College Chronicles Ep. 18 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until she felt a third person's hand on her chin, looked up to find cold grey eyes that I recognized the instant she described the electric tension in the air between them.

"Come on, baby..."

The thumb in her ass wiggled, and she couldn't help but moan as the cock underneath fucked and fucked, jostling her further on the interloping digit. Jaxx slipped a thumb in her mouth, and she automatically sucked, distracted by the sensations controlling her body. Then she realized she had a guy in each hole, and shuddered harder, a full body-quake that told the boys she was warmed up, no matter what her words said.

"...You can't put on a show and not expect us to want in..."

He looked up and away from her; nodded, his smirk way too self-pleased. Natalie wanted to tell him to fuck off, but his thumb in her mouth held her tongue down. About to spit his hand out, plans changed when the thumb in her rear abruptly pulled out. She was relieved— until a thicker, broader invader pushed at her backdoor, insisting on joining the party.

"Agh-Nghooo! Aghh!"

She tried to protest, but Jaxx hooked his thumb into her cheek, ignoring the attempts to eject him, even when the erection penetrating her ass breached her writhing defenses and she bit down in panic. He did slap her across the face, hard, but it was a momentary sting, forgotten between the sharp pain of a fat cock spreading her asshole wide, and the throbbing un-ignorable sensation of having something thick and warm and twitching inside both holes at the same time. They were so close inside of her; two big black cocks stuffing her full.

"Ohhfghh!!!"

She came. She didn't want to, tried to fight it... But it was too much. She was too drunk, too high, too turned on and scared and angry and confused between all of those sensations. How quickly it had all gone wrong, how casually they had turned her into meat, how she could feel a big solid lustful body on every side, how it felt to have three sets of hands on her and two cocks pushing in and out... She tried to fight it, but the orgasm tore through her body like a speeding car careening down a highway, hurtling at full speed and bouncing off barriers on the sides and finally exiting her mouth at sonic speed as her fingers dug into someone's skin, holding on for dear life.

"Hey."

She opened her eyes, and found Jaxx's stark naked obscenity waving before her face. She lost herself in its veiny dangerous beauty for a second- before sliding up his washboard abs and chiseled chest to his granite eyes.

Only to flinch back as he spit in her face, hand following after to rudely rub his saliva all over, ignoring unimportant things like her eyes and nostrils.

"Ufff! Whaaghh... Fughh!"

She would have told him off more, but it was hard to string words together, especially with his fingers back in her mouth, pulling her to look up at him as he bent closer.

"You're gonna be a cum dumpster tonight Natty."

He spoke quietly, not a whisper but just for her and easily lost in the grunting and slapping as the boys behind and under her pumped away. She was grateful for it, hiding her shiver beneath the bouncing and jolting.

Jaxx wouldn't have noticed anyway— tired of playing with his catch, he straightened and shifted his hand to Natalie's nose, clamping her nostrils shut and pulling her head up so it was angled perfectly to accept his addictive, gorgeous cock. Not like she needed to have her mouth opened; The rough jostling of her other abusers kept forcing her to gasp and curse... And, in total confidence, she admitted to me that past the initial shock, she wasn't NOT enjoying it.

Of course it was against her will. And she really didn't like Jaxx; his cruel words, his rude and gross actions, the sneaking suspicion he'd arranged everything to fallout that way. She kept track in her head, noting every insult, placing them in the internal record that she would use to take revenge one day.

But that New Year's Eve night she gave in. Partially because she had to, and fighting against it too long would only make her feel worse. She was a feminist; she was a strong, independent, 'hear me fucking roar' WOMAN. She loved sex, and owned it, and wouldn't let the patriarchy shame her for having sex and being sexual and showing off her body and gifts. Being pinned, helpless, abused, disrespected, and fucked by three greedy groping boys was a far cry from her usual strategy of turning men into living sex toys. She was the sex toy, the object. And somehow that made it even better. She was being gangbanged, stuffed airtight, filled with cock in every available hole; things she had watched in porn and shamefully dreamed about or masturbated to sick fantasies of underneath thick covers.

It was humiliating to be turned into meat and love it, to know that if Jaxx and the boys stepped away and gave her a second to think and asked if she wanted to keep going, she would have said yes. All her posturing, her vociferous condemnation of misogyny and toxic masculinity, was a thin veneer that covered the desire to be used like a cheap whore; an aspect of herself she loathed but couldn't deny.

