College Lab Story

Story Info
Files from the lab computer making students horny.
2.4k words
4.18
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older

One day we were in the college classroom doing our labs on computers. The lab was easy, and I had nothing to do after finishing it, just waiting for the teacher to summarize our work and dismiss the class.

Browsing a hard drive, I found a text file left there by some unknown user. That file contained an erotic story about two female employees of a remote Arctic weather station, who found a lost man in the snowy desert.

They warmed him up, and he taught them how to have pleasure with him and with each other.

I managed to print out that file and was reading it after my lab work was done.

"What are you so focused on reading?" asked my friend Jason, who also just finished his labs. "Is it a cheat sheet for our test tomorrow?"

"No," I told him. "It's just a fictional story, and it's pretty exciting. Would you like to read it?" I asked, giving Jason a few sheets that I'd already read.

Jason quickly skimmed through the text and started reading it from the beginning with rapt attention.

Jason's girlfriend Sarah hugged him and looked at the pages over his shoulder; she became glued to them as well.

A few minutes later I saw Sarah's face blushing, and she chuckled several times, but said nothing, continuing to read.

Another girl, Maya, in our lab team completed her report and asked, "What's so interesting?" grabbing a page that everyone had finished reading.

"Have fun," said Sarah, chuckling and pushing a few more pages to Maya. "But please, don't make any comments, as it's embarrassing."

Our reading continued for about a half hour in total silence with Sarah hugging Jason tighter and rubbing her breast on his shoulder.

Jason's hand lay deep in the Y-zone of Sarah's jeans, rubbing and tickling her there.

I noticed Maya fidgeting in her chair, squeezing her thighs and rubbing her boobs on the edge of the desk.

The teacher came and checked our lab results. He told us the class was over and it was time to go home.

Jason and Sarah hugged each other, said, "Bye" with coarse voices and went away, departing to another city for a three-day weekend.

I was barely familiar with Maya. That was the only class I had with her, only once a week at that, and we hadn't talked to each other before.

She put few papers that I already read into her purse, mumbled to me, "Have a good weekend," and left.

I came back to our dorm room still under the influence of that story and being very horny.

I hoped to find my girlfriend there saying, "I'll be alone in my room tonight since my roommates went to visit their parents for the weekend." I expected to have a usual plain and dull sex with her and then spend the whole evening as regular friends drinking coffee, discussing news, and watching TV.

However, I found out that my girlfriend left to see her mom for the weekend in a city ninety miles away.

Very disappointed I came back to my room. I still was sexually aroused after reading. My balls ached, feeling like they were ready to burst.

I'd never had such sensation before, and my underpants were soaked with precum. I took them off, smelled and licked the glistening fluids.

Those scent and taste reminded me of sex, made me even more excited. I moved back my foreskin, touched the tip of my penis with my finger and got a drop of juice from there.

I put it in my mouth and tested the flavor. It was a little salty with almost insensible smell. However, it raised my arousal even more.

I took a cold shower to calm down, but it didn't help. Then I found a porn magazine and was going to masturbate to get relief from that story's impression.

There was a light scratching on my door. I opened it and saw Maya standing there, very shy with flushing face. Her petite body looked frail and vulnerable.

The girl quietly asked me, "Can I enter and read the rest of that story?"

"Which story?" I asked, pretending to be ignorant.

"The story from before, in class. It's so interesting," said Maya even quieter and cast her eyes down.

I let her in and offered some coffee with donuts previously purchased for my girlfriend.

We sat next to each other at the table and read while sipping coffee.

I was still reading and holding my cup. Suddenly I noticed Maya's finger between her legs rubbing herself in the lap of her skirt.

After a few minutes I saw sweat on Maya's forehead. Her lips opened a little. Her tongue licked them, and I felt an exciting scent coming from her.

It remotely reminded me smell of my own juices with a little touch of fresh sweat and a subtle, floral fragrance.

I realized it was a natural aroma of a healthy female body. But I had never experienced anything like that before.

"You look like you are sniffing flowers," said Maya, slightly giggling, "but I don't see any."

"You smell like a flower, and I want more of that smell. Can I come closer to enjoy it?"

"Sure," she said, shrugging, with a tone of surprise and added, "It's hot in your room. So that's maybe just my sweat."

I rubbed Maya's hair to smell it, but she giggled, whispering naughtily, "It's not from my hair."

Suddenly Maya grabbed my hand, lifted her skirt, and put my fingers between her legs, onto her panties.

It was hot and wet. I sniffed my hand, and it was THAT aroma, but much more powerful.

I couldn't stop anymore. I helped Maya to stand up and then squatted in front of her.

I put my face close to her panties and licked them. Her aroma was so powerful that it seemed to me like my whole body was going to burst.

Maya's lingerie was very small, held by strings and barely covered what they had to. But they were very tight. I tried to stick my finger under them but couldn't. Then I licked it and around pressing my tongue hard to the fabric and the girl's skin.

Maya moaned, got up, doffed her skirt and t-shirt, staying just in her underwear.

The girl put her foot on the table, standing on the other foot and spread her legs as wide as she could.

My surprise was to see that Maya didn't have a bra. Instead, she had a rope tied tightly around her breasts and behind her body. It made her boobs engorged with blood and looking bigger than their real size.

Due to poor blood circulation, the girl's boobs were of purple-blueish color. That scared me and I exclaimed with deeply concerned voice, "Maya, are you insane? You could lose your beautiful breasts, and it would be a big pity."

"It's one time only," whispered the girl with hot voice. "I was so excited from reading, that I wanted them to feel tough, full, and a little hurt."

