College Gurl Summer Pt. 03

Story Info
Things get hot and heavy between Jazz and a lucky suitor.
1.1k words
4.27
2.3k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
solsoul
solsoul
4 Followers

When we get outside the night air is cooling on our skin from the packed dancehall, and the overwhelming thumps subside to low muffles as our hearing adjusts.

We walk away from the party, me grabbing you by the arm I held to lead you out, stepping back with out letting go of the fingers to take in your golden ensemble.

"Woooow, not that you don't always look good but you look fantastic tonight!"

You beam a 1000 watt smile and I bite my bottom lip in a final scan, then step in for a hug that sweeps you off your feet. You smell really good as I inhale your scent burying my nose in your neck. The warmth and firmness of your body against mine makes us sway to our own slow song under the street light.

"I was worried you weren't going to make it, so glad you did."

I raise my head up to look in your eyes and you give a smile as you absently twirl your fingers through my hair. I raise my hand to gently trace the edge of your colorful lip with my thumb and then we get closer and closer, losing ourselves in each other's eyes until the dam of tension breaks and we are kissing. Ravenously. As if we hold each other's last bit of air at the bottom of our lungs.

Plump lips mash against each other, my tongue invades your mouth and invites your tongue to join in a twirling dance. Our arms are all over each other: lips, hips, tits, thighs, ass, chest as we stay intertwined. I pull back to suggest we go someplace more private and comfortable. It takes a second to summon you back to earth and then you grab my hand and lead the way back to the dorm room you have all to yourself.

You walk with a new found boldness, leading me by hand to your dorm, stopping twice, once to stroke my crotch, feeling my engorged dick straining against my jeans zipper, another time to stick your tongue in my mouth. We race up to your door, ravishing each other to the point you can barely keep from fumbling the keys as you dig them out your clutch and fit the right one into the door lock. We practically fall into the room, slamming the door and locking it absentmindedly.

You immediately push me down on the futon in your tidy place, straddling me to kiss me and take my breath away. You wind in my lap, squeezing your buttcheeks to enhance the sensation as my hardon pulses on your ass, the fabric of your tight fitting dress riding up. Between the barrage of lip smacking kisses I look down to see your crotch, sexy lace panties in black with a conspicuous shape that looks like a fat monkey because of your tuck magic.

You wind your hips as you slide from my lap down my legs, til you are on your knees, fishing between mine, unbuckling my belt and zipping me down with your teeth. You pause to inhale deeply my man scent through my Calvin Klein forest green boxer briefs. You open your mouth to mouth my underwear covered dick, leaving traces of your lipstick smearing on the front of my crotch.

You get a devilish glint in your eye as you squeeze my chubby dick with your prettily manicured nails, sliding my monster above my waist band and kissing the darth Vader helmet of my red/brown cut dick. You open your lust-swollen lips and spread your tongue wide, starting at the base of my dick. My hairy nuts tickle your chin.

You lick slowly the length of my 9" sausage, tracing a slow deliberate path with your tongue, leaving a wet trail alternatively warmed and cooled by your inhales and exhales. I'm electric with anticipation.

You purse your lips on my helmet as your delicate fingers steady the base, and you slowly take me into your gloriously wet mouth. You are mashing and rubbing your chest and nipples through your dress with your free hand as my helmet pops fully into your mouth and I feel the sensation of your low hum, like you are a happy cat purring.

The hand at my base slides away and you fully take as much as you can of me in your mouth as your hands slide down to play in your own panties. Between my eyes screwed tight in sensuous ecstasy I open them to you first rubbing your own crotch, then pulling down your panties down to your knees, freeing your chubby clitty cock. Seeing your sex excites me and my dick flexes in your mouth as you are slowly pistoning up and down on it.

"Oh, that is so hot baby girl. Papi loves to see you so excited!"

You moan in your own world, your eyes rolled into the back of your head as you take me almost all the way to the base, mouth getting juicier until my nuts start getting wet. You on your knees, jerking your cute lil clit as you taking mine in, almost threatening to choke until you loosen the back of your golden throat.

"Oh baby, you bout to make me bust"

You pop my dick out your mouth to say "Let them babies fly, nigga, Imma put them in my nursery"

You then turn into a dick demon, speeding up your tempo and getting louder and sloppier with your slurping. You are pummeling the back of your throat with my dick as your eyes bug out. You taking me in wide, mouth accommodating my thick shaft and fat helmet.

You start moaning in an anxious high pitch, rhythmically drawing me out as I feel the pressure build. My dick is practically vibrating with energy, the sensation feels like the sunshine trying to escape my sack.

You keep urging it out, your mouth timed with the strokes you are giving yourself, hands in a circular piston motion, girldick thick and turgid in contrast to your slim fingers, lacquered nails clacking in metronome time.

Your pretty face, them plump pillow lips, them golden nails glinting in the light flashing up on your clit...

"Fuck bitch, I'm bout to come" I hiss between gritted teeth, my hands locked on the soft skin of your exposed shoulders.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmhmm" you answer I'm eager assent.

"Oh you rotten filthy bitch, eat all these kids" I yell as the nut raises up my shaft like mercury in a thermometer.

You gobble and snort as you are swallowing, white froth and spit at the corner of your mouth as you milk me continually. You start nutting yourself, a high pitched whine escaping you with a full mouth as your pretty hands get covered in a glistening film of your skeet.

I collapse as you mindfully clean all traces of my mess up with your mouth, taking care to lightly kiss my now overly sensitive, relieved dick.

With a loud smack you withdraw my helmet and smile. "How was that for starters?"

I slump in numbed exhaustion.

solsoul
solsoul
4 Followers