something veeerrrry bad about her, including the death of her baby.

I can't sleep for two days thinking about her cheating Cunt espicially with a black guy.

FYI : I'm not racist. I just hate that part and the pregnancy thing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I don't if it was the season

or I just needed a feel good story, but, I had to come back and re-read about this happy family.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
ok, now that I have made a posting error

let me ask a question.

"The girls are really exited about you staying with us."

how can you simultaneously exit and stay?

I am staying right here with excited tension till you answer.

then, of course, there is the ever present interchangeability of loose and lose

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BEAUTIFUL STORY

PLAN AND SIMPLE TRUE LOVE. ENOUGH SAID EXCEPT IT SHOULD BE IN THE ROMANCE SECTION.

RON TEXAS

octabrainoctabrainover 9 years ago
To Anonymous12/30/14

I felt sorry for Barbara, couldn't reread the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK TRUTH TIME

GREAT STORY SO FAR. TRUTH TIME WHAT HAPPENED TO BARBARA WHY DID SHE DO IT WAS SHE BLACKMAILED WHATS THE DEAL.

YOU NEED TO WRITE A FOLLOW UP STORY ABOUT BARBARA FROM HER STAND POINT AS TO WHAT CAUSED HER TO HAVE A TWO YEAR AFFAIR AND HAVE HER LOVERS BABY.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
none required

enthralling,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what happened

What caused barbara to step outside of her marriage vows? Was the bald headed black man that slick that he just sucked her in or was it just the excitment of cheating Really what happened or was she just a party girl that got caught up in it all and tried it once and he was blackmailing her to keep it up or he would out her or was it just that the sex was that much better. The readers need to know. there should be a Stand Alone story about Barbara telling her side. Did she love her husband it seemed she did but a two year affair and she gets preagnent by her BLACK lover. It does not seem that a rational person would do this so i am hoping that you will write a story and answer the questions that I am sure most that have read this part of the story want NO need answers as to WHY,HOW,WHAT caused her to have a two year affair and betray her husband that she claimed she loved..It satated that at the very end right before the baby was born she became distant with mood swings it was like she knew that she was going to have her Black lovers baby or at least it was pssible it was his and not her husbands.. So i am asking you to write this story and answer the questions.

Now Colleen and Bobby truly loved each other and she had always Loved Bobby and everyone knew it but he never would admit it to him self but Colleen was deeply in love with Bobby and everyone was aware of it including Bobby but he was afraid to admit it to himself even though Colleen was aware that there was more than just a brother sister love between them she even stated that she Loved Bill(her husband) but nothing like she loved her brother Bobby. I know this is a long drawn out comment but it had to be addesed in such a way so the questions WHY,HOW,What need to be addressed to complete the story.

Ron in Texas cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

While I was curious as to why she cheated on him, I really don't care to know myself. ...at least not here, this is a love story after all, so Im perfectly content without any conflict element playing in! :)

....you gotta live the total fantasy element though... Both of them *always* cumming together at the same time, every time. Lol.

Love this story though! Its a good reread at least twice a year, heh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Barbara was a cheating slut and should not have gotten pregnant or continued affari?

To thoso that commented about Barbara, she was seduced by her husbands boss who was an asshole and got what he deserved if you read chapter 2 and 3. She got what she deserved.

Cajun in Louisiana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
True love story

I do think that there should be a story written about Barbara and what caused her to betray her husband and marriage and that is enough said on that subject.

Now Colleen and Bobby have always loved each other and this just brought them together as they always should have been. A true love story OK they are brother and sister. Love knows no bounds.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story, all the way through.

First time I have read it, new to Literotica.

I particularly loved the first date, and Colleen's shock when she discovered just how much she and Bobby were on the same page, and it was no longer her sadly playing make-believe.

So many people wan't Barbara's story. Not me, all to sadly familiar. The Weasel broke up the social relationship by burying Bobby in work, allowing him to step into the void in Barbara's life. After that it is all Barbara. By the way it played out, barring some weird form of insanity, Barbara is one of those delightful creatures who just lets life take her along. She let everyone else make her choices. Taking birth control, not to mention health measures would be making a choice, which in her head would make her blameworthy. So her letters to Bobby would be explaining it wasn't her fault, things just happened, all out of her control. Add to that a theme about how badly he was hurting her by not talking to her. You know she never got any traction with Mrs. Lopez to get through to Bobby. That says something.

If you must have a storyline where the woman is just misunderstood and never culpable. There are just as many bad women as there are bad men.

studfarm57studfarm57almost 9 years ago
One of the best I've read

I read and reread the story that makes me feel good and that is written well with only a few spelling errors.

Thanks to the author for a story with a lot of heart.

SnowRevolSnowRevolalmost 9 years ago
loved the story, all three but..

but.. one thing kept stuck in my mind lol from the first time I read thru the few Re-Reads. the baby was Due March 3rd, Colleen and his Fathers Birthday, but was born on Christmas with No Worries, No Complications, no pre-natal emergency care. Fits the story but you had already given a Due Date a bit over 2 months later lol.

