College Co-Eds of the Corn Pt. 05

Story Info
Vicky learns of the dangerous history of Stradlin's changes.
4.2k words
4.5
2.9k
4
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers

COLLEGE COEDS OF THE CORN

Part V: The Revelation

The young woman standing over Vicky had long, dark hair that hung frazzled around her face. Her jaw was clenched tightly as she looked down at Vicky with wide brown eyes, fists clenched at her sides. Of all the naked women Vicky had seen since entering Stradlin, all of whom seemed to have a sort of mania in their actions, this was the first one who looked genuinely wild, with a few telltale smears of dirt on her tanned skin, scattered scrapes and bruises marring a body that was otherwise a delight for Vicky to look at from down on the grass, perfect teardrop breasts over just-right hips, a hint of dark hair between her legs and--

Vicky snapped out of her reverie when she saw that hair wasn't the only thing between the woman's legs. There appeared to be the end of a toy cradled between her thighs, disappearing up into the same sort of dark space that seemed to have gotten the whole damn town wrapped up in some sort of madness.

"Has Isaac entered you?" the woman hissed, and somehow, only now, did Vicky see the knife the woman held in her trembling right fist.

"Wha-what?" Vicky asked, sliding back across the yard, eyes now focused on that knife.

"Quiet! Isaac. The... hm... the man in the church. Did he enter you?"

"That guy with the giant dick?" Vicky asked, looking behind the woman at the gate and listening for more women preparing to come breaking in.

"Yes, him. Did you have relations with him or not?" The woman leaned forward now, holding the knife up threateningly towards Vicky.

"No! No, they tried to take me in there, but then... then he... I guess he came and everyone got distracted and I managed to get away. What does it matter? What do you want with me?"

The knife drooped slightly. "You got lucky. He only achieves fulfillment once every few hours."

"Once every few hours? How- what is...?"

The woman suddenly settled down onto the grass, pressing her back against the gate and resting her head on her left hand, fingers wrapping into her thick brown hair. Vicky got a better look at the white object protruding from between the woman's thighs as she lifted her knees towards her chest, noting shapes carved into its smoothed surface before appreciating the crevice into which they disappeared. "He's... Isaac's been having relations with the women of town for... I guess about a week now. Since the Revelation happened."

Vicky wanted to question how often Isaac was having sex with the women of Stradlin, but was sure after just brief consideration that it had been nonstop the entire week and didn't want to hear it confirmed out loud. The woman continued without further prompting anyway.

"My name's Rachel. Rachel Letter. I was here that day. I... I participated that day. I had... I went to these meetings that Rebecca Chroner was having in her family's cornfields. I thought it was just going to be a sort of lady's social sort of thing. There were a lot of girls from over at the school, so I thought it would be a way to bring the girls from town and the girls from college together, and it did, but... but it became more.

"By the time I realized what we were becoming, it all felt too good to stop. I knew it was sinful, but I didn't want it to stop. And it didn't seem like it was hurting anyone, and if Rebecca Chroner was involved how could it be sinful? She's the most religious girl in town. She's talked about how much she wishes she could do the sermons at church on Sundays because Father Paul is too liberal and secular. How could someone like that be leading a whole big group of women into sin? So I went with it, and it felt so, so good every time we met. I no longer believe that it was pride; lust must have been the sin that Satan let himself fall for.

"And it certainly felt like lounging in the most satisfying level of Hell. There were nights where there were so many of us tangled together in sin that the field where we met would be like a lake of molten flesh, waves rising and falling with sighs like the ocean as pleasure passed through the waters of our indiscretions.

"When the time for the Revelation came I had to be waiting in town, just like the couple of other girls from Stradlin who came to Rebecca's meetings. But everyone else, the girls from the school, they met in the field that morning, then made their way into town. There were enough of us for every man and woman in and around Stradlin. We each took someone and... and the whole town sinned together. Everyone. Everyone in town had an orgasm that day, and then everyone in town who wasn't part of Rebecca's plan was made part of the plan."

