College Boy Gets Physical

Story Info
College football jock gets inspected by doctor, and more.
1.5k words
4.32
42.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to be fuckin' kidding me!" Adrian said, as he looked over what he needed to do to become a college football player. Why did being an adult seem to involve so much paperwork and effort?

Ever since he decided to work out and get in shape, his friends had been goading him into playing. He finally caved, and had been practicing the sport over the summer. He got all the paperwork he needed to sign and fill out. While most of it he could do himself, and with a little help from his mother, he also needed an updated physical on file. The last time he had gotten one was a couple years ago, his very last time with his pediatrician. Now he had to go see an internist.

After another call to Mom, Adrian decided just to go to the same doctor as her, to save time. He hoped that Dr. Harvey Buckholtz wasn't a perv. He just wanted to get the exam over and done with so that he could start playing football officially. Adrian was also concerned that he would get hard in the office, regardless of how hot Dr. Buckholtz actually was. He was gay, and he was quite the horny college student. Just the slightest touch of his dick caused Adrian to find the nearest bathroom and rub one out. What would happen in a doctor's office? He would find out in a couple days.

He was a bit nervous when he checked in and filled out the paperwork. Since it was his first time there, it was a lot, and he just finished before the nurse called out his name. Adrian stood up and followed her to one of the many rooms in the office. It was pretty much like the pediatrician's office, only the wallpaper wasn't so cute. His vitals were taken, and then the nurse asked, "Take off your shirt and pants, please."

"Wait, why?" Adrian was proud of his body, but this woman was a total stranger.

"Because the clothes that you're wearing look like they could affect the scale. And besides, the doctor will want you in your underpants anyways." Adrian noted the sexual innuendo the nurse had missed, and did what she ordered. It was a bit weird wearing only a jockstrap out in such a public place, but his height and weight was now correctly measured. He sat down on the table and waited for the doctor to come in. Another thing different from the pediatrician's office: they didn't give you a gown to wear. Adrian awkwardly sat there, covering his bulge with his hands, waiting for Dr. Buckholtz to walk in. A couple minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and the doctor entered.

"Fuck," Adrian thought. As he had feared, his doctor was fucking hot! Harvey had flowing locks of golden hair, a build that rivaled his and was surely bigger, and tight pants that left nothing to the imagination down there.

"Hello, Adrian. We've actually met before, but it was a long time ago and you probably don't remember. How is Cynthia doing?"

"My mom's, uh, doing good," Adrian replied, trying not to gawk.

"And I see it's your first time doing this. It's honestly just like any other physical you've gotten. Only there won't be a lollipop at the end!" Dr. Buckholtz winked at Adrian.

"What the fuck does that even mean?" he thought to himself, as the exam began. It was pretty much just like how Adrian remembered. Checking the ears, nose, eyes, breathing by putting the stethoscope all over his back, all of that. However, it was when Dr. Buckholtz reached his cock and balls that it became a bit different.

"Cough for me," he said, cupping one of Adrian's balls. He did so, but at the same time, his cock was rapidly increasing in size. Dr. Buckholtz didn't bat an eye as he switched to the other ball, and Adrian coughed again.

"Oh my god, I'm so fuckin' sorry, doc! It's just that I have a very-"

"Let me stop you right there, Adrian. I saw the way you were looking at me when I walked in. I'll need to check your heart rate again because you were trying so hard to not get erect as I touched your body, isn't that right?"

"Wait, Dr. Buckholtz, what are you saying?"

"That wink earlier? I meant it. Most of my clients are older women, like your mom. But I'm not attracted to them. No, I'm attracted to men like you." Adrian gulped. Could this be real? Could his hot doctor actually want to have sex with him?

"But, Dr. Buckholtz-"

"Please, call me Harvey. And I know what you're thinking. Most of the doctors do the same thing we're about to do right now. I don't get too many gay clients, though, so I'm really looking to blow my load." Adrian's cock was tenting out the jockstrap, it was so hard. He hopped down from the table and pulled his underwear down as he went in for a kiss with his doctor. It felt so fucking wrong, but at the same time, Harvey's tongue felt so good in his mouth! He continued to kiss the doctor for a few more seconds, as Harvey took his white coat off and started to unbutton his shirt.

Adrian pulled away and helped the doctor out of his shirt, exposing his hairy blonde chest. As Harvey finished, Adrian played with the doctor's nipples, flicking them and kissing them. Then Adrian dropped to his knees in the doctor's office and unhooked Harvey's belt from his pants. He still had to pull his pants down, and he did so sensually, revealing that the doctor wore Andrew Christian briefs. His prominent bulge was on even more display, and Adrian just stared at it for a couple seconds before finally snapping out of it and pulling it down as well.

Harvey just grinned as his enormous cock flopped out. He was proud of it, and he should be, as it was 4" flaccid. Adrian would soon learn that it was a whopping 9" erect as he took his doctor's cock in his hand and began stroking it. Adrian loved moving his hand up and down the doctor's veiny shaft and seeing it get bigger and bigger. He played with Harvey's head as well, rubbing around his piss slit and even kissing it a couple times. That caused the doctor to moan out in pleasure, and turn Adrian on even more.

Once Harvey was rock hard, it was time for Adrian to put his mouth on his doctor's cock and start sucking it. Adrian had sucked a number of cocks before, but very few were as big as Harvey's! He was able to take it all in his mouth, and even got most of it down his throat before he started gagging. Surprisingly, Harvey grabbed Adrian by his hair and held him there, as Adrian coughed and sputtered for air. The doctor liked to hear his bottom gag, but released Adrian quickly and allowed him enough time to breathe before forcing him back down on his cock.

Adrian loved just how cocky Harvey was, and his own cock was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum in response. He wasn't able to deep throat the entirety of Harvey's cock, but getting eight inches down his throat was nothing to scoff at. The sucking continued for a few more minutes, until Harvey grabbed Adrian by the hair yet again, but didn't pull him out all the way or push him down. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum," he announced, in a low growl so that the other rooms didn't hear him.

Adrian waited as the doctor pushed rope after rope of cum from his cock. Harvey threw his head back and moaned as well, as his seed was being pumped out and forced down Adrian's throat. He ate all of it up, and even licked the doc's cock clean before he put his clothes back on. Harvey was a good top, though, and helped his bottom to cum as well before leaving. He practically needed to, if he didn't want Adrian walking around with a massive boner! Adrian came in his jockstrap, with help from Harvey, like he had done a number of times in the past.

"Well, it looks like there's nothing wrong with your penis and testes!" Harvey announced, with a chuckle.

As Adrian got dressed, he asked, "So, when can we do this again?"

"I think it would be a bit awkward doing this in the office again so soon. But, here, take my card. That has my personal number on it."

"Uh, thanks," Adrian replied. He knew he really shouldn't blur the lines between work and play, but Harvey was just so fucking hot!

"And here's your physical form, all filled out. Maybe I will see you back in my office sooner rather than later. Maybe for a thumb fracture; it's easily fixable!" The two had a laugh, and then kissed before Harvey left the room and met with his next patient. Adrian went back to the front desk and made an appointment for his physical next year, all the while knowing he would be seeing his hot doctor much sooner.