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14almost 9 years ago
Due Date

note to SnowRevol. On page 6 about a third of the way down, the due date is mentioned as JANUARY 3 not March 3.

Great story. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had me

You had me...a great story, great background, then the pregnancy thing...I just don't get it. I don't get why so many writers want to go down that path. Especially in Incest stories. Turns me off rather quickly. Not even going to the 2nd and 3rd chapters. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sis

My sister was dating a guy and he cheated on her so she broke up with him.So we went to the bar and she kept crying.She kept doing shots of liquor.So we went. To.my house and I told her to lay down in my bed.Then she said are you coming to bed too.I said you want me and you sleeping together.She said ya.So I went in the bedroom and she said how do you usually wear to bed.I said nothing.She said good because Im not wearing anything either.I said you want to be in the bed with me naked.She said get IN Im starting to leak out.pretty bad.I said really she said come on let's do it.So I started licking her pussy and she was cumming like crazy then I rolled her over and licked her ass real good.Then I gave her a kiss and she open her mouth and we started kissing real good.She said you want to fuck .I said that I always wanted to fuck you.Then she went down and started sucking my cock.and I told her I was going to cum she said to cum and I started cummin in her mouth her mouth and she swallow all of it Then when I went to kiss her she still had alot in her mouth and I kissed her while we kept the cum in her mouth.Then I open my mouth and she put the rest of it in mine So we fucked real good and I cummed in her twice and then I flip her over doggy style and put my cock in her ass and She said that she never done it before I said relax you will love it so I started fuckin her and she said it feels good fuck me hard.So I cum again.And when I was done I went down on her and licked all my cum out of her ass and pussy..She said that she loved fuckin me and she wants me to doing it with her.So ever since that day we been doing it .Then she said she has one more thing she wants to do.I said alright she told me to go lay on the bathroom floor.So I did and she came over and squatted over my mouth and she said I want to piss in your mouth. So I said ok.and she did I told her that she is one kinky bitch.She said now piss in her mouth and I did.Then she said that she wants to do some other stuff kinky.I said you really do.She asked me if I.knew something to do.I said you want to suck a black cock with me.She said you done it before.I said that I suck black guys off ALL the time.She said your a faggot I said been for along time.She said really I never knew.I said you want to.She said with you.I said yes me and you can suck guys off together.She said you want me to be a slut.I said you would make a good slut.She said fuck ya.I love having sex with you and now we both can suck guys off together and come home and have sex together.You will always be a faggot and I will be a dirty fuckin slut.Then we made out with each other and went to sleep.We been together ever since.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

I have read it numerous times and it gets better every time that I read it. Two people that love each other so much and a loving family. What more can you ask for. In my favorites.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Write some more we need more of Coleen and Bobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Colleen

Great Read! I will read this entire series again. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic. Story

Read numerous times. A true love story. In my favorites.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Barbara

Why did she do it????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love in the purest form

They had always loved each other some cruel actions by others finally brought them together as one. A true heart warming love story. I really think that this could be in the romance section more than the incest but I did not write it but I do think this the best love story that I have read I t is in my favorites and have read it many times. I do have a question that could be answered in a stand alone story. Why. Did. Barbara. Do. It??

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
This was a good stopping place, but I'll read the rest of it.

I thought it was just an excellent tale. Five Stars!

BbbruceBbbrucealmost 8 years ago
A well crafted story.

It had me engaged all the way through.

The erotic sessions were beautifully placed throughout the story and thankfully they were realistic. Which is what a lot of writers fail to do and they end up with a story which is more like an Asian comic 'Alien Gangbang'.

The way you handled the characters was very well done.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Fourth time through this series

This author has written one of the best stories on Lit. It is so good it should have been published by a main stream book publisher. The sad part is this author only wrote one other story that is on Lit and we have no way of knowing if he has published additional works elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THE BEST

As far as I am concerned this is the best story I have read some come close but there so much love in this one and they just seem to be real people that you would like to know.

Ron / Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
10/10 would read again (probably not recommend to a friend because of the mature content lol )

I really loved your story, thought it was great. That beginning part really hit me deep because I'm a sensitive guy and I know the horrible feeling of lossing trust in someone's loyalty, not quite on that degree but it still is horrible to ammagine getting cheated on like that. If you do write more for this story I would love to see his ex-wife come into the story somehow but to be honest If I was him I would maybe ring her neck for what she did but we wouldn't want him to do that XD . anyway good job hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

would love to hear more of this story - 5 stars for sure

mopar_guymopar_guyalmost 8 years ago
Heart Warming

If I am ever feeling down, I can come back and read this wonderful romance and I always feel better. I have read this series several times and I am sure that I will read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It WAS a great story...

Until the actual sex started. Then it took a big dive into the absurd. And then, when I didn't think it could get any worse, the reaction of their family was even MORE absurd! This story had a lot of promise, all wasted with the shallow and unbelievable sex. Sorry... but that's my honest opinion. If I was your editor, I'd tell you to scrap half the story and rewrite it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful, wonderful story

I can personally identify with it very closely.. Although my 2nd wife of 37 years now is not my sister, my story has significant unusual parallels.