Rachel set the knife down on the grass next to her, seeming to trust Vicky after she had sat there listening for so long with her clothes on. She held her face in both of her hands and said, "For the first couple of days I stayed lost in the Reverie, part of Rebecca's plan. For days I enjoyed the sins of the flesh with Rebecca's other followers, taking my turns tending to the flock they keep at Rebecca's family's farm. I even watched members of the flock get turned over to She Who Loves Behind the Rows, joined in on the sacrifices, until the day my father came up to be delivered to She Who Loves Behind the Rows. Even then, I didn't turn away, j-joined the Ritual, even knowing what was bound to happen to him. Not before, not during, not until after he disappeared into the corn and I really felt what was happening to him. I understood enough then to finally turn away from Rebecca and her teachings. It was too late for my father, but I'm hoping, somehow, I can stop this for everyone else."

Rachel stopped then, head still in her hands. Vicky closed her eyes, guilty over the fact that she had been watching the subtle movements of Rachel's breasts as she had spoken throughout the entire harrowing story. Vicky took a deep breath and asked, "What is happening to everyone here? I don't get it. What does Isaac have to do with this? Why are all those women just constantly fucking him in the church? What is happening to this 'flock' in the corn? This still doesn't make any sense."

Rachel sighed and said, "The Revelation was meant to bring everyone in town into Rebecca's teachings. Rebecca only mentioned She Who Loves Behind the Rows occasionally at first. But as the weeks went by, She Who Loves Behind the Rows came up more and more often."

Suddenly staring Vicky straight in the eyes, Rachel said, "It... I know it sounds crazy, but eventually what we found out was that Rebecca was talking about a spirit who lived hidden in our cornfields and who she said spoke to her. She said... basically that the Holy Trinity was not the whole truth, that there were more than three facets to God, and She Who Loves Behind the Rows was another one of those facets. She said each facet of God has a different role serving humanity, and She Who Loves Behind the Rows was coming to us so that we could bring humanity into understanding Her role as a part of God. By the time I understood what that meant, I was too deep under her sway to care what bringing my neighbors to She Who Loves Behind the Rows truly meant.

"But... I think... I don't think we're bringing people to God. I think... we're feeding... we're feeding something that lives in the corn...."

"How does Isaac fit into that?" Vicky asked, flashing back to the sight of that glorious cock rising proudly in the church. "Why were you worried about whether or not I'd had sex with him?" And is it still an option?

"He's Rebecca's brother," Rachel said, looking aside. "The Revelation took place on his eighteenth birthday. I think... she must have done something to him so that when he turned eighteen he... changed. The women in the church? They're not like the rest of us who followed Rebecca. Rebecca changed Isaac, and Isaac's changed them. He's brought them into the Reverie a different way than Rebecca did with the rest of us, keeps them linked to Rebecca and She Who Loves Behind the Rows just like the other girls are and just like I was."

"The Reverie is like, a sort of hypnosis?" Vicky asked, sliding closer to Rachel, huddling closer to the fence, justifying her move by reminding herself that those women Rachel was referring to were surely still out there hunting for her.

"A hypnosis, a hive mind, something like that," Rachel said. "You must be feeling it, the... all the urges... the more of us who are attached to the Reverie, the more powerful it is, and the more powerful She Who Loves Behind the Rows becomes. It wants us. She wants us. She's trying to seduce us into the Reverie. And that's what we did, that was the Revelation: bringing the people of Stradlin to the threshold of the Reverie so that they can be used to feed She Who Loves Behind the Rows. The women are kept within it to strengthen its power; the men are kept at its doorway, fattening them up to give to She Who Loves Behind the Rows."

"Give to her...? How does sex 'fatten up' people...?" Vicky asked, huddling up close to Rachel so they could whisper as quietly as possible.

feed She must feed She will feed She hungers for the

"energy their lust creates," Rachel said. Vicky blinked heavily, shaking her head as Rachel continued. "We all take turns at the Chroner barn. The men are kept there and w--the women use the men to satisfy themselves, but it also keeps the men aroused until they're ripe for She Who Loves Behind the Rows to consume the energy we've stirred in them."

"How are you free from the... Reverie now?" Vicky asked, leaning in closer, her bare shoulder touching Rachel's.

Rachel spread her legs, giving Vicky a closer look at the toy that was buried inside her. Vicky leaned in closer, getting a look at the rough surface of the toy and suddenly recognizing it. "I saw those in the church! They were on tables around the bed. Is that... is that a dildo carved out of a cornstalk...?"

"It is," Rachel said, spreading her legs wider and sliding the toy partway out of her pussy. Its surface, glistening with her wetness, was unmistakably shaped like a dick, but this close Vicky could see incredibly fine writing scratched into its surface. She didn't recognize the symbols, but it was clear that there was magical intent behind it. "Rebecca made them. I think the ones in the church help strengthen whatever Isaac does to the townswomen. Rebecca wears one constantly so that she's disconnected from the Reverie, able to keep controlling the rest of us. I knew she always kept more of them around, and I managed to get my hand on one and... oh... no...."

"What? What's wrong?" Vicky asked, leaning closer and placing her hand on Rachel's knee.

"It's... I... I haven't pulled it out this far since... oh..." Rachel said putting one of her hands onto Vicky's. "It... the magic... the toy must have been teasing me for days... it's... it must have to be all the way in or... or... oh fuck it!"

Rachel reached up and grabbed Vicky roughly by her hair, dragging her inward and forcing their lips together. She groped at Vicky's sundress, tugging its top edge down and squeezing her breast. Vicky spent seconds speaking questions into Rachel's mouth before wrapping her arms around Rachel and holding their bodies more tightly together.

Rachel twisted so that their bodies could press together more completely, and when she did the cornstalk slipped out of her chronically-teased slit and onto the grass, its weakened power lost altogether as it left Rachel's body behind.

Set loose, Rachel grabbed Vicky by the hair and tugged their mouths apart. Vicky's eyes widened in shock as she saw the feral look on Rachel's face, but didn't have time to linger on it before Rachel had shoved Vicky bodily to the grass. Vicky opened her mouth to protest, but before she had time to make a sound Rachel had leapt onto Vicky's face and pressed her dripping pussy straight into her open mouth.

Vicky automatically tensed to protest, but had hardly twitched before a different drive kicked in and she opened her mouth wider, taking in as much of Rachel's forceful offering as she could take between her lips and then sticking her tongue straight into the soaking hole pressing down against her. Rachel pressed herself more firmly against Vicky's tongue, holding onto the prone woman's hair with both hands and squeezing the sides of her head with her thighs.

Trapped beneath the other woman's desire, Vicky reached up and squeezed Rachel's sides, fingers wrapped just beneath her narrow ribs. Eyes rolling back into her head, Rachel hunched further over Vicky and began to ride her face, grinding her clit against Vicky's happily proffered tongue. Hidden beneath the huddled mass of lustful flesh gathered around her head, Vicky couldn't help but smile: She might have been secretly horny for days, but after all the things I just saw and had to walk away from I feel like I've been waiting to fuck someone for weeks!

Vicky gripped Rachel tighter, helped drag the smaller woman's body down even tighter against her mouth, tasting every drop this nymphomaniacal woman had to offer with long laps of her tongue before teasing the tight opening that the corn had somehow not managed to loosen, then finally seeking out the clit that was so swollen and eager that Vicky was sure that it too must have been touched by magic.

The response she got when she started licking it was no less magical, Rachel's body somehow grew even tighter around her face until Vicky began to question how long she would be able to continue breathing beneath the demanding body above her. She didn't slow down, though, but sped up, licking faster, holding tighter, until she found the rhythm that forced Rachel to bite her lip hard against the loud gasps of pleasure she was starting to emit. In only a couple of minutes her thighs started shaking against Vicky's head, her soaked pussy getting even wetter as Rachel jerked upright, abdomen tense, head thrown back, breasts bouncing as the orgasm that had been building for days tore through her. She managed to hold herself back to just a strangled, squeaking gasp as her body relaxed from the force of the pleasure that cast a thick fog across all other thoughts.

For a moment Rachel swayed on top of Vicky's head, eyes swimming in her own skull as the woman beneath her gasped to catch her breath. Vicky reached around Rachel's thigh to wipe some of Rachel's moisture from her face and then asked, "Okay, we... we should probably... probably...."

What she tried to say and what she really wanted were two very different things, but Rachel gave Vicky the latter. Her eyes snapped open again and she spun around on Vicky's face, barely lifting herself up before pressing her clit back against Vicky's lip. Still settling in place on Vicky's mouth, Rachel jerked the hem of Vicky's dress up and dove between Vicky's hastily spreading thighs.