I kissed Maya's nipples and saw how quickly they popped up. It reminded me of a male erection, and I told her about it.

"Can I see your cock?" she asked.

I took off my pants and let my penis go outside through the fly of my underpants. Then I rolled my foreskin back and Maya saw my hard, wet glans.

She touched it with her tongue and sniffed, saying, "Wow, your smell reminds me my own. That's awesome and so interesting, as we are both of different sexes."

I took off my underpants and laid on the bed with my cock up.

"Can I take it in my mouth?" asked Maya.

I suggested, "Can you sit with your panties close to my face and do it that way? That would give me a better opportunity to enjoy your smell."

Maya sat as I asked and licked my cock while I licked her panties. I noticed they were already totally wet and soaked with her juices. They were slightly salty like my own fluids. However, they smelled and tasted much better.

More and more fluids seeped from Maya through her underwear made it glisten in front of me, and I continued licking up her juices as they came through the fabric.

Maya's underwear was pressed so hard by its strings to her body that I couldn't even prod my finger underneath it. I felt her tasty flesh with its juices but couldn't reach it, kept just licking those fluids.

Suddenly Maya pulled a little knot on her hip, and the last obstacle was out of the way.

We were touching each other with our fully naked bodies. I put my tongue deep inside her vagina tasting salty juices and breathing in her aroma.

Maya licked my cock and delicately played with my balls inside of my scrotum.

I was ready to cum but wanted to continue playing without bursting into orgasm and ending our fun.

"Maya, can you give me a break?" I asked with a coarse voice through my panting.

Suddenly, the girl squeezed my cock hard below its glans with her two fingers.

It was painful, and I yelped, "Ouch!" But my desire to cum went down in a moment and I felt I was ready to continue playing.

Maya said, "Sorry," with her nice smile, and she reminded me a very similar technique used by one girl in that story that we read together.

I said, "Ok," and wanted to do something special for her.

I moved my tongue from Maya's pussy to her anus, trying to go inside. That hole was tougher, but eventually I could get in while petting her clitoris and the inside of her vagina with my fingers.

I felt contractions of Maya's belly muscles in response to my actions.

Pushing my finger even deeper, I found a little bump the size of cherry on the front wall of her vagina and guessed it might be the famous G-spot.

I read about it before. But I couldn't find a G-spot in my girlfriend as she never allowed my fingers inside her. So, I wasn't sure about it.

I slightly pressed that bump in Maya with my finger from the back side to the front.

Maya moaned, and I felt her entire body strain. Then she relaxed a little and I repeated it over and over again.

Meanwhile, I pushed that same hand's thumb deep in her anus and felt both of my fingers through the thin wall between her vagina and bowel.

We were in 69 position, where I played with Maya's bottom orifices, and she played with my male organs.

Her fingers were wet with my juices and suddenly she pushed her middle finger into my anus.

It was unexpected and little painful. However, she rubbed my prostate a few times and soon that pain in me was replaced with pleasure. I started leaking and producing more and more juices.

As soon as more drops came out of my penis, Maya fetched them up with her tongue and kept those juices in her mouth.

I heard suckling sounds making me believe she enjoyed the taste. She also leaked more juices from her pussy, letting me suck them out and enjoy as well.

I don't remember how long we spent in that position milking and tasting each other. Time just didn't exist for us.

Suddenly Maya told me with a raspy voice, "I cannot play anymore. I want to cum, or my belly will burst!"

I had the same feeling.

Maya laid on her back and then turned on her side, spreading her legs wide open.

It was a wonderful view. Maya's small pussy was now wide open in all its glory, and I could see deep inside of it.

The girl's clitoris popped up, purple and engorged with blood. All around the spot was wet with her juices. It had such a wonderful scent, that it seemed to me I would cum even without touching her anymore.

Nevertheless, I sat on Maya's right thigh, pressing my anus to her leg and thrust my penis deep inside of her vagina hugging her left thigh and holding it to my belly.

I started motions in and out, and the girl moved her vagina towards me when I dived into it.

Our genitals produced wonderful wet smacking sounds interacting with each other.

My testicles and anus were slightly rubbing on Maya's thigh, giving me additional stimulation.

I pinched the girl's clitoris with my two fingers and gently squeezed them along with my motions.

Maya moaned with pleasure, and I rubbed her poor, roped boobs with my other hand.

They were swollen under the rope and dark purple. It seemed like they were ready to explode, and her hard nipples standing plumb even raised that sensation.

Maya's body strained with waves, and her motions towards me became stronger and more active.

Maya grabbed me with her hands giving me feeling like she wanted my cock to pierce through her entire body. She was already full of my precum juices, and I used all my efforts to delay cumming as much as I could to extend my pleasure.

Suddenly Maya came in successive, deep spasms squeezing my cock hard inside of her vagina.

I couldn't believe that such a petite girl had such powerful muscles. And at that moment I let myself go.

Muscles under my balls pulsated, pumping lots of sperm deep into girl's body. I felt each of my cumshots was followed by her contraction, and each new portion of my sperm was sucked by her pussy down into her uterus.

When our mutual orgasm stopped, I pulled the knot on Maya's back, letting the ropes out and restoring blood circulation to her boobs. I slightly massaged them to make it even better and happily they turned back to the regular body color.

Maya exhaled with relaxation and kissed me.

Our genitals were still joined allowing last of my juices to flow slowly into her body.

The girl smiled to me, kissed my lips and said, "I've never had an orgasm before. Now I know, what it is."

***

Thanks to VE Demiurging for editing my story and suggestions on its improvements.