College Guy meets MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my finger out and took a hold of her hips and started to fuck her hard and fast. Barb went to work on her clit. I couldn't hold out much longer. My first explosion of cum I thought I was going to pass out. But a second, third and fourth stream followed filling her pussy with my seed. I collapsed on top of her causing her to collapse onto the bed. She continued to rub her clit saying, "I am almost there, almost there." She came again.

I rolled off her and onto my back. Barb snuggled up to me and we fell asleep. She was waking me up and it was starting to get dark. "Hey sleepy head. How about we grab a shower and go out to eat. We can come back here and fuck all night!"

I laughed and said, "You are an amazing woman, with an amazing sex drive." I dragged my tired ass out of bed and followed her to the shower.

In the shower we took turns washing each other. It didn't take long before I had a good erection going on. Barb looked at my cock and said, "My god I love your big cock. I can't wait for when we get back from dinner."

I didn't have any good clothes for dinner but I fit nicely into her husband's clothes. A bit tight in the chest, but it worked.

As we were heading out the door the phone rang. I could tell by the look on her face she was not happy. "Well my son Tommy doesn't feel well and wants to come home. We are going to have do this another time, if you are interested?"

I held her in my arms and kissed and told her, "Barb you are an amazing woman. How could I not be interested?"

"Brian, keep the clothes, my husband will never miss them. Don't forget to get your clothes."

Barb called several times and we had phone sex while her husband was out and about. We couldn't get together for several months. The snow started to come down. We got a good 12 inches of snow by the time it stopped. My phone rang. It was Barb. "Hello Brian, my husband just left for the airport. Do you think you could come over and shovel my driveway? I will pay you well."

I quickly replied, "I will be there in 10 minutes."

12