College Games

Story Info
A man gets wrapped up in a bizarre women's sex game.
4.9k words
3.44
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Jeff sat in class. He was trying to pay close attention to the professor, but he kept getting distracted. First, this sexy twenty something with big tits, olive skin, and shiny black hair kept chugging bottles of water, and leaving for the bathroom, which was weird enough. Then, he noticed she was watching something on her phone, which she had mostly hidden with her textbook. He angled his head so he could just make out the screen, and realized she was watching porn!

He spent the rest of class only half able to process what the professor was saying. At last, the bell rang and he was happy to get out of there. He walked down the hall, toward the lunch room for something to drink. Seeing the woman going nuts on all that water for their entire three hour class had made him very thirsty, and, thinking about it, he realized he hadn't had anything to drink since the night before! This would explain the oncoming headache, which could be stopped if he quickly got something to-

"Hi," came a voice from his side.

He looked over, and it was the chick from class.

"Uh, hey," he responded, somewhat coldly, and kept walking.

She kept pace with him, and said, "Would you help me with something, please?"

"Listen, I'm extremely thirsty, and so I'm heading to the cafeteria. If you want to follow me, and tell me about what you need, I'll let you know."

She looked shocked. Jeff figured she had never had a guy nearly say no to her before. Jeff was thirty, and this was a community college. He was completely over chasing women during school hours, and wanted to focus on getting his degree and getting out of there.

"I need help with something, but I need to tell you in private. Please? You're Jeff, right? My name's Olivia, and I could really use you for something important. Please, please help me out," she said, and gently grabbed his right bicep.

Okay, he realized, he was not entirely done chasing women during school hours.

Five minutes later they were in an out of the way bathroom that few people entered, in a massive bathroom stall.

"I need you to make me come, hard enough to squirt," she said.

Jeff screwed up his face in an incredulous sneer. "Um, no thanks. I'm not into that."

He reached for the stall lock to leave, but she grabbed his arm again.

"Please! I promise my squirt tastes amazing!" she said in a pleading voice, widening her already large, gorgeous blue eyes.

Jeff was stunned by her beauty, he figured she must be Spanish as he admired her large breasts, wide hips, black hair and olive skin.

"Wait, tastes amazing?" asked Jeff.

"Well, yeah, I want to squirt in your mouth when I come," she explained.

"In my mouth? You mean you want me to just kneel here, and let your pussy drain into my mouth when you come?" he asked with the same incredulous look.

"Um.. I also want you to drink it, all of it," she concluded.

Jeff snorted derisively, and started reaching for the door, again.

She put a hand on his, stopping him from reaching it, and said, "You said you were extremely thirsty..." Then she hung her purse on the hook on the back of the stall door, and looked at him seductively.

Jeff started kissing her, and rubbing her breasts through her shirt. He stripped her down, and tossed her clothes up so they were draped over the wall of the stall, and watched, while removing her bra, as her breasts bounced down, and hung heavy without her bra to support them. He sucked on each of her nipples, as his hand went between her legs, over her trimmed bush, and rubbed her clit.

"Do you want me to suck your dick?" she asked.

He smiled, said, "Fuck yeah!" and guided her head downward, until she was on her knees, undoing his belt. She pulled his dick out and put it in her mouth, and started moving her head back and forth. After a few pumps, she got up.

"Your turn," she said.

It was her turn to guide him down to his knees. He thrust his mouth into her pussy, and started rapidly tonguing her clit. She moaned, and put one leg up, pressing her knee against the stall wall. Jeff leaned further in, and licked her pussy from the bottom to the top. She was extremely wet with thick natural female lubricant that built up while she was watching porn, and from him turning her on in the bathroom, now.

Her lubricant tasted savory and slightly sour. Jeff loved it, and stuck his tongue deep inside her, to get more.

"Oh my god! Fuck yeah, keep your tongue inside me!" she said, and started rubbing her clit.

After a few moments, she said, "Okay, open your mouth! I'm coming!"

Jeff moved his head back slightly and opened his mouth, directly under her pussy. Her stream started as a trickle, as she moaned in ecstasy. It poured into his mouth. He had always avoided squirt, because he assumed it would taste and smell bad. Now he realized he'd been out of his mind to avoid it in the past, because it tasted amazingly refreshing, like spring water, and had no smell whatsoever.

Then it strengthened, and became a torrential stream, rapidly filling his mouth. He swallowed, and realized she was squirting too fast for him to keep up without the squirt pouring down his shirt, so he leaned forward and made a seal around her pussy.

