College Gives a New Beginning

Story Info
Stewart and Shellie find at school what is missing at home
10.3k words
4.46
24.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: This story is a mix of reality and fiction; names and locations have been changed to protect the innocent. As all characters are based on real people with real feelings, emotions, fantasies and fears, this story takes time to grow and build those feelings. There are no big-breasted blond bimbos who screw everything that moves; so if you're looking for that, there are plenty of other stories like that on Literotica.com.

Dedication: To my closest friend who is the most beautiful woman inside and out whom I know and was the entire inspiration for this story.

All characters are over the age of 18. I look forward to your comments at the end.

*

COLLEGE GIVES A NEW BEGINNING

It was the very first class at the large main campus; all the prior classes having been on a smaller satellite campus nearer to my home. I was now getting into the thick of my major though; a 35-year old junior, ecstatic to finally be getting beyond the basic general ed. classes where I had shared the classroom mostly with students almost half my age.

Granted there had been some nice visual distractions in those courses, I won't complain. Public speaking had a gorgeous Latina, Western Civ was shared with a lovely full-chested blond and a sweet mini-skirt wearing brunette while a slender Italian immigrant dazzled the room in English Comp II. It's just a side benefit of sharing classes that everyone has to take.

Still, the mindset of a late teen or early twenties student is quite different from one who had regrettably decided to set aside school for over twelve years. I had gotten married way too young to a girl I hardly knew. It wasn't to say that I didn't find her attractive still; but I found over the past decade that we had nothing in common to share and our lives had just drifted far apart. We had married under false pretenses of misconstrued ideas of who the other was that had slowly faded into reality. The only real bind left between us was our shared children.

As I had waited so many years to return to school; I was far more serious about my studies than most of my younger classmates. To make matters worse, the age difference itself had set up unstated boundaries toward making any real friendships that might go beyond the classroom setting. For me, it was a truly lonely existence; friendless and alone inside and outside the home.

That day it took more than a moment to find the classroom; hidden in the four-story institutional monster of steel. When I walked in the room though, I was quite pleased to see that not everyone in the classroom was quite so young.

"Perhaps I can even find a friend or two" I recall whispering to myself, wishing more than anything to be able to share my passion for the graphic arts and computers with someone who would appreciate them in like manner. My wife sure didn't understand it nor did she really care to even try.

The room was halfway full so there were a number of seats available still. I chose one between a long-haired blond and wavy-haired brunette, both of which appeared to be circa my own age. I could claim that it was approximation to the board and the teacher as to why I chose the seat, but the reality of it was, even from the distance of the door, the brunette had definitely struck my fancy.

Now I'm not exactly a Don Juan with women, particularly having been out of that race for so many years so I didn't honestly expect anything to come of my choosing that seat. More than likely we'd share a 'hello', maybe exchange names and I'd enjoy the occasional glancing view of her pretty face as the semester rolled on. Furthermore, I was a serious student and married after all, even if it wasn't happily so per se. Still, I had always respected that simple fact and stayed reserved within my shell; only enjoying the visual scenery from a quiet safe distance.

"Stewart," I held out my hand in greeting to my new neighbor as I took my seat. She turned and looked up at me; her full cheeks covered by soft freckles and her brown eyes sweet and kind as she smiled at me from behind a smart pair of spectacles which she wore.

"Shellie," she took my hand as I sat down, "...nice to meet you." Roaming over her figure while I replied in like kind, I knew immediately I had made the right decision.

Her wavy hair had first caught my attention but now that I was up close, it looked even more breathtaking. It fell to just above her moderate feminine curves which she revealed through a bit of modest yet attractive cleavage. Her face was beautifully kind; a gentle smile of soft inviting lips that created cute little dimples from her nose to the sides of her mouth. This served to further enhance the very sweetness in her eyes and make my own jaw drop as I looked upon her.