I could relate, though I didn't interrupt as she stumbled through explaining her confusing, muddled, sometimes upsetting realizations. I knew what it was like to get abused and to hate it but love it at the same time and feel the guilt and shame of both and still give in, stop trying to resist or protest or escape and just give in to the inevitable because it was so much easier and because he was so scary and because it all felt so good so quickly; to just give in and let him do what he wanted.

The verbal torment stopped as the room settled into groans, grunts, and squelches. Nat was glad; she had enough to occupy her without Jaxx's confusing and vicious jibes. She was more focused on appendages— cocks plunging in and out of wet orifices, hands squeezing and groping and spreading and prying into her most private places. When the boys did start talking, it was about her, without relenting or acknowledging her continued presence, and in lewd and crude terms.

"Gaht-damn this bitch... Got a niice fucking ass..."

"FUCK. I thought you broke her shit in, X! This pussy tight as fuck!"

"...like a fuckin' virgin..."

Dante and Jamal went back and forth, comments in time with their strokes. Jaxx chuckled knowingly, always ready to turn the screws a bit more, if Nat had been able to listen at the moment.

"Nah, she's a fucking freak... just got an uptight little cunt..."

He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her off his cock, giving her a few sharp slaps on the face.

"Dontcha bitch?"

SLAP

"Fucking slut."

SLAP

"Gah! Buhh... ugh... Ohhhwai-"

"—Shut the fuck up..."

Gluckgluckgluck...

He just started fucking her face mid-sentence, and she came again, moving where they moved her, unable to fight back. Even her explosive orgasm was limited and controlled by the boys; her convulsions just made their cocks feel better, and waving hands were pinned at her back and side with overpowering strength.

She knew she must have looked fucked up; she could feel the saliva all over her face, had to keep one of her eyes closed and when she managed to open the other, most of her vision was obscured by fake eyelashes knocked astray through Jaxx's rough treatment. But there was nothing she could do, nothing she could do about anything.

She'd cum so many times she'd lost count. And they weren't little; each was a hard, body-wracking, brain-altering, life-changing orgasm... So she was exhausted. Time seemed to stop, or speed up, or slow down, or cease existing at all. She had no idea how long they'd fucked her, if she could expect respite, or if they would go on forever. Anytime her mouth was free she gasped greedily for air before being stuffed full again, and the boys at her nether holes were as relentless as Jaxx in their aggressive thrusting, plowing and plowing and plowing. She had no fight left to resist any of it; every new objectification and disrespect had sapped a bit more from her fire.

Then Jamal growled loudly and she woke from her stupor with a quiver. She wasn't sure if it was anticipation, fear, or just her muscles giving their last effort. It didn't matter as his muscles tensed in contrast, entire body rigid, while his hard cock kicked and throbbed even more wildly.

"Aww fuck... FUCK... Imma nut in this little bitch!!"

Before he was done speaking, she could feel his spear pulsing as it unloaded his swollen balls inside her. A black guy's cum— and he wasn't wearing a condom. She was on the pill, but she'd always heard that black guys came extra hard, that their semen was stronger than white guys. She was sure it was just a racist myth, but... Her eyes widened, and she tried to protest around Jaxx's cock, with no change in luck. Jamal squeezed her ass and ground himself against her, and she surprised herself and came again, thrilled and horrified at being bred by a big black stud.

The orgasm was so unexpected she clenched, trying to resist it and everything it meant. But she was helpless against the guys, and helpless against herself, and as her sphincter clenched on Dante's cock, it tipped him over the edge as well.

"Oh baby... Oh, she wants it. Yeah, she wants it! Get it baby! Get it baby! "

He reached out and yanked her hair, pulling her back and down onto his shaft to fuck her ass hard and fast and without mercy, while also pushing her face forward into Jaxx's crotch, forcing his fat schlong down her throat as she tried to squeal about the cock raping her butt. Jamal was still pumping the last of its ridiculous load into her abused pussy, and she thought she might black out from sensory overload, so much squelching and slapping and squeezing and pulling and no air coming around Jaxx's obscene girth.

Then Dante's dick kicked, and for a moment she felt both of them cumming, two cocks vibrating and jolting inside her, separated only by a thin bit of her. Jaxx pulled his cock free from her mouth, and she gasped for air and collapsed onto Jamal, holding on for dear life as the three of them orgasmed sympathetically.