All that could be heard for a few seconds was the muted sound of her very strong stream pouring into his mouth, and his swallowing it in great gulps. Then she pushed his head back slightly.

She moaned, looked down, and said, "Fuck yeah, I want to watch it!"

She whined and moaned as she watched her stream flow into his mouth, and him swallowing, trying to keep up with the sheer volume. Finally, she was spent.

"Will you clean me up?" she asked, sweetly.

Jeff leaned in and licked the squirt that had splattered on her legs.

"You made me squirt so fucking hard that my pussy is fucking soaked, and dripping, please fix that," she said in a playful tone. "You're so sexy it's crazy. If you let me watch you suck the squirt out of my pussy hair, and lick the rest off of my cunt, I'll let you jerk off into my mouth," she concluded.

Jeff smiled, and looked at her bush. It was literally soaked, and dripping. He sucked her bush dry, swallowing the squirt before he looked at her pussy, which was also dripping with squirt. He licked it clean, and then put his tongue inside of her, and lapped her female ejaculate. It tasted sweet and savory and was delicious.

He stood up, and she got on her knees, smiling. She opened her mouth, and he grabbed his dick, and slapped the tip of it gently against her tongue several times. Then he grabbed the back of her head, and thrust it into her mouth, pumping in and out for a few seconds. Next, he pulled out, and jerked off, shooting his thick, white, goop onto her tongue.

She looked like she might spit it out, so he said, "Hey, I drank yours!"

She smiled and swallowed, and then said, "Sorry, you actually taste amazing. My last boyfriend's come tasted bad, so, force of habit for me to be ready to spit it out."

She stood up, and started dressing.

Jeff realized something. She'd said "Last boyfriend." So, he said, "Okay, what now?"

"Nothing now. We go back to our classes today, and I'll see you in Spanish next time," she said.

Jeff was relieved that she wasn't trying to make a relationship with him. At the same time, it hurt his pride a little. He was vain, and expected her to beg him to be her boyfriend.

He hid this, and said, "Perfect. Bye," and, after zipping up and fastening his belt, he walked out of the bathroom.

Chapter 2

The next day was uneventful. He went to his classes, and home again. The following day he had Spanish again. He saw Olivia. She smiled at him, but in an almost sarcastic way. Jeff frowned, furrowed his brow, shook his head slightly and rolled his eyes to himself as he walked past her toward his seat.

After Spanish, he sat in the library, studying for an upcoming exam in calculus. A beautiful Asian woman sat down next to him and set her backpack on the table. Jeff noticed she had brown skin, and round, medium sized tits. He tried to ignore her, and went back to studying.

He was going over his study guide, and working out some problems, when suddenly his concentration was broken by soft breath on his ear.

"Olivia said you helped her. Can you help me, too?" the woman whispered in his ear.

A few minutes later, they were in the same bathroom stall as he had been in with Olivia.

"Let me guess, you want to squirt in my mouth?" Jeff asked, hiding his excitement with faux mild annoyance.

The woman smiled, hung her backpack on the door hook, and then pulled her red dress up, exposing her bare ass, as she turned around, and thrust it against him. She pressed her hands against the wall of the stall, and started grinding her ass against his dick, through his pants. He pulled his cock out, and thrust it into her pussy. He fucked her as hard as he could. As he did, he rubbed her left breast with his left hand, after working it out of her dress, and finger fucked her mouth with his right index and middle fingers. He watched her nice, round ass bounce and jiggle against him every time he thrust into her

She vigourously worked her clit, yelping and whining as she worked up to an orgasm.

At last, she said, through another orgasmic whine, "Okay, get your mouth under my pussy!" When Jeff kept fucking her, she added, "Please, oh my god! Please I'm going to squirt!"

He pulled out of her, knelt down behind her, and she started gushing into his mouth. He pressed his mouth against her cunt, so she could flow directly onto his tongue. Her squirt was just like Olivia's had been, and he loved it. He felt one of her hands reach back, and push his head back slightly, and the sound of her squirt shooting into his mouth became loud, again. He swallowed more than twelve ounces of her, as she just kept pouring hot, clear juice out of her perfect brown, neatly trimmed pussy. She moaned in pleasure the whole time.

With a final drip, she finished.

He started to get up, but she put a hand on his head, and said, "Please lick me dry," in a breathless voice. Jeff didn't move, so she added, "Do it fast and you'll have enough time still to fuck me before I have to be in class!"