As most men generally do, my eyes continued roaming along the natural artistry of her body. She was well put together, that's for sure. A healthy womanly waist that led to attractively flared motherly hips; she had definitely had a child in her life and I couldn't help thinking how lucky that boy must be to have such a sexy mama. She was a real woman, wholly beautiful in the way that nature had designed her to be. My head was completely spinning just looking at her.

The blond on my left introduced herself to be Dorothy; a hippie with long blond stringy hair down to the small of her back. She wore an ankle-length dress and just gave off that hippie vibe that was pleasant enough. Definitely not my style but a nice enough classmate to share a seat next to; I had sat there to get to see Shellie though, no doubt about it.

That first class was like all the others had been; a synopsis of what we would learn and then a quick exercise to introduce us to the program we were being taught.

"Why isn't it working?" Shellie tossed her hands in the air, a bit of frustration coming through. Being a natural with computers, I had picked up on it quickly while she was obviously having a little more difficulty.

Without a second thought, I leaned over a bit to her screen to help. "I think you have to use that one first," I pointed at the button that she had been missing in her errors, "then go over there." I looked at her and smiled, catching her sweet intoxicating aroma in my nose.

"Oh my..., thanks," she replied with a genuine smile back as I regrettably leaned away again. She clapped gleefully as she finally managed to complete the task. I couldn't help but continue smiling back at her, a bit goofy-looking I'm sure. I was already losing myself to the overwhelming power this beautiful woman was holding on me.

When the class broke for break, I headed outside for a smoke. To my absolute delight, Shellie came out as well and we just chatted even though she didn't share in my horrible habit. Though I didn't realize it then, that was the moment that our friendship truly began.

Over the next few weeks we discussed and laughed about the various projects in class. We offered suggestions and praises to each other's work and I reveled in the ability to finally have a friend I could share my passion with as well as had a talent to match my own. In her presence, I also came out of my shell; finding that outgoing, joking and sometimes a little charming part of me that I had thought had disappeared years before.

I always had a bit of an advantage in learning the new techniques on the program but was just as quick to give a helping hand to Shellie. I helped a few others around me too occasionally just so no one would catch on to my extreme attraction to this beautiful goddess. Truth be told, I really enjoyed having the excuse to lean closer to her though; she always smelled divinely and more than once I found myself getting lost in her gorgeous eyes or the heavenly vision of her sensual cleavage.

It was during one of these moments when I sat just admiring both the art that she made as well as the art that was naturally her when she turned to me for some help once more. "How can I get this to split here?" she pointed at the screen. She had actually caught me staring through the button of her blouse at the sensual point where her milky white and lightly freckled breast met the brassiere's fabric though she didn't realize that she had caught me.

I acted without thinking, snapping my eyes up to hers and hoping not to have been noticed while subconsciously placing my hand over hers on her mouse. Instantly electricity shot through my entire body the moment I touched her that first time; a feeling of blissful heaven, of angelic radiance, of pure awe.

Realizing I probably shouldn't have done that, I showed her quickly on the screen and pulled my hand back. I looked up at her worried, concerned that I might have overstepped my bounds by not thinking straight. She didn't really seem all that worried about it though, going on about her work as if my touching her hand were a daily occurrence. I sighed quietly, content both in the sparkling feeling that still lingered within me and the hope that I might try it again sometime.

That one class quickly became the center of my life. I looked forward with high hopes to those three hours that I shared with her every week; the rest of the week just existing as I waited once more for that moment. I found myself thinking of Shellie the moment I awoke, wondering what she might be doing at different times throughout the day and most of all; she was the protagonist in the best of my dreams. The morning after, I always woke up with the stiffest morning wood I had felt in years.

At the house, things were continuing to deteriorate as the end of the year came on. My wife took the children to visit her family for Christmas in what we agreed would be a trial separation; completely unsure whether they would actually return. Though I loved my children dearly and missed them for the holidays, I was glad that they wouldn't have to witness the unending arguing and fighting any longer that had become the daily routine in our household.