Dante wasn't content to fill Nat's inside like Jamal, although he shot an admirable amount of cum inside her. After a couple vibrating shots, he pulled out, popping out of her asshole, gaping it to leak hot cum as he shot the rest of his load onto her ass and back.

"Fuuuuuck, that's it baby... Give that ass some frosting.."

He was jerking violently, eager to milk every bit he could onto Nat's violated body. But in his energetic masturbation, he accidently shot a little onto Jamal. Or maybe Jamal just felt some of Dante's cum drip from Nat's ass, or maybe he just felt his own cum leaking out of her pussy. No matter the reason, he jumped as soon as he felt it, only happy to be close to two dicks if they kept their effect constrained to the girl.

"Nah nigga! Get the fuck off me."

He flipped her to one side, throwing her carelessly onto the couch, as Dante laughed. Then the two ambled away, laughing together, excited for what the night still held. Natalie was a different story, sprawled on the couch, exhausted. She could feel how tired her holes were, vainly struggling to close, dripping hot cum. She knew she needed to move, exposed and in danger. But she was bone-tired, too exhausted to even think about any of it. Her eyelids were heavy with sleep and makeup, it was so tempting to just curl up and take a nap on the couch...

But Jaxx hadn't finished with her, casually strolling up, jerking his cock over her lazily. She was too exhausted to be distracted by his big beautiful phallus, too exhausted to even muster the will to tell him to go fuck himself when she saw his wide, smug smirk.

"You're not done yet..."

He was just so unaffected, so much better than her. It carried in his voice, his posture, his smile; she wanted to hit him so badly, but just couldn't.

"...Where do you want it?"

She knew what he was doing, just like I did. Jaxx was never done until he made you humiliate yourself for him. Nat just wanted to get past it, acquiesced.

"Ugh... Cum... on me..."

"Ask for it on your face."

"Uhh... Cum... my face..."

"Beg. Call me daddy."

"Please daddy... Come on my face..."

She hated it, but she was too tired to argue, hoped playing along would bore him.

"Where's all that feminist shit now, slut?"

"Uhm... Uhh—"

"Grab those milkers bitch. Rub 'em together."

She cringed at his vulgarity, but sighed and did what he said. He was too much for her, she admitted to herself and me, and pushed her tits together with both hands, looking down and away in shame.

He spat again, that time onto her self-exaggerated cleavage, and she jumped, roused by sheer disgust.

"What the fu—"

"—Dropped that girl power shit now you caught a train and a couple of black dudes. Shoulda called the whole team..."

"..."

She didn't know how to respond at all, just let her eyes fall down and away in silence again, still pushing her tits together, his spit trickling between them, cum leaking out of her ass and pussy, running down her legs. Why did 'the whole team' sound so darkly appealing? He began jerking his cock in earnest, and by the tension in his voice and the stress on curses, she could tell he was working himself to a finish.

"Stick your tongue out and play with that filthy fucking pussy."

She blushed as she stuck her tongue out, a rare occasion for Nat, and one that spoke to just how broken she was to accept the instruction so meekly. Her hand hesitantly strayed down her body and gingerly began to stroke her labia, cautious of her battered sensitivity and the hot cum still dripping from her orifice.

Luckily Jaxx was close, and as she worked up the courage to push a finger inside herself, he stepped forward to tower over.

"Ugh... Catch my nut... Little fuggin' cum dumpster!"

A thread of jizz erupted from his cock and smacked right into her face with force, some on her tongue but most going up her nose. She coughed and spat, but there was already more coming, a shot into her closed eye so forceful it almost hurt. She pulled her hand from her vagina to try to protect herself, but it only served to get spattered in more of his sticky cum, dripping down her wrist and arm as she tried to wipe some off her face only to clear the way for another rope landing on her forehead, down her nose and across her chin.

She described trying to protect, then clean herself and finally giving up to the impossibly torrential battery of jizz. Something about it, the situation, his abusive language, maybe just the violent masculinity of his ejaculation, got to her. I knew the feeling. After a few shots, her hand found her pussy and split her lips to gently rub her clit, teasing a final weak orgasm from her tired body, trying so hard not to think about being a cum-dumpster that it was all she could think about. Jaxx's exaggerated grunts didn't help, either.