He leaned in, and tongued all of the squirt off of her dripping pussy and bush. Then he stood up and slammed his dick into her very wet pussy. He fucked her for a few seconds, pushing in so hard a few times that she yelped as his dick stretched the limits of the length of her insides. He then pulled out, and came into her ass crack.

She turned around, smiling, and grabbed for the toilet paper. Jeff put a hand on hers, and said, "No, I want you to leave it there. I want you to have something to remember me by."

She gave him a sultry look and narrowed her eyes, and said, "Oooh, that's kinky as fuck. Okay, I'll let your come stay in my ass crack for my next class."

"Until you get home and shower," added Jeff.

"You are fucking dirty!" she said and then made a squeal of excitement as she pulled her dress back down, and put her breast back inside of it. "See you around, sexy," she said as she left the stall and walked out of the bathroom.

Jeff realized he hadn't even gotten her name.

Chapter 3

A few more days passed, and as Jeff was walking by the bathroom, the door opened, and a hand pulled him in.

It was a beautiful woman with tan skin, dark hair, gorgeous brown eyes, and large breasts, but Jeff was hungry, and had been on the way to lunch, so he said, "What the fuck is up with you women?"

The woman looked hurt, and said, "What, you mean Olivia, Mei, and I? Nothing, we just all think you're hot! My name's Lucia, by the way."

"Okay, now you're going to beg me to let you squirt in my mouth, right? This is fucking weird," replied Jeff.

"We're weird, I guess," she began, "but it's just because Olivia is obsessed with how hot you are, and pointed you out to us, so we all decided to make a game out of it, and see if we could all compete to see who could get you to let us do that."

Jeff was insulted, and a little disturbed, but, at the same time, being the goal of a sexy friend group was hot as fuck.

Then something struck him, and he said, "Wait, if you're competing, what happens if you're all successful?"

Lucia smiled and narrowed her eyes seductively, and said, "Well, we all agreed that if just one or two of us could convince you to... um... drink... then those would be the winners, and would be allowed to dominate the loser, or losers. But, if you let all of us do it, you could dom all three of us, instead."

Jeff's dick started to get hard in his pants. What the fuck was she saying? He could fuck all three of them at once? He lurched forward and started kissing her, and fucking her mouth with his tongue. As they kissed, they walked into the stall and shut the door. Lucia got a towel out of her backpack and laid it on the ground. She then hung her backpack on the door hook.

"Lay down," she said.

Jeff laid on the towel, and Lucia pulled her thong off, hung it on the door hook, and then straddled Jeff's face, and lowered herself down until she was sitting on his face, her perfect pussy resting on his lips. She started to grind on his mouth, and to rub her pussy, and moan. She turned around, then, sat back on his face, and wiggled her ass in front of his eyes as she settled her pussy back onto his lips. Then she started masturbating again, and rubbing her cunt on his lips.

Finally, she yelled loudly as she started to come, and a weak stream began to come out of her, into his mouth. The stream strengthened into a thick fountain spray as she moaned loudly. She lowered her pussy until she was sitting on his face again, as her stream gushed into his mouth, and he drank her down. Then she raised herself up again, showing Jeff her perfect ass, and an incredibly sexy view of the stream absolutely pouring out of her and into his mouth. But then she sat back down again. He wondered why she was doing this, but then heard her moan deeply, and, the next time she rose up, he saw that her legs were shaking. She was coming so hard she couldn't sit still! Jeff just enjoyed the show, and the smooth taste of the clear water pouring out of her.

She leaned forward, then, as her stream trickled off, and became just a drip.

"Clean me up, and I'll suck you off," she said, looking back at him over her shoulder.

He craned his neck forward and licked her pussy lips, bush, and her thighs, where squirt was dripping. As he did so, she leaned forward, unbuttoned his pants and started sucking his dick. She fingered herself, and came again. A drip of white female ejaculate came out of her, which she rubbed onto her fingers and put it in Jeff's mouth. He came, and shot his come into her mouth.

She swallowed, sat up, and made an, "Ahhh," sound, like she had just drank a great drink.

Jeff laid there, watching her ass in his face. She leaned to the side, putting her weight on her right leg to get up, and her ass cheeks pressed against his face. It was a perfect ass, so he couldn't complain.

She stood up, and started getting dressed.

Jeff got up, too, and said, "So, when do I get to dom the three of you?"