DEvilLoynisDEvilLoynisover 7 years ago
Thank you

I really loved this story very much. I wanted to leave this comment before reading the next part as I really cannot imagine it getting better and am kind of apprehensive.

Sadly my main issue with this was how he/you never really dealt with the xwife. I mean ignoring her and running away, then having a kid with your sister is very immature tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
collee

A well thought out and written story

A Pat on the back for the author👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best.

Aso someone who enjoys the read and not just the pr0n, this might be one of the greatest things I've read on this site. Your work here is wonderful. I wouldn't mind if something happens with the ex. Like she finds himself and tries to bring him back. I don't have any remorse for the character but I am unsure what else could be another chapter haha.

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
Sorry, I can only give this story FIVE stars ***** . . . .

. . . because 17 or 93 are not available options.

No need for the "psychologically disturbed" spraying jism over her face or 'ramming it up her poo tube . . . . which are both just a means for a tiny minded cretin to show dominance, anyway.

A "very human", beautifully written story. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you writing from experience?

What a GREAT story. You write as if you have lived it yourself. I really like the relationship between the two of them. THANKS

Reader420Reader420over 7 years ago
Well done.

I enjoyed your story thoroughly. It has more reality then any other I've read. Good job. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent writing

I really enjoyed this story! Great character development. Please write more. This story shows so much love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story teller

You are an amazing story teller. Bravo.

MikeB58MikeB58over 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Great, now I have to go back through all my previously "favorite" stories and re-evaluate them... seriously, this story is head and shoulders above most of the others I've read on this site. Congratulations on a truly moving and very well written story. Please write MORE!!

FirmcontrolFirmcontrolover 7 years ago
Truly excellent story

Great read and very arousing. Top marks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Yes the reason we read these stories is for the sex , but finished this due to story it's self. I will finish the other episodes for that reason we'll written story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cool

the story was not all sex it was a complete world in itself loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Barbara

What ever happened with Barbara? Will there be a story about what caused her to. Be unfaithful and why she got pregnant by the black man? Was she being blackmailed or just cheated on her own? Questions that need/ Should​ be answered

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A love story

A true love story and more than that a story of life. Anyone who has ever gone through a divorce after experiencing the gut wrenching and soul searing fact of finding out your spouse has been cheating will identify with Bobby. This is too real the author has to have experienced this. I agree with your other fan, what is Barbara's story but I also agree her story didn't belong as part of this chapter. Excellent writing. Please don't stop!

P.LighthouseP.Lighthouseabout 7 years ago
Reading it again

I've read this story three times in the past .

I'm reading it again and probably I will repeat.

It is one of the more wonderful stories I read in Literotica.

Another five stars!

Thank you.

OlebillOlebillabout 7 years ago
Again and again

Third time reading and will probably read again. Came close to being in the same situation as these two.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
I read this one some time ago ...

... but must've stopped. I don't remember the pregnancy, or the girls wanting to call him "Daddy".

But it certainly is fitting, and the best way for things to turn out.

Well done.

5 Stars, too.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 7 years ago
"Colleen Ch. 01" - Twenty-eight Year Old Divorced Brother, Robert (Bobby) O'Connor and Thirty-one Year Old Widowed Sister and Mother of Two Young Daughters, Colleen O'Connor ???? (Married Name Unknown).

It is, as I've rapidly read the previous 300 comments--all but about three or four negatives--that so many reader's comments have found inspiration, happiness, delight and appreciation that Bobby and his sister, Colleen's lives have given so much joy to all but a couple readers!! Sadly, it has been 12 years since the author/writer, "Texas Refugee" wrote this first story, two more chapters to this fabulous story, and one other story. Since the advent of these four stories, the author has disappeared with no comments as to his whereabouts. This is disappointing to myself,. and I'm sure to many other readers. Hopefully, nothing of ill will nor untowards has occurred in his life. He has really brought lots of happiness and joy to so many Literotica readers!!

I previously read these chapters of 'Colleen' four year ago next month, June 2013!! I'm in love with this story still more than ever. The heroine of the story, and her lover, brother and life partner, maybe now could be his legal wife since Colleen has her undisclosed married name of her deceased husband, Bill, that would be different from her maiden name and her family name of O'Connor.

This story is so exceptionally well written, with expressions of love and romance that seems to be impossible for another human to express, as do brother Robert and Sister, Colleen, not only to each other, but to life literally and figuratively in their existence! The family, Robert and Colleen's middle twin brothers--Colleen being thirty-one and Robert twenty-eight years old with the twin brothers between in the middle, and their mother, all have the deepest and almost religiously caring love and respect for each other. Again, it appears almost non-human for someone to write such words of compassion and feelings for each other, as between sibling brother and sister, Robert and Colleen. This story is an EPIC of historical proportions, a Piccasso of words and mastering of characters unlike any I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous