College Entrance Interview

Story Info
Alex has a college interview. Non-con /gay.
2.2k words
4.14
18.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex waited nervously outside the door. This was it, he thought to himself. Alex was 18 years old but looked a lot younger. At 5 ft 7", he had never really been noticed in school and his feminine round face didn't endear him to any girls. Pale white skin and brown hair, and 120 pounds soaking wet, he was barely noticeable. Apart from a few friends, he kept himself to himself, and hadn't dated anyone yet.

He was applying to a very prestigious college to study Physics, indeed; his current grades were high due to him working hard in school, and now it had paid off with him being offered an interview to this famous college. If he succeeded in the interview, his future was set.

That morning he decided to groom himself thoroughly; he even decided to shave himself smooth everywhere. Why not, he thought. He adjusted his glasses and his second-hand too-small suit that was uncomfortably tight, and waited, trying to remember as much as he could.

Suddenly, the door opened, and a voice called; "Alex Hawthorne?" Alex quickly stood up, and went inside, closing the door behind him. A man sat behind the desk in the office, perhaps fifty years old or so. He looked very fit though, and intimidatingly muscular. He looked up. "Hey, Alex, I'll be your interviewer today. Are you comfortable?"

Alex replied nervously in assent.

"Good" said the man. "I'm Professor John Adams," He said warmly, shaking Alex's hand. "Well, let's begin, shall we?"

Alex could not help but think that the Professor was giving him a look all over, as if undressing him with his eyes.

Half an hour later, the grueling interview was complete. The Professor had bombarded him with countless questions, but Alex had been able to answer them all. With each question the Professor looked more and more pleased with him. "Very good!" He cried enthusiastically and wrote some notes down on his clipboard.

Then came the 2nd part of the interview. Alex was sweating profusely by now and was sure the Professor had noticed. He began to lose focus and couldn't really answer the questions very well.

The Professor stood up and as he did, Alex couldn't help noticing a large bulge in his pants. He stared for a few moments before quickly looking up, hoping the Professor hadn't noticed him. The Professor looked at him and gave a small smile. "So, you answered the physics questions well; but the second part of your interview, your character assessment test didn't go that well."

"Please, I'm very nervous and it's so hot in here." Alex said.

The Professor looked at him. "Unfortunately, I'm afraid I can't accept you into the college. You require high marks everywhere, not just physics. I'm afraid there is nothing more I can do."

Alex looked at the floor. "Is there really nothing? Please Professor, I will do anything to get into here. It's been my dream for years! I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" The Professor smiled at him. "Well, maybe there is something you could do." He stood up and went over to the door and locked it. "It IS hot in here isn't it! Why don't you take off your clothes, it looks like you're sweating a lot."

"What?!" Alex gasped.

"Don't worry, it will help you to relax and cool down for you secondary interview I am going to give you."

"Well, I guess you're right..." Alex replied, and slowly and shyly began removing his clothes until only his small underwear was hiding his skin. The Professor looked him up and down, nodding appreciatively at Alex's soft supple skin, and his skinny body. He eyed Alex's small bulge.

"Now, I want you to kneel down on the ground and close your eyes." The Professor said, commandingly.

"Why?" Alex said, confused.

"Oh, this is part of the second interview. You DO want to get into college, don't you? Well this is the only way."

"I guess..." Alex said naively, not sure why he had to do this, but he did anyway, and knelt on the floor, eyes closed, and head tilted slightly up. He could feel rivulets of sweat pouring down his back and on his chest, but the cool air was helping.

The Professor walked over to him, and quietly unbuckled his pants, dropping them. He pulled out his 8 inch cock and started to massage it. It was soon rock hard, and the Professor carefully touched Alex's jaw.

"What's going on?" Alex said.

"Just relax and open your mouth." The Professor replied. Alex slowly parted his mouth, and the Professor without warning pushed his rod into Alex's waiting mouth.

"Professor what are you doing- Mmmphhh!" Alex cried and his eyes flew open to see the Professor looking down at him, smiling.

"Suck it good, bitch." The Professor said. Alex tried to pull back, but the Professor had gripped him with his muscular arms and Alex knew he couldn't escape. The slick cock was slowly working its way into Alex's waiting mouth, and Alex couldn't do anything about it. The Professor pulled out, and Alex cried "Please!-" before being silenced by the Professor's cock being rammed back into Alex's throat. Slowly but surely, the cock worked its way in, until almost half of it was in Alex's mouth.

For a few minutes, the Professor shoved his cock in Alex's mouth, and he could feel the resistance lessening. Alex began to struggle less and seemed resigned to his fate. 'Breaking them in is the best feeling in the world,' the Professor thought to himself.

Suddenly the Professor rammed his cock in as deep as possible; at first it didn't go in, but then with a thrust all of the 8 inches were deep down Alex's throat; Alex's nose was buried in the Professor's pubic hair. Alex gagged slightly and the Professor said "Breathe." Alex tried, and soon managed to control his gag reflex. The Professor began drawing in and out until Alex was being face-fucked like a ragdoll. After maybe ten minutes of this, the Professor groaned, and Alex could feel a huge spurt down his throat. the Professor pulled out, and four more huge spurts sprayed out over Alex's face, hair chin and eyes, coating it in hot sticky cum.

"You little slut!" the Professor smirked, looking down at Alex's underwear. There was a large tent there and drops of precum were oozing through the fabric. Alex was shocked at himself. He looked up at the Professor. "You were born for this," the Professor said smirking. "You're a little cumslut aren't you. You just needed breaking in." Alex without realising nodded his head slightly. Alex had tears running down his eyes, and cum all over his face and he felt used and dirty. But he also felt...satisfied.

"Professor..." Alex started, his voice rough. "I can get into college now?" he asked, timidly.

The Professor laughed. "Well, maybe," he conceded. "But we aren't done yet. I've only just started our interview." Alex looked down in defeat, exhausted. The Professor smirked, and picked up a phone, dialling a number. "Mark, come over here right now. I think you will like what I have for you."

About 5 minutes later, there was a knock at the door, and the Professor unlocked it, allowing a man to enter, before quickly locking it. So this was 'Mark' Alex thought to himself. He was maybe 5 ft 10" but had a bit of fat and muscle. If Alex had known the term, he would be a "Bear."

"Hey John, thanks for inviting me over, looks like a nice piece of meat you got yourself here." Mark said in a deep, rough voice. "No problem, Mark, you know I like to share my toys." They both chuckled, and moved towards me, who was still kneeling on the ground, cum sodden.

"Stand up, cumslut" Professor Adams ordered me, and I quickly did, stretching my aching legs. Mark came closer behind Alex and began caressing him. Alex just stood there, humiliated, trying not to cry again, but before long tears came rolling down his cheeks. With a powerful motion, Mark ripped off Alex's underwear, tearing it in half, and threw it to the side. Alex was fully exposed, and his hard cock betrayed him as it sprung free. "Damn" Mark muttered, groping Alex's ass. The Professor started to strip, exposing his hard-chiselled body, and sporting a huge erection - his cock looked like it was ready for action again.

Mark did the same, and Alex looked around to see Mark's bear body rubbing against him. Mark's cock was maybe 6 inches, but it was much thicker than the Professor's. Alex could feel it pressing against his ass and somehow he knew what was going to happen. "No, Please!" Alex tried to say, but his words seemed to make the men even hornier. The Professor held Alex tightly from the front, and bent him down, forcing him still. Alex suddenly felt a pressure at his rear entry and screamed as Mark attempted to push his head into Alex's tight virgin ass. "Damn he's tight!" Mark grunted and pushed harder until suddenly his length plunged deep into Alex's ass. Alex cried and moaned, but Mark kept his cock there for a good minute, before starting to thrust in and out. Alex could feel his tiny asshole stretching to accommodate such a huge girth. After a few minutes, Alex could feel the pain slowly receding, and the pumping of the cock in his ass began to feel rhythmic. He moaned out loud. Not a moan of pain, but a moan of lust. His body had betrayed him.

The Professor, who had been holding him down, grinned. "Now let's both have some fun." he said and pulled Alex's body in the air. Mark had grabbed his waist, fucking him from behind whilst the Professor gripped his arms, holding them to his body. He moved his cock towards Alex's mouth, and shoved it in. Alex was being spit roasted mid-air, fucked from behind and from the front. The two men groaned, fucking their toy in rhythm, both of them penetrating him balls deep. Alex cried out, choking, and without warning his cock sprayed cum all over the floor. The men had amazing stamina and kept fucking him for what felt like hours. Alex had completely stopped struggling, and had become like an empty husk, being used for their pleasure only. He was being fucked senseless.

Just as he felt he would pass out, the men both roared, and came at the same time - The Professor shot his potent load directly down Alex's throat, whereas Mark, still fresh, shot 5 huge cum spurts into Alex's ass, filling it up to the brim with his man juice. The men lowered Alex to the floor, and hi fived each other. "That's what I'm talking about." Mark said excitedly, and the Professor agreed. The Professor grabbed Alex by the head and pulled it up. "Listen cumslut, I noticed you came yourself on the floor. How dare you! Lick it up right now, until the floor is clean." Alex tiredly crawled over to his own cum, and did as the Professor asked, licking it up off the floor and swallowing it. He could taste the salty flavour as he did so, cum leaking out of his ass. "Now cumslut, kneel for us." Alex did as he was asked, and kneeled in the same position as before, head tilted up. "Got any juice left?" the Professor asked Mark.

"I've got some left" Mark replied grinning, and Mark jacked off next to Alex's face, before moaning and spraying his face and chest with a few decent sized ropes of cum. Alex could feel cum in his mouth, and couldn't help but swallow it. It was salty but almost addicting.

"Yeah, this kid is ours." the Professor said. He bent down to Alex's ear. " You've definitely got a place here, don't worry. But once you arrive, if you want to keep it, you're gonna have to see me regularly for some extra work. You got that?" Alex just nodded rapidly, his whole body aching. The Professor slapped him. "Tell me!"

"I'm going to come here regularly and help you out." Alex said, quickly.

"Tell me you're my cumslut." The Professor said roughly.

"Please Professor, I'm your dirty little cumslut, you can do what you want with me."

"Better." The professor said.

Alex quickly put on his clothes, although his underwear was broken so he left it on the floor.

"P-Professor... What about my face? Could I have a cloth to wipe it?" Mark and the Professor looked at each other and began to laugh.

"Not a chance cumslut. You're gonna show the world what a dirty little whore you are." He opened the door and pushed Alex out. Alex hobbled out, his ass aching too much to run and made his way as fast as possible to the toilets.

It was lunch time, and the corridors were crowded. Alex had no choice but to walk past, cum leaking down his legs and face coated, to many people giving him looks. He went to the toilets and looked in the mirror. He was a mess. Tears mingled with cum were on his face, and his mouth was sore. He washed off as best he could, before making his way to the train back home. He had a place at the college now, but he knew that when he was called by the Professor, he would have to answer. Just the thought sent a tingle to his pants. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all, and he smiled.