College Boy All Grew Up

Story Info
Sissy thong wearing goes public.
1.4k words
3.96
17.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have two other stories of my college years of starting to wear panties, flashing my thong and eating my cum. From there I did all those things along with buying dildos, doing some glory holes and finally getting with girls. Those would all be fantastic stories that I one day will write. If there are any comments on what you would like to hear about please comment. This story however goes 20 years forward to me now. I'm a 40years old divorced father of one. I have kept in great shape just a needed detail. I have a smoking hot girlfriend and we went down to Myrtle Beach and had a great time. Checking out all the girls in thongs and cheekers really got me thinking about buying some for myself. So, when we got home I ordered a few thongs from amazon a red one, pink one and a black with flowers one. I have also continued to flash my pantie thongs occasionally. Recently bought some yoga pants that when I bend you can see through.

It was time for a family vacation my mom sister and kid went. I didn't want to share a hotel with them , that way I could have my personal time. We went to Virginia beach. I went down to the beach that first day and holy shit girls in thongs and cheekers I was horny as hell. I spent the day with them and then headed back to my hotel. I got to my room and quickly took off my man clothing and put on one of my sexy thongs I brought. I was starting to masturbate but I needed a little more stimulation. So I turned off the lights and opened the curtains I was on the 3rd floor so not to high up off the street so people could see me and I went out on the balcony. What a rush people could see me in my girl thong I was so excited I almost came but I controlled myself. I then went in and rode my 10inch dong that I brought. I had a massive load that came out in three big shots. I wiped up and licked my fingers clean. The next morning was to be a big day.

I woke early happens right after sun rise my cock raging hard. I opened my curtains fully and started getting dressed for the morning beach. Today was the day I was going to wear my thong to beach I was very nervous. So I went down to the beach it only had a few ladies on it I set down my towel showing myself to the world in my bright red side tie thong. I then walked into the water for a little bit. I stood so that any passersby could easily see my thong covered back side between the waves. Do to the cut of the bikini I have to have it tucked down but luckily for me its not that big anyway. However a hard on in this suit is impossible, the same applies to the other bottoms. I stayed out there for 10-15 mins and then headed back. I timed my walking perfectly so that as I was at the edge of the water two women passed me at the same time one said hello the other just checked me out going from my cut abs to my package.

I then sat on the beach for a while and some guys passed by me one said hello. I then put my towel back on and headed back to my room where I rode my dong again to climax and then cleaned up myself. I then put on my PINK thong (to be noted almost all my thongs are Victoria's Secret ) pulled my yoga pants on pulling them really high so any light would make them see through not to mention 9am morning sun. I went down and got a coffee at star bucks getting lots of grins and long eyed. I was getting horny all over again. I then went to the board walk and did lots of leaning over things and squatting down in front of woman. I didn't get one actual comment just heard some giggles. I then went back to my room once again rode my dong I was getting kind of sore it was the third time in like 12 hours. For the rest of the daytime with my family for the rest of the day wearing normal guy clothing.

The next morning I was feeling less nervous as I put my pink side tie thong on and pulled it up tucking my cock down. I tied my towel around me and had the strings hang out over the top so every one knew I had some kind of girls bikini on. I got down to the beach and there was only one or two people there so I took off my towel just stood there taking in the view I looked up on the hotel balcony and saw some people watching me and then went and to the ocean played around some and then went back to the towel people walked passed smiling at me. Once again im a super fit man. So I laid there for a while and decided to go get some coffee and play some in my yoga pants.

This time I wore a bright yellow thong with the word pink written around the whole top of it. I went down to the coffee store again and had a good time showing off my ass and my thong lines. I then saw some college age girls down at the shore line in some very skimpy thongs. I went down and got a good eye full and thought I should join in. So I hurried back to my room changing into my last tie thong its black with bright big flowers on it very sexy. I then went down to the beach stood about 15ft from them and slowly undid my towel. Their reaction was instant, big grins pushing on each other. They then broke out the phones and started taking pics of me. I made the most of it getting on all fours to fix my towel trying my best to act in a girly way. I laid on my back for a while and they stop paying attention till I rolled over again and they could see my big firm ass. I watched liked I didn't know what they were doing as they took many pics. I stayed there till they stopped paying attention. More people showed up and it was great. I was hanging in my girlish bottoms every at the beach in the open. After 30mins or so I got up and headed back to my room. I was so horny from all the attention. The one girl stared at me the whole walk off the beach I might have put a little extra swing in my step for her.

I got back to my room and pulled off the thong and my dick sprung out. I got my dong out and slid it in and instantly came. I then used that as the lube and rode it hard, my little clit bouncing till it got hard again. At this point it was like the 4th time in two days of mega dong use and I was starting to hurt. I kept fucking myself until I had one more hard orgasm about 25mins later.

Family time followed the rest of the day.

The next day was the last day for the beach I went about my routine of flashing my thong at the coffee store with my yoga pants. Then I headed to the beach there was no hot girls so I proceeded down the beach I headed down the beach for a mile with my towel around my waste. I was nervous about this part but I wanted to do it. I took off the towel one mile from my hotel and started walking down the beach. I was horny and nervous my cock was aching but well restrained. I walked the whole way carrying my towel so many people saw my sissy suit. Lots of ladies took my pic as I walked by. Id glance back and they were laughing and pointing and taking more pics. I got back to my hotel beach and lay down. The woman next to me took a bunch of pics of me, I then headed to my hotel. I decided that my ass pussy had enough it was getting wore out. So for the first time in days maybe actually weeks I touched my swollen man clit. It felt amazing I slowly stroked myself and edged for 10mins. I then slid off the bed with my hips above me and gave myself a face and mouthful of yummy cum.