The time alone also gave me ample opportunity to think of Shellie with even greater frequency. More than one lonely night was passed where she was on my mind while I fantasized of the things I wanted to do to her; to caress her soft cheeks, kiss her sensual lips, put my arms around her waist and hold her close to me, feeling her lovely curves press against my body and so on.

With only a few weeks left to go before the end of the semester, I became fearful that I might never see her again. After all, though we had become friends in class; that had not yet ventured outside the school. I didn't have her email or phone number and I didn't know what classes she might be taking the following semester. When I arrived at the school, I was determined to find some way of staying in contact with her.

That day there was a fair at the school though so the evening students were forced to park in the extreme far parking lot making most of us late for class. Shellie was particularly flustered when she arrived.

"I think I'm going to leave early tonight," she said frustrated, tossing her things on the desk. "I'm not walking all the way out there in the darkness when class is over." I froze in terror; the thought of losing even an hour of my precious time with her was more than I could stand to bear and with only a few more weeks left as it was.

"Can I uh...," I paused, unsure how to say it right without coming across too weird. "Would you like me to walk with you to your car? You know..., to make sure you get there safe tonight?" She looked up from her desk at me, the frustration melting into that beautiful smile that I so adored.

"Would you? Oh, that would be so sweet." I felt like a million bucks at that moment; a knight in shining armor for the beautiful princess who needed my bravery by her side. Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, we compared our planned schedules for the following semester and I nearly jumped for joy when I saw that we shared not only one, but two classes together!

The entire class my head was soaring through the heavens, my heart fluttering like a butterfly recently born as we carried on together in our friendship routine. As class finished, though I still had to turn in some work to the teacher, Shellie waited for me by the door to finish and we walked out together.

It really was quite the long haul out to where she had parked but I enjoyed every second of it. The moon shown nearly full and it illuminated her face and hair in stunning harmony, bringing forth even more of her beauty than normal if that were even possible. We talked and carried on, laughed and joked all the way out to her car.

"Thanks for walking with me," she smiled as she opened the door. "I really wouldn't want to be out here alone."

Again my mind acted before it let me think as I replied, "Yeah, you're just too damn sexy to be out here by yourself." Realizing what I had admitted, being the very first time I had actually been flirtatious with her, my mind panicked. What if she didn't like it? What if she got mad at me and never spoke to me again? What if...

"Get outta here," she slapped me playfully on the arm as I breathed in relief to my panic-stricken mind. She was obviously blushing a bit; I could see it in the moonlight. Since I had opened the box and it hadn't scared her off, I decided to see what else might come of it.

"Well, it's the absolute truth," I added looking her straight in the eye, a sheepish grin across my lips.

She was still smiling when she got into the car, looking back at me. "Well, thank you Stewart."

From that moment forward, I was a bit more open and direct with her. I'm sure it easily became obvious to her that I found her quite attractive as I used every opportunity given to flirt with her. My favorite was to comment on the lovely view as nonchalantly as talking about the weather while I walked behind her on the stairwell.

"I REALLY like that shirt," I grinned while sitting next to her in class, "it looks really good on you." It was also pretty obvious with my desirous glances at her white cleavage as to why I was particularly fond of it. The neckline was cut much lower than most other shirts she wore and realizing what I meant, she just giggled and shook her head while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sure you do." To my surprise, she didn't really do anything to cover herself though. Did she appreciate me looking at her that way? Did it make her feel as special as I hoped I could make her feel? Though I didn't stare, trying not to be rude, I took every glancing moment I could spare that evening as I marveled at her feminine beauty.

I also walked with her to the car every night from then on and we spent long moments just talking, many times getting into the more nitty-gritty of our own lives. She spoke of her son who was soon to be eighteen and the difficult relationship that she had with her partner. She was a lot like me it turned out; unappreciated for her talent and interests in her own home and cast off to the side. She even spoke of separating from him though it wasn't to be until after her son went to college.

