College Labia, Squirting Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her at the end of office hours was refreshing because I knew the conversation would veer toward sex. Girls like her don't talk about sex with their professors, or even their friends, but it was the only thing we had in common. And I noticed that gleam in her eyes, that delightful nervous tension that comes with sexual discussions.

We sat close to each other and she wanted to discuss ideas for a Ramadan themed event next year. In particular she felt the need to confide her spiritual reflection after the last group meeting. I understood her struggle and I expressed that to her. I told her that our creator knows us, whether we abide by all the rules or not.

Farhana pulled her scarf to the side and she was wearing a tank top beneath her thick jacket. She opened her jacket and pulled the front of her top down, even pulling at the sports bra to expose her breasts. Her tits were rather small, which matched her frame, but her nipples were large and black, contrasting her olive skin. It was like she had the nipples of a pregnant woman, even though she wasn't pregnant.

Neither of us spoke, she just wanted me to look. That was her way of dealing with whatever issue she had with her body, and if I'm being honest about that situation, I was incredibly aroused. I knew exactly what she wanted even though she didn't want to ask. Her eyes were pleading to see it.

So I got up and locked the door. When I came back to her, I undid my pants at a casual pace while she sat there and observed with little reaction. She looked like someone struggling with conflicting emotions. She hated that she wanted to see this. But I knew that if I didn't do it, she'd keep coming back until that part of her explored the strange curiosity.

My bare butt was pressed against my desk as I leaned back on it. She sat there with upright posture and her big nipples exposed as she watched me rub. Her nipples turned harder, breasts becoming more firm. I'd never seen nipples that big before on a girl her size. And that color. The dark shade was magnificent.

It took about 10 minutes to cum. More or less. And I knew I was going to squirt based on that familiar pressure and build-up I was feeling. Doing this for a student was an aphrodisiac. Seeing those delicious nipples of hers made things more intense. I was ready to squirt all over my pants and floor, giving her a nasty show that she'd always remember. Hopefully that would quench her thirst and she'd never come back. I wanted her to be so disgusted that she'd regret this.

For this squirting orgasm -- unlike the Ellary situation -- Farhana dropped to her knees. She'd made the decision, either that moment or before she came, that she was going to drink it. As a professor that horrified me. I'll admit that I should have stopped, but once again, she'd always have that curiosity unless I gave her what she wanted. I needed her to be so repulsed that she'd think straight.

I ended up squirting more than I'd expected. It was a messy one. A gusher. It was one of those orgasms that are impossible to stop, where you're happy to create a mess while it's happening, but have that sense of regret when it's time to clean up that same disgusting mess.

My source of regret was that the mess was made down Farhana's open mouth, to her throat, and on her clothes. I remember looking down at her, squirting onto her extended tongue and forming a pool in her mouth. When she gulped it was like she was drowning and struggling to breathe. She just kept swallowing my squirt while her eyes were narrowed and she didn't know how to handle it.

And then there was her scarf, her source of pride, with my squirt all over it. I was horrified by what I'd done. Farhana opened her eyes and looked at me while wiping her mouth with her hand. She wasn't as disgusted as I was. I could see her thinking. I'm used to seeing students with that look in their eyes when they're forced to process information quickly. But that's in regards to biophysics. Never sex. Never my cum. I thought she'd hate me, instead she thanked me.

I thought it was the end. That wasn't the case.

~~~ Present Day - December 2023 ~~~

The irony of my life is that, because I'm transferring to another university, none of this was even necessary. I became an advisor to that club because I thought it would be good for my career. I care about all students, yes, but my career was my priority.

But I don't regret having done this. It was a different education.

The main thing I've learned is that most women keep their true sexuality hidden behind a veil. Societal shame prevents women from exploring what they're capable of. If you put a group of like-minded women together in a safe space, free from all judgment, then magic can happen.

[Here are more details, and be forewarned, it's going to be graphic and a touch offensive]

In case you're wondering, it's the STEM women who eat the best pussy. It's because they're smart and analytical about it. They study what makes a pussy tick and target the pleasure spots, leaning as they go along. Their intellectual curiosity is their weapon.

Liberal arts majors are great too, but in a different way. They're more about the vibe, the experience, about getting a feel for things and being in the moment. To them it's about being grounded in the present, if they're in a great mood, it'll show. In a somber mood, the tongue strokes will be slower, more sensual.

I watched them explore with each other, with Ellary being the ring leader. Don't get the wrong idea, the club is definitely the club. It's about Cultural Exchange, and somewhere along the line, human sexuality got worked into their mission statement.

And then there was the issue of my squirt. After enough requests, I allowed them to have a closer experience, but not in my office where we could get caught or make a mess. But in the shower stall of the university locker room.

It became my 'other office' for the last few weeks of the semester, where a club member would schedule an appointment with me. As it turned out, so many of them wanted a taste of my squirt. Or at least witness it firsthand. I made sure to drink extra water before and after my workouts so I'd be fully hydrated during my shower.

A student would sneak into my stall after I got the shower running with steamy water. They'd always be in a towel. Just a towel. And they'd always sneak in and shut the door with tip-toes and a shy smile on their faces. Yes, I felt guilty each time, but I honestly saw it as part of my job. I was doing them a favor.

They'd remove their towels, hang it on the rack, and they'd get on their knees. Their bodies dry. My body sweaty from the workout I just had. The sound of the running shower covered my masturbation noises. They'd get in close, work their mouths and tongue, but some were content just watching and swallowing. The best moments were hearing groups of students chatter in the open shower space, just a few feet away, having no idea I was squirting into a girl's mouth in my stall. One time I overheard a student from my science course (Kelly, by the way) saying that my class was too hard and she called me a 'fucking bitch.' Her friends laughed, it made me furious, but squirting put me in a better mood.

Overall I have no idea how much cum I spilled on that tile floor. My memories are still vivid of my squirt hitting the floor and splashing my feet and legs. Most of it went in their mouths. I have great aim. A lot of it depended on how committed they were, if they pressed their mouths firmly onto me, or if they stayed back and let me spray. They were so eager to service me, and like I said, it was an educational exchange of sorts. We all learned something new about human sexuality. At a certain point, I put all morality aside.

Each time a session ended, the naked student would rinse herself in the shower, put on the towel to cover herself, then peer through the opening of the stall door to make sure we weren't seen together before she left. Meanwhile I'd become so accustomed to this that I'd start shampooing my hair after I'm left alone.

In case you're wondering, (and obviously you are, since you're still reading) it's the American-born students who are more at ease doing this, less societal shame. They're more free about licking me and drinking my squirt, then going back to their normal lives once they get dressed and leave the locker room.

The international students with religious cultural backgrounds, on the other hand, tended to have more shame in their eyes as I squirted into their mouths. I'm referring to the Jewish and Muslim international students. I used to feel terrible for them at first, thinking they were doing this from peer pressure, but I noticed they always washed between their legs before leaving. They got the wettest. Especially the Jewish girls during the week of Hanukkah. I suspect the Muslim girls will have the same reaction to taboo sex during Ramadan.

Perhaps my greatest contribution to this university isn't science, but rather the human touch. Ellary gets her labia worshiped by her friends in the club. Licked, sucked, you name it. Farhana is a nipple goddess and those things get the same oral treatment. Their outsider status brought them all together, but their unique expression of sexuality bonded them. As I leave the office, I take an important lesson with me, that physics has a different importance than nipples and pussies.

The End

you are important

vote / comment / follow

12