When he was done, she was thoroughly streaked with him and still leaking the others. Her mind wandered, in a hazy daze fueled as much by the reek of cum as the pot and alcohol in her system.

How could she have been so stupid? Jaxx had set her up. AGAIN. She'd been gangbanged. Worse, she'd enjoyed it. And by two black guys. Two black men! With big, virile manhoods. How could she have let him trick her again? She was MUCH smarter than him! She'd let down her guard too much, ignored the obvious signs. Had she... Had she wanted to do it? She had felt the tension in the air— but that was always there, when boys competed over girls. She'd known they were competing for her, and she'd known that she was likely to hook up with both Dante and Jamal that night. She just hadn't expected them to take their turns at once.

She was roused from her tired thoughts by the sound of the front door opening, as the boys wandered out into the night, Dante and Jamal laughing loudly about their anticipated exploits at the club. Following them, Jaxx paused for a quick wink before swinging the door shut. And then she was left alone in silence, humiliated and exhausted.

*

"Oh my god, Nat..."

I'd sat in silence as she told her story, on the edge of my seat the whole time. My heart had fallen as she'd walked right into a trap I saw coming the whole way, and it had fallen even further as I imagined her left alone in 001 on New Year's. While I'd been having the most exciting, transgressive, and FUN night of my life, Natalie had been in my room, abused by my roommate. I couldn't help feeling guilty, though I had no part in it.

"I... Are you, like, okay?"

"Oh, I'm fine."

She flipped her hair, and gave me a smile to prove her words, bright and full and a little naughty.

"...It was messed up when it happened, but..."

The smile dropped for a look into the distance over my shoulder. She couldn't be reminiscing!

"...it was definitely the best I've ever been fucked."

I nearly gasped, brought a hand to my mouth in shock. Was she actually being nostalgic about her own gangrape? I didn't want to say the word; we were in public, and if I said it and she took it badly I wouldn't know what to do... But I wanted to shake her, try to jolt to furious reaction I expected from Nat to such a fundamental, devastating violation.

"I can't STOP thinking about it actually. God, you just don't get it."

She was going on, getting more enthusiastic as she stared into the air and remembered what I could only think of as a traumatic event. Nat was stronger and braver than me, but... I just couldn't believe how okay she seemed.

"It's just... So much... Their hands— it feels like so many guys! And their cocks... God, three cocks, Sami... like, talk about STUFFED."

I shifted uncomfortably, peering over my shoulders to see who was sitting near us. No one in the immediate vicinity, but there were people sitting at tables not too far away, and I was getting nervous.

"You can't focus on anything. It's just crazy. And you can FEEL them next to each other. You know... when they... When they double up..."

She wasn't being that quiet, and I was starting to get uncomfortable at her words, their likelihood to bring attention, and the strange feelings they were bringing up my insides. So I barely responded, anxious to move on.

"Uhm... Okay..."

Natalie read me easily, got us going to keep me with her.

"Let's go!"

"Go... Where?"

"I don't know, let's just walk!"

So we walked, and we kept talking. Nat dropped Jaxx, thank god, and started telling me about the show that night. It was at an off-campus house she'd been to a few times, a really alternative locale. Less fraternity, more commune. They hosted shows for the diy punk underground scene that the city was semi-famous for, and those shows often morphed into late-night bangers when the live music stopped and the substances started moving.

It sounded like a great time. And a great way to forget about Cindy, and Jaxx. A great excuse. We reached the main concourse at the center of campus, hugged, and parted. We were going to meet up again at hers to pregame for the party.

I'd felt like everything was settled. Returning from winter break, I had Cindy more securely than before. I had the sorority, and Mary, and all the exciting potential of that. I even had Jaxx, in all his confusing threat that really seemed to be on my side, after our ridiculous night in the sky.

But those settled matters had been thrown up in disarray with one night, and my life felt distinctly more unsettled; out of control.

The center, the cause of my problems, of my friends problems, the chaotic agent in the middle of everything. Not me; that had been self-loathing, the instinct to blame myself before all others. Not me, Jaxx. It was him, and he wasn't going anywhere, so I just had to live around him. Give him just enough to make him leave me alone. Really act like I didn't hate him. I could live like that for the rest of the year. I'd already done it for a bit, just given in too early. After that, I would move into the sorority. I'd make up with Cindy, obviously. She had to. She had to understand how Jaxx had played with me, had manipulated me.