Lucia laughed at him, and walked out of the bathroom.

Chapter 4

Spring break began, and Jeff took a trip to an area with a nice beach, hoping to do some surfing. He was disappointed, as too many spring breakers were crowding everything to allow him to really enjoy himself. As he waited in line for some food at a food stall on a pier, he noticed some people looking at him, and laughing. Several of them had their phones out, and were looking at them, and then pointing at him

Looking down, and at his backside, he couldn't see anything embarrassing. He hadn't put his shorts on backwards, and he didn't have toilet paper stuck to his shoe, nor anything like that. So, what was going on?

Later, as he was walking on the beach with his surf board, he heard someone yell, "Piss drinker!" and then a group erupt in laughter. They were looking at their phones, too.

"That's it!" he yelled, and stormed over to them.

They were all eighteen and nineteen year olds, and scrawny, as well as short, whereas Jeff was a tall guy, a lot older than them, and fairly large from weight lifting. They looked scared as he approached.

"Alright, what the fuck is so funny?" he demanded, towering over them.

He grabbed one of their phones, and looked at it. He was horrified to see a video of himself and what looked like Mei's ass in his face, as he drank her squirt. The title, though, was "I made this guy drink my piss!" and it was tagged with his college's name. Jeff was enraged. He tossed the phone back to the guy he'd snatched it from, said, "Fuck off!" and walked back to his hotel.

Once there, he sat on the bed and searched the internet until he found the video. There were three videos, he discovered, one of each woman, but without any of their real names.

The first one, titled "Piss drinking college bro submissive" began with his face, and Olivia's voice saying "Do you want me to piss in your mouth?"

This was followed by Jeff saying, "Fuck yeah!"

Then it cut to her squirting into his mouth, and him drinking it. The video had been altered to cut out the top part of the frame, so Olivia's face was off screen, and all that could be seen was her from the neck down, and him, drinking her. He realized it had been filmed from her phone which was in her purse, hanging on the door hook. A blurry close up showed him being pushed back, as she continued squirting into his mouth. Her voiceover said, "It tastes fucking disgusting, but you love it! You're nasty! Drink it up you disgusting bitch!"

At last, she finished squirting, and then it cut to him looking at her dripping pussy, and her voice could be heard saying, "Okay you submissive bitch, now you're my toilet paper! Wipe me clean!" followed by him licking the squirt off of her. The video then ended.

The next video was the one he'd already seen some of, called "I made this guy drink my piss!" It started off with the Mei's voice saying "I heard you're a man bitch who is too afraid to say no to a dominant woman demanding he allow her to piss in his mouth?"

It then cut to a shot from Lucia's video of him saying, "So, when do I get to...?" and then to the shot of him kneeling behind her, drinking her squirt. A loud fart had been edited in, too, as if she had been farting in his face, and pissing in his mouth. Then her voiceover said, "Ooh yeah, you love the smell of my fart, and my piss stink mixed together, don't you?" Then it cut to him kneeling, and her voice saying "You know your tongue is my toilet paper, so, get to work." and then a shot of him licking her dry.

Finally, he watched Lucia's video. It showed Jeff, and her voiceover said, "Hey, piss drinker, I have to take a huge piss and there's a line for the bathroom. Open your mouth." and then cut to Jeff saying "...in my mouth, right?", and then to her sitting on Jeff's face and squirting. Then it cut to him licking her dry, with her voiceover saying, "Fuck yeah, lick my asshole clean, too!" and then a zoomed shot of where her ass cheeks pressed against his face as she got up. From the angle, though her ass covered his mouth, and so the voiceover made it seem like he was doing what she said.

Now he understood why Mei and Olivia had pushed his face back when he was pressed against them, drinking them, and why Lucia kept forcing herself to rise up, even though her orgasm was making her legs weak: they needed the camera to see the stream!

Jeff was livid, and disturbed. What the fuck was wrong with these women!?

Chapter 5

The next day he was on a plane back home. The week after that, he was back in class, sitting behind Olivia in Spanish. He had noticed some other students laughing at him, and talking about him as he walked to class. The videos had gotten around, and back to his school, and now he seethed with anger as he stood up and walked toward her desk. He tripped slightly, and bumped into her desk. "Sorry," he said, and then walked out of the classroom, smiling over his shoulder at Olivia, who looked confused. For her, him looking over his shoulder and smiling seemed to go in slow motion, as something was clearly up, and she had no idea what it was.

12