College Horny Friends

Story Info
First Time with Chip.
2k words
4.28
23.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Names have been changed and some situation are but a dream. The sex is similar to my experience.

*

My name is T back in the early 90's I was at Fort Lewis College and it was the first time I was off the reservation. Before I came to Fort Lewis College my late mother said, "Be careful and do not be a doormat for guys. Do not let them hurt you." Here I thought she did not know I was gay because I never told anyone I was gay. At Fort Lewis college is my earliest first time oral sex experience and it was with my good friend during my sophomore year.

During my first year I had ordered a XXX magazine of two guys having sex. Since at home I could not order this kind of things because family is very traditional in native ways and with three brothers nothing was hidden. The college dorm I lived in had hot guys walking around the halls some shirtless. So in the mornings I watched some sexy naturally hairy guys shower and walk around with just a towel. So in the dorm shower there was a lot of almost naked guys with guys showing bulges and cocks begging, aching to me to touch.

During that year I was horny most of the time especially with my roommate Justin Garcia walking around in his tighty whity. He was nicely hairy, chest was hairy in between his pecs that ran down into his underwear. Nice big nipples, hairy armpit, hairy legs and big bulge. I was so afraid of getting beat up so all I did was look during my freshman year.

During my sophomore year I lived in the dorms and had a sexy Texan guy as my roommate and he said "My name is Marcus Shaffer" in a Texas accent. The first night we were there he took his clothes off after he got phone with his girlfriend. Marcus had the most perfect light brown fur covering his chest, stomach, and legs. His armpits were nicely hairy. I could just sit there and stare all day because that is how sexy he was. The first night as he was pulling his pants down his boxers came off and he had a hard on and it was an 7" inch cock and wow. Marcus always walked around in his boxer and reading a bible. Marcus kept me horny and hungry for a cock until the winter semester. I saw a to die for sexy guy that reminded me of Linus from the peanuts. At dinner one night he comes over saying, "Hi my name is Christopher James Pettapiece but friends call me Chip" and he wanted to sit at my table. I said okay. He had a body to die for, smile that hypnotized me, tall, light brown hair.

I kept running into Chip around Fort Lewis College campus then one day Chip ask me if I would like to hang out. I was shy and he also acted shy but after about an hour of getting to Chip's of getting to his dorm room and sitting on his bed. Watching a movie (name I don't remember) I was to busy looking at Chip from the corner of my eye. Chip out of the blue commented that he was hard and needed a release and that he needed to find a mouth. Chip was rubbing his crotch so before I lose my nerve and run away I told Chip if he wanted to, I could help. I told Chip that I never given a blow job or even touch another guy's cock before. That I have only seen another guy's cock in the showers or magazines. That I never seen a cock that is an aroused state in real life. I asked if I could take a closer look before I commit to anything. Chip than unzipped his jeans and pushed it down to his ankle than did the same to his boxer. All I said was wow because he had hairy legs and his pubic hair was all naturally hairy. He had a 8" big hard drooling cock with purple mushroom head. I knelt on the floor next to Chip positioning myself within drooling distance of his crotch while I ran my hand over Chip's hairy legs feeling the soft hair.

Chip took my hand and urging me to touch his cock. I reached over and touch the tip first feeling his pre-cum and smelling it. Some musky and good almost like an aphrodisiac. This time grabbed Chip's cock at the base where my fingers did not meet and slowly massage his cock sliding my fingers up and down in a circular motion. I was inexperienced, scared but Chip's cock felt warm and silky. As I was massaging his cock Chip leaned back into his pillow, closed his eyes and moaned. Slowly wrapped my whole hand around his cock and began stroking him up to the tip than back down to the base. While my other hand was fondling his hairy balls. I pulled Chip's cock into a straight angle and looked at his cock from the side, from above, to memorize his cock.

I salivated thinking about tasting Chip's cock and wondering what a cock would feel and taste like. Chip told me, he loved getting a blow job as his hand moved to the back of my head to guide me to his cock. I looked at him wanting to but hesitated out of fear so Chip told me he would in return make me feel good.

The tip of Chip's cock was leaking a lot of pre-cum from the slit. I stuck out my tongue and licked it off his cock tip. It smelt musk and tasted good a bit tasteless. I slowly licked Chip's cock from base to cock tip tasting the manly musk taste. I loved the soft but hard velveteen feeling. I swirled my tongue around the mushroom head then I tried to tongue fuck his slit. Chip's body was quivering while his hand gripped my hair trying to push my face onto his cock, desperately wanting my mouth to suck his cock. I was fascinated with the purple colored cock head.