In seconds they were wrapped up in one another, a loop of pleasure coursing through them, tongue to clit, hips pressing and shifting to help each other find all the right spots to keep the cycle going between them. Vicky wrapped her arms around Rachel's hips, once again eager to hold the woman's body tight against her own and only wishing her dress was entirely off instead of just jerked up haphazardly so she could feel the fullness of the dirty woman's body against her own. Rachel, meanwhile, had her arms wrapped around Vicky's legs, hands dragging Vicky's ass cheeks apart so her fingers could slide into her pussy with clearer access.

Rachel was the first get off in this position, another body-rattling orgasm that seemed nearly as strong as her first, but this she did not pause after "completion." She kept her clit buried in Vicky's mouth, a third orgasm barreling in fast but only after Vicky had screamed her own muffled orgasm straight into the juicy spot on the tip of her tongue.

Vicky had a second, a third as Rachel's body kept tensing and relaxing in waves of pleasure, wanted to keep going, but managed to hold onto the memory of the rage in the redhead's eyes, the intensity in Rebecca's, and began to worry how their sounds might alert their pursuers to their location. She tried to pull her mouth away from Rachel's dripping lips long enough to express this fear, but the woman kept her pinned down at both ends, demanding that both the giving and receiving of pleasure continue unabated.

We're going to get caught like this! Vicky wanted to scream. She had enough insight to be concerned that if they were caught in this state, neither she nor Rachel would be able to stop themselves from indulging in whatever their captors would have to offer them, up to and including the massive phallus that hadn't left Vicky's thoughts since she'd first laid eyes on it.

I will give myself to it if I'm caught like this.

I want it to serve me so I can serve Her.

I will give myself to Her.

Vicky let go of Rachel and tried to push, but from where she was laying she had no leverage even if her heart was entirely in the gesture -- which it wasn't, because Rachel was leveraging more pressing parts of her own body against her.

Frustrated, Vicky let her arms fall to the grass--

--and found the solution waiting for her there.

Grasping the crudely-formed dildo, she lifted it around Rachel's leg and pressed it against her hole, so lubricated that there was no resistance as Vicky slid the dildo into her. It slipped halfway in before Vicky's position kept her from being able to push any further, but the immediate effect was enough. Rachel shifted her position as her body reacted to the charm, so that Vicky could slide an arm between them and shove the dildo all the way to its base.

Rachel moaned and pressed herself up onto her hands and knees, still dripping onto Vicky's face. "One more," she whispered. "One more with it inside me and I'll... I'll be good." She rolled over onto her back in the grass, legs spread wide with the dildo sliding slightly out of position. "Finish me off with it inside and... and it'll stay...."

Rachel bit her pouting lip and looked at Vicky with such innocent, desirous begging in her eyes that Vicky wouldn't have been able to stop herself right then even if it wasn't to complete this spell or whatever it was that needed to happen.

Pressing her chest to the grass, Vicky got hold of the end of the dildo and started sliding it in and out of the gently moaning woman, positioning herself over the toy to get back to licking that glorious, easy clit. She watched the toy slide in and out of Rachel from the corner of her eyes, feeling how empty and unfulfilled her own pussy still felt despite the number of orgasms Rachel had just given her.

I want a toy. I would take a whole goddamned unshaped stalk of corn in me right now. I need Isaac's fuckpole in me. I-I need to figure out how to get me and Brett out of here.

I never want to get out of Her.

Here.

Vicky pumped the dildo faster, licking Rachel like a thirsty animal, sticking her fingers into her own dripping hole and squeezing them in time to her thrusting. She was so fucking horny she would have done anything for more, and before she'd managed to get Rachel off she stopped, turned, and slid both of her legs around one of Rachel's, positioning herself so that with just a little more manipulation the free end of the dildo in Rachel was pressing into her. It was hardly as much as she wanted, but it was enough as she started grinding her clit against Rachel's pussy, taking the smaller woman who braced her hands on either side of her, chest rising in gasping breaths as the two tangled women were forced into one final, stuttering, weakening orgasm that left them gasping in that empty backyard.

Syzygy56
Syzygy56
77 Followers
12