I was completely taken back to see that someone could be so blind when they had such a perfect gem within their grasp. She deserved to be treated like a queen, pampered like a princess. How could he be so stupid? On the other hand, I secretly hoped he would continue to be blind and just let her go; it meant that I might actually have a chance to catch her if the divorce that my wife and I were talking about actually went through.

The last night before Christmas break out by her car I relished every moment I had with her, knowing it would be several weeks before I could see her again. When it was finally time to break, I succumbed to at least one of the urges I had felt growing all semester long. "Merry Christmas, Shellie," I reached in and hugged her close to me, marveling in the feel of her as she hugged me back.

"Merry Christmas, Stewart. I'll see you next year, right?" I nodded gladly, keeping a stiff upper lip and refusing to show the sadness that was in my heart at that moment. At least it was only a few weeks and not forever though.

Once she got into her car, I watched her drive off while I walked alone back to my own car. A tear formed in the corner of my eye once the car had disappeared into the night and slowly slid down my cheek. "I think I love you, Shellie," I whispered.

*****

Christmas time was a long grueling solitude that nearly sent me into madness. I missed my children and their happy faces on Christmas day and I missed Shellie dearly. Honestly, I tried to miss my wife as well, feeling almost obligated to do so but I couldn't bring myself to actually do it. I was just too happy to see her enjoying herself with her family and letting me blossom into a whole person once more myself. We really were better off apart.

When school finally resumed, I returned that first day with jitters and nerves all about my body. Would she be the same toward me? Had she changed? Had things been worked out between her and her partner? What if she didn't end up going that semester?

Holding my head up high, readying myself to see what the next few months would bring, I walked into the class. She was sitting at the back but there was someone else sitting next to her. My heart froze, a sudden wave of jealousy coursing through my body to see another guy sitting there. Still, she waved at me as I walked around the room, being forced to take a seat up front.

"You didn't save me a seat?" I asked her across the room jokingly though my eyes probably shown the disappointment within.

"I did, but you came late," she replied giggling. At least she seemed genuine in wanting to have me around again. There was an empty seat next to me and I waved her to come up front. "No..., I don't like the front," she complained and I feigned a pout, resigning myself that in this class we might not be sitting together.

To my amazement though, she grabbed her things and walked to the front of the class, sitting down next to me. "Happy now?" she smirked at me but it faded to that beautiful smile I loved so much. I was utterly ecstatic!

Over the following weeks we resumed our normal routine though now we shared six hours in two separate classes on the same night. During the breaks we walked around the building while I smoked and we chatted, the subjects becoming more personal and the flirts becoming more obvious than before. She didn't really return them much, but I could tell she definitely liked receiving them.

From the very first night that I walked her to her car once more, we parted with friendly hugs. By the fourth week of school we were standing out by her car talking for nearly an hour. As she spoke, I was just lost in her eyes; listening to her angelic voice, admiring everything about her from her slightly shorter hair that made her look all the more innocent all the way down her sexy body. I wanted her more than anyone I had ever wanted in my life.

It was nearing the end of our chat on that fourth week, the others from the class had already left and we were the only ones still in the parking lot as it neared on midnight. She came in for the hug that now sort of signaled it was time to go but my desires came over me with full force. I turned my head at the last moment, laying my hands along her cheeks and our lips locked in a quick kiss.

"Stewart!" she backed away quickly, covering her mouth with her hand as she blushed. "What the hell was that?" I stuttered in reply, trying to cover my tracks that it had just been an accident but she didn't believe me in the least of course. "Yeah sure..., an accident..., uh huh," but she was giggling and shook her head.

"Well...," I ran my hand nervously through my hair. She did things to me that were inexplicable; completely changing who I was but how did I tell her that? The feeling of her soft lips still hung on to mine and more than anything I wanted to feel them again so bad. It had been amazing if too short. "It was the best accident I've ever had though."