I climbed between his legs as I looked into his eyes I licked my lips slowly leaning over putting the cock head against my lips and went down until his cock was bedded in my throat. I gagged, choked so I eased back. Until tip of Chip's cock was resting on my lips. Not wanting to give up I slowly went back down as far as I could go on Chip's cock. I started sucking Chip's cock like a straw, he jerked saying no teeth. Covering my teeth with my lips I began to apply pressure. Chip placed both of his hand on back of my head trying to force me further down but gag every time. Chip was moaning, groaning and thrusting upward into my mouth. I was sucking Chip's cock the best I could while trying to not to gag. Chip's cock was making me gasp for as my nose was running and tears were running down my cheeks.

I was sucking, going up and down for about 30 minutes. Chip was getting close so Chip trusted his cock down my throat screaming "Fuck, Oh God I going to cum." I felt Chip's cock throbbed in my throat he screamed my name as he shot a warm salty musky heavenly tasting cum. I had to back off a bit so I can taste, breath, and swallow every shot of cum. Chip arched his back made a few more thrust with his hips then he fell back onto the bed.

Even though I was a bit tired I was not about to let Chip's cock slip from my mouth. Having just sucked my first cock and swallowed cum I was feeling high on sex. I continued sucking tormenting Chip's cock as he squirmed and thrashed. Chip pleaded, begged for me to stop than to keep going. Knowing that if he really wants me to stop all he has to do I'd push me away. So I kept up the pressure and kept sucking his cock, bobbing my head while Chip had a tight grip on my head.

Chip's cock was just a bit soft but sucking and fondling his balls harden again. Chip leaned back tossing his head back and forth with moaning, groaning and saying "Fuck" "Holy Shit" under his breath. When he get real hard as he looked down at me with half closed eyes. He played back with his right hand behind his head and I got so turned on by Chip's hairy armpit. Really wanting to cum but chip told me not touch myself, that is his thing. He most bed his foot to touch my cock and rubbed me. It felt real good but Chip stopped when he realized I was about to shot my load. It was my turn to beg that Chip finish making me cum but Chip refused. Chip just pulled my head back to his cock so I keep sucking me. Chip would play and rub my cock with his foot and stop. I must have almost shot my cum a dozen times. All the while he was moaning as I increase my speed of sucking. About a minute later he began to thrust his cock down my throat as Chip fucked my mouth. He moaned real loud as he forced his cock deep into my throat. I started to feel him throb and shoot cum over and over as I swallowed every drop. Chip's cum I'd to good to waste and I wanted more. After Chip was done soften and slipped from my mouth as I licked his cock and balls clean.

After a few minutes I put his cock back into my mouth and started sucking again but Chip quickly pulled me up to sit next to him. He leaned into me and kissed me softly than his lips touch me again but this time we kissed which felt like for eternity. As his tongue centered in to my mouth, as he started licking what cum was left. Chip wrapped his hand around my cock and slowly Stoke. Chip realized I was so hot to cum he broke our kiss and went down to engulf my cock. He did this just as was starting to shoot my load into his mouth. I was in ecstasy moaning as pleasure of orgasm went through my body.

I kind of dozed off but next thing he was snuggling up against me. Chip's hand moving slowly down my chest to my stomach to my cock. He started slowly jacking me as he whispered that since I made him cum twice. That he wanted to even the score and more time with me moaning. Chip started kissing me tongue invading my mouth. He broke off the kiss as he dropped down and took my cock into his mouth, started sucking. With his free hand roamed my body, pinching my nipples, fondling my balls, then finally rubbing my ass. Where his hand found my hole. Slowly inserted one finger, all the while Chip had a steady suction of pleasure. I don't know how long we were at this because time seem to be suspended. Chip plunged deep with Hus finger and he touched something in my ass that push me over the edge. I screamed his name and cuss oh shit as I shot cum into Chip's mouth as I rocked with an orgasmic pleasure. Finally exhausted we collapsed on to the bed. Chip spooned me and hugged me from behind and kissed me. I dozed off and when I woke up it was early morning and Chip had left for class already. We met up a few more times before Chip graduated and moved to Vermont.